Caught out on webcam

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
doristvmaid

Caught out on webcam

Post by doristvmaid » Wed Feb 24, 2016 10:05 am

So, there I was in the eroprofile.com chat room which has webcam access, dressed in my maid's uniform and showing off my new red four inch heel court shoes. Mincing about on cam trying to get used to walking in the heels, flashing my little red knickers off under my short dress. There was over a hundred people in the room, not all on webcam but they could see me if they wished. Some were messaging me to show off more, lift my skirt and display my knickers, been somewhat of a slut, I did as they said. I was getting quite excited been the center of attention and was getting carried away, when some man told me to my knickers off, I did and showed him my bare bottom.
It was at that moment, my Master entered the room and he was not happy. "What do you think you are doing, you silly little pansy!" he typed into the message box. I didn't have his permission to do what I was doing and I knew it, "I'm sorry, Master, please forgive me, I should have got your permission, I was just showing off my new red heels," I grovelled. "And where are your knickers, you pathetic sissy?" he wrote. He got even madder when I told him I'd taken them off at someone else's request. "I'm your Master," he typed, "you obey only me, pansy!" Again, all I could do was beg forgiveness. I knew I wouldn't get it as I'd done wrong and deserved discipline.
"Well, since you like showing off your new red heels so much, I think we'll make your backside the same colour! Go get the paddle and cane, sissy." I got up and minced away carefully in my heels to get the implements.
On my return it was again bend over and 50 strokes with the paddle, I gave myself them and danced up and down clutching my burning bottom at the end. Then it was bend over and 50 strokes off the cane, my bottom already sore by now, started to burn with each stinging stroke. I didn't forget to bend over at the end and display my red arse to my Master for his approval. To complete my humiliation in front of the room and all those people watching it on cam, I was ordered to stand and show my red arse for five minutes and then five minutes showing off small penis. My bottom was sore and as red as my shoes and my face was also red with embarrassment and shame. But it was another lesson learned by a pathetic sissy maid from their Master.

Another true incident that happened on Monday 21st February 2016

muffin

Re: Caught out on webcam

Post by muffin » Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:48 am

Just as it should have been you pathetic sissy maid.

martin64

Re: Caught out on webcam

Post by martin64 » Sat Apr 09, 2016 9:21 am

Interesting. Love the picture.