A visit to the Headmistress

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
lisamum10

Post by lisamum10 » Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:46 am

Our story takes us back to the 1950s when schoolgirls behaved like young ladies, played the game and obeyed the rules….or did they?
“Hello Gill, your eyes look very red, are you feeling ill?” asked Susan studying her friends face intently. ‘I’m ok now,’ replied Gillian, trying to avoid eye contact with her friend.
“Why, what’s been the matter?”
“I’ve been to see old fruity,” muttered Gillian.
Fruity is the name the girls give to their headmistress, Mrs Plum.
“Oh no, you must have done something bad to have to do that, nobody goes their otherwise. Go on tell me what you did,” asked Sue, wanting to know all the sordid details.
“Miss Wilson caught me cheating in the exam this morning and took me straight to fruity.”
“Oh gosh, what on earth did you do that for?” gasped Sue.
“Oh I know it was stupid but I just panicked. If I didn’t do well in this exam they wouldn’t let me do my O Level and I’m desperate to get it,” wailed Gillian.
“So they won’t let you do it at all now?’ enquired Sue.
“Dunno, have to wait and see. My mum and dad’ll kill me when they find out,” groaned Gillian.
“Perhaps it won’t be that bad,” said Sue trying to jerk her friend out of her gloom.
“Come off it Sue, you know what my parents are like.”
“Hhmm, yes I do,” replied Sue gloomily.
She did indeed know what Gillian’s parents were like. Once her dad got his slipper out or mum got her hairbrush out there was no sitting down for Gillian for some considerable time.
Both girls fell silent for a moment, neither knowing quite what to say. Sue broke the ice as she could contain her curiosity no longer about what happened in the heads office.
“So what happened when you got to the office then.”
“Don’t ask, it’s too painful to think about it,” replied Gillian putting her hands on her tender behind.
Sue noticed this.
“You didn’t get it on the bum did you?” gasped Sue.
Gillian nodded.
Sue let out a low whistle.
“I thought you got it on your hands, other people we know have.”
“That’s what I thought, but what a shock I got,” replied Gillian.
“Go on, tell all, please,’ pleaded Sue trying not to sound too excited.
“Oh all right, you’ll never be satisfied until you find out,” muttered Gillian.
Gillian waited until two other girls went past and were out of earshot.
“When we got there Miss Wilson told me to wait outside while she went in. I stood there stewing and thinking about what would happen. I even thought I might be expelled. Anyway she eventually came out and told me to come in. I went in, closed the door and looked round. There was fruity sitting behind her desk and my heart suddenly went into my mouth. Lying on the desk in front of her was a cane, you know one of those with a curved handle and a bit bent. I went over and stood in front of the desk and she eyed me up and down. I was shaking I can tell you. So then she started lecturing me about what I’d done and asking me stupid questions about what I thought would be the consequences. The longer it went on the more my stomach was getting into knots and my hands were shaking. After what seemed a lifetime she says; well Gillian I have no alternative but to cane you, have you anything to say. I thought silly cow, what could I say I’d been caught red handed. I mumbled about how sorry I was and how desperate I was to take my O level next year. But I knew I was wasting my time. So she got up and then I couldn’t believe the next bit. She said I want you to remove your skirt and slip and put them on the chair over there. I just stood there, I couldn’t believe what I was hearing. Then she says, come on girl I haven’t got all day, so I started to undo my skirt but my hands were shaking, then I got the zip caught in my slip. While I was doing this I could see her tapping the cane on her hand. Eventually I walked over and put them on the chair and as I walked back she had the b----y cheek to say, I see the seams on your stockings aren’t straight. Can you believe it, she’s about to thrash my backside and all the silly bitch can think about is the seams on my stockings. Anyway she then told me to bend over the desk and hold onto the far side which I did. Next thing I know she’s got her hand in the waistband of my knickers and she’s pulling them up as tight as she can nearly cutting me in half, then she says, let’s have those knickers nice and tight. Believe me Sue I have no idea how I didn’t pee my pants. Out of the corner of my eye I could see her taking up her position and then I felt a couple of taps on my bum. Then she said, I should be giving you six but in view of the fact that this is your first time in front of me and Miss Wilson has interceded on your behalf you’re only getting four. I managed to mumble thank you Miss then she said I expect you to remain still while you are being caned and you wait until I tell you to get up, is that clear. Again I mumbled yes Miss and waited for the worst. Next thing I know there’ a swish and then whack as it lands across your knickers. Then the pain. I just jumped up, grabbed my bum and did a war dance. Sue, you have no idea what it’s like, the sting is awful.”
“You poor, poor thing,” interjected Sue, ”what happened next?”
“She told me to get back over the desk and to keep still; she should be so lucky, I did exactly the same when I got the next one. Now she’s getting angry. If you don’t stay down I’m going to give you six. I bent over again and held on to the desk for all I was worth, the last thing I wanted was six. How I managed to stay down for the next two I shall never know, but I did. As you can imagine by this time I was crying my eyes out. Then she said , you may get up now. I’ve never been so glad to stand up in all my life. My hands went straight to my bum and I just stood there crying and rubbing. When you’re ready you may put your clothes back on she said. I don’t know how long I stood there before I finally managed to compose myself and get dressed. I went back and stood in front of her desk and then she said. Now let that be a lesson to you young lady, now get out, and as an afterthought she said and don’t forget to straighten those seams. I thought ,you stupid bitch. I couldn’t get out of there quick enough. I ran down to the changing rooms and just sat there crying. Luckily nobody saw me so at least they won’t know how badly I took it.’
“All I can say is that I’m sure I would have been the same,” said Sue ,putting her arm round her friend.
“Thanks,” said Gillian “I just hope it never happens to you.”

Gooner1

Re: A visit to the Headmistress

Post by Gooner1 » Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:14 am

Thank you I enjoyed the story xx

devonboy

Post by devonboy » Sun Apr 17, 2016 6:04 am

Perhaps her friend might put botty lotion on for her ,nice story , best spanks Tim .

bongalicious

Post by bongalicious » Thu Apr 28, 2016 1:41 pm

silly girls, where else will the cane be applied except naughty bottoms..

younggoverness4f

Post by younggoverness4f » Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:57 am

A very enjoyable story.