Upside-down Relationship (f\FF)

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
Agnes

Upside-down Relationship (f\FF)

Post by Agnes » Mon May 02, 2016 6:42 am

Her sister had been right, when she told her that Ashley had really changed a lot lately. And Elizabeth understood at once that Julie had not mainly meant the physical changes, even though they were quite striking. Ashley was a tall and somewhat strong-boned girl now and maybe she would get even taller, because she had just had her seventeenth birthday. Elizabeth hadn't seen her for more than ten years and now it was Elizabeth who was the more petite of the two of them, who had to look up when looking into her eyes because Ashley was almost a head taller than she was. And the feeling of being small was emphasized by Samantha, a friend Ashley had brought with her on this visit.

Samantha was almost a year older than Ashley, taller, and sturdily build. And her deep, somewhat rough voice, in addition to her impressive figure, engendered true respect and even intimidation in Elizabeth.
The two were semi-professional tennis players and would take part in the annual regional competition. That was the reason Ashley had asked her aunt if they could stay for two or three weeks at her home.

Right from the start Elizabeth felt a bit humiliated by the lack of respect shown by the two girls. Not that they were impolite or even cheeky. It was more that both of them beamed with natural dominance, and Elizabeth sensed that they did not really take her as seriously as it should be expected for a woman and aunt of forty-five.

To give an example, maybe it would have been acceptable that Ashley called her aunt 'Auntie' or 'Aunt Elli', because that was how everyone in the family had referred to her within living memory. But how could Samantha, who never had seen the aunt of her friend before, call her simply 'Elli' right from the beginning.
Elizabeth had been so taken aback by this that she had not been able to react right away. And then it was too late because she thought the girls had taken this as acceptance.

Elizabeth also missed the right moment to admonish them for their demanding behavior. To them it seemed to be quite natural that they told Elizabeth what they wanted for a breakfast and at what time. They also chose the TV program in the evening and decided when they would use the car. Unfortunately Samantha had a license already.

All this happened so gradually and with such apparent politeness that Elizabeth, who had always been a little submissive, could not refuse anything. On the contrary, under all circumstances she tried to satisfy the girls. And when she could not manage this, she apologized humbly and promised to do better next time.

The girls found this quite natural – even pleasant, and it made them think that everything was fine. It also made them more and more demanding, until quite soon they were not too shy to scold 'Aunt Elli' or 'Elli' in cases of lapses, tardiness or incapacity, or what they thought was such from their point of view.

Samantha, especially, did this with a tone, which would have been appropriate, if Elizabeth were a young, inexperienced housemaid and Samantha the landlady. And since she did not sense any resistance, the strongly build brunette with the flowing mane, more and more slipped into the role of that strict landlady.

Already at the second day the following happened:
Naturally Elizabeth was responsible for girls' laundry. Unfortunately she had put a pair of Samantha's white tennis shorts into the colored wash. The staining was nearly invisible, but Samantha noticed it immediately. Instead of taking the shorts and carrying them to 'Elli' to take her to task, she hurried into the kitchen, grabbed the stunned woman by the ear and pulled her out of the kitchen and down the hall.

"Can't you be more careful with my things, Elli?" she barked on the way. And when they entered the guest room, where the girls were staying, she pointed at her shorts draped on the bed and laid into her host: "Look what you have done, girl!"

Elizabeth had whimpered all the way through the hall, trying hard not to trip as she was being pulled quickly. When Samantha finally let go off her ear, she stood there, with tears in her eyes, rubbing her red earlobe.
Elizabeth briefly looked for help at her niece, who also was in the room. But Ashley shook her head reproachfully and in stern tone she asked: "How could this happen, Auntie?"

And again Elizabeth missed the moment to tell them that this was not an acceptable way to treat a grown-up woman, their host, and Ashley's aunt. Instead she looked down to the tips of her slippers and sniffled that this never ever would happen again and that she was so very sorry about it.

Samantha, who for the first time of their stay, had the feeling that she might have gone too far, smiled and gave Ashley a conspiratorial look. Then she tried hard to sound serious and strict. "I hope so, Elli. You better be more careful with my things, if you do not want to end over my knee sooner or later!"

Elizabeth gasped and stared at the girl with wide open eyes. Her mouth opened, but at first no words would come out. One could see that she took her guest's threat very seriously. "Oh please no, Miss Samantha", she said under her breath, wrung her hands and looked down again.

