Reading about the New Neighbours

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
goodgulf

Post by goodgulf » Fri Jan 01, 2016 12:50 pm

Reg Harris wanted to scream in frustration, but he knew it wouldn't do any good. He'd tried his best to change things, but to no avail. The move had come at the end of the school year, as scheduled, and he had to live with it. He had missed out all sorts of parties, some that he had actually been invited to, and everyone said that if you didn't nail your first girl during grad week you'd have to wait to frosh week, but he hadn't been able to stay even an extra day. The best he had been able to was to snag the second biggest bedroom in the new house. One of the reasons he had been able to snag it was because of its shallow closet (the smallest in the house), but Reg preferred T-shirts to shirts so that was okay with him.

The first day in the new home was boring as hell, as was the start of the second. All because they didn't have the TV or internet hooked up yet. Worse, it was a gated community with little to do inside the gated area and the private security hassled Reg whenever he walked in or out. With nothing better to do, Reg finished unpacking the last of his stuff.

That was when he stumbled over the reason his closet was so shallow. He'd gotten his sleeve caught on something near the floor, something that moved when he moved, revealing a sliding panel on the closet's back wall. Working the panel, Reg discovered an opening that went from the floor to about waist high. Fetching his flashlight, Reg went exploring.

"This better not lead to Narnia." Reg muttered as he poked his head through it.

It didn't.

Reg shining his light around, Reg spotted the gleam of ductwork around head level. A closer look showed lots of ductwork, wires, and pipes, but all in the upper part of the hidden space. He could see why it had been blocked off, no one wanted to see exposed wires, but as long as he kept his head down Reg had a secret room of his own.

And it was clear that he wasn't the first one to discover this room. There was bric-a-brac scattered around the floor, and even a desk lamp on the floor. Reg tried it, flooding the room with light. Tracing the cord, Reg saw that someone had installed an outlet attached to a 2x4 near the wiring.

For a secret room, its contents were disappointing. There were some scattered books and other things, but nothing special. Grabbing one of the books, Reg retreated to the main part of his room to read it. To his dismay, it was a handwritten diary.

"Of all the things to find in a hidden room." Reg grumbled, but he opened it anyway and began to read. Expecting it to start with useless trivia, Reg's eyes bulged on the first line.

Dear Diary, today I saw Marci spanked! I was over at her house, and I saw it all! At first there was a bit of yelling and serious discussion, so I said I should be going, but I was told to stay. That's when the spanking happened! Right in front of me. On Marci's bottom. I mean on her bottom, not on her jeans or her panties, but on her bottom!

That's what the spanking was about. Marci is only supposed to wear jeans when she needs them. Then she's working in the gardens or whatever and can't wear a dress or skirt. We came in from the backyard, where Marci had been working in the gardens, and Marci decided that she wasn't taking off her jeans.

So she was spanked!

On her bare bottom!

Right in front of me!

I saw it all. How her bottom shifted colour and went red and Marci cried and cried and cried. Afterwards she had to take off her jeans and panties and stand in the corner showing off her spanked bum. I offered to leave again, but I was told to stay, that Marci wouldn't be in the corner for that long and afterwards we could talk.

And did we talk! She told me how it feels to be spanked, but told me I wouldn't understand because I don't get spanked. I wanted to keep it all straight in my head, so Marci suggested I get a diary to write everything done. So I went out and bought this and wrote it all down when I got home.

Everything seems different now. It's like I'm on day 1 of a new life, so I'm calling this day one.

Thanks for listening to me diary.

Your friend,

Eli

Reg read and reread the page, but the words didn't change. The entry was undated, he had no idea how long ago it was written, but it didn't take a genius to patch things together. Eli had been the last occupant of this room, somewhere in the gated community was a girl named Marci, and Marci got spanked at home.

Or had been spanked at some time. Reg had to wonder if the girl had grown out of it. Not that Reg had much experience with spanking, but he'd heard that it stopped at certain ages... But the printing in the book was neat, much neater than his, which implied Eli was older than she should be. If Eli and Marci were the same age then Reg expected her printing to be ragged and sloppy because only little kids got spanked.

