To Be Or Not To Be...Paddled? (M/f)

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
goodgulf

To Be Or Not To Be...Paddled? (M/f)

Post by goodgulf » Fri Jan 01, 2016 1:48 pm

To Be Or Not To Be...Paddled?

Lori Walters was fuming. Her anger was mostly directed at her hated rival, but more than a little of it was turned inward. How could she have been so careless to leave her purse alone in study hall? Off course no one had taken anything from it, not with all the cameras in study hall, they had added something to it. It wasn't anything illegal; if it had been dope or a gun then the police would have been involved and the video reviewed. No, when Lori had returned from the bathroom and moved her purse a perfectly legal package of cigarettes had fallen from it.

Legal, but banned at school. Zero tolerance banned. Dope was more acceptable at her school. They wouldn't overlook a nickel bag but a J or two? No one cared about that. Not like they cared about tobacco.

The cigarettes had barely hit the floor before students were raising their hands to rat her out. All of them except Jazmine Manard. That bitch had sat there looking surprised, as if she hadn't planted the cigarettes herself.

Which was why Lori Walters was now sitting outside of the assistant principal's office. Well, one of the assistant principals. There were four assistant principals at the Corley Academy for Excellence, but Mr. Walters was the one who handled student discipline.

Study hall had been Lori's second to last class on Friday. She was currently missing calculus, mostly because her "tobacco offence" was the worse one waiting for Mr. Corcoran's attention. The others (the tardy, the note passers, the texters in class, and the rest), they would be gone before Lori had a chance to plead her case.

Not that she had much of a case.

Assistant Principal Rick Corcoran made a show of listening to her, but he didn't have any give here. Her story was as familiar as it was irrelevant. Lori had been found in possession of tobacco while on school grounds. Period. It didn't matter if she had been holding for a friend or even if she was the one in a million student who had actually had something planted on her (as opposed to one of the countless lying students who claimed that). All that mattered was she had tobacco on school property.

All he could was let her run down and give her the bad news.

"Be that as it may, the student discipline code is firm for tobacco possession." Rick informed her. "As this is your first tobacco related offence, you are facing a twenty minute detention during an upcoming study hall. As per the student handbook, your parents will be informed and have three schooldays to protest. Assuming that there is no protest we will schedule the detention for Wednesday's study hall. Do you have any questions?"

Lori had expected him to say that. She wasn't one of the problem students but she had heard that speech more than once. It was the next part that would hurt; after she was done with her questions, Mr. Corcoran would remind her that a student facing detention was barred from certain extracurricular activities.

Including tonight's dance, where Lori was planning to hook up with Clay Lewis, who just happened to a halfback looking at a full ride to a top collage. Clay, who had the loyalty of a Tom Cat on the prowl. Clay, who needed watching or he'd put his dick in the first great looking bitch who slid up to him.

And Jazmine Manard was a great looking bitch who would love to hookup with any football player looking at a scholarship. Jazmine's plans for dance was the whole point of getting Lori in trouble. Lori knew it would be futile to ask Clay to skip the dance; Clay was going to party with his friends on the team and that meant going to the dance as a group. If Lori was there, great. If Lori wasn't there and someone hot (even a bitch named Jazmine) put the moves on him, Lori was sure that Clay would do all his thinking with his little head. Worse, if Jazmine made it public enough then Lori knew she would have to break up with Clay or she would be a laughingstock.

Which was why Lori had to go to the dance.

Even if doing that meant resorting to desperate measures.

"I choose not to accept detention." Lori said, picking her words carefully.

"I am sorry but that isn't your choice." Rick told her.

"It is." Lori asserted.

"No, it's not." Rick replied, wondering how long her denial would last. He just hoped she wasn't going for the record; last year one of the girls spent almost two hours repeating 'Nu-uh'.

"It is, under section 6 point 4 slash ii slash A point 8 of the student disciplinary code."

Rick's jaw dropped. He hadn't memorised the entire disciplinary code, but 6.4/ii/a.8 was an unforgettable section.

Lori allowed herself a smile at his reaction to her bombshell. Not that she had much to smile about, but his expression was priceless.

Rick quickly recovered.

"Are you aware of ..." Rick began.

"Yes, I know what it is." Lori nodded.

"And, well, I would have to check your file, to see if you can invoke it."

"I turned 18 four months ago." Lori informed him. "That's all that matters."

"I see, well - no, I don't see." Rick said. "All we are talking about is 20 minutes of detention. Twenty minutes. It won't even go on your school record."

