KEPT AFTER SCHOOL

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
IMSOMEAN

KEPT AFTER SCHOOL

Post by IMSOMEAN » Sat Mar 05, 2016 7:11 am

I sit at the desk in the front of the room crossing and uncrossing my legs, I've always been a good girl and not used to being kept after school and in this kind of trouble. I tug at my knee socks and think to myself how much I hate school uniforms. I wonder where he is and why he's making me wait like this, not smart enough to realize it's to make me do just what I'm doing , worrying about my punishment and thinking about what I had done to get myself here. I hear the door and turn around and I get a knot in the pit of my stomach , he's brought another teacher with him , a female teacher , not a good sign. She goes and sits at his desk and can't look at me, he walks to the front of the desk and is glaring at me.

"I'm sure we don't need to go over why your here , you know you messed up and messed up big time and little girl there is a big price to pay when that happens. The school requires a witness for certain kinds of punishment , that's why Miss Smith is here. The school also requires me to give you options so we can head down to the office and talk the principal and you will be expelled with a chance to come back next year or I can spank you and let's be clear it will be a spanking that you will never forget! Up to you little girl!"

Like that is a real option! I can't get expelled and he knows it and what's worse is he's going to make me say I want to be spanked! By the time I got the words out of my mouth my face was blood red and my stomach was full of butterflies. I've never been spanked in my life or in any real trouble so I'm very scared but as silly as this sounds this is a bit exciting. He moves a big wooden chair from the corner of the room to the front of his desk and looks over at Miss Smith.

"Bottom left hand drawer is my paddle, would you get that for me please and you need to be on this side of the desk so you can actually see what's happening. Lisa you need to stand up and remove your skirt and underpants, you can put them on your desk till this is all done."

Miss Smith walks to the side of the desk with his paddle in her hand. I take my skirt off then beg to leave my panties on which got my punishment doubled for refusing to follow instructions! It was so embarrassing to be undressing with both of them watching me and he wasn't even trying to hide the fact he was watching me!

"Now bend over and place your hands of the chair , your may want to hold on to the edge because if your hands come off that chair we start completely over and little girl you don't need that with what you have coming!"

I walk to the chair and just as I start to bend Miss Smith begins to speak in a voice so soft it's hard to hear her.

"I'm sure not telling you how to do your job but just a suggestion. Wouldn't it be better to put her over your lap and spank her with your hand and get her bottom nice and pink before using the paddle. I've found if you get the circulation going that way then you don't end up black and blue from the paddle. Now that's doesn't take away from her other punishment , she get the same amount with the paddle , it just helps get her prepared."

I try to look at her but she won't look at me at all. I knows she's trying to help but her idea is getting me spanked even more than before. Now I sure don't want to end up with a black and blue bottom but I'm not thrilled at extra spanking either. I look at him and he's smiling!

"That's actually a good idea! I used to do that all the time but have gotten away from it. Thanks for reminding me. So is that information from giving the spankings or getting them?"

While she still wasn't looking at me I could see enough of her face to see it's just as red or redder than mine!

"Let's just say when I was a student I got more than my fair share of spankings and these girls today don't know how lucky they have it. We weren't allowed to keep anything on and the room would be half full of students waiting their turn , never in private like this!"

Now I wonder if she knew she was just making things worse for me! I would really consider being expelled before taking anything else off! He sits in the chair and pulls me over his lap. His hand starts landing slow and hard going from one side to the other and never landing is the same place twice. I'm ready to cry and if this hurts so much I'm positive I'm not going to be able to handle the paddle. He stops and rubs which was as embarrassing as the spanking then lands a couple smacks and rubs some more. After a few minutes I figure out he looking for spots he's missed. Finally the smacks and rubbing stop and he helps me up and tells me not to rub. He stands up and points at the chair then I hear that soft voice again.

"I've been thinking and again not trying to tell you what to do but sense she's never been spanked till now there is no way she is going to be able to take a hundred with the paddle. even with breaks after every twenty five. Then you could add twenty five extra with the ruler to make up for letting her off the hook."

Once again she's thinks she's helping but she just adding to my punishment! I'm hoping he tells her to shut up and let him handle it but he doesn't.

"You may be right , I have a ruler in the top drawer get that for me please. OK little girl , hands on the chair , legs apart so you don't loose your balance and hold on tight!"

I do as I'm told while not happy I'm getting extra because of Miss Smith helping me. I see out of the corner of my eye Miss Smith hand him a wooden ruler and he rubs it over my butt then right under each butt cheek. He seems to like making me wait. Then the ruler lands four times dead center on my butt and it was a good thing I was holding on to that chair or I would had stood straight up. Then he takes his foot and taps the inside of my feet telling me to keep my legs apart or I'm going to fall over. I do as I'm told then here that soft sweet voice again.

"Oh my goodness , with all the spankings I got back when I was back in schools I was always worried about people seeing my tiny tits but never knew what they were really seeing! Bent over like that you can see everything she has front and back! Look at her cute little rosebud! I would have died if I had realized how everything is exposed like this!"

