The Cold Snap Part Five: A Nat and Alyssa Story

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
naughtylilgirl09

The Cold Snap Part Five: A Nat and Alyssa Story

Post by naughtylilgirl09 » Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:54 am

The Cold Snap Part Five
A Nat and Alyssa Story

Alyssa felt herself being lifted up into the air, and being moved. She expected to land on her feet, facing the wall or in the corner. So, she was very surprised when she found herself, not on her feet, but in Nat’s arms, as he held her, sitting in that ugly love seat. Maybe he forgot that he said that he was going to punish her twice?

It was like she was cursed. The absolute moment she thought it, literally the second the thought went through her head, he rubbed her arm and said, “don’t give yourself a headache, Lyssa, you still have a second punishment coming. But it wouldn’t be until after dinner.”

Alyssa raised her head and looked up at him, about to ask why she had to wait, but he was smiling down at her. “Even the Nat from that first time we met, would say you did very well in taking your punishment, sweetheart,” he told her, and placed a kiss on her head. For some reason that caused her to start crying again.

Unsure of where the tears were from, she let herself relax into Nat’s arms as he soothed her, and took away, not the physical pain, but some of the emotional. When she woke up two hours later, she nearly felt rested. Nearly. The fact that her bottom ached horribly put a kink in things. But the two hours of sleep had helped, and it had been restful sleep.

Nat had told her to change into her PJs, the ones that were on her bed waiting for her, and then to meet him down stairs for dinner. She nodded, and allowed him to lift her off his lap. She hadn’t made it two steps, before she felt him grab her hand to stop her. Turning back to him, she looked at him questioningly, wondering how she could have gotten in trouble while she had been sleeping.

“Lyssa,” Nat said, his voice normal, no hint of anger, no tone that he used when he was mad.

“Yes, sir?” she replied quietly. Her brain was moving quickly; she didn’t think that she’d done anything that she would be in trouble for.

“The next time I see you wearing those panties, or anything close to them, we’ll be having a lengthy discussion, that you won’t want or enjoy. I suggest you change them as well,” he told her, giving her a wink. She felt herself blush bright red, but nodded her understanding. At least he was telling her, instead of punishing her right away.

Nat was downstairs heating up soup, the standard evening meal for the two of them, when Alyssa appeared in the kitchen. She had changed into her nightclothes, as he’d told her. “Dinner is almost ready,” he told her, “set the table please.”

He watched out of the corner of his eye, as she moved silently around the kitchen and dining area, gathering the flatware and napkins, and then going over to the table and setting the two places. She was moving a small bit slower than usual, but nothing that he would find concerning. In fact, for someone that had just been caned, she was doing well.

Filling two bowls with the steaming hot soup, Nat carried them over to the table, and set one at each place. Without paying Alyssa any mind, he took his seat and began to stir the soup, helping it cool. It took a few moments for him to notice that she had yet to sit down. She seemed to be having a staring contest with the chair, and from all accounts, the chair was winning.

“You’re doing quite well at following directions, doing as you’re told, lately,” Nat commented, causing her to look over at him. “I see you changed into your pajamas, as I told you to.” She blushed again, and he smiled. “Do I need to check?” He asked.

At that, Alyssa shook her head, vehemently, back and forth.

“Really,” he replied, letting the spoon rest on the side of the bowl. “You’re very certain about that. Come here.” He could see that he was making her nervous, and while it wasn’t his true intention, it did make him chuckle a bit. Truth be told, he was using this as an easy way to get her over to him. That way he could pull her into his lap, hold her for dinner and prevent any problems.

Alyssa wanted to faint, when he told her to go to him. She had said that he didn’t need to check, why didn’t he believe her. But, she didn’t want to get in trouble, so she walked over to where he was sitting. He pulled her a bit closer, squeezing her shoulder. That was something he always did when he wanted her to know that things would be all right.

“Turn,” he said, while turning her to face away from him. “Bend over,” she felt him press on her back, until she bent. “Lift your nightgown, baby girl.” Reaching back, she pulled up the back of the huge t-shirt, until her bottom was showing. The lacy panties were gone, and she was wearing fruit of the loom boy shorts.

“Much better,” he remarked, pulling on her shoulder. She knew that was his signal, to tell her it was okay to stand. Once she was upright, Alyssa was about to go back to her place at the table, however, Nat reached out, and lifted her into his lap. “I think for one night, you and that chair should forego that staring contest you always have, yes?”

