Filming paddle for the sissy maid

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
doristvmaid

Filming paddle for the sissy maid

Post by doristvmaid » Fri Jan 29, 2016 4:32 am

My Master had said I needed more implements of punishment, I had a hairbrush, strap and a cane and was to add to these. On Ebay, a paddle was for sale, it was very cheap and I thought it would be poor quality, soft and flexible, little did I know, I was to suffer for thinking I could fool my Master. While I waited for the paddle to arrive and inform my Master at once, he messaged me that I had I failed to add him as a 'friend' on another website. The website hadn't let me know this and it was their fault not mine but I knew this would not make any difference to my Master, I would have to answer for it and I apologised and begged and groveled for forgiveness, throwing myself on his mercy. To no avail, the Master sentenced me to 24 strokes of the paddle with my knickers off. I awaited the arrival of the post with a nervous quivering bottom. It came sooner than I wanted and instead of been soft and flexible, the paddle was hard and firm, my heart sank, this was going to sting...
I got dressed in my red basque with black stockings attached to the suspenders and a small pair of red knickers. Setting the camera up, I started filming, I minced and wiggled like a proper pansy into position, turning around to display myself to my Master. Then with my back to the camera, I lowered my knickers and took them off completely. Told to make sure I showed my small penis by my Master, I turned around in shame. Picking up the new paddle, showing it to the camera, I returned to bending over, bare arse ready for punishment. Then the discipline began, how that paddle hurt with each stroke, my bottom wriggled under it's use and I started to moan and whimper. 24 hard paddles and it was over and I was clutching my sore red arse and dancing around in pain. I didn't forget to cry out, "Thank you, Master," in gratitude. Finally, I bent over and displayed my now red arse for my Master's approval.

This video is on eroprofile.com and can be viewed there under the title 'New paddle in use'. Any comments will be most welcomed, thank you, doris the sissymaid.

muffin

Re: Filming paddle for the sissy maid

Post by muffin » Fri Jan 29, 2016 4:46 am

And your punishment was well deserved you pathetic sissy maid Doris.