Bad report card

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
IMSOMEAN

Bad report card

Post by IMSOMEAN » Sat Feb 06, 2016 11:29 am

I come home and my heart skips a beat when there's a car in the driveway. My plan was to get to the mail first to get my report card before he saw it. Maybe he hadn't checked the mail but when I look in the mailbox its empty and I know I'm doomed! I head inside hoping for the best but when I see the kitchen chair in the middle of the living room I know it wasn't going to be my lucky day. Then he walks into the living room and I look down at the floor when he points to the coffee table and I see my very bad report card.

"I would ask for an explanation but nothing you could say is going to change what's going to happen what NEEDS to happen! No more lectures and I'm not listening to any more promises!! I told you what was going to happen and that's what it's going to be!"

My legs are shaking and my stomach is full of butterflies , he's right , he told me what would happen if I ever got a report card even half as bad as the one on the coffee table. He sits down in the chair and pats his lap. I look around to make sure the curtains are closed. It's bad enough he plans on spanking me like I'm a five year old but if someone was to see I'd just die. I still haven't moved so he clears his throat and continues to pat his lap but I'm getting a look that tells me I'm close to crossing a line I don't want to cross. The second I'm close to him he grabs my arm and puts me over his lap , I can't remember ever being so scared in my entire life. Then he grabs the hem of my skirt and pulls it up so high I can feel cold air on the small of my back. I reach back to try to pull it back down and he smacks my hand then the inside of my leg.

"Your only making things worse for yourself little girl! Now be still while I pen your skirt up."

Now there I was over his lap , my panties on display , my feet can't touch the floor and neither can my hands so I feel completely helpless! He rubs the back of my panties then snaps the waistband.

"Well maybe I should thank you for wearing such pretty undies today! Looks like someone KNEW they would be on display before the day was over. Now a couple of simple rules , reach back with your hands and the backs and insides of your thighs get smacks , try to squirm off my lap and you just get spanked longer and harder! Just keep in mind I'm not doing this to be mean, I'm doing it because it's what you NEED and we both know it! "

The smacks started and I wasn't prepared for just how much they stung and smack five I reach back with both my hands and just like he said he was going to do he began smacking the backs of my thighs then pushed my legs apart and smacked the inside of my thighs and those stung so bad I had tears in my eyes. Without thinking I did the same thing a few minutes later and got twice as many of those awful thigh smacks. The spanking went on for an hour , well an hour in spanking time , in real time it was more like five minutes. He stops and begins rubbing my burning butt.

"Good girl , your doing good sweet pea. Now that we have the circulation going we can get to some real spanking!"

About the time my brain understood what he had just said he hooks his fingers in the waistband of my panties and off they came. I tried to stop him but that just got my thighs smacked again. His hand rubs my naked butt which gives me a new case of butterflies.

"What a nice shade of pink little girl and once it's cherry red I'll put you in the corner and give you a little break!"

It took a good minute for what he had said to really sink in. A BREAK? My butt is going to be cheery red and he's not done I just earn a BREAK? He begins spanking me again and I find out that a thin pair of panties give you a lot more protection than you would think because these smacks on my naked butt stung fives times more than before! I forget again and my hand goes back to protect my butt and he smacks the backs of my thighs then pushes my legs apart and lands a half dozen smacks to my inner thighs , it wasn't till the smacks stopped and he wouldn't let me move my legs back that I realize how exposed I was! Just as my eyes fill with tears he stops spanking and begins to rub my butt and thighs.

"Now that's a pretty red butt! I bet you think twice before you get these kind of grades again! Now in the corner , hand behind your head and no talking!"

I jump off his lap and all but run to the corner. I reach back and try to pull my skirt down and that gets the back of my thighs smacked!

"Try that again and I'll just take your skirt off to keep it out of the way! When did you become so bashful anyway?"

I stay in the corner for what seemed like hours then he calls me to the kitchen for dinner and still won't let me pull my skirt down so my poor red naked butt was directly on the hard kitchen chair and when dinner was over he made me clear the table and he just sat back and watched and commented on how much color I still had in my cheeks and he wasn't talking about the ones on my face. Once the kitchen was clean he walks over and opens a drawer and pulls out a wooden paddle! He looks over at me then points the paddle at me with a bit of a grin on his face.

"Break time is over sweet pea! Bend over the end of the table , arms out in front of you. We will start with twenty and go from there. Count out each swat loud and clear little girl or it doesn't count and I add five!"

