A Sharp Reminder

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
lisamum10

A Sharp Reminder

Post by lisamum10 » Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:45 am

Lisa and Karen had just arrived in the changing room for their PE lesson. They had gone to their lockers to collect their kit when Lisa spoke.
“Oh no, I’ve left my shorts at home again.”
“Not again,” retorted Karen.” You’ll be for it this time.”
“Don’t I know it. Especially as we’re now in the upper sixth,” replied Lisa.”She said next time I’d be for it.”
‘She’, is Miss Woods, a young PE teacher aged about thirty and fairly popular with the girls.
“What am I going to do?” wailed Lisa, rummaging in her locker hoping that she hadn’t left her shorts behind after all.
“Nothing you can do,” remarked Karen.
“D’you know if anybody’s got a spare pair?” asked Lisa.
“Not as far as I know,” replied Karen. “Why don’t you ask.”
Lisa looked around to see if Miss Woods was in earshot and then called out. “Anybody got a spare pair of PE shorts I could borrow?”
Replies of no and shaking of heads answered the question. Lisa stood and started to panic.
“What now?” she asked Karen in desperation.
“You could say you weren’t feeling well,” suggested Karen.
“She’ll see through that one,” replied Lisa.”But I suppose it’s worth a try.”
So off she went to find Miss Woods.
“I’m not feeling very well Miss,” said Lisa in a pathetic sounding voice.
“What’s the matter with you?” asked Miss Woods.
“Feel sick,” replied Lisa.
Miss Woods looked at Lisa.
“You don’t look sick to me.”
“But I do feel sick Miss,” pleaded Lisa.
“Put your tongue out,” ordered Miss Woods.
Lisa reluctantly obliged.
“Looks a perfect colour to me. There’s nothing wrong with you. Now go and get changed.”
“But I do feel sick Miss,” protested Lisa.
“Lisa, if you don’t go and get changed I’ll give you something to feel sick about. Now go along.”
Lisa paused for a moment and then took a deep breath.
“I haven’t got my shorts Miss.”
“Oh, so that’s it is it. I thought there was something wrong. You’d better go and get a pair from the cupboard, here’s the key,” said Miss Woods.
Lisa went off to the cupboard and found a pair of shorts, not quite her size but big enough to get into. She then returned the key to Miss Woods.
“You’d better come and see me straight after the lesson,” called Miss Woods as Lisa walked away.
Back in the changing room, Lisa quickly undressed, as all the other girls were making their way to the gym.
“See you in there,” said Karen as she left.
Lisa struggled into the smelly shorts, she felt if she moved to quickly they would split. She quickly made her way to the gym, Miss Woods was not one to tolerate lateness.
“Come along Lisa, join in quickly,” shouted Miss Woods.
After a few minutes, the class were lined up to go over the vaulting horse and Lisa and Karen were at the back of the queue.
“She wants to see me after the lesson,” whispered Lisa.
“That’s not good news,” replied Karen.
“What d’you think‘s going to happen?” asked Lisa anxiously.
“Dunno exactly,” replied Karen.”But it’s a certainty you’ll get your bum whacked. You know what she’s like?”
“I know,” groaned Lisa. “It’s how many I’m going to get that bothers me.”
“Four I reckon,” guessed Karen.
“Stop talking in the line,” shouted Miss Woods.
Lisa and Karen fell silent.
The lesson went all too slowly for poor Lisa. Not only the discomfort of the tight shorts but the prospect of what was to come. The lesson finally ended and the girls trooped back to the changing room.
“Come along everyone into the showers,” called Miss Woods.
“Shall I get changed first?” asked Lisa.
“No, you come with me,” ordered Miss Woods.
Lisa followed on behind as Miss Woods made her way out of the changing room. Just as she was going out another teacher was going past.
“Ah, Mrs Groves, could I have a quick word?” asked Miss Woods.
“Yes, of course,” she replied
“Lisa go and wait outside my room,” said Miss Woods.
Lisa wandered off down to Miss Woods’ room. She didn’t have to wait long before Miss Woods arrived and opened the door.
“Come in Lisa.”
Lisa went in and Miss Woods sat down at her desk.
Lisa felt decidedly uncomfortable standing in her tight shorts and started to play with her fingers.
“Well, Lisa, where do we go from here? As you well know this is not the first time you’ve been in here for this, in fact several times for various misdemeanours, lateness, dirty kit, forgetting your kit. What do you think I should do about it?” said Miss Woods looking intently at Lisa, who averted her eyes.
