The Duplex (F/f overheard)

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
goodgulf

The Duplex (F/f overheard)

Post by goodgulf » Fri Jan 01, 2016 3:10 pm

The Duplex

Jeremy Cunningham hated spending any time at his aunt and uncle's place, much less spending an entire week there while his parents went on a couple's only cruise. It wasn't even a complete house. Emmett and Siobhan Wariner owned half of a duplex. Basically half a house. That meant that they had shared an interior wall with another family. And it wasn't even that solid of wall; you could hear through it like it was just the next room over. His aunt and uncle adjusted to this by spending most of their time in the exterior side of the house. That was where their bedroom was.

Which meant that the spare room was next to the interior wall.

Which meant that Jeremy had to listen to the Abners. Not that they were a nosy bunch but they had a couple of girls and those girls were always on their phones.

Always.

And their room was just opposite Jeremy's, which meant he could hear everything they said.

The first night was hell. The girls talked and talked and it was all about people he didn't know. It sounded like they were talking on both phones and chatting on their computers until one or two in the morning. And the next morning came too early; the Wariners were early risers. Getting up at 6:00 AM (in the middle of the SUMMER!) meant that Jeremy spent the day on about four hours sleep.

By early afternoon he was crashing. He actually fell asleep in front of the TV and didn't wake up until his Aunt Siobhan called him for supper. Clearly, something had to be done and Jeremy knew what he had to do. All he had to do was ask.

"Um, Aunt Siobhan? Could I switch rooms tonight? Maybe sleep in the TV room?" Jeremy suggested.

"What? No, of course not." Siobhan laughed. "You have a perfectly good bed to sleep in. You just have jet lag, that's all."

"But the people next door are loud and ..."

"Nonsense! We've lived with them for years and they've always been quite enough." Uncle Emmett told him. "Don't worry, you'll adjust."

"But..."

"You'll adjust." Uncle Emmett told him, ending the conversation.

That evening, he ran into the other family. Two families sharing one backyard, it was bound to happen. In quick secession he met the parents (Dean and Fern Abner) and the girls, Michelle and Brooke. Michelle was few years older than he was, Brooke about his age, and neither one seemed impressed with Jeremy. He definitely didn't think that they would listen to any request to keep the noise level down. At least not from him and his uncle didn't speak up.

That night, as the voices kept going on about people he didn't know, Jeremy snuck out of his room. Carrying a blanket and a pillow, he made a comfortable nest on the couch, planning to sneak back to his room that morning.

"Jeremy? What are you doing there?"

His aunt's words were his first clue that his plan hadn't worked.

"Um, I kind of..."

"Did you fall asleep in front of the TV? No wonder you're so tired all the time." Aunt Siobhan said.

"But the TV's off." Jeremy protested, pointing at the dark screen.

"So you used the sleep button and set it for an hour or something. That's it. Tonight you sleep in your room."

That evening, Jeremy waited in his room, wondering when he could sneak out again. This time he planned to take an alarm clock with him and set it for 5:35. This time he was sure that he wouldn't be caught.

But that night voices in the other rooms were strangely muted. The girls were muttering to themselves, not talking on the phone. Their voices were too long to make out, but they sounded like the girls were having a serious discussion about something.

Then Jeremy heard a door open, a firm word ("Out!") from Fern Abner, and footsteps that were almost at a run. Jeremy wasn't sure which girl left and which remained, but he could hear the door being shut after the girl who left.

Then it was more quiet talking. Oddly it was talking on one side and whining on the other.

'This is getting interesting.' Jeremy thought, for once wishing that the wall was just a bit thinner.

He heard some moment. His were straining, then he jumped half out of his skin as the sound of a loud smack came from the other room. A yelp met the smack, then a second smack came and a third one.

'Holy crap!' Jeremy thought. 'I'm listening to a spanking! Fern Abner is spanking one of the girls.'

