The Cold Snap Part Three: A Nat and Alyssa Story

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
naughtylilgirl09

The Cold Snap Part Three: A Nat and Alyssa Story

Post by naughtylilgirl09 » Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:05 pm

The Cold Snap: A Nat and Alyssa Story – Part Three

While Alyssa fell into a deep sleep nearly immediately, Nat lay beside her, holding her close, unable to rest. He’d come to understand her need to push and test boundaries, her stubbornness and determination, and her hard emotional shell in life. The distrust she had for others, was not unwarranted given her past, and he knew that it drove part of her, to demonstrate her ability in anything thrown at her, to show that she was a survivor. Strong, resilient, could and would do anything, climb any mountain of her choosing and do so without assistance, Alyssa sometimes rubbed people the wrong way. The first time he met her being a prime example, Nat recalled the interaction and quietly chuckled.

His thoughts came back to the present, as he glanced down at the sleeping little girl in his arms. Yes, he’d come to understand that Alyssa. Just as he’d come to understand, accept and love the opposite part of her, that individual that needed to be loved and protected, spanked and forgiven. While one part of him understood her quite well, the other part didn’t at all, he realized. Settling in to stay with her for another few hours, Nat shut his eyes and tried to relax, sleep, forcing himself to not overanalyze everything.

Two more days passed and the snow was beginning to let up. It was still snowing quite heavily, but it looked like there might be a break in the storm soon. Possibly even letting up enough for her to go home, Alyssa realized. But, it hadn’t happened yet. The snow was still coming down hard enough that she was rendered in quarantine, and her bottom had been deemed healthy. Or healthy enough to move on to that last item on that list.

While the majority of time the past few days had been designated for school work, both current and past work that she was making up, things were different all of a sudden. Now that the all clear was there, she was starting to wish that she didn’t heal so fast. Alyssa’s stomach was in knots. Why had she asked for this again? Oh yeah, her stupid guilt. Ugh, why couldn’t she have just been smarter, or acted smarter, or not done all this dumb stuff.

They’d finished lunch a few hours ago, Alyssa had washed the dishes and put them away. She wasn’t going to bring up the last punishment, so she had taken a seat at the kitchen table and resumed reading. She’d finished two more chapters when Nat stuck his head in room and told her to go upstairs and change into her school uniform. To change, take as much time as she needed to compose herself, within reason, and then go and take a seat in the living room.

Alyssa hated the uniform. She’d had friends from elementary school, whose parents had sentenced them to catholic school. They wore this uniform, or one like it. Pleated plaid skirt, and a white blouse with one of those rounded large collars. A peter-pan collar, that’s what she thought it was called. A criss-cross tie that matched the plaid skirt, with a navy sweater. Knee high socks, and loafers that had ugly tassels in them. Just looking at her reflection in the mirror made her want to gag. But, it was all part of the punishment, she thought to herself. She just had to remember that and she’d survive wearing this stupid uniform. Just remember, she coached herself as she walked down to the living room.

Always the living room, she couldn’t help but think. Couldn’t they just get on with it? They both knew why she was being punished. “Alyssa,” he said to her, sitting down on the coffee table across from the couch. “We both know why we’re here.” Well, duh, her mind replied. “Before I hand down this punishment, I have a question, that you are going to answer honestly, young lady.”

Alyssa nodded. It must be some question if he felt the need to remind her to be honest.
“Are there any other incidents involving alcohol, school related?” he asked. She felt her eyes open wide, and her mind go blank. Nat did that annoying chuckle that he had, and stood up. She looked up at him, trying to figure out what she was supposed to do.

“I’ll give you ten minutes to think on it,” he told her, and his voice was kind. “If you need to write a list, or give a description, you have a pen and paper in front of you.” She glanced down at the coffee table. He knew her well. She liked to write, to describe every little detail. When she looked back up, he had already left the room.

Ten minutes later when Nat poked his head back in the room he saw Alyssa sitting, just as she had been ten minutes prior. “All right, Alyssa, I see you didn’t write anything, so what is your answer?”

She looked uncomfortable, that was quite apparent. “I don’t know,” she told him. Nat was ready to scold her, when she continued quickly, “I mean, I have had more um, incidents, regrettable incidents, sir, with alcohol, but I don’t remember any of them being school related. I might not be remembering correctly though, I just can’t be one hundred percent sure, so I don’t know.”

Nat remained silent, and held out his hand for the empty note pad and pen. Alyssa’s eye grew wide, but handed it to him. He sighed, then set the notepad aside. “If you think about all of these incidents,” he said, after a moment, “ranking them on a scale of one to ten, where would this one fall?”

He had to swallow a chuckle as she opened her mouth, then closed it, opened it again, and then closed it once again. “Maybe a 4 or 5,” she finally told him. He’d been hoping she’d give a higher number.