“Don’t know,” replied Lisa.
“I think you do know Lisa,’ said Miss Woods with a smile.
“Yes Miss,” said Lisa looking at the floor continuing to play and with her fingers.
Miss Woods was actually quite a nice person, despite her strictness; she was the sort of person that the girls could approach and was not known as a great user of the slipper. Before using it, she always gave the girls several chances.
“I’m sorry that it’s come to this. I have been fair and given you chances to improve but you haven’t taken them. To say that I’m disappointed is an understatement. You’re not a bad girl but you keep letting yourself down and it can’t go on. This punishment will have to be the last from me; if you misbehave again I shall have no alternative but to send you to the head, and you know what that means don’t you, especially for a girl in the upper sixth.”
“No Miss,” replied Lisa still looking at the floor.
“Come, come, I think you do. You’re not the first to have to go and I’m sure that you know what happened to the others?”
“Did they get the cane Miss?” enquired Lisa, knowing full well what would happen.
“They did, as you well know, and that’s what’s going to happen to you if you have to see me again. Do you understand the seriousness of your position?”
“I’m really sorry, it won’t happen again,” said Lisa in a voice of someone about to break into tears.
“Let’s hope what I’m going to give you will make you improve,” said Miss Woods opening a draw in her desk and taking out a white plimsoll, which of course Lisa was already familiar with. She then stood up.
“Now Lisa I want you to bend over my desk.”
Lisa stepped forward and leant over the desk. As she did so, she could feel the shorts tightening over her bottom. Miss Woods walked round behind Lisa and pushed her further down.
“I can’t go any further Miss, my shorts will split,” complained Lisa.
“Good try,” laughed Miss Woods.” But I don’t think there’s any danger of that. Now, because you’ve been here before so many times I’m going to give you the maximum that I’m allowed to give and that’s six.”
Miss Woods slapped the plimsoll onto her hand.
Lisa swallowed hard. Her hands were already sweating and her heart thumping.
“I’m sorry Lisa but this has to be done, keep still.”
Lisa shut her eyes and tensed herself.
Miss Woods stepped back and drew back the slipper.
WHOP! On her left cheek across those tightly stretched shorts.
The sound echoed around the room and Lisa bit her lip
WHOP! On her right cheek.
Lisa let out a gasp and her eyes filled with tears.
WHOP! On her left cheek again.
“Oooww,” shouted Lisa, getting up.
Miss Woods said nothing but pushed her back into position.
She tensed herself for the next whack, half way, she thought to herself.
WHOP! On her right cheek again.
“Oooowww,” cried Lisa and burst into tears and pushed herself up.
Again Miss Woods pushed her down.
“Come along now Lisa, only two to go,” said Miss Woods with a hint of sympathy in her voice.
WHOP! This time Miss Woods’s aim was a little off target and caught Lisa half on her shorts and half on the top of her bare leg.
“Ooooowwww.” She yelled, jumping up and rubbing her leg.
Miss Woods waited for a few moments and then.
“Bend over again Lisa, last one.”
Lisa bent over and waited; her bottom on fire.
WHOP! Across both cheeks.
“Oooouuuch,” she gasped jumping up and rubbing her bottom vigorously.
Miss Woods returned the plimsoll to the draw and stood looking at the pathetic figure in front of her, crying and rubbing her bottom.
“Here you are,” said Miss Woods handing Lisa a tissue.
“Thank you,” snivelled Lisa.
Miss Woods then waited for a few moments and then went round to Lisa and put her arm round the crying girls shoulder and led her to the door.
“Come on now Lisa, stop that. Go and get yourself showered,” said Miss Woods, feeling quite sorry for her pupil. In fact, she had quite a soft spot for our Lisa.
Lisa left the room and made her way to the changing room with no intention of having a shower. She just wanted to sit and cry. This was by far and away the worst punishment that she had ever had, made even worse by the fact that she had no knickers on!!

devonboy

Re: A Sharp Reminder

Post by devonboy » Sun Jul 10, 2016 3:57 am

A nice story of a niceyoung girl and quite a strict schoolmistress who gives big spanks ,her little pal might put botty lotion on for her to cool her bot down as friends do .