The Cold Snap Part Four: A Nat and Alyssa Story

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
naughtylilgirl09

The Cold Snap Part Four: A Nat and Alyssa Story

Post by naughtylilgirl09 » Sat Jan 23, 2016 6:03 pm

The Cold Snap Part Four
A Nat and Alyssa Story

Alyssa wasn’t sure how long he was gone, it always felt like forever to her. But her version of forever was usually five or ten minutes. She had stayed exactly where he put her, kept her nose against the wall. Even though he wasn’t in the room and couldn’t see her, she’d resisted the urge to rub the pain from her thighs. She was going to show him that she could behave.

If there was one thing she was incredibly thankful for it was her hearing. She heard his footsteps in the hallway, and knew when he was approaching. He walked at a moderate pace, and came into the room and took a seat on, she assumed the loveseat. It was a moderate pace, that was how he normally walked. Stop, she commanded her brain. If she wasn’t careful, she was going to read into every action that he made. That never resulted in anything good.

“All right, Alyssa,” Nat’s voice boomed, interrupting the hundreds of thoughts that she’d gotten lost in. Blinking twice, getting back to the present, she prepared herself for another lecture. Steeled herself for it. In some ways, the lectures were worse than the actual spanking.

There were times, that she wished he’d just spank her, not do the whole lecture thing. In fact, she’d take an extra spanking, if he wouldn’t lecture. But she was ready for it, she’d psyched herself up, was mentally prepared for the scolding, hearing the disappointment in his tone.

“Come here,” she heard Nat order, and within his tone, recognized, not disappointment, but tiredness. He sounded exhausted. She quickly skipped over that thought, though. He wanted her to go over to him? All of a sudden, the lecture sounded better, and better. ‘Behave’ she reminded herself. Turning, she had every intention of walking straight to him. Alyssa was going to survive this. She had made up her mind in that ten minutes. Not only was she going to show Nat that she could behave, she’d prove that he didn’t have to keep treating her like a little girl, and that one day, he’d be proud of her.

But, the moment she turned around, she froze. Nat was seated on the loveseat, right next to him was the cane. He’d talked of it, she’d seen it. He’d told her that he intended to use it. Hell, he even said he was going downstairs to get it. But, somehow, for some strange reason, she had hoped it wouldn’t be true.

The look on his face told her, that if she knew what was good for her, she’d go over to him. But she couldn’t make her feet move. He looked really tired, and sounded even more tired, when he said, “Alyssa, don’t make this more difficult than it needs to be.”

Come on, she pleaded with herself. You can do it, she worked to convince herself. It took a lot of convincing but she got her foot to move, then the next one. Finally, she made the few steps over to be standing in front of Nat.

While she might have been standing directly in front of him, her eyes were glued to the cane that was next to him. “Please don’t,” she began, and then looked up at him. She couldn’t read anything in his expression.

“Please don’t what, Alyssa,” he asked her. “I told you that I planned to use this, since the very first day, that we talked about everything.”

Alyssa nodded her head, miserably, tears having already started. “I know, but you don’t have you to. Really, I swear,” she told him, regretting it immediately, when his eyebrows shot up in the air.

“I beg your pardon,” Nat responded.

Alyssa slapped her hand over her mouth. “I’m sorry,” she said, after a moment. “I’m just nervous.”

Nat nodded, “and its’ understandable that you’re nervous. It does not excuse backtalk, arguing, or this behavior right now. Which you and I will address, before bedtime. A regular spanking, hand to tush, should do the trick. Now, do you have anything else to say?”

“No, sir,” Alyssa whispered.

“That’s probably wise,” Nat told her. He beckoned her closer, over to his side, and then pulled her over his lap. Punishments almost always started with a spanking with his hand. It was quick. His slaps were not the hardest she’d ever felt, but they stung. Probably because Alyssa could feel his disappointment, behind each one. But it was quick. As Nat always said, just enough to get the blood flowing, in certain areas of the body.

Before she knew it, she was back on her feet, standing before him.

Nat saw her shaking. She was terrified about what was going to happen. He’d punished her much worse than he was about to. But he also knew that his lecture had done its’ job. By the looks of things, ten-fold. Alyssa had gotten the message already, but with her selective memory, there was no telling how long it’d stay with her, if he let it go with just a lecture. “How did I say I was going to punish you, Alyssa,” Nat asked her.

There were tears sliding down her face, already.

“24 with th-the cane, sir,” she told him.

“Correct,” Nat said, standing up, picking up the cane. He nudged her forward, so she was standing closer to the loveseat. “Bend forward, let your chest rest on the cushions, put your hands behind your head, lock your fingers together. There you go.”

Nat knew she hated the position that she was in. It was one where her bottom was sticking out and up, high in the air.