Ashley, who stood somewhere behind her, smirked silently. The thought of little Aunt Elli wriggling over Samantha's strong knees was so funny. She also realized from Elli's surprising reaction that this was actually in the realm of possibility. More or less those pleading words indicated that Aunt Elli conceded to Samantha the right to decide whether to take her over her knee or not.

From earlier hints from her mother Ashley was quite sure that spanking was something mother and her sister Elizabeth had undergone periodically in their childhood. And the current situation piqued her curiosity significantly. So an hour later, while having supper together, she shrewdly started a conversation about the old times, when her mother and Elli were little girls.

Elizabeth was overjoyed about the interest in her life and biography and also that the girls were not focused on the ruined shorts any longer, so she willingly provided information. Somewhat furtively Ashley directed the conversation to a discussion about upbringing and then even about punishment. Her aunt was so enthusiastic to tell about her childhood that she did not notice what was going on, but Samantha found out all too soon. She sent Ashley a hidden grin and from then on she participated in the question-and-answer game.

Even when they reached the topic of corporal punishment, Elizabeth went on reporting. But now sometimes she had to blush a little and giggle with embarrassment.

"I cannot really imagine how such a spanking was administered, Elli. Had you to bend over something or what?" Samantha demanded to know.

"Oh it… oh yes… o… over Mummy's knee, Samantha! She pulled me over her lap when she thought I deserve a spanking; you see?" Again Elizabeth blushed and was not able to stand Samantha's understanding look.

"No need to blush my dear", the brunette laughed, leant forward a little and stroked Elizabeth hair soothingly. "We really are curious about these times, dear!"

"Oh thank you", Elizabeth whispered somewhat intimidated, although she smiled.
But the next question caused more blushing anyway. "So it was over the knee, what meant that you got the spanking on your bottie. Did Granny spank on your trousers or skirt, or whatever you were wearing, Auntie?"
"Oh it was… was… was…" Elizabeth could not say it, so Samantha helped her.

"Your skirt was gathered up, am I right, Elli?"

Elizabeth made herself look up at her. "Y… yes! Yes, Mummy gathered up my… my skirt. But she… she… also… she also…" Now her face was glowing. Again she was not able to go on.

Samantha let her eyes widen as she pretended to suddenly understand. "Oh my. Your knickers came down too, Elli? The spanking was administered on the bare. Is that really true?"

Ashley pressed her lips together to suppress a laugh. Samantha really was a good actress. She could have kissed her at that moment.

Fortunately, Elizabeth was fully focused on Samantha and on a growing sense of embarrassment. She nodded vehemently and whispered: "Yes, on the bare, Samantha. Mummy always spanked our bare botties. That is true!" And she could not help sliding her hands under her bottom. Getting between her cheeks and the chair.
Samantha noticed this, but she continued to press the humiliation of the moment.

"And did you mother always use her bare hand, Elli, dear?" She sounded so serious, almost matter-of-factly, that Elizabeth calmed down a little.

"No, Samantha. The spanking by hand was usually only preliminary. Mummy called it 'warming up', you see?" Elizabeth was again anxious about talking about her childhood.

"What did she use after warming up, Auntie?" Ashley tried hard to copy Samantha's serious tone.

"A spoon – a wooden spoon she kept always in the kitchen for this purpose!" And then she clapped her hands like a little baby and called out: "Oh, I think I still have it! Want to see?" And without waiting for an answer she shot up so forcefully that her chair almost toppled over.

"Yes, please, Elli!" Samantha said and stood up too and followed Elizabeth, who had almost left the dining room in the meanwhile. By a motion of her head Samantha bade Ashley to following them.

When the two girls entered the kitchen Elizabeth had already opened a closet. She reached inside and fetched a truly big, wooden spoon. She turned to the girls and was quite appalled to see that they had followed her. Quickly she tried to close the closet, but seeing Samantha shaking her head, she stopped this when the door was still half-open.

Samantha took the door knob and opened the closet again. And there they hung – two thin, old-fashioned canes with a crocked handle.

"Why don't you show us the other implements too, Elli?" Samantha sounded somewhat reproachful and strict.
"Oh! Oh no! You can see them! Of course! Yes, Mummy bought a cane for Julie, when she had her twelfth birthday. And when I had mine, I got a cane too!" Elizabeth sounded quite frightened now. And the fright grew when Samantha took the two canes from the hook and looked for the faded inscriptions at the sides of the crocked handles. "For Julie's own good", she read loud and then "For Elli's own good!"

In between Ashley had taken the spoon from Elizabeth and was audibly trying it out at her own palm. "That must have hurt, Auntie. Am I right?" she said very impressed.

