Julia, Buffy, and a Need for Cash

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
goodgulf

Post by goodgulf » Fri Jan 01, 2016 1:39 pm

As the plane landed Julia Turner mentally rehearsed her plan for the final time. She would have preferred to be reviewing everything on a laptop or tablet, but she couldn't. This wasn't going to be a business meeting and she couldn't be seen as treating it as such. In theory she was only meeting with her mother's family, but her business depended on making a good impression on these strangers.

She hated that she needed to have to ask them for money. If she didn't leave with either an investment or at least a loan then her business would go into Chapter 11. Julia truly hated turning to relatives that she had never met, but she didn't have any choice. The bank wasn't going to increase her credit or even grant her a grace period. She had gone her entire life without meeting the people who had turned their backs on her mother and now she almost crawling hat in hand to beg them for cash.

All because he father wouldn't give her a dime. The old fool felt that if she was going to fail she might as well fail, pick up the pieces, and move on. He said he'd help her if she went bankrupt but he wouldn't stop her from failing.

'Fuck that shit.' Julia Turner thought. 'I built this company. I slaved there. Those long hours cost me my marriage and I hardly ever see my kids and there's no way I'm letting it go under.'

The marriage had been a mistake, but she still saw her divorce as a failure. Bret had been a frat boy who looked nice in an ascot but he had never grown up. He hadn't even finished his degree. There had been a lot of bad times when Julia was working her ass off as Bret relaxed by the pool. Of course Bret had slept around, but it had only hurt those times when she was pregnant and he couldn't even be bothered pretending to hide his affairs. Julia could live with ignoring most of her husband's faults, but when she found him feeding son Jerry (who was then 3) a beer and laughing at how Jerry staggered around, that was too much. Sleeping around on her was one thing but giving their son beer crossed a line.

Now Bret had a bachelor pad that she paid for and he rarely saw their kids. The one good thing if she went bankrupt would be getting the divorce reopened and slashing the alimony she was paying him.

But she wouldn't go bankrupt. She would convince her mother's family to invest in her business. The precarious state of her finances would remain her little secret until she had a chunk of their money.

The private plane landed and Julia disembarked to find someone was at the airport waiting for her. She had expected a servant would meet her, but it seemed that her happy family act would have to start now. Julia recognised the woman from her research. The woman was her second cousin and went by the name of Buffy Anders. Buffy. She actually called herself Buffy. Buffy had the best looks that money could buy and was everything that Julia hated about the idle rich. Julia was sure that the only thing that Buffy had ever worked on was her tan.

But she was family and the first step to getting the money that Julia needed.

Of course they hugged. Julia went for an air kiss but the moment she felt Buffy's lips on her cheek she turned it into a peck on the cheek and a squeal.

"Cousin Julia. It's been too long." Buffy gushed.

Julia blinked.

"We've meet?" Julia asked. "I didn't... I mean, mom was always saying that her family..."

"As if a grandmother wouldn't see one of her grand babies." Buffy giggled. "And of course she brought every other women in the family when she visited. They told the men that they were going to the spa for the weekend and went to see you."

"They did?" Julia asked.

"Of course you wouldn't remember." Buffy laughed. "You were two and I was three and I don't remember it. I only know because there's a photo of us playing together. Apparently we made friends that day."

"Wow, that makes you one of my oldest friends." Julia gushed.

"Of course I am." Buffy giggled. "Come on, let's go."

The limo was a nice one and proclaimed that it was owned by Old Money. It looked like something out of the 50s, but its art deco touches had Julia wondering if it was from the 30s. The champagne in the back was vintage, which showed that the Anders still had money. Buffy kept up a running commentary, one that Julia subtly steered towards the family. She had to know who made the money decisions.

"And the one we all have to watch out for is Uncle Jericho." Buffy finally said. "At least we do; you have your own money so you don't have to worry about him."

"What does money have to do with it?" Julia asked.

"Oh, nothing." Buffy told him. "Only he's the one holding the purse strings. He runs the trust or whatever it is and he's the one who decides who gets what. If any of us annoy him suddenly there's a 'market reversal' or something and your spending money gets slashed. There's always room for you at the house and a place for you at the table but if Uncle Jericho doesn't like you there's no new clothes, no new shoes, no eating out, or anything that requires actual cash."

"Ouch. That sounds brutal." Julia commiserated. "Does Uncle Jericho get annoyed often?"

"Not really, but he has sore spots that you avoid or else."

"Sore spots? Such as?" Julia paused, seeing a flicker cross Buffy's face. Not wanting to give anything away, she covered for her slip. "Since I'm meeting everyone for the first time I'd hate to make a bad impression on anyone."

That seemed to soothe any suspicions that Buffy might have.