He'd never witnessed a spanking for, even though technically he wasn't literally witnessing this one. Just hearing it. He had heard the occasional "Just wait until I get you home" type threats and knew that a couple of his friends got spankings, but he had never pictured it as more than a single slap to the backside. Maybe two or three, or even five, but nothing like the sound of what was coming from the next room. Fern Abner was spanking and spanking and spanking and every spank was met with squeals and yelps...

Suddenly it hit Jeremy that he didn't know who was being spanked. Was it Brooke, the girl his age, or the much older Michelle? Suddenly he wanted, no, he needed to know which girl was getting her tail spanked mere feet from where he sat. He could hear her whiny protests and exclamations but he didn't know either girl enough to know who was being spanked. All he knew was that Fern Abner was spanking one of her daughters.

The spanking seemed to last impossibly long. Whichever daughter was getting spanked was reduced to sobs before it ended, long before. Jeremy couldn't help wondering what the point was, spanking her so long after she was sobbing. It didn't make sense to him, but then nothing about spanking made sense to Jeremy. And as the spanking went on, Jeremy couldn't help but try to picture it in his mind. A girl had to be over Fern Abner's lap, but which one? And what was she wearing? Was the spanking happening on the seat of her shorts, the seat of a dress or...

Suddenly Jeremy was trying to picture Michelle getting her bare bottom spanked over Fern Abner's lap. Somehow it was a wonderful picture, one that lingered in his mind. Then, as the spanking drew to a close, a much more disturbing image filled his mind. Once of himself over Fern Abner's lap. He didn't know why a picture like that entered his head, but in was a hard one to get out of mind.

One that he could only banish by trying to picture Michelle well spanked bare bottom being slapped again and again as the sound drifted through the wall.

When the spanking was finally over, Jeremy heard Fern Abner leave her sobbing daughter in the room. Minutes later Jeremy heard the door open again. Quiet talking confirmed that the other sister had returned. Listening to them talk in quiet voices, Jeremy still couldn't decide on who had been spanked. He fell asleep, wondering about it.

It was the first good night of sleep Jeremy had at the Wariners.

The next day, Jeremy didn't say a thing. He only briefly saw the Abners and couldn't tell which of the girls had been spanked. He didn't have the slightest clue if the effects of a spanking would linger from last night but if they did then he couldn't see any. He was half tempted to ask, but the image of him over Fern Abner stopped him. Even if he just asked the girls, he was sure that Michelle was old enough to force him over her lap, especially with help from Brooke. Not that either scenario seemed likely, but how likely was it the Abners would spank either girl?

Jeremy stopped trying to think of different places to sleep. That night he drifted off to the girls' normal chatter, wishing that it had been a replay of last night. The next night was more of the same. Jeremy found himself going without sleep as he waited for Fern Abner to go off again, all in vain.

The closest he came to hearing another spanking happened on his last night there. The evening started off as normal, with the girls talking on the phone and typing on their computers, until around nine. That was when Fern Abner stormed into the room and tore in to the girls over a mess they had left in the kitchen. It was just the standard, outraged parent rant until Fern Abner said:

"And don't you look away from me Michelle! It's been a while since I had to spank you twice in one week but I still remember how to do it." Fern Abner thundered.

But to Jeremy's eternal regret, all the neighbour woman did was bluster. At least she confirmed which daughter had rode her lap, but he would have given anything to hear Fern Abner carry out that threat and spank Michelle one more time when he could hear it.

Hearing twice would have been wonderful, but Jeremy knew that he would never forget that one time he heard Michelle Abner get a spanking.

Goodgulf

vikingprincess

Re: The Duplex (F/f overheard)

Post by vikingprincess » Sun Jan 03, 2016 7:58 am

Thanks for sharing this story. I once was on a sleepover with my best friend and overheard the late night spanking of my friends older sister. She was just about the most beautiful girl in town and was one of the in crowd of senior girls at school. She was very popular wit the older boys and even dated a college student a few times, which got a lot of chatter around school. Her little sister and I were NOT in the in-crowd by any means and we were often treated like we didn't exist when big sister was home. Even though I'd known her family for like forever, I wasn't sure she even knew my name.

