The Visit F/M

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
socalswitchyguy

The Visit F/M

Post by socalswitchyguy » Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:34 pm

The Visit
©SoCalSwitchyGuy@yahoo.com - all rights reserved

Gordon had been looking forward to this visit with almost equal parts dread and anticipation. He knew he would be in for a very intense session with Rae, but just how intense remained to be seen. She arrived, right on time, giving him a warm hug as she passed through his door. "How are you Little One," she asked with a smile on her face. He mumbled something and followed her into the living room, where she beckoned him to join her on the sofa.

"Come snuggle close, Little One, while we talk about what is to happen and why." She cradled his head in her lap as she spoke. "You are to be spanked today. But you already know that. Your cute little bottom and my hand are going to become very well acquainted over the next few hours. And even though I will do my best to see to give you the spanking of your life, I want you to understand that most of it will not be about punishment. Yes, about mid-way in our time together, I will deal with your disobedience earlier this week. I think it's important that you do what you agreed to do and in the manner specified, don't you?"

"Yes, ma'am"

"Good boy. So later on, we will discuss the way you were online when you should have been in the shower and how you sent me an old story rather than a new one. Believe me, young man, I will make it very clear to you when this spanking is for punishment. But now it's time to begin. Stand up, please."

He stood and she turned him around so that his back was to her. She reached around to the front of his body and undid his belt and pants, lowering them to his ankles. "Step out please," she instructed. He stepped out of the pants, which she neatly folded and set aside. Her fingers slipped into the waistband of his white briefs. She drew them down to his ankle as well.

"Again," she commanded. One at a time, he lifted his feet so that she could finish denuding him from the waist down. She smiled to herself at the task ahead, looking at his slightly furry bottom as a canvas waiting for the artist's touch. She vowed to herself not to disappoint.

It was time. She gently kissed each cheek before guiding him across her waiting lap. "Over we go." He sighed and assumed the position he had anticipated so much over the past few days. Gordon clenched his cheeks in anticipation, but Rae merely patted and rubbed them for a while.

"This spanking is going to take as long as we need to in order for you to get what you need out of it Little One," she cooed as she began slapping away at his upturned bottom. "I want to encourage you to fight it as little as possible. It will go much easier on you that way."

With that, she merrily spanked away at his bared bum, letting her hand find its own natural rhythm and cadence, bouncing from cheek to cheek. The spanks, moderately hard, served their purpose of building a nice sense of heat and sting in his bottom. A heat and sting that built on itself as she wordlessly continued her persistent onslaught for the next 10 minutes or so.

Eventually, she noticed that he was finally starting to squirm across her lap. At that point, she increased the tempo of her spanks, smacking his bottom faster and faster until he was practically a bucking bronco on her lap. She stopped at this point, rubbing and massaging his pinkening globes, telling him what a good boy he was being and how proud she was of him so far.

"But you know, of course, that we've really only started, Little One. We still have quite a ways to go before we're done." She let him rest for a few minutes across her lap while she caught her breath as well prior to beginning the next act of their special pas de deux.

"I think before we go much further Little One, we need to discuss your disobedience over the last few days." She gave him an especially hard flurry of spanks. "Now what were you instructed to do on Sunday night at 9:30?" WHACK!

"I was to shower, shampoo and shave and completely clean myself, including scrubbing myself thoroughly with the bath brush."

"And SMACK what were you actually doing at 9:30?"

"Ow! I was finishing up an online conversation ma'am."

"Where were you supposed to be at that time?"

"In the shower, ma'am."

"That's right Little One. Right now, I want you to get on your arms and knees on the floor with your bottom nicely presented to me. I'm going to show you what my punishment stick feels like and to remind you that when you agree to do something for me, I expect you to be obedient."

He got out the bedspread and laid it on the carpet, then took the position that she requested. She stood behind him and raised her punishment stick, bringing it down sharply against his bottom, taking her time so that each of the 15 strokes would be felt as completely as possible. He was breathing very heavily by the time she finished, emotionally strained, but not yet at the point of tears. She hugged him to her bosom as she helped him stand.

"You took that very well Little One. And now we're going to get you ready for the next part of your punishment. For this we need to make sure you are nice and clean." With that, she slipped off his shirt, leaving him nude. She then stripped down to bra and panties herself prior to walking him into the bathroom where she turned on the shower. "In you go Little One. Auntie Rae is going to make sure you are nice and clean all over."