"Maybe it was on a one time thing." Reg said, turning the page.

The next page was dated day 3.

Dear Diary: It happened again! I was at Merci's and she was in a bad mood and I asked why and she said she was due a spanking. She told me I could stay, so I did, and about an hour later He got home and asked what had she been thinking. Again I was told to stay. This time He took up her skirt and pulled down her panties and spanked her hard! And he reminded Marci that He didn't have to just use His hand. Marci was crying and saying stuff like "I'm sorry daddy I won't do it again daddy don't use the paddle don't use the belt daddy" and He didn't. He just used his hand, but He spanked her bottom red. Then He stood her in the corner again.

With Marci crying in the corner, He turned to me and asked how I was doing. Diary, he made smalltalk about my life as Marci sobbed there.

Then after Marci's corner time was over, we talked some more and then I went home.

Your friend,

Eli

Reg grinned again, wishing that he had been there. But he wouldn't have been allowed to stay, not when the girl's bottom was being bared. There were a few more entries like that, then came one that didn't report a spanking.

Day 12

Dear diary: I was over at Marci's and we talked, really talked. She talked about the day He sat down with her and they "decided together" that she would get spanked from now on when He decided she needed it. She even showed me the list of rules she had agreed to follow. She showed how many demerits she got for what and what those demerits meant for her bottom. It all there and detailed and worked out officially. Marci had even signed it and He signed it and dated to make it a formal contract. Then she showed her ledger, where she had to write down all of her faults. We talked and talked, then she showed me blank copies those agreements and asked if I wanted them. I said no, but my face was bright right. Then I went home, because I had to think.

Your friend,

Eli

Reg had to snort over that phrase "decided together". It must have been like during the move, when Reg had "been part of the decision process" when the only thing he had decided was to claim this room as his. Sure, Marci had been part of the decision and she "agreed" to follow those rules. He was sure that Marci had contributed as little to those rules as Reg had contributed to the decision to move.

Putting down the diary Reg though about what he was reading about.

Spanking.

Spanking really hadn't impacted on his life. He had known a few kids who got their backsides smacked, but not for years. He couldn't think of a single kid who had still been getting smacks when grade school had ended. Thinking hard, Reg couldn't recall any of that happening after grade 3, except for playful birthday spankings and those didn't count.

As far as Reg could figure it, even the sight a single firm swat to the seat was years behind him, and it had happened to a kid who was hundreds of miles away from where Reg now lived.

But that was how it was where he used to live. Maybe people were different here. Maybe more people spanked, but wouldn't matter to him. Reg knew that there was no way anyone would think that he was young enough to spank. Maybe they would spank here up to the end of grade school or even middle school, but that still made him far too old.

Still, if there someone spanked a high school freshman, a female one, and that someone didn't mind that an older boy was in the room, then maybe he might see some ass. Or maybe more than just her ass.

Locking his door, Reg went looking through the few remaining packed boxes. He found his old socks, but that was it.

"Fuck, I didn't pack them." Reg moaned, memories flooding back.

He'd assembled a collection oils and lotions, a nice one, but he had tossed them out. He just hadn't been able to think of a good explanation for them so they had gone in the trash and not a moving box. With a groan, Reg hid the diary and left his room.

Three hours later he was back. They hadn't had much at the only store within walking range and Reg had been forced to load up on other things to disguise his purchase. He bought snack food, three different flavoured waters, and a small bottle of baby oil that looked a bit like one of the bottles of flavoured water. The security types at the gate gave him a hard time leaving and were worse when he returned, even though it was the same guys on duty both times.

No longer in the mood, Reg picked up the diary again, looking for inspiration.

Day 13

Dear Diary: I was over at Marci's again, eating a snack, and we kind of made a bit of a mess. But we were going to clean it up! But He came in early and He talked to Marci and she agreed she was messy and needed spanking. This time He said that she had to take off her dress, so she did and stepped out of her panties and He spanked and spanked and spanked her. This time I didn't talk about going home. This time I stayed and watched without saying anything.