That was so mean of her , I sure didn't need to know he was getting a good look at my most private places! I was just plain mean of her to be pointing it out when there was nothing I could do about it! The ruler lands four more times on this time its two under each butt cheek right where my thighs and butt cheek come together and those hurt so bad that I began to run in place but did keep a death grip on the chair. I hear her giggle and that made me mad but he told her to stop the laughing or she would be next! I made it through twenty five and was wonder which was redder my butt or my face. Then I feel him rubbing the paddle over my burning butt and he even taps the inside of my thighs with it make me spread my legs ever further apart. When that paddle lands for the first time I hear myself gasp then try to catch my breath. He give me twenty five very fast and very hard. I felt like my poor butt should have flames all around it! Then he rubs the paddle over my butt for a good minute then stops.

"OK little girl , looks like you need a break. Stand up straight and put both your hands on top of your head and keep them there. Miss Smith keep an eye on her while I go stretch my legs. If she take her hands off her head give that butt a smack and if she dare rubs you smacks that butt till she gets her hands back on her head and I'll be adding fifty with my belt if she does that!"

I stand up and put my hands on the top of my head which was so embarrassing. He ran his hand over my butt then left. I wanted to rub so bad but wasn't about to add a belt spanking to things. Then Miss Smith walks behind me and she rubs her hands over my burning butt.

"Oh my , it's just as hot as it looks and your not even half done! Poor baby!"

Her cold hands felt so good on my bottom and she rubbed for a good minute then her arms go around my waist and her cold hands are on my tummy. I bite my lip then her hands go up and she's pulling and pinching my nipples. I ask if she should be doing that and she giggles.

"No not really but if you tell on me then I'll have to point out to him that someone isn't wearing a bra which means she's out of uniform! Bet you would have some more smacks to your cute little ass added and he would take your shirt away! You want that man seeing how hard your nipples have gotten!?"

While one of her hands stays under my shirt and pinches and pulls my nipples the other hand drops down and a single finger begins teasing my hard little clit and I can't help but gasp.

"You do know your soaking wet don't you? He's just as good at this as his reputation! So is it everything you thought it would be? I have to admit I'm enjoying watching you get your sweet ass spanked! Turns out I was right , I'm not jealous at all at a man spanking my girlfriend but if it had been another woman I don't think I could handle that! As wet as you've gotten turns out your ass doesn't care who's spanking it! Wonder what he thinks looking at your wet pussy knowing you've never been with a man in your life!? I can't wait to get you home!"

Before I can say a word he's back and when he asks if I had behaved she told him I had but she had got curious and rubbed my butt a little to see if it was as hot as it looked and he just laughed.

"Well as cute as her bottom has gotten now that I put some color in it I can't really blame you for rubbing it. Just as long as she followed instructions. Looks like we need to let her have just a bit longer before we get back to business."

He runs his hand over my butt then walks to his desk which gives him a good view of my front and he's not trying to hide the fact he's checking me out. Then his helper opens her big mouth again!

"I have to ask , sorry sweetie I don't mean to embarrass you but I'm really learning a lot this afternoon. Is it normal for girls to get all hot and bother during a spanking? I mean she's all wet and swollen and even her little clit is sticking out and look at those nipples trying to poke their way out of her shirt!"

He gets a smirk on his face and his eyes go up to my chest for a second then back down.

"Don't read too much into it. She's a young girl half naked and her cute bottom is getting more attention than it's ever gotten in her young life so he body is just reacting. Besides she know she's been naughty and it has to be a relief the get punished so she can put it behind her! Now this may be the first time she's been spanked but I have a feeling it won't be the last , now that she knows how much better she will feel after she may even ask to be spanked in the future, God I hope so. So little girl , you do not wearing bra means your weren't in proper uniform! I'm going to ignore it this time but pull that again and you'll get the belt and not have anything on!"

He finished my spanking and hands me my skirt and Miss Smith my panties telling her she should put them in her pocketbook because he was sure I didn't want anything against my ass. He kissed my cheek and told me I did real good for a first timer. Then with a smile said if my bottom was hurting in the morning I should get it checked out by a doctor and he points to a shelf where a doctors bag is sitting. We tell him how cool it was that he had made part of his basement look like a schoolroom and he just smiles. He tells us that if we are tired or if I didn't want to sit for a long drive home that we were more than welcome to use the guest bedroom and smiles and tells us it's in the next room and we would have all the privacy we would need. We take him up on his offer and he shows us the bedroom and points out the bathroom and tells us there are plenty of clean towels and breakfast was at eight.

I'm not getting into what went on in the shower or the bedroom but at breakfast the next morning I asked if he knew a good doctor because my butt sure was sore then with a big grin told him that my friend needed to see him too because she hadn't been to a doctor in two years and needed a real good check up. He smiles and says he knows a very good doctor but we needed to understand that if we gave him a hard time or tried acting bashful or refuse to answer his questions that he was known to spank the hell out of little girls. Well lets just say that was another adventure and we had made a friend for life!

muffin

Re: KEPT AFTER SCHOOL

Post by muffin » Sun Mar 06, 2016 2:10 am

Lovely story. I enjoyed it.

IMSOMEAN

Re: KEPT AFTER SCHOOL

Post by IMSOMEAN » Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:19 am

thanks