“All right, young lady. Go upstairs, brush your teeth and wash up for bed. Remain dressed as you are, though. I do want you to lay your PJs out on your bed, though.”

He saw her eyes grow wide, but she got up and went upstairs. He knew her mind had to be going crazy about why he had her rank her transgression. It was two-fold. He knew eventually all of the incidents would appear in her train of guilt. He wanted to see where this particular incident ranked, amongst her other plights that involved alcohol. It would give him a better idea of how harsh a punishment was merited.

Nat arrived on the second floor just as Alyssa was coming out of her bedroom. She looked up at him, and he nodded towards the larger bedroom. It was where a good number of the punishments in the house took place. She looked very nervous, he noted. He stopped, waiting for her to exit her bedroom, and begin walking down the hall. But Alyssa did not move. She remained still, tightly gripping the doorframe, looking at him.

Nat extended his hand to her, waiting a second, as she cautiously reached out and took hold. It seemed to boost her confidence, enough, so that she left the security of her room, and walked down to the larger bedroom.

Neither of them spoke, on the short walk. Nat didn’t leave her at the doorway as he typically would, leaving it up to her, to walk over to him. He guided her to the far end of the room, sat down on the loveseat, and pulled her in front of him.

“Okay, Alyssa,” he said, breaking the silence. “Tell me why we’re here.”

She must have been nervous. It was the only thing that he could think of, that would lead her to do, what she did. Because, she looked up at him, and said, “you led us here.” Nat watched her eyes grow wide, and head drop down, as she realized, what she had said.

In truth, he wanted to laugh. He could tell she was nervous, and hated the fact that he couldn’t let it slide. But if he did, every single lesson, that they had worked on the past number of days, would mean nothing. “Do you find this amusing?” he questioned her, continuing, before she could answer. “I am not in the mood to play games, Alyssa. I don’t appreciate your tone, or attitude. It shows a great deal of disrespect.”

He stood, picked her up and carried her over to the wall, continuing, “and I’ve already made it clear to you what to expect, each and every time you show any kind of disrespectful behavior to me or anyone else.” Propping his leg up on a small bench, Nat put her across his knee, and flipped the school uniform skirt up onto her back.

Her struggles had been minimal, up until this point. When she realized what he was doing, she began to move more. “No, please don’t, I’m sorry,” she begged. Nat reached in his back pocket, where he had both the hairbrush and a clothespin. Taking the hairbrush, he gave two, very hard swats, to the center of her bottom, eliciting small cries of pain, and surprise, from her.

“That’s quite enough, Alyssa,” he told her. “Settle down right now, or you can expect a repeat of this before bedtime.”

She stilled immediately, as Nat knew she would. He set the hairbrush on her bottom, as he reached back and took the clothespin out of his pocket. He used it to pin the bottom hem of the uniform skirt, to the collar of blouse. Then, hairbrush in one hand, he used the other to swiftly pull down her panties. He noted that they were black and gold lace, that hardly covered anything at all. He filed a note in the back of his mind, to have a chat with her about that as well.

Nat was aware that she expected him to use the hairbrush. But he had taken a second to put it back into his pocket. He gave her twenty-five, very hard, swats using his hand. It was the same punishment that he had been using the past few days, when they were working on little things. He wasn’t going to change it.

They weren’t light love taps. The twenty-five with his hand was enough to bring tears to her eyes. He saw them, when he lifted her upright, and placing his foot back on the floor. He swiftly carried her the remaining few feet, and then set her down, so that she was standing with her nose touching the center of the white wall.

There was really nothing that she could see in her peripheral view. “Hands behind your back,” Nat told her. Alyssa complied, sniffling. It was obvious that, even if she had been expecting the hairbrush, she hadn’t been expecting…she hadn’t been expecting this.

“Good,” Nat said, as he stepped away, going back and taking a seat on the love seat. “And you’re to stay like that, until you understand the seriousness of this matter.”

“I’m sorry,” he heard her say, voice muffled. “I do understand the seriousness.”

“Do you?” Nat countered. He saw her start to move. “No, don’t turn around, keep that nose to the wall.” He waited until she had turned all the way back before continuing. “You say that you do, Alyssa, but I’m not convinced. One reason being, if I had to guess, you tell this story at parties and social gatherings. You manage to make it light enough that people find it entertaining. Would I be correct about that?”

“Yes, sir,” she replied after a few seconds.

“That’s what I thought,” Nat said. “And you’re very good at that. Spin, finding the positive, thinking of twenty ways to say the same thing. It’s a talent and desirable trait for many professions. But in moments like this, young lady, it causes me question how seriously you actually take this matter. The fact that you’ve managed to turn it into a funny story to tell at parties causes me some concern. Do you really understand the true seriousness? Whether you do or don’t, we’re going to discuss it tonight, that’s for damn sure.”

