The Hidden Rite (M/f)

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
goodgulf

The Hidden Rite (M/f)

Post by goodgulf » Fri Jan 01, 2016 3:37 pm

The Hidden Rite

Jonathan checked his map again. This was it. The stone shaped liked a cross was right there, the oak was right there, and the three elms were right over there. This was the right place, but not the right time. He was early, at least an hour early, because being early was better than being late.

Being late would mean waiting weeks, maybe even a couple of months, until the stars were aligned again. Opening the way between worlds was never easy and Jonathan lacked access to the more powerful magics.

Magic.

It had seemed too good to true and it was. At first he had been overjoyed when Jerome the Slightly Nice, one of the town's mages, had picked him as an apprentice. It had seemed so much better than apprenticing to his uncle in the carpenter's guild, so much more exciting. That was before he learnt how much grunt work went in to magic. He had to spend hours preparing for every piece of magic he cast. Often it took more work and effort to cast a spell to do something than to do through normal means. His master Jerome said that things would get easier as Jonathan progressed in the mystic arts, but Jonathan wasn't sure if that was true.

As far as he could see, there were only two times when doing it by magic was better than doing it by normal methods. It might than longer to do the prep work for the spell, but using magic to clean the chamber pots and privy was better than doing it by hand, and then there was... this.

This.

Opening the way between worlds, visiting the place called the mystic way, could only be done by magic. He had dreamt of this moment ever since he had stumbled over the knowledge of this magic in one of Jerome's books. After that, he had spent almost every few minute working on the charm of transition. It had taken days to forge the charm in just the right way.

Jonathan waited until the moon rose to just the right height, then he started the chant. After the third repetition, he dropped the charm. After the sixth repetition, the charm shivered and burst in to light. Without hesitation, Jonathan stepped into the light.

The other world was close enough to the real world that Jonathan wasn't disorientated. The rock, the oak, the elms, they were all there. More importantly, so was a woman wearing only a smile

"Hi! Since you're here you must be a mage or at least an apprentice one. I'm nymph. Well, that's enough time wasted on introductions; want to fuck?"

"Um, well..."

"Cause I really want to fuck someone and you're someone so why aren't we fucking?"

"Um, there's something I want to first." Jonathan said, turning his eyes away before he said 'no' to his plan and 'yes' to a plain fuck.

He was a mage's apprentice, which was a big thing in his smallish town. Much better than the average boy when it came to attracting the girls. He'd played a few, more than a few, games of tickle and cuddle with girls his age, but he had never had the daring to suggest the game that he really wanted to play. He couldn't deal with the chance that one would say no, or worse, laugh at him then go and giggle with the other girls as she shared his odd request.

But a nymph, a nymph was up for anything, right?

"What do you want to do? Is it fast? Can do it in an instant? Have you finished it yet? Can we fuck now?"

Jonathan shook his head.

"I want... Um, can I, um, I want to..."

"Out with it. I'm up for practically anything as long as it leads to sex. And with me, everything leads to sex."

"Um, I want to, um, spank you?" Jonathan wished that his hadn't cracked on the last word, but it had.

The nymph just laughed.

"Oh, is that all? Okay. Do you want me over your knee? Over that rock? There's a stump that you can sit on or I can bend over it. Whatever."

"Um, over my lap I guess if that's all right with and ..."

"It's fine. Come on. The sooner you spank my ass red the sooner you're be inside me having sex. I like sex. Can we skip the spanking and go straight to the sex? No? Then what are you waiting for? Let's get the spanking over with."

Jonathan couldn't believe that it was this easy. All he had to do was to ask and she had said yes. Maybe it had something to do with her being a nymph; Jonathan didn't it would be this easy with a real girl.

The nymph practically dragged him over to a stump, forced him to sit, then climbed over his lap.

"Come on. Spank me. Make me cry like a baby."

Jonathan could barely believe that this luscious form was draped over his lap. The nymph wiggled her bum, spreading her legs temptingly as she did.

Jonathan hesitatingly brought his palm down on that wiggling bottom.

The nymph sighed loudly.

"Harder! A spanking is suppose to hurt and I barely felt that."

Jonathan made the next pat slightly harder.

"Come on, put your arm in to it. That wasn't hard enough to... um, to get a toddler's attention. I think. Okay, I'm not an expert on spanking but I barely felt that. If you don't want to give me a real spanking then let's skip to the fucking."

Infuriated, Jonathan brought his hand down hard.

"Oh! I felt that one. That was good. Keep them that hard or harder."

With the nymph urging him on, Jonathan started delivering a real spanking. He could barely believe he was doing it. After years of yearning to spank a girl he was finally doing giving a wonderfully lovely girl an actual spanking. Between that fact and the way she was wiggling, Jonathan wasn't sure if he would last until the spanking ended. Part of him wanted to explode, to stain his robes, but a bigger part of him wanted to finish inside of the nymph.

As her bottom shifted colour, the nymph made the appropriate sighs and yelps of distress. Not that she felt any real discomfort, but she knew that most men wanted her to act as if she was a normal girl. That most of the men and every boy she had ever had wanted to think that her reactions were those of a mortal girl. Usually her partners wanted an ego boost, to think that he could make any girl squeal the way he could make a nymph react, but that was just the usual partner.