I was in a daze as I walk over and bend over the table. He walks up behind me and just to be mean he rubs the paddle over my naked butt then taps the inside of my legs and tells me to get them further apart for better balance. The paddle lands on my right butt cheek and I swear I hear the pop before I feel the sting. Counting out the smacks is a lot harder than people think it would be but I wasn't about to get even one extra smack. I get to twenty and he rubs the paddle over my burning butt for a good minute then tells me I can stand up and rub if I felt the need. I sure didn't need to be told twice and I stood there running in place rubbing my burning butt! Then he leans against the table and gets my arm and pulls me to him. He takes the pen off my skirt and it falls back into place. I was so happy it was over. Then he turns me around to face him and he begins to unbutton my blouse.

"Let's get you out of your clothes and I'll put you in the corner while I run you a nice hot bubble bath and we can get you ready for bed or would you prefer a shower?"

I didn't even have to think about it , as much as I love bubble baths there was no way I wanted to be sitting in a tub. My blouse and bra are off and my skirt hits the floor so now I'm standing there completely naked so my face turns as red as my butt. I reach back and rub my butt again and look up at him for just a split second.

"I don't think I'll want to be sitting in tub for a bath for a few days so I guess it's a shower. So if I don't have to wait for the tub to fill do I still have to stand in the corner?"

He laughs and tells me no corner and asks if I needed him to wash my back or any other important parts. I just wanted to die then he laughs and says I can head to the bathroom but I wasn't allowed to shut the door. Just as I get to the hallway he embarrasses me just a little more.

"Call me when your done washing so I can check and see if you missed anything before you get out!"

I get to the bathroom and see he's laid out a fresh towel and washcloth . I'm still wondering if he thinks I'm five years old saying he needs to check me over before I get out. Then I spot the pack of new women's razors laying beside the towels. Well he must not think I'm five but I'd shave my legs that morning. I take my time in the shower then tell him done and ready to come out. I couldn't believe it when he came in and pulls the curtain back and looks behind my ears and moves my hair to check my neck and even pulls my butt cheeks apart which was super embarrassing! Then he makes me face him , the water still coming down on me he takes more time than needed checking to make sure I did a good job washing then he tugs at the small patch of curls between my legs.

"I hope you used your shampoo on ALL your hair!"

I just wanted to die! He helps me out and dries me off like I'm a two year old and then takes me out of the bathroom naked and with a fresh smack on the back of my legs for trying to wrap up in the towel. He takes me to the bedroom and makes me lay facedown on the bed. Then I hear a strange sound and look back and see he's pulled his belt off! The twenty with the belt of my damp butt was ten times worse than the paddle. He makes me sit on the end of the bed and he sits down beside me and wraps me in his arm.

"Punishment over sweetheart , well almost anyway , you have a hairbrush spanking coming when you wake up in the morning! So now I'm ready to listen , what did you learn tonight?"

I move to where I'm sitting in his lap and I bury my face into his chest and he just wraps his arms around me and hugs me.

'I learned you can be a lot meaner than I dreamed when you want to be! I learned I'm real real super lucky you weren't my daddy when I was growing up or I would have never been able to sit down! I learned that when it comes to this I'm as bashful as I was when I was twelve years old! I learned that spankings really hurt! I learned that being spanked like I was a twelve year old and my butt put on display was just as excited and even a bigger turn on than I had dreamed! Now that I've told you all that , would you please throw me on the bed and make love to me , I'm ready to exploded, you do know I almost pulled you in the shower with me don't you?! I have to say I'm glad you beat me home and got to that fake report card before I did , I was going to chicken out !"

He got out of his clothes in record time then he made love to me from behind and he was smacking against my butt and it was like getting another spanking which just set me off sooner than I would have liked. He lets me catch my breath and rolls me to my back and this time the sheets were like sandpaper on my butt and this time I lasted much much longer. We laid in the bed holding each other and I kissed him then pulled back just a little so he could see my face.

"I was thinking , Holly told me about the spanking stuff and even showed me the website. She's isn't seeing anyone right now and you once told me how you would love to see two girls together and all that stuff. I could invite her over next weekend for a sleepover and you could have two brats to tend to! She not only has school uniforms she has several pairs of the once piece pajama with the feet in them and said she has one just my size!"

He didn't give me an answer right away but he didn't need to. We made love again and fell to sleep in each others arms.