"Twenty minutes, and the dance tonight." Lori reminded him.

"The dance? You would choose that just because of a dance?"

"The why doesn't matter." Lori said, not wanting to explain about how Clay's wandering eye took his dick with it. "Mr. Corcoran, I am formally requesting you handle this with section 6 point 4 slash ii slash A point 8 of the Corley Academy for Excellence's student disciplinary code. Those are the magic words, right? You have to do it now."

"Those are the words." Rick sighed. "But we need a witness, both for the words and the deed. But only if you are sure, because once we begin there is no turning back."

"Assistant Principal Corcoran, I am formally requesting you handle this with section 6 point 4 slash ii slash A point 8 of the Corley Academy for Excellence's student disciplinary code." Lori repeated.

Rick sighed again.

"Please wait here." Rick told her. "I will be right back."

Rick could barely believe what was happening, but his hands were tied. He could no more stop the crazy train of events that Lori was setting in motion than let her off for having tobacco in school. When he told one of the school secretaries why he needed her, she was equally nonplussed.

"She wants what?" Diana Burnett asked in disbelief. "Over a twenty minute detention? Are her parents rabid anti-smokers? Is she that worried about a note home? Is she unstable? Maybe we need a councillor."

"Her records show that she has had notes home in the past." Rick revealed. "Nothing in her filed indicates any emotional problems. She said something about a dance..."

Diana nodded sagely.

"That might be it. At that age, a school dance can mean everything."

When they returned to the office, Lori knew she had won. That Jazmine Manard was going down.

Rick couldn't understand why Lori was grinning the way she was. It was almost as if she didn't know what she was insisting on.

Diana nodded hello to the student, wondering if the girl planned to go through with it.

"Now before we officially begin, I have to review that section of the disciplinary code." Rick began.

"I know the rules." Lori told him.

"The Corley Academy for Excellence recognises the maturity of its students." Rick recited. "One of ways we do so is through our disciplinary code. While the bulk of the rules apply to all students, there are a small subjection of the rules that apply only to older students."

"One of these ways is in relation to corporal punishment. Once traditional for those under the age of 18, it is at the student's option for those over the age 18. Twelve years ago we ended corporal punishment for those under 18, but the board of governors retained the option for those 18 and over." Rick recited.

"Because of that lawsuit, right?" Lori prompted.

Rick didn't answer her question. The lawsuit in question had happened 17 years ago, before he arrived at the school. An 18 year old student objected to being paddled and a court had rewritten a section of the student handbook, which was something that the board of governors hadn't wanted to tamper with when they banned corporal punishment for the majority of students. Where paddling had once been a daily or weekly event, now it was a rare event that that only the senior students could request. Rick didn't think the paddle had been used more than three times a year since it was phased out for the younger students. This would be the second time for this school year - if it happened.

"Thus section 6 point 4 slash ii slash A point 8 of the code can be invoked by any student who is 18 years of age or older who is facing a disciplinary situation that does not involve law enforcement." Rick concluded. "Being as you are 18 years of age or old and facing a disciplinary situation, are you now formally invoking it?"

"Yes I am and can we get it over with?" Lori said.

"I must now inform you what you will be facing." Rick told her. "Which is five whacks of the paddle and the event being recorded on your permanent record."

"Buzz! Wrong answer Mr. Walters." Lori grinned. "Since my offence doesn't get recorded the paddling doesn't either."

Rick paused, thought, then nodded.

"I believe that you are correct there." Rick acknowledged. "Yes, that is correct. Be that as it may, once the paddling begins it will have to finish. That is, once you bend and I deliver the first whack we are committed to continuing until the end. The witness will, if needs be, help hold you in position."

Lori's smile dimmed slightly at that, but she nodded. She hadn't known that she wouldn't be able to change her mind, but that didn't matter. Sure, her butt would get a bit sore, but there was no way she was letting Jazmine Manard win.

"If you are determined to proceed with this, there is a form you will have to sign." Rick told her. "Ms. Burnett will act as witness for that form. Now do you have any questions at all?"

"Where do I sign?" Lori asked.

Rick opened a cabinet and retrieved the form, which was unimaginatively named Form 6.4/ii/a.8. He filled out his section, passed it to Diana to fill out the witness section, then on to Lori to sign. Once she signed and dated it, both staff members signed it as well.

Reaching into the same cabinet, Rick produced the paddle.