Marci's daddy parked her in the corner, letting Marci cry herself out, then he turned to me. I thought that He would talk to me again but He told me to stand up. I didn't want to, but He asked again, asked firmly, and I stood. Then He came over and asked if I had been eating with Marci, when He knew I was, so I had to be honest, and He asked if I made some of the mess. I was saying I had planned to clean when He hugged me and told me not to worry. I started to relax, then He asked if I thought it was fair that we both did it and only Marci got spank and I started havering. Then His hand dropped from my back, going lower as He dropped a bombshell. Marci's daddy offered to spank me! And as He asked, He gave my backside a tap. A firm tap. Not hard enough to call a smack but it was harder than a pat. He did that 3 (THREE!!!) times while He talked to me, but I had to say no. I told him that if anyone spanked me it would have to be my daddy. Then I said I had to go and He stopped hugging me and walked me to the door and I went home and wrote this.

Your friend,

Eli

Reg wasn't sure what havering meant, but that didn't matter. In less than two weeks, Eli had gone from not knowing that Marci was spanked to having Marci's dad offering to spank her. Part of that made him think that maybe, if spanking was that common here, then maybe he'd actually see some girl getting spanked, spanked in real life and not just on the internet.

Turning the page, Reg read more.

Day 17

Dear Diary: I did a lot of thinking and talking with Marci and even some planning. It wasn't easy to do, but I did it. I was at Marci's place when He got home. We hadn't done anything, but I told Him that I had been thinking and wanted a do over. I wanted to go back a few a days and make a different decision. He asked if I was sure and I said I was.

I was wearing a dress, just like Marci had, but He said that since He wasn't my daddy I would get my first spanking over my dress. I was really, really, REALLY! Nervous, but Marci was there and she held my hand as I went over His knee and held it as He spanked and spanked me. I howled! I screamed! I cried! I sobbed like a little baby. Then He said it was over and He hugged me and said I'd been a Good Girl to let Him spank me and He stood me in the corner.

Diary, I had first ever spanking over His lap as Marci held my hand! After I left the corner Marci took me to guestroom and held up mirrors so we could both see my backside and it was hardly red, just mostly pink. I had seen Marci being spanked much redder, but Marci said that her daddy had gone easy on me because He knew it was my first real spanking. We talked and talked and giggled, and when Marci's daddy opened the door we both had to dive until the blankets because we didn't have a thing on - nothing.

He left and we got dressed and I went home.

Your friend,

Eli

Reg couldn't believe it. He had known a few parents who spanked, but none of them would have ever thought about spanking someone else's kid. Not ever. And Eli had made the decision, not her folks, unless Marci's dad had talked to Eli's folks about it and then sent her over to get it. Needing to know more, Reg kept reading the diary.

Day 19

Dear Diary: I went over to Marci's house again. This time He was there when I arrived and He called me to task for wearing shorts when I should be in a skirt. This time He didn't wait for me to agree. This time He said His roof His rules and if I didn't like I could leave and never come back and I couldn't even call Marci again.

Never talk to Marci again! That wasn't a really choice. This time He took my jeans off! Then He told me I could turn and step out of my panties and cover myself until I was over His lap so he would only see my bottom. Only when I turned around, He had His belt off! He said that after I got my hand spanking I was going to get five from His belt! Diary, he spanked me and it hurt but then he used the belt and I howled every time it landed. Then He sat me on His lap and hugged and cuddled me and let me cry on his shoulder until I had to go into the corner. It wasn't until I was in the corner that I realised it didn't matter that I had turned around and covered myself, He had seen everything when He was hugging me. Then I borrowed one of Marci's skirts and everything was better. I wore it home and carried my shorts in a bag it all worked out.

Your friend,

Eli

Day 20

Dear Diary: I went over to Marci's again today and we talked and then He talked with us and we reached a decision. Marci got out a new coloured pen - green - and from now on when I'm there she'll mark down my demerits in her book in green and her demerits in red ink. Then they both hugged me.