He saw her flinch, even from behind. It was probably the first time she’d ever heard him curse. “I do understand the seriousness,” he heard her small voice say.

Nat softened his tone, though remained firm. “All right, well we’re going to go over the events, just to be sure.”

“Yes, sir,” he watched her body language, this time there was no flinch. He wouldn’t say she had relaxed. All of her muscles were tense, as if she were waiting for someone to come up behind her and give her bare bottom the first swat. But she wasn’t frightened, like she had been when he’d swore at her.

“Now, you got drunk the night before an exam. While drunk, you wrote a paper. The next day you went and handed in that paper, and showed up to a final exam. During this time, you were either very badly hung over or still inebriated. Given that you have an alcohol intolerance, which, I am aware that you didn’t know about that at the time, I’d presume it is likely that you were still drunk. How much did you drink and what?”

He didn’t think it was possible to see her head go any lower, but it did. “Jack Daniels, half the bottle, maybe only a third, at least a third,” she admitted, tears evident. Nat raised his eyebrows. At that rate, she’d drink him under the table. He took a moment, shook it off and continued.

“You only spent ten minutes in your final exam, before having to turn it in and leave, because you became ill from the alcohol in your system. Therefore, you failed the exam, right down to the fact that you couldn’t remember who Christopher Columbus was. If I remember correctly, the forgetting Christopher Columbus is something you always include in the story, when you tell it.”

He saw Alyssa nodding. Her head dropping down lower, and lower, with each thing he said.

“When I question whether you understand the seriousness, Alyssa, it is because you haven’t thought outside those facts. You know the story, as you tell it, and you haven’t thought beyond that. For instance, you were drinking with someone that was not 21 years old. You assisted in buying the alcohol. This took place at apartments leased to you through the university. Because they were University property, school regulations and code of conduct were still valid and should have been adhered to while living there. You violated that when you drank alcohol on the premises.”

He saw her about to turn, stood up, going over to her. “Nose to the wall, Alyssa,” he told her, lightly swatting her bottom. “If I have to remind you one more time, I’ll use more than my hand.” She gasped and nodded quickly.

Stepping back, Nat resumed his seat. “Now, where were we? Oh yes. Furthermore, you got into your vehicle and drove to campus while most likely still intoxicated, with a passenger. You were on campus while in this state of inebriation. Any and all of these things could have gotten you expelled from the school, some of them you could have been arrested. And, before you point out that there are parties in the dorms, all the time, that have lots of alcohol, and plenty of other students do similar or worse things, I’m aware. We are not talking about other students from other dorms.”

He predicted that she’d turn around, despite the warning, and he’d been right. Nat couldn’t have timed it better if he’d actually attempted to. Alyssa attempted to turn, most likely to argue with him, after his last sentence. He’d already walked over and was standing beside her. Catching her head, he gently turned it back to place her nose against the wall. “Did I not just warn you, Alyssa?” he asked kindly.

“Yes, sir,” she replied, and he heard her bit back a sob.

Pulling the hairbrush from his back pocket, Nat quickly smacked both her thighs. SMACK! SMACK! She cried out and attempted to both step back and reach back in pain.

“No,” he said, grabbing hold of her wrists and pulling them up. “Hands behind your head, feet flat on the floor, nose on that wall.” He gave her a moment to get settled. “If you don’t want any more of those, you’ll stay where I’ve put you.”

This time he remained next to her, keeping his tone quiet. “Alyssa, I’m quite aware of the things that go on at that school. But we’re not talking about the hundreds of other students. We’re only talking about you, and your behavior. You broke at least two laws, and violated, at a minimum, four items on the school code of conduct. All of them being so egregious you would have been expelled. Now, that didn’t happen. But it could have, and if circumstances had been different, it would have. Rest assured, had I been your advisor, you’d have faced, at minimum, a semester’s suspension. Yet, because you weren’t caught, it’s not a fun story that you tell at parties.”

He saw tears running down her face. “Take a few minutes and think on that,” Nat instructed, his tone back to normal, no longer quiet as it had been moments ago. “I believe I left the cane downstairs, so I’ll duck out.”

He heard Alyssa’s crying increase at that announcement, but didn’t let it deter him. Standing up from where he’d been leaning against the dressed, he left the room and went down stairs, taking his time in doing things. Nat intended to give her time to think on this one. Time to think, and time for him to cool down. He’s surprised himself when he’d swore that first time. That small bit of anger with her actions he hadn’t realized was there. But it was, apparently, and he had to make sure it was gone before he went back upstairs. He would not punish her if there was any anger in him.