Once in the shower, she bathed him thoroughly, scrubbing down every inch of his body with both washcloth and bath brush, especially his bottom and genitals. When she was satisfied, she toweled off herself, but made him stand in the shower with his back to the shower head as the hot water cascaded over his bottom and legs while she filled a bowl with hot water and brought it into the living room.

Preparations made, she turned off the water, brought him, dripping wet, into the living room and turned him over her knee where she proceeded to shave his bottom clean. Then it was back into the shower so she could scrub off all the remaining stubble and hairs from his denuded bottom.

She brought him back into the living room where she had him stand before her in his birthday suit as she slipped a latex examination glove on her right hand. "There was a second act of disobedience, wasn't there, Little One?"

"Yes ma'am."

"What was that?"

"You asked for a new story describing how I thought today should go and I sent you an old one."

"That's right Little One. And how did I say you would be punished for that?" She opened a tube of Vaseline.

"You said you would give me at least 50 finger thrusts up my anus ma'am." <sniffle>

"Good boy. Over my lap now." He quietly complied. Her method was a devious one. She began with 10 brisk hand spanks per cheek, then spread those cheeks and penetrated his anus with her finger, sliding it in and out 10 times. She would repeat the cycle of spanks and finger thrusts until the quota had been filled, finishing him up with a flurry of rapid hand spanks, leaving him gasping for air.

Again, her hand gently caressed his bottom and back. "There, there Little One. Such a brave boy. Now the punishment part of your spanking is over and I want you to know how proud I am of you for taking it so well." She rocked him in her lap, running her fingers through his hair and down his back and burning bottom. She gently massaged an aloe ointment onto his throbbing and swollen nether cheeks, letting her fingers drift not only between his cheeks but to the back of his balls, lightly tickling them.

As she did so, she could feel another part of him swelling and stiffening beneath her. She continued her lightly teasing caress for a while, before pausing. "I think we'll save this for later Little One. Meanwhile, would you like to take a little nap?" A simple nod of the head was his eloquent reply. Together, they unfolded his sofa, revealing the bed within and lay down in each other's arms for a brief rest.

About a half-hour later, she opened her eyes, noticing that the sleeping man-child was still sporting a semi-erection. She kissed him on the forehead and took his penis in her hand. "Let me take care of this for you sweetie," she said as she masturbated him to a climax, catching the spurting ejaculate in a Kleenex.

Task completed, she laid him out on the mattress using one of the sofa's cushions to elevate his hips. She lightly drew her leather tawse across his backside. "In a moment, Little One, I am going to strap you with my tawse. As you feel it across your bottom, I want you to think about all the times you suffered unfairly in your life, especially with lost jobs. <WHAP! > The heavy strap made contact.

"It hurt, but you weren't allowed to feel the hurt <WHAP! >, were you? So, feel it now. <WHAP! > It's OK to feel that pain now Little One. <WHAP> It's OK to be angry about what you were denied. <WHAP> Just breathe deeply and let it all out."

The burning leather licked at his already tender and crimson bottom over and over again, searing his flesh with every stroke. She could see that the dam was weakening. "That's it, Little One. Just let it out. Would you like to go back over my lap for the brush now or would you prefer more with the tawse?" It was a hard choice because either way, he would go through a gauntlet of agonizing pain, but decided he wanted the intimate feel of being cradled in her lap.

She held him securely in place, wrapping her left arm around his body and went into a sort of autopilot mode, allowing her intuition to guide her switching between hand, strap and brush, all the while reminding him to breathe and lovingly encouraging him to just let it all out. When she heard the first sobs, she smiled, knowing that they were almost home.

Determined to take him over the edge so that he could have the cathartic release he so craved, she stepped up the pace, gently reminding him to breathe deeply and to think about all the times he hurt and couldn't say anything to anyone.

All the times he was let down by the Universe, cruelly pulling the rug out from under him just before he thought he was about to break through with a career making dream job. The sobbing came deeper and deeper as, spurred on by the physical pain, he finally allowed himself to feel, release and purge the years of emotional pain.

A switch went off in his head. His body slumped across her lap in a state of total relaxation as he quietly completed his sobbing. Rae stopped spanking and simply held him there, cuddling his body closer to her own. When she felt he was ready, she helped him sit up and rested his head against her bosom. Balance had been restored.

shyboy33

Re: The Visit F/M -> thanks

Post by shyboy33 » Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:12 pm

Very good - like usual!

When I see your name I know that the story will be good.

You write fairly realistic yet sexy and warm.