Your friend,

Eli

Reg frowned, not sure if he liked where this was going.

Day 25

Dear Diary: I was over to Marci's today and He checked the book and said we both owed Him ten licks from His belt and it was SO NOT FAIR! I was hardly over there and I don't think I earned as much as Marci, but then He said He had rounded Marci's punishment down so we'd get the same. Then Marci whispered in my ear and I started giggling and she asked her daddy if we could make a game out of it and explained it and He thought about it and finally said we could if I wanted to and I wanted to.

We went upstairs to the guestroom. When He got up, we were both giggling under the blankets on the bed, only we weren't all under the blanket. We had all our clothes off and bent over the bed with only our bums and legs showing, so he wouldn't know who was who, but maybe he could tell Marci's bottom from mine.

Diary, it was so very much so different! I cringed every time the belt landed, even when it wasn't on my backside. Marci held my hand through it all, and we giggled between yelps. It was a bit like a game.

When He was done He admitted that He couldn't put us in corners without seeing who was who, so He left and we burrowed under the blankets still giggling as He left and shut the door. And then we knocked something off the bed and it turned out that it was it was a hairbrush and it was still like a game so I told Marci that she could bounce it off my backside a couple of times. Diary, she spanked me FIVE TIMES with it and I stopped giggling and then she said that I might need to go to the corner but then she laughed.

To be fair, Marci insisted I give her five too and until today I'd never felt a hairbrush or smacked someone with it but today I did both, really smacking Marci and by the end of it I was giggling again and she was laughing through tears and we hugged more then sentenced each other to corner time. We did lots more and I didn't want to leave but I couldn't sleepover so I did leave.

Your friend,

Eli

"What the fuck?" Reg wondered. "Why would they do that? And of course he knew which girl was his. What parent could be mistaken about that?"

The spine was bent, almost cracked, a few pages later, so Reg flip to that entry. Anything that had been read that must had to be important.

Day 30

Dear Diary: A wonderful terrible awful great day! I went over to Marci's, and I was surprised. He wasn't alone. I didn't like the ambush, but Marci went off with me and told me that after all we talked about this was the only thing that made sense. I didn't want to listen but she made me and I had to nod when she was done because everything she said made sense. We went back to the table and we talked with everyone.

Diary, my "Daddy" was there and there were blank forms and another ledger like Marci had. We all talked, and I didn't always agree, but both daddies did and Marci was always nodding along with them so I had to go along with everything even when I didn't want to agree. Now I have my very own list of rules and a book for demerits and my daddy said he'll hold me to those rules because this is clearly what I wanted even if I didn't admit it to myself.

Then He said it was time for me to be spanked to clear the books before the rules started and He said since my daddy hadn't ever spanked me before that He would spank Marci at the same time so my daddy could see what a spanking should be.

Diary, we both got spanked bare and then put in corners to cry as our daddies talked. Diary, I'm not sure I like what they talked about, but I signed that paper making it legal so I can't complain.

Your friend,

Eli

Day 31

Dear Diary: Marci took me shopping today to get me all the stuff I might need. Diary, we bought three belts one thin one thick and one thick and heavy. We bought paddles, we bought a hairbrush, we bought wooden spoons, we bought... If it can be used to smack my bottom we bought it. Then we went home, to my house, to my guestroom. My daddy was out and we used each one of those things, her giving me a smack then me smacking her with it. Diary, by the time we done my bottom was sore but I wasn't crying or even sniffling. Then we had a bit of fun before she left because her daddy wanted her home at a certain time.

Your friend,

Eli

The diary was full of stuff like that, but Reg went back to the hidden room. There were the ledgers and several of the items that Eli had bought. Reg felt weird, holding items that he knew had been used on a girl's bare bottom. Very weird, then he was reaching for the baby oil and the sock with the door of his new bedroom firmly locked.

Reg was in the bathroom, cleaning up a bit, when he was called down for supper. He made a slight detour to his room to stow everything back in the secret room. Everything, that is, except for the diary. That he left on under his pillow, planning to read more that night.