Lori felt slightly queasy when she saw it. She had been picturing a ping pong paddle, not what the assistant principal held in his hand. The paddle's striking surface was 18 inches by 6 inches, which wasn't counting the long handle. It looked to be more than an inch thick, maybe as much as two inches.

"We do not have to do this." Rick told her. "You signed the form, but there's a section on the back that we can fill out to say that you changed your mind. If you still insist on going forward, then Ms. Burnett will guide you into position."

Diana didn't bother to wait before guiding Lori over the desk, not that she had to. Lori's decision was firm.

"Let's get this over with." Lori said as she was bent over the assistant principal's desk.

"Now are you sure, because..."

"I said I was." Lori said.

"She's sure." Diana agreed. "I'll just move in position."

Rick nodded.

Diana moved to the other side of the desk, then placed her hands on Lori's shoulders.

"You don't have to do that." Lori commented. "I'm not going to move; I want to do this."

"Are you sure?" Rick repeated.

"Will you just start already?" Lori demanded.

As she waited, Lori promised herself that she would be brave. That she wouldn't give them the satisfaction of reacting. As for tears, they just weren't happening.

WHACK!

Lori stiffened as pain exploded across her entire backside. It wasn't a slap or a smack that landed. Lori wasn't sure how to describe it; the paddle was different from anything she had ever felt. She tried to jerk her body up, but Diana held her firmly in position.

It began to dawn on Lori that she might have made a mistake.

"OW! What was ..."

WHACK!

Another explosion, one that left her gasping as it landed on her already sore bottom.

"No! Wait! I didn't think..."

WHACK!

Lori screamed as tears flooded her eyes. Twisting, she tried to get to her feet, but Diana shifted position to put most of her weight on the struggling student.

WHACK!

"Nooo!" Lori howled. "Stop!"

WHACK!

"NNNNaaaaaaawwwww!" Lori howled. Lori wasn't sure what her wordless howl meant but hoped it would bring an end to this awful beating.

Miraculously, it did end.

Lori stayed there, sobbing, wondering how she had earned her reprieve. She knew that the assistant principal was saying something but his words washed over her in meaningless tones. Tears running down her face, she wondered why she had ever thought that Clay was worth doing this.

Rick knew his words weren't sinking in, but the regulations called for this lecture and he was giving it. After the required words were said, the two staff members helped Lori to her feet.

Lori didn't notice them doing that. She didn't notice anything except the throbbing from her butt. The next time she was truly aware of the world around her, Lori was in the nurse's office with her pants down and wondering how she had gotten there.

The dance was what you would expect it to be. Loud music combined with a light show as teenage hormones raged both on and off the dance floor as couples paired off.

Laying face down on her bed, Lori wished she could be there but knew she couldn't. Her bottom seemed to be one big throbbing bruise, and there was no way she could conceal its condition. It even hurt to walk, and how could she dance when she could barely walk? If she showed up, then everyone would learn why she couldn't walk, dance, or sit, and what was the point? There was no way she could stretch out on the backseat of Clay's car, not with her butt in this condition. and he always wanted to be on top.

Sulking alone in her room, her trobbing bottom wasn't the ache Lori had to deal with. From the way her heart felt, Lori was sure that Jazmine Manard had won. Despite Lori's scheme and everything she had suffered, the simple act of putting those cigarettes in Lori's bag had won Jazmine Manard the day. Jazmine Manard was going to be the girl on the backseat of Clay's car, not Lori.

Now there were only two questions on Lori's mind. Would the bruising fade enough for Lori to sit on Monday, and where could Lori get some coke to plant in Jazmine Manard's locker? Thinking about the second question, Lori wondered if she was about to make another big mistake, but she was going to get Jazmine Manard back even if it killed her.

Goodgulf

pa1ra

Re: To Be Or Not To Be...Paddled? (M/f)

Post by pa1ra » Mon Jan 04, 2016 1:58 pm

Very good story! :D .
Realistic end, did not expect her to skip the dance....
She lost out on all....

goodgulf

Re: To Be Or Not To Be...Paddled? (M/f)

Post by goodgulf » Mon Jan 04, 2016 5:54 pm

Yes, in the end it didn't matter what she decided on. Her choice was being banned from the dance or being paddled to harshly to dance - which is why being paddled was the wrong choice.

Another site I post to had a contest for stories where a mistake was made. Most of the other entries had the mistake lead to a spanking, but I decided to be different have the mistake be choosing a paddling. No, this story didn't win or rate an honourary mention, but I still like it.

Goodgulf