Elizabeth, standing between the cane-holding Samantha and the palm, smacking Ashley, now really was scared. But Samantha said: "Why don't we go back to the dining room and finish the supper?"

What a relief! Elizabeth had actually thought that they would try out the implements on her poor bottom right then and there. And she actually almost expected they would, since she had been so naughty trying to hide the canes from them. And in addition there was the matter of the spoilt shorts.

Of course this feeling did not fade away completely when they sat again at the dining table, because the implements were placed right on the table. Elizabeth had to tell about her punishments with the spoon and also with the cane. And this time it was no longer necessary to drag it out of her. She told them also about the corner time between spanking and the wooden spoon, and that Mummy had insisted on her red cheeks being visible all the time.

"Oh my God! You had to stand there with your well spanked, red and naked bottie visible, knowing that you would soon feel the spoon again, Auntie?" Ashley tried her best to sound astonished. But Samantha only shrugged and said: "What is the problem, Ashley? Little Elli had been bad and deserved a proper spanking. And fear and embarrassment are integral parts of corporal punishment, am I right, Elli?"

Elizabeth sensed that this was going wrong. If only she had not have so naively jabbered away and mentioned the hidden implement. Very meekly she muttered: "Yes! Yes, you are right, Miss Samantha!"

Ashley too sensed that something was going on. What had her friend in mind? She decided to let Samantha take over the lead in this but to assist her. So she said smilingly: "Sorry, but I really cannot imagine such a situation!" She shrugged.

"Maybe Elli can show us. Will you be a dear, Elli and go to the corner over there, please?" It was the disarming mixture of kindness and natural authority which made Elisabeth stand up and reluctantly move to where Samantha wanted her to go. She even faced the wall and her hands almost automatically found their way up her head. At the same time her fortunately invisible face started to glow from embarrassment.

Samantha sent Ashley a knowing smile and followed Elizabeth slowly. "Did your mother take off your dress or skirt? Or how did she manage that your bottom was on sight at corner time, Elli?" She asked in a quite matter-of-factly way. But when Elli did not response at once, she added a somewhat pushing "well?"

"She… oh… no she did not take it off. She took… took pegs, Miss Samantha!" The trembling of her voice indicated how worried she currently was.

"And where do I find such pegs, Auntie?" Ashley had left her place too and stood beside her friend and behind her aunt.

"They… oh you do not want to? … please… no… please don't!" Again Elizabeth passed up a chance to make clear that she was a grown-up lady and that she could not be treated like this. More than this! She did not demand - she begged - she left the decision up to the girls.

"Where, Auntie?" Ashley almost hissed now.

"Oh sorry… they are… are in the left drawer of the sideboard in the kitchen, Ashley!" Elizabeth winced from Ashley's sharp tone and hurried to answer.

Ashley hurried away but Samantha reached for the hem of Elizabeth apron dress and folded it up slowly.
"Oh please, Miss Samantha", Elizabeth moaned and let her hands slide down, wanting to grab for the hem, but Samantha spoke sharply: "What are you doing, sweetie?"

The hands stopped half the way and then slowly found back to the head. "Sorry" was all Elizabeth was able to mutter at the moment. And so her knickers came on sight and she was very aware of the vision she offered.
Ashley came back and quickly the hem was secured at shoulders height what left knickers and the lower part of Elizabeth shirt visible.

But the girls could not stop right now. "Knickers were around your knees, Auntie? Or had they slid down to feet already or gone lost in the earlier spanking?"

They would do it, no matter what she would say. So Elisabeth tried to be as cooperative as possible.

"Mo… mostly around my… my knees, Ashley! But yes… sometimes when I had kicked too much, they got lost, they did! But mostly only around my knees, honest, Ashley!" As if there was an important difference between getting her knickers lowered to her knees or losing them completely. The main message of her words was that she accepted them to be lowered.

And this was what Ashley did. Slowly and smilingly she pulled Elisabeth old fashioned, white cotton knickers down exactly to her knees. Elizabeth gasped and two tiny tears appeared at the corners of her eyes the moment her own niece in earnest bared her bottom.

The girls stepped back to have a better look. "Ok fine," Samantha muttered somewhat unsatisfied. She blinked at Ashley. "But your cheeks would never have been so pale at corner time, am I right, Elli? Didn't you say that there always had been a preceding spanking by hand or did your mum sometimes even use a hairbrush for that?"

