The Spanked Lawyer (M/F) (pt 1)

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
sgtjoe78

The Spanked Lawyer (M/F) (pt 1)

Post by sgtjoe78 » Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:17 am

"Smack!" Kylie glared at me and pushed her short skirt back down on her stinging thigh.

But she'd asked for it. Literally.

We'd met online. She was a 39-year-old woman "in authority who needs to learn to submit". I, of course, am authoritative and glad to help a woman submit.

We'd talked about desires and limits for several weeks. She'd never had a spanking in which her disciplinarian really took charge. She was tired of a few swats before sex. She wanted to "lose control" to someone who had promised not to take advantage ... just to give her the spanking she needed. She needed deep submission and a belt spanking to tears. She was not willing to lose her bra. Of course, several discussions were needed to work all this out, but today we met for a coffee ... and ... if we hit it off, I'd give her the spanking she needed.

She was wearing a short skirt and no hose, just as I'd instructed. Quite short, really, above mid-thigh. We had a coffee and talked a bit about work and life. She'd had her own practice as an attorney for almost 10 years. The discussion confirmed what I'd learned as we chatted online. She was a take-charge woman. Good in the courtroom and efficient in the office. Attractive enough to be noticed by men, but hard-edged enough not to keep one very long. Between them being intimidated and her losing respect when they were, relationships weren't her strong point. Her real name was Katherine, but for today she was Kylie.

Half-way through the coffee, I asked, "When was the last time a man made you obey him?"

Kylie hesitated, visibly nervous for the first time. "Obey" was not a word she liked. "I worked for Mr. Kent before I opened my own practice. I was a very good junior attorney. I helped him and learned a lot."

"That's not what I'm asking", I answered. "When did you last lift your skirt or touch your toes or kneel or unbutton your shirt or stand still to be spanked because the man in charge ordered you to?" She hesitated and almost answered, but I spoke again. "Not to tease him, but to obey him?", I added.

She shook her head and looked down.

"Are you ready to learn to?", I asked.

She took in her breath, but met my eye steadily. "Yes, I am." Her voice was not quite as steady as her look, but she chose to go through with the experience.

"Then for the next 2 hours, I am in charge. I will discipline you as I see fit. Finish your coffee and use the restroom."

"Yes, sir", she answered. She looked surprised at herself. It had probably been a long time since a man gave her a direct order like that and longer since she'd responded so meekly.

She finished in silence, then headed to the restroom. Her short black skirt fit snugly over a bottom that carried only a few extra pounds. She was a good figure of a middle-aged woman as she strode away, her high heels clicking loudly. A crisp business-like top went well with everything but her bare legs. She would usually have worn hose with the outfit, but I'd expressly forbidden it ... and she'd already obeyed me that time. She'd be easier to spank without hose ... and her legs looked good bare.

As she emerged from the restroom, I met her and took her by the arm. I walked her to my Jeep and opened the door. Being a gentleman came as naturally to me as being a disciplinarian. She seated herself wordlessly in the passenger seat. I waited a second before closing the door for her to thank me. She gave me her practiced imperious look instead.

So I quickly swept her short skirt higher and delivered the first hard slap to her bare right leg.

She gasped and glared. I closed the door and came around the Jeep to my side.

"That was for failing to thank me for getting your door", I explained. "And you are NOT to cover up where I punish you. Do you need a belting as soon as we get to the room?"

"No, no, sir", she answered.

I glanced at the mirrors. No one was closeby in the parking lot. "Then lift your skirt back up for more swats," I ordered.

With only a slight delay, she silently raised the short skirt. A creamy pair of legs lay bare with just a trace of white linen showing between them. I delivered two sharp smacks to her left leg.

"Is that enough for you to behave until we get to the motel?", I asked.

"Yes, sir!", she answered quickly, her eyes on her now-pink legs. The swats were not all that hard, but they stung enough that she was compliant for the moment.

"Then keep that skirt up until I say otherwise."

"Yes, sir!", again. Pink was in her cheeks now. Being required to hold her skirt up appeared to be just the kind of submission she needed. I'd expected as much.

We drove to the motel at which I'd already rented a room. We'd each driven an hour to the town in which we met, so it was a pretty sure thing she'd agree to more than coffee. Every time we stopped at a light with a truck to her right, Kylie's cheeks got red all over again. The third time she spoke up. "Please let me put my skirt down. The truckers are all looking at my legs."

I glanced at her completely bare thighs. She was no more exposed than many women choose to dress anyway when they wear shorts. But she was being required to expose herself. "Your legs aren't as pink anymore. Do you need them spanked again?"

"No, I just"

"Then keep your skirt nice and high, young lady."

Her legs remained bare as I pulled up in front of the motel room. I came around the Jeep and got her door. "You may lower your skirt, but remove your shoes", I told her. "You will be barefoot as I spank your bare ass and teach you to obey."

She nervously pulled the heels off, then slipped out of the Jeep. She lost more emotional stature than physical stature as her bare feet hit the parking lot.

I walked her the few steps to the door of the room and unlocked it. I rested my hand on her bottom as I guided her inside the room.

sgtjoe78

Re: The Spanked Lawyer (M/F) (pt 1)

Post by sgtjoe78 » Thu Mar 31, 2016 2:39 pm

Any interest in my continuing the story?

jillybean

Post by jillybean » Sat Apr 02, 2016 6:52 pm

as far so good, please sir continue....... I'm wet with excitement

daughterspanksmom

Post by daughterspanksmom » Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:52 pm

Be a man! Spank her BOTTOM!

sgtjoe78

Post by sgtjoe78 » Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:29 pm

Oh, yes, her bottom's going to get it ... with panties and without.