Another webcam spanking

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
doristvmaid

Another webcam spanking

Post by doristvmaid » Tue Feb 16, 2016 4:33 am

It was early in the evening and I was stood to attention awaiting my Master to log into Skype. Dressed only in my red basque, black stockings, suspenders and red heels, Master had not given me permission to put on my maid's uniform or my red knickers, my hands covered my private parts. His image came on webcam and mine also, "Are you there, sissy?" he said, "Yes, Master, sissy maid doris here, Sir." I quickly answered. "Move your hands away from there, pansy!" he shouted, I didn't dare disobey and put my arms at my side. "What's that between your legs, sissy maid?" "Nothing," I answered. "Yes, it is nothing, not a real cock, is it, sissy?" he ridiculed. I hung my head in shame, I had seen a photo of my Master's penis and replied, "No, Sir, not as big as yours, Master, not a real man's cock, Sir."
I was going to beg permission to put on my maid's dress and my knickers but knew now from his tone of voice, that he wasn't in any mood for any nonsense from me. "You've kept me waiting for a long time, sissy maid doris, haven't you?" I nodded and answered, "Yes, Master, I'm sorry, Sir." Perhaps if I grovelled enough, he would be lenient with my punishment. "Well, I'm going to teach you a lesson to not keep me waiting in future again, get the implements, you stupid sissy maid!" I did so and showed him the paddle and cane. "Right, turn round, bend over and twenty of the paddle to each cheek, Begin!" he bellowed. Bending over, I started to count out the paddle strokes, oh, why had I ever ordered the paddle off Ebay, it was becoming best friends to my bare arse now and proving to be very efficient at inflicting pain. After the forty, I jumped up and started to rub my now glowing bottom, asking first for permission to do so from my Master. Ordered then to bend over to show him the first results of his discipline.
Then for the next half hour it was a variation of paddle and cane administered to my ever more sore bottom. Master constantly humiliated me with his taunts of that I was a useless, worthless excuse for a man, just a stupid sissy maid who deserved this punishment. I agreed with everything he said and repeated it over and over again. By this time, I only knew the burning sensation in my backside and now totally broken, I was begging and whimpering for mercy, telling my Master I was so sorry that I kept him waiting and it would never happen again. Finally he allowed me to stop and stand before him and as I was slightly aroused he would allow me to get relief by masturbating in front of him. I started to tug on my small penis but due to my stinging arse, I couldn't get more than a semi-erection, "You really are a useless sissy maid," Master said with total disgust, "You may go now, you pathetic pansy."
With that the screen went blank, my Master had left, leaving behind a sniffing pansy rubbing his now very sore red arse. He'd treated me with utter contempt and I'd been thoroughly humiliated by him. But I also knew it was exactly what I'd deserved and glad that I had a Master who would keep me under his control.

Another true episode which happened on 16th February 2016. I would very much like to hear any comments on how my Master is treating me and any suggestions for further treatment, please.