It was the same old trick. Samantha scared her victim with a less harmless possibility. And so Elizabeth missed her chance to say that she did not wanted to be spanked, but cried: "No, never the brush! Or only a few times! But almost always mummy made my bottie red with her hand! Honest! Please not the brush!"
"Ok, you want us to see the realistic result. We understand that. Only the hand of course. Do you agree, Ashley?" Samantha was grinning at her friend - unseen by Elizabeth of course. And the niece answered: "Yes, I am sure that will cause the appropriate redness, so we will have an accurate view of how it looked in the past!"

Ashley was not able to respond to Samantha's grinning. She was a little worried that her friend was going too far now. But Samantha had acquired a taste for it. She simply placed a hand at Elisabeth shoulder and made her turn. For a split second she hesitated, when she saw that there already were tears. But then Elisabeth started to argue and plead: "Oh please Miss! Please I have been good. Please, I do not deserve a spanking. Miss, please let it be enough for now!" More tears run down her face. But she did not take her hands off her head nor did she show any other sign of resistance.

This made Samantha very sure about what she would do. And the arguing had challenged her. "Elli, may I remind you about my spoilt shorts?" She sounded strict. And now Ashley was back in the play too. "And didn't you try to cheat us about the canes, Auntie?"

"Oh please! Please I am sorry!" Elizabeth cried and lowered her look.

Samantha made her move. While approaching the chair she demanded: "Were those misdeeds that your mum would have thought deserved punishment, dear? Be honest, Elli!"

"Oh… but…" Ashley cut her aunt short: "Yes or no, Auntie!" she hissed angrily.

"Yes, Ashley! Yes, yes mummy would have thought so!" Now the dam broke and Elizabeth had to take a hand from her head and wipe away tears.

"So it will be a well-deserved spanking, won't it, my dear Elli?" Samantha's tone was somewhat triumphant.
"Yes, deserved. Yes, Miss! Yes, a deserved spanking!" Elizabeth was defeated.

From that moment it only took a few seconds and then the 45-year-old woman was perfectly positioned for spanking. Her hands rested at the floor, her bare cheeks stretched upwards, her toes dug into the carpet and her legs were straight. This was the position she had learnt from her mother so many years go.

The main difference now was that never before she had been resting on bare thighs for a spanking. But because of Samantha's shorts, this was fact today. And feeling bare skin under her reminded her of the absurdity of the situation. She was over the knees of an 18-year-old girl, who was just a friend of her niece.
Suddenly Elizabeth was willing to fight for her dignity. But it was too late.

"No you can't! No, I am much too old for this! Girls! No! Let me up!" She even tried to straighten up, but in between Ashley was kneeling in front of her, bending forward and grabbing her wrists firmly. She made sure that the hands staying on the floor.

"You agreed that you deserve this, Elli. And you really do deserve it. And you will get spanked properly, I promise you!" Samantha almost barked. As a last preparation she pushed Elizabeth's shirt up. The wide bareness of Auntie's cheeks unprotected offered themselves for her stern hand. And the hand came down at once and with full swing.

There is no need to mention that a semi-professional tennis player is able to cause real pain in a spanking. Elizabeth cried out at once. No further arguing was to be heard. Of course she had forgotten how seriously a bare hand could hurt and maybe her mother's hand never had the strength of Samantha's. At least it took only a few well-placed swats and Elizabeth was in the spanked-girl mode she hadn't been in for decades. Pleading - apologizing - promising were needed now; but also wriggling, kicking, crying, sobbing and attempting to get off knees.

In the beginning Samantha had spanked with a very fast beat, keen on doing something she had secretly dreamed about for as long as she could remember. But then she calmed down. This bottom would not escape. She could take her time. From then on she let Samantha taste each hard smack to the fullest. And she started speaking again - commenting what she saw - telling Elizabeth that she had no chance to influence the spanking - neither its length nor its severity.

"No, Elli! You can wriggle as wild as you want! My hand will find your bottie anyway!" Or when seeing the petite woman starting to kick after a period of pawing the carpet: "Oh my little Elli wants her legs be spanked too?"

"No, not there", Elizabeth bawled desperately, but she was not able to stop the kicking and so hard smacks burned the back of her upper thighs too.

Samantha was as inexperienced about this as Ashley was, but she had a clear idea about the redness she was longing to see. So she only stopped when the entire target was glistening in a rich and fresh looking red. To her eyes it looked quite pretty. By that time Elizabeth was only able to bawl loudly. Earlier she had been crying out that she would be a good girl from now on, obedient to the girls, especially Miss Samantha. But now she no longer was able to utter an understandable word.