Their father traveled a lot during the week on business and one night we were planing to sleep out in a tent in the back yard, but there was a lot of rain and it got moved into their rec room in the basement. My friends mother had to go out that evening to show a house (she worked part time in real estate) and told her older daughter to stay home with us that evening. We sure didn't think we needed a babysitter, but we just went about doing our own thing and leaving her alone upstairs.

She got a call from someone and soon a car showed up with a couple of boys and one of her friends from school. She came down and told my friend that she was going out for a quick ride in some guys new car (actually I think it was his fathers new car) and would be back soon. My friend reminded her sister that her Mom had told her to stay home tonight, which feel on deaf ears.

Well, the evening went on and she didn't get back before her mother, who was pretty upset at being ignored by her older daughter. Some time went on and we could hear my friends Mom pacing on the floor in the kitchen right above us. She came down and said we should get ready for bed (two sleeping bags on the floor), so we went upstairs to the second floor bathroom to brush our teeth, get cleaned up and changed into our PJ's.

Later, after my friend was sound asleep I could hear her mother making a couple of phone calls, no doubt trying to track down her daughter. It was much later, well after 1am when I heard a car drive into their driveway and a car door shut. My friends sister came in the side door and thru the small mud room not the kitchen just above us. She was met by her mother and they had a little heated discussion. I didn't get it all but, I did hear my friends sister swear at her mother and then heard what sounded like a smack and then a chair being dragged out and soon what unmistakably was a spanking going on and it went on and on.

Not sure how long it lasted, but it seemed like forever. I tried not to move like I didn't want to be detected eavesdropping or something, I just sort of froze and glanced over at my friend, who was still sound asleep. Soon there were tears and pleading from our small towns beauty queen, but still her spanking continued. When it finally stopped, the crying continued and there was some sort of quieter conversation between Mom and daughter. Can only imagine Mom was reinforcing her message.

Then there were feet on the floor and running up the stairs. I could hear some faint crying through the heating ducts, for a little bit afterwards, as I imagined big sister was laying on her bed feeling pretty bad after the long sound spanking she had just received.

From being around their house a fair amount, I don't think either girl got spanked all that much, so that might have been quite the shock to big sister.

At any rate, the next morning we got up a little late and my friends mother had to go into the real estate office and told us that Natalie would be making breakfast for us. It was quite amazing. She even used my name when she asked me if I wanted some orange juice to have with the French toast she was making for us. She still wasn't overly friendly, but she made us a nice breakfast and was reasonably polite to us.

However, it didn't take too long before her sister or I were pretty much non-entities again, but I will never forget that night and what I heard and what I tried to imagine was going on just above us in the kitchen that night, so long ago.

-Victoria

goodgulf

Post by goodgulf » Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:50 pm

An overheard spanking - especially one you don't expect to hear - can leave a lasting impression. I'm glad that this story sparked such pleasant memories for you.

Goodgulf

OTKpantsdown

Post by OTKpantsdown » Thu Jan 14, 2016 11:16 am

It can be very exciting to hear/see a spanking you don't expect.
Once summer when I was about 11 or 12 I went to my friends house to see if he wanted to play Army like we usually did. All the windows were open. When I got close I could hear screaming and crying. It was coming from his bedroom window. I peaked in and saw him pants and shorts down over his mother's knees. He was in the typical position: his right hand held behind his back, his mother's leg holding his still. She was going to town on his rear with a small wood paddle. I watched until she finished and let him up.
The next day I convinced him to show me his butt. WOW was it still marked.
When I told him I wished his mother would spank ME like that he thought I was nuts! I was even a spanko back then. He was not.

goodgulf

Post by goodgulf » Sun Jan 17, 2016 2:18 pm

Unexpectedly (or even expectedly) witnessing something like that can leave a huge impression on a person.

devonboy

Post by devonboy » Mon Feb 08, 2016 6:43 am

The teen hears big spanks given by the girls Mummy and a girl comes out of the room rubbing her bot a nice story ,best .

goodgulf

Post by goodgulf » Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:41 pm

Overhearing a spanking is almost as good as seeing one.

Goodgulf