"Well there's corporal punishment." Buffy paused after those words, then clarified. "You know, spanking? Well when a kid acts up then Jericho has very firm views on that. We aren't talking about a symbolic swat but a sore seat. Yes, his views are very firm on that. Do you have children?"

"Two." Julia said, reaching for photos. "Nancy and Jerry. Nancy's a year older than Jerry. They're in school or I would have brought them along."

"Oh they look adorable!" Buffy gushed. "You'll have to bring them the next time you come. The father?"

"He was a little too wild, even after the kids came, so the marriage didn't last." Julia revealed. "And since my business is a success it seems that I have to pay him alimony."

"No! That's terrible!" Buffy gasped.

The conversation then shifted to other divorces and who got what in her settlement. Julia quickly clued in to the fact that none of the Anders had any money of their own. Everything was held in the trust so when they divorced they could show that they were penniless and in dire need of support payments.

Which meant that none of them could help her. None but Uncle Jericho. Julia had never swatted either of her children and she was sure than their nannies didn't either, but if Uncle Jericho had firm views then she would adopt his views and worm into his good side.

Once at the looming Anders mansion (which was large enough to house an army), Julia was introduced to a dizzying array of cousins. There were over 30 Anders gathered there to shake her hand (or kiss her cheek) as they gossiped about how her mother Marianne had run off with New Money Jorge, a man who had lost his fortunate in less than a year. Of course Julia's father had made another fortunate, one that he had lost when Julia was a preteen, then another one. This third fortune had grown and was now as large (or larger) than the Anders' trust, but it was still New Money.

It was hard, hearing the idle rich talking about her father like he was a barbarian (some of them actually called him a philistine!) while assuring Julia that her mother's family connection spared her the shame of being New Money. Her money might be newly earned, but she was an Anders so she was and always would be Old Money.

Julia wanted to scream that money was money, but she was here for a cash injection so she merely smiled, nodded, and remained polite.

Two hours into the meet and greet cocktail party, she finally got into a conversation next to where "Uncle Jericho", a distinguished looking man in his mid fifties, stood. It was still too soon approach him for cash but it was never too soon to make a good impression. All it took was shifting the conversation to children and she invented a recent misdeed for Nancy.

"And of course she got a red bottom for that." Julia finished.

Silence greeted her words. A deadly silence. A silence akin to the judge's reaction in the divorce court when Bret explained how funny Jerry had looked staggering around drunk. That simple statement had cut Bret's alimony in half.

"That's barbarous." Jericho Anders exclaimed. "A grown person striking a child. That should be illegal."

Julia's mouth dropped.

"Perhaps an attention getting swat on the seat, for a preschooler, maybe, but giving a school aged child a sore bottom?" Jericho thundered. "What sort of bully are you?"

Julia's eyes darted around the room. She saw amusement, sly humour, and mock disapproval. Even Buffy was smiling. Thinking back, Julia realised that Buffy had been vague. She had said that Jericho had strong views but hadn't actually said what those views were. There was only one explanation for that ambiguity.

'That bitch set me up.' Julia concluded.

"In fact, let's see how you like being on the wrong end of a spanking." Jericho thundered. "Something that I'm sure your father with his peasant background acquainted you with that as a child, but let's see how you like that now."

Julia was torn between trying to defend her father (who wasn't a peasant and had never raised a hand to her) and trying to salvage her relationship with the only man who could save her business.

"Um, well, um, that is..." Julia stammered, flailing around for something to say. For a way to defend the fictitious spanking of her daughter.

"No, no more words." Jericho told her. "The time for words have passed. It is now time for action. Firm action."

Julia felt hands on her, urging her forward, as Jericho turned and walked to a nearby chair.

"Um, that is... I'm not actually... that is..." Julia stammered as she was pushed forward.

Then she was close enough to Jericho to smell the scotch wafting off him. It was only mid afternoon but it was clear that he was feeling no pain.

"Um, this is awkward first meeting..." Julia began.

"Spankings are wasted on children." Jericho declared. "Their brain chemistry isn't set. Their minds aren't mature. They are physically incapable of learning anything from them. But, you're not a child. This should do you some good."

"But - hey stop!" Julia protested as hands grabbed for her.

Her protests were ignored by these strangers who had cast her mother from their family. Within moments the skirt of her designer business suit was up and her bottom was being bared. Julia tried to fight them off but there were too many of them.

It was a surrealistic moment that reminded Julia of a horror movie she had once seen. It had been something about an inbreed family of hicks swarming the outsiders, or maybe it was a family that led a cult that worshiped a thing from beyond the stars, but whatever it was it had definitely been a horror movie. The heroes hadn't been able to escape, no more than Julia could wiggle free now.

Then she was over Jericho Anders' lap with her bare bottom sticking up. There were still relatives holding her arms and legs, rendering her helpless.