"Ok, now we can have a proper corner time, can't we?" Samantha smiled happily and blew on her hot palm. "Ashley, will you escort her there, please?"

Still holding her wrists, Ashley helped her aunt to get back to her feet. The moment her niece let go, her hands reached for her burning cheeks and rubbed and massaged them.

"Elli! What are you doing! Stop that silly rubbing! I do not want you to rub away the pain I placed there so carefully!" Samantha barked angrily. And this time she was not pretending. She was a disciplinarian now. No longer was this a play.

"Oh please…" Elizabeth sobbed, but her hands bounced up to her head again.

"Come here! Stick your bottie out, girl! How much have you rubbed away already?" Inexperienced or not - Samantha found the right tone of a strict and annoyed governess.

Elizabeth was so intimidated and scared now that she obeyed Samantha's every word. She presented her red, bare bottom. The hem was still held up by the pegs.

Samantha let her hands slide across cheeks. Of course one could not find out if some pain had been rubbed away. But one could pretend. "I am sorry, but I have to refresh what you rubbed away, Elli" she announced. And before Elizabeth even could utter a 'No, please', she smacked each cheek three times again.

Each of the hard smacks made Elizabeth squeak and also hop forward a little. But she did not dare to really pull away her bottom, so she stayed in reach of Samantha's hand.

For a moment her hands left her head, but they stopped half way down and then she forced them up again.
When she was lead to her corner by Ashley after this, she was sobbing out her promise, never ever again to rub away what Miss Samantha had placed on her bottie.

Again the girls stood side by side, sizing up the back of the sobbing woman. "And does it feel now as it had felt when you spent corner time for your mummy, Auntie?" Ashley demanded to know.

"Yes… yes, Ashley. Yes, it feels very similar! But Miss Samantha has a very hard swing, much harder than mummy's, as far as I remember!" Elizabeth took everything the girls said or asked quite seriously now. There was not the tiniest mistrust about their intentions.

"But I think you were more scared in the past because you knew that the spoon or cane was waiting for you still. Am I right?" Samantha had taken Ashley's hand and squeezed it, letting her know how much she enjoyed the play.

Elizabeth understood the hint at once, but still she had not found out about Samantha's perfidious tactic. "Oh please, Miss Samantha, please not the cane. Please I have not been that bad, have I?"

Samantha was willing to exempt the petite lady from the cane - this time! How easy it was to make her agree into the spoon. She whispered into Ashley's ear: "But you will do the spoon, will you?"

They smiled at each other when Ashley nodded. Loud Samantha said: "You know that the spoon is still at the table. Will you be a dear and tell us when you have recovered enough to be ready for it, my dear?"

Elizabeth did not dare to argue. She knew that the canes also were at the table. She was not willing to risk that Samantha would change her mind about the implement. So she meekly cried: "Yes, Miss Samantha! Yes, I will ask for the wooden spoon soon!" And because of the feeling of oppression caused by the presence of the canes, she added: "Thank you Miss Samantha!"

Again the girls smiled at each other.

Samantha positioned a chair so that Ashley would have enough free space for her discipline duties. Then she took Ashley by hand, like a squire, who wants to lead a damsel to the dance floor. And when Ashley sat down her friend even curtsied. It was difficult for them not to giggle.

Even though her bottom was still burning and pulsating and the worries about the wooden spoon to be used soon on it made her quite nervous, Elizabeth calmed down a little. She tried to analyze the situation. By all standards it was outrageous what the girls were doing to her. Violation was a much too weak word for this. She was a grown woman of forty-five after all. Older than the two together. And what made it even worse was the fact that Ashley was her niece, the daughter of her older sister Julie.

How in the world could the girl watch her eighteen-year-old friend spanking her aunt on the bare while she was over her knee, without intervening? And it was not only the lack of intervening. Ashley had supported the infringement by words and even by participating. Neither she nor Samantha seemed to have any qualms of conscience or even an idea that it was not an ordinary thing to have a grown up over the knee.

Elizabeth was tempted to take her hands off her head, turn and take the girls to task. But there was the risk of being subdued and caned. The girls were much stronger than her. Furthermore, they were quite assertive - at least Samantha was. Elizabeth knew that she was not able to resist her guest. At best, she would end up bent across the table and the wooden spoon would blister her already sore cheeks.

For a moment she even thought about the illegality of whole thing. She could threaten them by suggesting she would report this as a case of domestic violence.