“All right Alyssa,” Nat said taking a step back, and lining up the cane with her bottom. He saw her tense up, immediately. Bringing the cane back to rest by his side, he said, “I want you to know that I spent a good deal of time thinking about how to handle this transgression of yours.” He watched her carefully and could tell she didn’t know how to react to that piece of news. “I know this isn’t what you want to hear, but I also know that at the end of the day, you want to feel forgiven and be able to forgive yourself,” Nat saw her entire body go stiff.

He reached over and gently massaged her neck, attempting to get her to relax. “It won’t be pleasant, but when it’s over, there will be no question in either of our minds regarding whether or not this issue is forgiven and in the past.” He could tell that she wasn’t going to relax. Not after the announcement he’d just made. Still, he continued to gently massage her neck, hoping it’d help when he told her this next part.

“I’m going to punish you twice this evening, for this item,” he informed her. He watched her carefully, and could tell she had to work, not to stand up, turn and argue with him. “I want you to think of it as a time change. Stay where you are,” he continued, as she nearly stood again.

“You like to categorize personalities based on time periods. The Alyssa I know now, the Alyssa I knew at State, the Alyssa I first met.” He saw her nod, and she knew what he meant. “I’m going to punish you twice, both times with the cane. The first time, I want you to think of things, as receiving the punishment, from the Nat who would have been your advisor when this happened, or the Nat when I first met you.”

He heard her groan, and suppressed a chuckle. “The second one, will be coming from the Nat that knows you currently.” When she groaned again, he laughed. “You’ll survive, Alyssa. A good spanking never killed anyone.”

“Yes, sir,” she said, quietly.

He took a moment to line the cane up with her bottom again. The moment she felt the thin rod touch her skin, she became tense. “Now, for this first punishment, there are twenty-four strokes to be delivered, and you are going to count each one. If you miss the count, we will repeat the stroke. If you reach back or stand up, we will repeat the stroke and add an additional one. If any of these things happens more than twice we’ll start from the beginning. Understand?”

“Yes, sir,” he hardly heard her reply.

Raising the cane up in the air, he said, “considering the incredible amount of school policies that you violated,” the cane swung through the air, the whooshing sound filling the room. SWISH, SMACK! The sound of impact when it hit her bottom seemed louder than usual, but it was probably his imagination. That, or her immediate tears combined with cry of pain, made it seem so.

“You should consider twenty-four to be a gift.” He finished his sentence and paused. When she didn’t say anything, Nat sighed. “As you have failed to count that very first stroke, I have no choice but to assume that you did not feel it, and we will repeat it, and add an extra.”

“Wait, what? No, I’m sorry, I forgot I was supposed to,” she protested, as he raised the cane up in the air again.

“Which further shows your disrespect in your failure to pay attention,” Nat informed her before bringing the cane down on her bottom. SWISH, SMACK! She cried out in pain, but this time, remembered to count.

“One, sir,” she squeaked out, combined with a cry of pain.

Alyssa couldn’t decide which was worse, the sound of the cane flying through the air, or the actual feeling of it burning her bottom. The absolute second the word ‘sir’ was out of her mouth, she felt two taps of the cane on her bottom. Somewhere in the back of her mind, she realized that Nat was preparing her for the next one. SWISH, SMACK!

The noise, that whooshing sound of the rod flipping through the air. She hated it. She seemed to get mentally caught up in the sound. Then the branding line of fire surprised her, making it hurt even more. “Yeouch, um, two, sir,” she stumbled on the words, but did count.

He was focusing on the center of her bottom, she realized as he continued bringing the evil rod down on her bottom. SWISH, SMACK! Alyssa ground her teeth together until the first seconds of pain passed. Still through gritted teeth, she dutifully said, “three, sir.”

There were no warning taps of the cane next time. SWISH, SMACK! Alyssa gasped at the pain, before crying out in pain. “Four, sir,” she managed, before the tears started to fall to rapidly.

The pain was unbelievable, it didn’t stop. Even after the cane stuck a certain place, the pain didn’t end, it continued, and grew. With multiple lines, covering a small part of her bottom, the increasing amount was horrendous. There were twenty more? That was only the first set?

The emotional pain that she felt grew along with the physical. It hurt so badly. Nat was being so strict with her. So strict, and spanking so hard. He was really angry, and disappointed and probably a lot of other things.

Normally he’d try and help her out, or show some sort of kindness or something. Alyssa didn’t even know what to call it. The times that he did make her count, he’d do some of them so quickly that she’d only have to count the last one.

But she’d just managed to stutter out ‘twenty, sir’ after feeling cane strike the bottom of her cheeks. So far, he’d made her count every single one. Not only that, after the first five, he’d slowed down, waiting a few seconds after she’d managed to spit out the number. She knew why.

