Getting the Shrooms (F/m)

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
goodgulf

Getting the Shrooms (F/m)

Post by goodgulf » Fri Jan 01, 2016 3:09 pm

Getting the Shrooms

When Joel Grundy heard the approaching car, he didn't hesitate. He dove for the bushes, going deep into the underbrush.

'Damn.' Joel thought to himself. 'Why did they have almost catch me here? I was so close!'

"Here" was just beside a clearing next to the dirt road; a clearing with a fire pit and other signs of frequent use. A clearing that someone might decide to stop at and if they did then Joel just might get arrested.

Technically, this was public land and Joel had a legal right to be there. But technically, on a purely legal basis, he shouldn't be carrying all those mushrooms. He had just made a record harvest of psilocybin mushrooms (more commonly called magic mushrooms or just plain old shrooms) and if he could get his harvest back to the campus then it would be worth a small fortune. On the other hand, if he was picked up with this many shrooms on him, Joel knew that he was looking at serious jail time.

Then the worst happened. The car slowed and stopped. Stopped right in the clearing! He was trapped. At least it didn't look like a cop car but it might be an unmarked car. Even if it wasn't, Joel didn't want anyone to see him out here. Not this close to the prime harvesting grounds, not just before a load of prime shrooms hit the campus. If someone saw him and told the cops and they picked him up... Whoever it was, he was trapped until they left.

Ducking down, Joel tried to make himself invisible. Losing sight of the clearing, he hoped the fact that he couldn't see them meant whoever it was couldn't see him.

"We're here." Judy Dent announced. "Now out of the car."

"Here?" Peter Davis complained. "Why here?"

"You said we needed privacy and this is as private as we can get." Judy said. "At least not without renting a hotel room and we don't have the money for that. So here is it is. Now get out of the car."

Judy left the car, but Peter stubbornly lingered for a few minutes before opening the passenger side door and following her out.

"It wasn't really a bet." Peter muttered.

"It was too." Judy answered. "Are you saying that if you'd won then I wouldn't have had to suck your dick?"

"But a lot of girls like doing that!"

"But I'm not a lot of girls and I hate it." Judy said. "But when I lose I do it, right?"

"But you always lose." Peter complained. "I thought you were losing on purpose."

"DUH! Of course not. I wouldn't have gotten my scholarship if I was into losing. Now I've won and I'm collecting." Judy taunted. "Now get over here and get those jeans down."

"If I have to." Peter muttered.

Grinning, Judy sat on a stump near the fire pit.

"I'm going to get in to character now." Judy announced.

'What in the world?' Joel wondered. 'Why can't they just screw and get it over with? Or does he have to go down on her?'

"Peter Edward Davis, get your buns over here. NOW!"

"Um, I guess." Peter answered. "But um, not to hard, okay?"

"I'll spank you as hard as I have." Judy snapped. "As hard you deserve."

"You don't have to really do it and..."

"Did you ever wash your cock before I had to suck it?" Judy snapped. "No! So I'm making your spanking as hard as it has to be and that's as hard as I want to."

Joel didn't move. With his face still conceal in the bushes Joel couldn't see Peter walking over to the stump and dropping his jeans but he could hear the two as they talked.

"Look, you don't have to take those down too." Peter protested mildly as she tugged down his underwear.

smack

Judy's hand landed almost gently on Peter's backside.

"And that's just a taste. Actually, it was just the start.

"Hey! Stop! OUCH! Cut it ooout! That hurts!"

"Peter Edward Davis, you've had this coming for a long time!" Judy thundered. "Always touching yourself. Never washing your dirty little pee-pee."

"Hey! Stop!" Peter begged.

"I will, but only to switch to the hairbrush! Brhahaha!" Judy declared triumphantly.

"Hairbrush? Are you crazy?" Pete demanded.

Holding his hands close to his face, Joel examined every inch of them, checking for cuts and scrapes. He'd heard stories, of harvesters who got shroom fragments in a cut and started tripping. He looked and looked but couldn't see any.

'This is really happen.' Joel concluded, listening as the sounds of flesh meeting flesh was replaced by the sound of wood impacting on Peter's backside.

That and the squeals that the boy was making.

"Pleeease. Please stoppp!" Peter sobbed.

"Oh I will." Judy said. "This is so hot! Let's go to the car."

"Whhaaat?" Peter sobbed, barely understanding that the spanking had ended.

Then he was stumbling over his jeans and underwear as he was tugged towards the car. Judy was hiking her dress as she opened the rear passenger door and dragged him in behind her.

Hearing silence, Joel risked sticking his head up. Seeing the car was rocking, he decided to make a run for it. He took off scrambling through the bush and kept running until he was reached the next clearing. He shoved his bags into the trunk, covered them with bags full of recyclable pop cans. Then he was in the driver's seat, trying to drive normally. In theory the residue in the cans would confuse a sniffing dog but Joel hoped it was a theory he would never need to test.

Later, after he had cashed in his shrooms, Joel could only wonder how Judy and Peter made out.

"Maybe I'll do celebrating with Carol and after a couple of bottles of champagne I can talk her into a trip over my knee." Joel muttered to him. Then a new thought occurred him. "Or maybe I'll go over hers."

Now that was a thought. Peter might have been crying, but he had started that car rocking like a champ. Money in hand, Peter suddenly had a lot to think about.

Goodgulf