But then she imagined what it would be like at the police station. There she would have to tell them that the girls had bared her bottom and that she had been over a young lady's knee. She could never stand the embarrassment to have this recorded.

As her thoughts about this plan reached a point of despondency, aspects of guilt and penitence arose. She tried to play down the feelings of being a victim of arbitrariness and degradation. If she was not able to get out of the hold of the two girls, it seemed better to imagine good reasons for the declared punishment. Of course it was nonsense to think that she actually deserved this treatment for staining Samantha's shorts or for hiding the canes from them. The first was a tiny lapse and would not have happened even if Samantha had have looked after her own things. The second was nothing at all. Who the hell had decided that she had to show the old implements to them?

By her own free will she had told them about the wooden spoon. A big mistake, she knew now. But her somewhat submissive character and the intimidation by the girls caused her to trick herself. She had started more or less to accept Samantha as her disciplinarian. But she should find out soon that Samantha was not the only one of these.

"Auntie, you think you have recovered enough? Are you ready for the spoon now, please?" This was not Samantha who asked. Elizabeth's mouth opened in astonishment. At first, no words would come out. She heard steps behind her and a hand touched her sore cheeks and squeezed them. Even though it was only a little squeeze, it hurt. Elizabeth gasped and whimpered "Please!"

"Didn't you hear my question, dear?" Now Ashley's demanding and even warning tone could hardly be distinguished from Samantha's.

"Oh… I… I… Oh… Please… I do not… not know…" the forty-five-year-old owner of a red, squeezed bottom stuttered, quite humiliated.

"Ok, then I think you are ready. I am sure otherwise you would know" Ashley resolutely decided and grabbed her aunt by her neck.

Before Elizabeth realized the outrageous intent of her niece, her upper body was already resting on the table. Samantha had taken a position on the other side of it. "Your hands please, Elli", she demanded sternly and the totally intimidated lady handed them to her.

Samantha grabbed the wrists firmly, pulled her victim a little more onto the table, so the feet lost contact with the ground and then she sat down.

Only now did Elizabeth regain her voice. "No! No not by Ashley! No, please don't! Please Ashley, you are my niece. Please you can't" she cried out.

But Ashley had taken the wooden spoon already and rubbed it across exposed cheeks. "Where is it written that nieces are not allowed to take care of their misbehaving aunties, Elli?" the girl asked and patted the sore cheeks softly but with a fast beat to make clear that she demanded to hear an immediate and proper answer.

"OW! Please, Ashley! OW! Please don't! OW! Please! It… OW! It is not… OW! … not written anywhere… OW! BUT…"

"We are not interested in 'buts', are we Miss Samantha?" Ashley asked amused.

Samantha smirked. "No, we only like to hear clear and concise answers, Miss Ashley! For example, to the following question. Have you deserved a proper spanking by your old, favorite wooden spoon, dearest Elli?" Saying so, she looked the woman, who lay on the table in front of her, directly into the eyes.

Elizabeth eyes widened from a sudden, realistic estimation of her chances. She shook her head, but at the same time whispered: "Yes, Miss Samantha! Yes, it is deserved!"

Samantha smiled satisfied but went on asking. "And is there any good reason, why a Miss Ashley should not administer such a spanking, dearest?"

Tears appeared again. "N… no, Miss Samantha! No… There is no go… good reason why Ash… Miss Ashley should not do it! I am sorry, Miss!"

"So why don't you tell her this, Elli, my little one?" Samantha sounded as if speaking to a little, unreasonable girl, who did not know how to behave properly.

Elizabeth closed her eyes briefly and the tears were squeezed out and ran down her cheeks, but then she craned her neck to look at Ashley. "Please, Miss Ashley, your aunt deserves a spanking with… with the wooden spoon by you" she sobbed and then quickly turned away and rested her right cheek on the table. Her face was glowing from unbearable embarrassment.

"Is that really true?" Ashley almost was giggling.

Her aunt stayed silent. With closed eyes, all her senses were focused on the touch of the wooden spoon on her bottom and how it alarmingly rubbed it in tiny circles. Her cheeks recalled earlier experiences with this spoon - painful and embarrassing experiences.

It had been a long time. For almost thirty years these cheeks had been unspanked. But now, when they already were forty-five years old, the spoon was back. And with it the oppressive feeling in her tummy which always had accompanied the forebodings.

"Please Miss Ashley…" Elizabeth moaned silently.

The girls' glances met momentarily. Samantha nodded almost invisibly and gave her friend another smile. Ashley lifted the spoon and turned to Elizabeth's now tensing cheeks. How cute these two dimples looked, which were caused by this.