It was because he’d started to lecture. It was like some weird way of making sure that she heard him, and she did. The tone of his voice, the disappointment it held, along with his actual words, just another punishing blow that she felt.

As he worked his way through the allotted punishment strokes, Nat lectured her quietly about her misdeeds, the serious consequences that could have happened, and that she should consider herself lucky that she was not being punished for every single school violation.

By the time the he’d given her the twentieth stroke she was sobbing profusely, using all her strength to stay where he’d put her and count as she was supposed to. He paused, as he’d been doing throughout the punishment, waiting a good half minute after he heard her count. This time he was silent, as he’d said everything that was necessary regarding her behavior.

He decided it was time to cut her a break. She’d behaved remarkably well. Well, as long as one didn’t count that first stroke, she’d behaved remarkably well. Raising the cane up in the air, he delivered the last four in quick succession. SWISH, SMACK! SWISH, SMACK! SWISH, SMACK! SWISH, SMACK!

He’d made them fast, but he’d made them very hard and unforgiving as well. She’d screamed out in pain and surprise. As he’d expected, she had the automatic reaction of attempting to stand. To prevent her from causing more trouble for herself, he’d placed his hand just above the middle of her back, preventing the movement. “That would be twenty-four, young lady,” he said, clearing his throat. It was a clear indication to her of what she needed to do.

He heard her take a few frantic breaths and then she said, “twenty-four, sir”

“Very good, Alyssa,” he told her, not moving his hand. “Your punishment is twenty-four strokes of the cane, therefore this portion of your punishment is over.” She was crying still, but he could tell by the stiff form of her body that she was listening. “If you’d been paying better attention, giving respect when respect was due, we’d be done all together, for now. But that didn’t happen, did it?”

He watched her shake her head back and forth furiously.

“Answer me, Alyssa,” he demanded, his tone both gentle and firm.

“No, sir,” she said, before a cry burst from her lips and a fresh wave of tears started.

“No, it didn’t,” he continued. “Because of that, we redid the first stroke of the cane, and added one. Now, this will be the 25th one, Alyssa. You may take a minute to compose yourself. But then you’re going to tell me why you require a 25th stroke, and you’re going to ask me to give it, and like always, you will count it.”

Nat heard her tears increase at this news, but also could tell that she was working to get them under control. He stepped back, as he no longer needed to prevent her from standing up. As he’d told her, he had no qualms about giving her time to compose herself. She must have taken him quite literally when he’d said ‘a minute’, because it couldn’t have been much longer than that when he heard her speak.

“Nat, sir,” he heard her say, and smiled to himself. It was how she usually addressed him in these kinds of situations. “I was not paying attention when I was supposed to, and by doing that, I showed disrespect to you, because I know I’m supposed to be respectful at all times and I wasn’t.”

He heard another cry escape her lips and knew she was holding back another torrent of tears. “Because of that, I missed counting one of the strokes of the cane, and you had to redo it, and I earned an extra one. I’m so sorry, I really am, will you please use the cane to give me the 25th stroke?”

“Yes, I believe I can do that for you,” Nat replied. He’d quietly raised the cane up while she was speaking. He knew she’d listen for the sound of him moving around, raising the light stick up, and try and prepare herself.

With those things already taken care of, the moment the last word left his lips, he brought the cane down striking the very sensitive area where the under curve of her bottom cheeks met her upper thighs. SWISH, SMACK! She howled in pain and began sobbing immediately.

Nat tapped her bottom with the cane, “count, Alyssa,” he reminded her.

“Twenty-five, sir,” she sobbed out automatically.

“Good girl,” Nat replied.

Alyssa hated herself. She hated herself for asking for this, she hated herself for doing the things that had earned her this. The fact that there was going to be more, that this was only half over? She didn’t know how to take that. She sobbed into the couch cushion, knowing that any second, Nat would help her stand up and then send her into the corner.

When she felt him taking hold of both of her arms, something was off. If he wanted her to stand up, he usually gripped her upper arm and assisted her to a standing position. The way he was holding her arms now, from behind her, he did this when he was about to lift her up. But that didn’t seem right.

Two seconds later, though, she was lifted up into the air, and being moved. She expected to land on her feet, facing the wall or in the corner. So, she was very surprised when she found herself, not on her feet, but in Nat’s arms, as he held her, sitting in that ugly love seat. Maybe he forgot that he said that he was going to punish her twice?

gmaster

Re: The Cold Snap Part Four: A Nat and Alyssa Story

Post by gmaster » Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:19 pm

I can not believe just how well these stories are written. The young lady who is doing this is so well versed in the spanking arena and also well versed in writing talent. I love them.