This one had a dream, a long held fantasy that he wanted to come true. She knew that if she acted like a mortal now, if she gave this wizardling the experience that he sought, that he would be back as often as he could manage it.

So at right the right time, she burst in to tears and begged him to stop.

"Okay, okay, I'll stop!" Jonathan exclaimed.

The nymph looked over her shoulders. With tear filled eyes, she said: "You don't have to."

"Huh? But you said..."

"I said what any girl would say when her bottom hurt, but I didn't think you would actually stop. No girl would. Any girl would know that her spanking was out of her control, that it would only end when you wanted it too."

"But..."

"And a girl's bottom can take a lot of spanking. A sound strapping could mean 30 or 50 good licks from a belt and a good switching could leave welts, might even wear out two or three switches, but an hour or two later the girl's eyes would be dry and she would be back to her duties."

"Duties?" Jonathan croaked, wondering why the nymph was telling him this.

When the nymph shrugged, she did so with her whole body; Jonathan almost lost it when she did that.

"If she's a tavern wench then she'll be back waiting tables. If she's a milkmaid then she's back milking. If she's a kitchen maid then she back doing what a kitchen maid does. Most girls have jobs and duties and they have to do them even if they have sore bottoms and if you're not going to give me a real spanking then can we skip ahead to the fucking?"

Stung by the nymph's words, Jonathan brought his palm crashing down.

"I'll show you what a real spanking is!" Jonathan vowed.

Of the two of them, the nymph was sure that she knew far more about erotic spanking than Jonathan ever would. That she had sprung in to existence knowing far more about how erotic giving or getting a spanking could be than most mortals would ever learn. That she had centuries of experience on top of that, but the nymph knew that men liked to think that they were in charge. More to the point, boys needed to think that they were in control or they wilted with the time came.

So the nymph cried, then sobbed, then blubbered like a baby as Jonathan spanked on and on.

When he stopped, Jonathan worried that he had gone too far. It had felt so good, living his fantasy, but the nymph was crying so hard that he feared that he had somehow broke her.

"Um, are you all right?" Jonathan asked.

"Sob... Is that sniff awful sob spanking over?"

"Of course it is." Jonathan assured her, suddenly aware how much his hand hurt.

The nymph's voice dropped to a very throaty growl as she declared:

"Then it's now time for the fucking."

She was off his lap in the blink of an eye. Jonathan fell back off the stomp as she torn at his clothes, stripping him in moments. Then she was on him, riding him like a wild animal. Jonathan was barely inside her tight, wet snatch before he was done.

The nymph gave a deep, contented, sigh.

"That was good."

"It was?" Jonathan croaked. "But I didn't last. Don't girls like it when a guy..."

"Now that we have that first rush out of the way we can focus on getting you ready for round two."

"Round two?" Jonathan asked.

The nymph smiled, then began her explanation. By guiding his hands where she wanted them, by putting her hands and mouth where Jonathan didn't yet know he wanted them, she teased him erect in less than an hour. It took her two hours to get him ready for her third ride and by the time he was ready Jonathan knew more about the mysteries of the female form than most girls his age knew about their own bodies.

After that third time, the nymph smiled contentedly at him.

"It's been fun, but you have to go now. Mortals don't fare well in this world. Come again when you can. And next time, bring a piece of leather with you. A belt, a saddle strap, something that will make my bottom red. Or maybe we can play around with switches? But you will come back, won't you? And then we can fuck again and again."

"Of course I'll come back." Jonathan promised in a weary tone. "As soon as I can."

Maybe with a strap or maybe with something else, but he would be back even if forging another charm took every moment he could steal away from his master.

Jonathan was exhausted as he stumbled into his bedroom. With only a few hours before dawn Jonathan knew that he would be would be useless for magical work that day and could only hope that his teacher didn't notice. Hope, and remember how it felt to spank the nymph.

After the ward triggered, Jerome the Slightly Nice checked to insure that it was his apprentice returning. Satisfied that the boy was home, Jerome the Slightly Nice rolled over and went back to sleep. The boy had stumbled back under his own power, which was a good sign. It meant that the boy had stamina or determination (or both) and that boded well for the lad's future as a wizard. Especially now that the boy had reason to stretch his power, to practice magic every moment of the day. The old "let the boy stumble over the hidden rite to visit a nymph" tricked had worked as well as it usually did. Jerome the Slightly Nice could only remember even hearing one time that the ploy had failed to work, but once the nymph had introduced Harold the Slightly Effeminate to a nice satyr even that lad had been driven to practice his magic as much as the ones visiting the nymph.

But while nymphs were fun and educational, after a while even the most jaded wizard craved something that they could never give; human companionship. It might take at least two years, rarely more than three, but before they made journeyman every apprentice found more comfort in the arms of a tavern wench or any other mortal girl. But until the boy matured emotionally the nymph was a reliable carrot that would drive the lad to excel in his chosen profession.

Goodgulf