"Don't! Don't!" the woman suddenly let out a shriek of panic, which at once turned into howling when the spoon came down for the first time in decades with a full swing at the center of her right cheek.
With widened eyes, which expressed her strange surprise, Elizabeth stared at Samantha, who had to tighten her grip on her wrists.

Oh yes! Now her bottom remembered quite well how it had been when her mother had used this very spoon periodically on it so many years ago.

Before she had started, Ashley had thought more or less of the whole thing as being funny and a nice amusement. Her main intention was to please Samantha, because she already had noticed that her friend liked playing with auntie a lot. But after she had administered the first swat and saw auntie's bottie wobble and hop, a strange feeling of happiness and excitement overcame her. She had to go on. The other cheek was waiting for its first swat.

Slowly she added swat by swat. She only had eyes now for these quickly reddening cheeks, which started to wriggle wildly all too soon. And then Aunt Elizabeth started to kick and to twist herself like a captured eel. Samantha had to work hard to keep the woman on the table and in the right position, because when Elizabeth realized that she was not able to pull herself away from the tall tennis player and slide off the table, she tried desperately to get her knees on the table to climb onto it.

The little lady was surprisingly agile or at least the punishing spoon made her be. She almost managed to get onto the table, but with great presence of mind Ashley let the spoon come down at the back of Elli's upper thighs.

No longer was auntie able to stay focused on her goal. She had to kick wildly in an attempt to escape from the searing impacts on her legs.

"Will you stop this nonsense, Elli? And take your punishment?" Ashley barked angrily.

Samantha sized her friend up. Ashley had metamorphosed into a goddess of vengeance. Her face glowed with excitement. Her eyes were sparkling from a strange mixture of enthusiasm and irritation and the motion of her whole body, when she let the spoon come down, was of lusty harmony.

In the end it was Samantha who had to tell her friend that it was enough and auntie's bottie was red enough for the moment. Unwillingly Ashley allowed it to come to an end.

Samantha still had to hold Elli's wrists until the bawling and still wildly wriggling woman noticed that the spoon was not impacting any longer.

Ashley stood behind her aunt and was inspecting her work somewhat proudly. Her fingertips ran slowly across the very red, very warm and somewhat swollen skin of two small bottom cheeks and the adjoining back of upper thighs.

"Was that similar to what my dear grandma did to your pretty rear in former times, Elli?" Ashley sounded curious and unbiased. She completely ignored her aunt's current condition.

Elli did not hear her right away. "Elli, my dear. Miss Ashley asked you something. Where are your manners? Why don't you answer properly and politely?" Samantha admonished the lady, who's tear-wet face was only inches away from her.

"Oh… I… I… I…" Elli really had not even heard the question. All her concentration still had been on her aching bottom, but now she was scared because of Miss Samantha's reproachful rebuke.

"Have you not been listening. Elli? Miss Ashley asked if her use of the spoon was similar to how your dear mother did it in the past?" Samantha still held Elli's wrists firmly.

"It hurt much more, Miss Samantha! And it lasted longer than it ever lasted when mummy used the spoon on my bottom" Elli sobbed.

"But aren't you a much bigger girl now, Elli? Don't you think such a girl has to be able to stand a more severe punishment?" Samantha was so demanding and strict in the way she spoke that there could be only one answer.

"Yes, Miss Samantha! I am sorry! Yes of course! More severe punishments for the older… older g… girls" Elli parroted, not really understanding herself what she said.

Before Samantha let go of her wrists, she made it clear that hands were not meant to touch sore and burning cheeks, no matter how much they would like to do so.

Then Ashley helped her aunt stand up. She was already leading her aunt back to her corner, when Samantha intervened: "Haven't you forgotten something, Elli?" she asked somewhat reproachfully.

Ashley and Elli tuned towards the tall sportswoman.

"For… forgotten, Miss Samantha?" Elli sobbed and one could see that she was racking her brain to for an answer in an attempt to please Samantha in every respect.

"What does a polite girl say in case she has gotten something, Elli?" Samantha smiled sugar sweet.
"Oh! Oh you mean… mean… I have to…" Elizabeth stuttered.

Samantha smiled and nodded in agreement. "Yes please! Elli, my dear!"

Elizabeth turned at her niece. She had to look up at her. "Th… thank you, Ash… Oh sorry! Miss Ashley! For… for…" She did not know how to name the treatment she just had suffered from.