"Please! We can talk this over!" Julia pleaded.

"The time for talk is over!" Jericho declared, bringing his left palm down hard on her left bottom cheek.

A shudder of sensations ran through Julia. Her father had never spanked her, her mother had never spanked her, one governess hinted that a spanking might do her good but the woman had done nothing more than hint. As for Bret, Julia had once taken a hairbrush to his bottom, but after that they both decided they weren't into spanking.

Then Jericho's hand came down on her right cheek. It was only then that Julia noticed that he was left-handed.

'What an odd thing to think about.' Julia thought pain spread through that cheek. 'Why would I focus on that now?'

The third smack landed across her bottom. The fourth and fifth each impacted on different thighs, landing just below the swell of her bottom and stinging even more than the ones on her nether cheeks.

"Stop!" Julia insisted. "You've OH you've made your point."

"Stop?" Jericho sneered. "Not until your bottom is as red as Nikki's was."

"Oh! It's Nancy." Julia corrected.

She knew she should try to explain that she hadn't spanked Nancy, but she couldn't. Not without explaining her ulterior motive. Her eyes had lit upon a smiling Buffy and suddenly a new thought had entered her mind.

Buffy Anders lived in terror of the man who controlled the family trust. All the Anders did. But no one had given Julia an allowance since she started her own business. Buffy had thought she was sandbagging Julia but instead the woman had given Julia the perfect opening. One that Julia should (but wouldn't) thank her for.

Julia kept looking at Buffy as Jericho spanked her. Julia tried twisting and shifting her weight, but with the hands holding her limbs she could barely move at all.

"Paint your bottom red." Jericho repeated, spanking away.

Unable to escape, Julia tried a new tactic. She tried faking tears and begging. Not that she was that good of an actress but she tried.

"Oh please sob please stop." Julia pleaded. "Oh my poor bottom. Sob. Oh it hurts so much! Please! I've learned my lesson! Sob oh please stop!"

"Let's finish with ten from a belt." Jericho declared. "Someone give me his belt."

Men hastily removed belts and half a dozen of them were quickly thrust forward. Jericho chose a thin leather belt.

"One!" Jericho counted.

Julia shrieked. His hand had been bad enough but the belt wrapped around her hip as it kissed her bottom.

"Two!"

Half of the family joined in as Jericho counted out the blows. Julia barely noticed, her attention drawn to how the belt landed on the outside of her left thigh.

"Three!"

Most of the family joined in now. Julia yelped as the belt impacted on her right thigh, wrapping around it to kiss her inner thigh.

"Four!"

Julia shrieked as the belt landed near the small of her back.

As the belt rose again, Julia was struck by the absurdity of it. An Old Money family counting the smacks as if it was some parody of a child's birthday spanking. Then the belt crashed down a fifth time, landing square on her sit spot, and Julia stopped thinking about play spankings.

"Six!"

Julia shrieked as the belt landed in the same spot. Then it landed there again and again, serving as Jericho's target for the remainder of the belting.

Finally it ended with the crowd counted out the tenth swat. Then they were helping Julia up, releasing her hands so she could rearrange her clothing. A few of her female relatives (including a smug looking Buffy) directed (and accompanied) her to a nearby washroom. One that wouldn't look out of place in an upscale restaurant.

"Thanks." Julia said as someone handed her makeup as she tried to fix her face. "I'll want to look good when I talk to the police."

Her words sent a chill through the women who had accompanied her.

"Police?" Buffy asked, voicing a common question.

"Well of course I'm going to the police." Julia said. "Why not? It's not as if I'm obligated to that brute. He's done nothing for me and I don't need him for anything so why wouldn't I press charges?"

Someone suggested that the charges wouldn't stick. That it would be one against many and the police would believe them over Julia.

"So?" Julia said, dabbing at her eyes. "That's up for a judge to decided. It will be embarrassing, having my bottom photographed, but when the police see the state of my bottom they're arrest him. It's either assault or domestic abuse. Either way they'll take him to the station and fingerprint him."

The next moment Julia was alone in the washroom, Buffy and the others rushing out to have someone fix this problem.

Julia took her time. It was perhaps a quarter of an hour before she left that room. Not that she needed that long, but she had to give them time to find a solution.

Less than an hour later she had the money that her company needed. That and Jericho's apology, but Julia only needed the cash. The spanking hadn't been that bad, not until the belting started, and Julia would have taken that every day for a week if that meant her business was saved. Now not only was her business saved but she had a new game to play with her "tennis instructor". One that might involve a belt or paddle but would probably be limited to his palm, at least at first.

The remainder of the visit passed uneventfully, and when Julia left with was with a promise to bring Nancy and Jerry with her the next time she visited. Which would be shortly after hell froze over or if she needed more cash, whichever came first.

Goodgulf