Alyssa wasn’t sure what came over her at that moment, but she turned and threw her arms around his neck, thanking him. He laughed, and returned the hug, holding her for an extra minute. She could tell that he had definitely, purposely given her that extra minute. Once she let go and looked at the table again, it was dinner time. Nat had reached across the table and brought her soup and spoon closer for her. She hadn’t realized it until that moment, but she was hungry.

The one thing she always hated about dinner, or at least dinners like this. The ones that were in between punishments. They always seemed to end far too quickly. More so when Nat was holding her. She had been about to volunteer to do the dishes, when he assigned her the task. She was to wash and dry the dishes.

That was a new one, he usually wanted her to stick them in the drying rack and not waste time. Apparently not tonight. No, tonight, he wanted her to wash, dry and put them away. To spend the time that she was working reflecting on the punishment that she’d just received and the one that she was about to. When she was finished she was to go back upstairs.

Of all the times she really wished they used the dishwasher in that house, now was one of them. Particularly because she actually liked washing dishes. Alyssa knew it made her strange. But she usually got some contentment out of washing a few dishes, seeing that she’d cleaned something.

But this was more than a few, and she was supposed to think about something other than accomplishing cleaning. Talk about a way to ruin dishwashing for a person. Still, it went by fast, and before she knew it she was back upstairs, standing in front of Nat again.

Nat was upstairs, reassuring himself. Yes, that the plan he’d come up with, it was how he wanted to handle things. She’d be confused, but he’d explain it to her, and she’d understand. Smiling to himself, he already knew the questions that she’d launch at him. Why had current day Nat done it that way? Why weren’t they the same? Ultimately, would she be able to move past it, let go of the guilt she carried? It would take more than one conversation, but eventually, she would. Yes, it was the right course of action, he assured himself. Which was good, because he wouldn’t have had time to think up a new punishment. He’d assigned Alyssa to wash the dishes, but knew that it wouldn’t be that long until she’d finished.

She’d already taken twenty-four, technically twenty-six more-than-firm strokes with the cane. The shift in mindset had helped. If it had been back during that time when he’d first met her, and the use of corporal punishment was still allowed, he’d have given at least that, possibly more.

Though, if corporal punishment was still allowed, there wouldn’t have been a single time she’d been in his office, that she wouldn’t have been bent over his desk for something. He shook his head ruefully to himself. Yes, there was not question, this was the correct way to go.

Perfect timing, he thought, as he looked up. Alyssa had just entered the room and was slowly making her way over to him. She took her place in front of him, and bowed her head. Nat took a moment to look her over, she looked no worse for the wear. But she could hide a lot of pain if she really wanted to.

“All right, Lyssa,” he began, taking her small hand in his. “That first 24, like I said, it’s the punishment that you would have gotten from me back when I first met you.”

She nodded her understanding.

“This next set, is from the current version of me. The Nat right Now, as you like to call me.” He watched give a small smile to that, and smiled back, before continuing. “Now, I want to make sure you understand the difference between these, so I’d better not catch you daydreaming.” He saw her blush at that. Reaching out, Nat tapped her nose. The familiar and comforting gesture helped her.

Giving another smile, he continued, “So, if you came to me, now, and said ‘Nat I just did this’, and I feel horrible about it. Essentially, what you have already done by asking in the first place,” he saw her wrinkle her nose, indicating she was regretting the decision at that moment. He chuckled, reached out and tapped her nose again. “A good spanking never killed anyone, Lyssa,” he reminded her. Nat waited until her face relaxed and her frown disappeared before continuing.

“Where was I,” he paused, for a moment, and then continued, “you would have come to me, told me about this thing that you did, that you feel guilty about, asked for help. The current version of me, he’d punish you, no doubt about it.” Nat watched her eyes open wide, and decided it was time to wrap things up.

Raising an eyebrow, he gave her a pointed look and said, “you know, without a doubt that the current Nat, Nat last week, Nat from a year ago, any version of me, would punish you for this, Lyssa, without a second of hesitation.” He paused again, waiting until she nodded.

“Good girl,” he nodded, giving her the small, but need praise. “Without a doubt, the current Nat would punish you. However, that version of Nat has gotten to know you, how you operate, learned of your other past sins relating to alcohol and toxic substances. So while it might be the same punishment, you’ll find it different at the same time.”