At supper Reg learned that they were hosting a party that night, one that his folks had known about for hours but hadn't bothered to warn him about. Supper was barely over when the new neighbours started to arrive, so Reg didn't even get a chance to have a good sulk about being surprised by the party.

The third family had arrived before something struck him. If he was meeting most of the neighbours in the gated community, then he might be about to meet Marci, the girl who was spanked in a way that sounded ickier and ickier the more he read. He knew all about her, everything except what she looked like, what things she liked, and what her last name was.

With all the new names swirling around in his head, Reg decided that he had to stand near the door so he could hear the names as people entered.

"And we're Ken and Lynne Harris." Ken said, welcoming the next newcomer.

"Hi, I'm Marci, Marci Shields." Marci smiled. "It's going to be weird being in this house again. I was a good friend the old owners, the Blakes. Chuck and Eli Blake, but more Eli than Chuck. Oh, you have kids. Well I'm told the schools here are wonder, but I wouldn't know - no kids."

"We've heard that about the schools." Ken nodded. "Have you lived here long?"

"Oh, about five years." Marci said. "The Blakes moved in a few months after we did, that's when we met, but it feels like ages. Okay, to catch you up on the gossip, I'm undergoing a divorce, but I'm keeping the house, so hopefully we'll be neighbours for years to come. Oh, is that the Stuarts? I really should say hello."

Reg wandered away from the door, hoping that he didn't look as confused as he felt. Marci looked to be closer to 30 than 20. She hadn't met Eli until a few years ago, so unless she was lying (and why would she do that?) she hadn't grown up with Eli. Keeping his ears open, Reg quickly discovered that the Blakes didn't have children either.

Nothing was making sense.

Finally, Reg slipped away to his room, wanting to reread that diary in case he had missed something obvious.

Opening the door to his room, Reg discovered that it wasn't empty.

"Come in and close the door." Marci instructed, sitting on his bed where she had been reading the diary. "It's been so long since Eli started this I'd almost forgotten those first days. I thought she had taken it with her, but I guess it was too painful."

"Too painful?" Reg asked, standing near the foot of his bed.

"Then you didn't finish the diary." Marci said. "I didn't think she would have folded that page down. Well, in short, our spanking games became something else until our foursome became an unexpected twosome. Eli and I fooled around a bit, but we never thought that Chuck and my soon to be ex husband would get it on without us. Chuck decided that he didn't really like that, my ex decided he loved it, and that bastard left me for a bear. That is, an older, heavy set, bearded man gay man. I know, it wasn't like him, but when Chuck got that transfer we all decided it was the best if we closed the book on those party games because Eli couldn't stop picturing Chuck with my ex."

Reg's head swam as it hit him. The 'daddies' had been husbands and the 'girls' had been married women. That this woman had stripped off and gone over laps, playing spanking games.

"This was their guestroom, where we had lots of fun together." Marci said. "But that was then. I take it this is your room now? Well I can't think where she would have left this book, but that's beside the point. Now your parents mentioned your age, and I've never played cougar before, but I know what's jailbait in this state and what isn't, and you aren't."

"I'm not? Not what?" Reg asked in confusion.

"You read this." Marci said, putting aside the diary. "Did it make you hot? Or are we talking about a delayed reaction because you thought it was about kids? Now that you know I'm the girl in the diary and no kids were spanked, what are you thinking now?"

"Um, well..."

"I'll tell you what I'm thinking; I feel as if my privacy has been invaded." Marci said mockingly. "Come here."

Catching Reg off guard, she pulled him over her lap and landed a single, firm swat.

It was like electricity ran through her hand to his bottom. He couldn't tell if it was because of the smack or just because an actual female had touched his bottom.

Then she was helping him off her lap.

"I'm going to go to upstairs bathroom." Marci said. "That's my excuse for being up here. While I'm gone, why don't you change into your Pjs?"

"What? Why? How?"

Marci decided which of those questions to answer.