"… punishing my bottom with the wooden spoon, Elli" Samantha gave her some help.

"Oh yes, for spanking my bare bottom with the spoon, Miss Ashley. Thank you for that!" Only now Elizabeth understood what she was uttering. She blushed and no longer could she stand Ashley's glance.

But Ashley more and more acquired a taste for the mean game. "You're welcome, auntie. I only did my duties. But maybe you would like to say thank you to the spoon too!"

By this she held the spoon in front of her aunt's face and whispered. "Give it a kiss, Elli!"

Samantha had to hold a hand to her mouth to suppress a loud laugh. 'You are a quick learner, Ashley my friend' she thought chuckling.

"Oh please…" Elizabeth moaned. But a look into Ashley's eyes told her that she meant this seriously.
With glowing face the petite lady at the age of forty-five pursed her lips, closed her eyes shamefully and kissed the wooden spoon, which only minutes ago had blistered her bare bottom cheeks, audibly.

Ashley could not help herself. She had to hug her aunt firmly. "You are such a rewarding little ward, Aunt Elizabeth. I am so happy that we found out that you are such need of being educated!" She let the hand, which was not holding the spoon, slide fondly across the part of her aunt's anatomy, which was so very important in this - according her opinion at least.

Elizabeth was overwhelmed by this. No longer was her thankfulness coerced or accompanied by embarrassment. Now her submissiveness became fully apparent. She hugged Ashley too, kissed her face again and again and sobbed. "Thank you, Ashley! Thank you so much!"

All three of them realized that at that moment their relationship took a surprising and fateful turn. There was no need to discuss this. Aunt Elizabeth would be under the guidance of Miss Samantha and Miss Ashley from now on.

Ashley sent her to corner eventually. And later at dinner time, they were already discussing details, not just things in general.

The wooden spoon and even Elli's cane would be hanging in the kitchen at a prominent place, always at hand in case the new guardians would see the need of it. Elli never again would forget to address them respectfully as 'miss'. She owed them unquestioning obedience, even in the case of being sent to fetch the cane.

And when Elizabeth raise an only ineffectual objection to the latter, Samantha said that they had to insist on this and that Elli should fetch the cane at once.

Wailing and promising would not help now. Elli got her first caning right then. Only six strokes. But never again would she tried to argue in the context of spanking.

Samantha was so enthusiastic about her new job that she decided to apply as a student at some universities in town. Because she had recently finished college, she had to look for something like this anyway. By luck she found such a place. It was a private, somewhat expensive university. But without any hesitation Elizabeth, who was quite rich for some reasons, was willing to pay for her guardian.

So Samantha could stay and pursue her new educational duties. Ashley, who still had to pass her last year at school had to leave unfortunately. But she visited almost every weekend from then on.

They really and truly formed a little harmonic family. When they were watching TV at Saturday evenings, Ashley often felt so happy and affected when she saw Samantha sitting at the sofa - Elli resting comfortable at her lap. Samantha's hand had moved under Elli's nightie, which the petite lady already had put on. Her panties were visible around her knees and indicated that her bottom was bare.

One could see the hand moving under the fabric - stroking Elli's little cheeks tenderly - easing the burn and pain of an earlier spooning or caning. What a homely look. Quite often Elli even fell asleep in this situation and later Samantha carried her to bed.

When Ashley had finished school too, she moved in with her friend and aunty. The two girls now occupied the master bedroom as is right and proper for parents. For Elli they had installed a somewhat girlish bedroom upstairs.

... and they lived happily ever after.

The End

(written by Agnes Benniza - edited by Sandy Fromm)
Last edited by Agnes on Thu May 05, 2016 8:26 am, edited 2 times in total.

devonboy

Re: Upside-down Relationship

Post by devonboy » Wed May 04, 2016 5:11 am

The 2 young girls need spanked too .

onuk

Re: Upside-down Relationship (f\FF)

Post by onuk » Sat Jul 16, 2016 2:32 am

Even with a happy end. I love that!
8-)

naughtyshyguy

Post by naughtyshyguy » Sat Aug 13, 2016 7:35 am

nice story of submissive awakening. Hoping for a chapter 2.

mon_amour1535

Post by mon_amour1535 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:20 am

that is the best role reversal story i've ever read....masterpiece..
please continue with more chapters.

Spankyfl

Post by Spankyfl » Sat Mar 02, 2019 2:49 pm

Any chance for next chapter?

philtalkin

Post by philtalkin » Sun Mar 03, 2019 11:18 pm

Really good story! Enjoyed it very much.