He saw looks of confusion, then comprehension, followed by apprehension all pass over her face. Taking hold of her hand, he squeezed it gently. “You may not completely understand now, but you will,” he told her. “All right?”

“Yes, sir,” she whispered.

He looked her over, one more time, and then stood up. Gesturing with his head towards the love seat, he stepped away from the area to retrieve something. She knew what to do. It probably took a minute or two, but she got into the position expected of her. He’d seen, once he’d retrieved the small item, and turned to go back to her. He walked back across the room at a leisurely pace, staring at the small girl, bent over, ready to be punished, and steeling himself for what he was going to do.

Upon taking his place behind her, Nat rubbed her back for a brief moment, “how you doing?” he asked quietly.

“I’ve been better,” she replied. “But I’ll be okay.”

“Are you ready for this,” he asked, “or do you want me to give you some time?”

“No,” she told him, though she didn’t sound nearly as sure. “I’m ready.”

“All right, then,” he said, tucking the cane under his arm. As he folded her night shirt, up onto her back, he told her, “I know it will hurt, but the sooner we begin, the sooner it will be done with.” With one swift tug, he pulled her panties down to her knees.

“Ready,” he asked, again. “Or would you like a minute?”

“I’m ready,” she replied.

‘Well I’m not,’ Nat thought to himself. “All right,” Nat took his place behind her, and swung the cane through the air, experimentally, a few times.

“24 strokes are to be delivered tonight. You’re going to count each one. Just like earlier, if you miss one, I’ll repeat it, and add one. You are not to move from where you are. If you rearrange your footing, or readjust your hands, that is fine, that is expected. But stand up, or reach back, same as last time, the stroke will be repeated, and one will be added. If I have to repeat more than three strokes, we start over. Understand?”

“Yes, sir,” Alyssa replied.

“Good. 24 strokes, and you’re to count each one,” he reminded her. He could see the tension that riddled her body at the moment. Taking a slight step, he picked up the item that he’d retrieved just moments ago. He knew Alyssa well, knew she’d be listening carefully, so that she could prepare herself as much as possible.

Holding the cane in one hand, he slightly readjusted his position, making sure he had complete control over the instrument that he yielded. Then, he lined the cane up with her bottom, tapping her already wounded, red and purplish cheeks a few times.

The moment she felt the two taps, he saw her clench her cheeks together as much as possible. He’d told her over and over, it wouldn’t help with the pain. Mentally, shaking his head, Nat reminded himself that it usually took his saying something close to twenty times before she listened anyway.

When he drew the cane back, bringing it high up into the air, he heard Alyssa suck in her breath, trying to brace herself for what was to come. There was a whistling sound, as the cane flew through the air. Nat was using a good deal of his strength, to both, bring it flying through the air, but also to stop its’ motion, before hitting Alyssa’s waiting, tensed cheeks.

The cane stilled one inch above her bottom. Despite the fact that he was providing a punishment, Nat gave himself a mental pat on the back. He’d done an amazing job of timing, as the moment he stopped the cane, which was in his left hand. The object he’d retrieved, a spray bottle of water, that he held in his right hand was perfectly positioned. He gave her bottom two quick sprays of the water, and tossed the bottle to the side.

Alyssa had automatically made a small noise of pain when the water hit her bottom. However, Nat knew the moment she realized that she hadn’t actually felt the cane. Her brain started to move quickly, and her rigidly held form instantly relaxed. He’d brought the cane back up in the air, already. Both hands holding it, this time, giving him even more control of the object. The absolute second he saw that her tush had relaxed, he brought the cane swinging through the air, stopping in the exact same place.

Once he’d halted the fast motion, he proceeded to strike the top of her waiting, now trembling buttocks with a quick, rather light swat. He was sure that it brought a small sting. Especially on a wet bottom. But nothing compared to what she was expecting.

He heard her cry out this time. But he expected it was more due to shock, than pain. The stroke hadn’t even been enough to raise any lines, or none that could be seen amidst the ones already there. “Count, Alyssa,” Nat reminded her, quietly.

“One…on-one, sir,” she said. She was crying. But he’d wager it was more from emotions, than pain. That was what needed to happen, she needed to be able to access those emotions, to let them out. She’d cried, she’d sobbed in acceptance of her punishment. Now, it was time to let go of feelings that had been with her, for far too long.