"Why? Because I've always wanted to pull down a teenaged boy's Pjs and give his bare bottom a few, say five, smacks." Marci purred. "If I get to do that, then you'll get something that's a lot better than handful of baby oil and an old sock. Don't worry, there's so much noise going on downstairs that no one will hear."

With that she slipped from his room.

Reg thought for a moment, then hid that diary in the only place she hadn't searched: the secret room. Now that he knew what it was really about he didn't feel icky at thinking about the things in that diary. Then he had a long, long think, knowing that it was his privacy that had really been invaded. She had search his room well enough to find that sock, but she was offering a reward and he wanted to know that was. That meant he needed to ponder the pros and cons, giving it a long think.

Or at least he thought he thought long. Marci returned a very short time later to find him in his Pjs. Smiling, she locked the door behind herself.

"Let's get you in position." Marci cooed.

Marci sat on the bed and positioned Reg, carefully moving a pillow so it would be near his head.

"You can bit the pillow if you feel like crying out." Marci instructed him. "That should keep anyone from hearing."

Reg bit the pillow as Marci pulled down his Pjs, getting him to lift his hips slightly as she did. Then he counted out five firm smacks, grunting as each landed. She didn't start a fire in his backside, but he felt each and every smack.

"Um, my reward?" Reg croaked.

It wasn't long in coming, nor was Reg.

"Darn, should have asked you to wash." Marci said, making a face. "Now I'll never get the taste of baby oil out of my mouth."

"Ump." Reg said, an awed smiled on his face.

"What are you doing tomorrow?" Marci asked.

"Ump." Reg exhaled.

"Why don't I tell you what I was planning?" Marci suggested. "I was planning to stay home alone and drink wine all day while cursing the man I used to be married to, now but I have better idea. Why don't you come over? Wearing something with a belt. It's been sooo long since I had a belt crashing on my backside."

"Ump."

"My bare, naked, exposed backside." Marci continued, running a finger seductively down her body.

"Um, well, er, um, ump!"

"I'll leave you my address and expect you at 2:00." Marci told him. "And we'll play in my bedroom, in my bed."

"Um, we, er, ump?"

"And after we do that, mommy is going to put a naughty little boy over her lap." Marci smiled, reaching over so she could cup and feel his still bare bottom. "For a good, long, hard date with the hairbrush. Don't worry, these houses are practically soundproof. You'll be able to make all the noise you want. Then later I'll kiss it all better and make it up to you. On the bed."

Reg couldn't think until well after she left. He had to change back into his regular clothes before he could string clear thoughts together, the Pjs reminding him of her and how she had used her mouth. Finally he left his room, wandering dazed throughout the house. Several of his new neighbours wondered if he was on drugs, but half of those merely considered him as a possible new customer.

It wasn't until the next morning that Reg could rationally weigh his options.

"Pro, she's going to let me spank her." Reg said to himself. "Con, she's going to spank me. Pro, we'll be naked together in her bed. Con, I think she might be sexually exploiting me."

Reg wasn't sure what he wanted to do, not with the pros and cons so perfectly balanced. Then, at about half past one, he had an epiphany. All he had to do was think of that last con as a pro and it was three pros to one con. Smiling, he made his way Marci Blake's house, making sure he was wearing a belt like she had asked him to.

Goodgulf

pa1ra

Re: Reading about the New Neighbours

Post by pa1ra » Mon Jan 04, 2016 2:03 pm

He could have changed any con! :D .
A joy to read this.
In my view, one of the better stories in this week!

goodgulf

Re: Reading about the New Neighbours

Post by goodgulf » Mon Jan 04, 2016 5:59 pm

I'm glad you liked it.

I was playing around with the idea of being voyeuristic about spankings, stumbling over evidence of past ones in a way that leads to future ones, and decided on the diary as a plot device. I enjoy the concept of witnessed spankings (even if those involved in the spanking don't know about the witness) and this way I could keep a bit of mystery while describing what happened.

As for the mental debate, it was a forgone conclusion. After all, what boy that age would be able to turn down the chance for sex?

And thank you for taking the time to comment. It is much appreciated.

Goodgulf