My visit to Uncle Brian's

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
IMSOMEAN

My visit to Uncle Brian's

Post by IMSOMEAN » Thu Dec 17, 2015 1:07 pm

I dry off and put on the nightgown with the little matching panties that's been laid out for me. My face begins to burn , my stomach fills with butterflies and my legs are even shaking a bit. Uncle Brian told me to take my bath and then come back for a little talk and I know very well talking isn't what he really has in mind. Aunt Cathy walked me to the bathroom and laid out the nightgown and told me everything was going to be fine but I could tell she was a bit nervous and she was avoiding looking directly at me. I'd never been spanked in my life but that didn't seem to matter to Uncle Brian and I'm pretty sure he was looking for a reason to spank me before I was even unpacked!

I go to the living room and he's moved a chair to the center of the room and he's sitting in it and the look on his face sends a chill down my spine. There's no turning back and no place to run so I know my fate is sealed. I look over at my Aunt who has a nervous smile on her face and she motions for me to go over to Uncle Brian so I take the finally few steps and when I'm in front of him he tells me not to look at the floor to look directly at him.

"I'm sure I don't need to explain what's about to happen young lady! You may only be spending the weekend but while your here you WILL learn to behave and believe me little girl your going to understand what happens when you don't!"

He reaches under my nightgown and pulls my panties to my ankles then moves me to the side of the chair then over his lap. He rubs his hand over my butt , the nightgown is so short that he didn't even have to move it out of the way. He tone is much softer now as he tells me that the spanking is for my own good and he's knows I'm not a bad girl but sometimes even good girls do naughty things and need to be put back on the right path. He stops talking and rubbing at the same time and then the spanking begins. Three smacks to the right side then three to the left then four to the right side and four to the left, He kept going back and forth between my butt cheeks and the heat began to build and I began to squirm which got the back of my legs just under my butt cheeks smacked. My eyes had just filled with tears when he stopped spanking me and helped me off his lap. He turned me to face my aunt then lifted my nightgown and ran his hand gently over my burning butt!

"We have a nice base going so go over and show Cathy and get the paddle from her so we can finish you first spanking."

I was in a daze at this point , it was like it was all just a dream. I reach down and start to pull my panties up which got the back of my legs smacked again and told to leave them down. So taking baby steps because of my panties being around my ankles I go over to my Aunt and turn my back to her and raise up my nightgown. She rubs her hand over my butt , her hand was so cold it made me jump. She turned me around to face her and she still has that nervous smile on her face as she hands me the little wooden paddle that is beside her. She kisses my cheek and tells me not to make him wait or it will just make things worse. I walk back to him and hand him the paddle then get back over his lap without being told. He rubs the paddle over my burning bottom and tells me I'm getting twenty on each butt cheek followed by ten dead center and if I reach back or squirm off his lap that we would start over and double it! He lands twenty on my right butt cheek and I can feel the tears running down my face and by the time he finishes the twenty on the left side I'm kicking and squirming all over his lap and getting smacks to the inside of my thighs with his hands then getting put back in place for him to continue with the paddle. The ten dead center were the worst because the paddle was catching part of both butt cheeks that had just got paddled! He helps me off his lap and tells me to go stand in the corner and warns me not to rub my sore bottom or he would start the spanking over from the very beginning! It wasn't till I was walking to the corner that I realize my panties were now off and I see them hanging off the lampshade. I was in the corner less than a minute when I hear someone behind me and when I'm told to raise my arms I was still in such a daze I didn't even think about what was about to happen I just did it and then Uncle Brian grabs the hem of my nightgown and pulls it off of me leaving me naked in the corner! I hear my aunt ask him if he really HAD to do that and he kind of laughed.

"Did I have to? Well no but her little bottom is on fire and needs all the air it can get plus I do like to admire my work!"

He gave my bottom a little pat then walks away. I'm not sure how long he made me stand in the corner but I hated every second of it and I swear I could feel their eyes looking at me the entire time. Finally after what seemed like hours he tells me to come back over to him. I turn from the corner and cover my chest with one arm and south of the belly button with the other and start walking towards him wondering what was next.

"Get those arms down to your side of I'll put you back in the corner with you hands on top of your head little girl!"

I put my arms down and my face begins to burn again. When I get to him he takes my hand and moves me to the side of his chair and puts me back over his lap. I almost began to cry not sure if I could handle another spanking , my poor bottom was still on fire! Then I jump when he squirts something cold over my butt then he begins to rub the lotion on my sore bottom and while more than a little embarrassing it felt wonderful. Anywhere he spanked got some lotion and when he began rubbing the inside of my thighs it stung plus I realize my legs are wide open and I'm they both are getting a real view! He helps me back off of his lap and kisses my cheek.

"You did good young lady and next time will be even easier for you because you know what to expect! Now Cathy is going to tuck you in bed and I expect you to stay in bed till morning and I'll tell you right now I catch you out of bed tonight your sweet little butt will be spanked with my belt! Now go with Cathy honey!"

I turn and walk towards her then take a step in the direction of my nightgown and Cathy clears her throat and shakes her head no. I was coming out of my daze and it was so embarrassing to be walking around naked in front of them. Cathy takes me by the hand and walks me to the bedroom and while I'm looking at my very red butt in the mirror she pulls the covers down on my bed. I get into bed the quickly flip over on my stomach. Cathy sits on the edge of my bed and runs her hand down the side of my face.

"OK damn it don't just lay there looking all innocent! Was it what you hoped it would be? Are you staying for the rest of the weekend? You sure play the part of a kid very well! Talk or I swear I'll get a hairbrush and spank you myself!"

I raise up and put my hands under my chin and looks at Cathy's smiling face.

"Well it hurt twice as bad as I thought it would and it was ten times more embarrassing as I thought it would be and being put in the corner was awful , so to sum it up it was the most wonderful evening of my entire life! I wish I had talked you into this a year ago when I found out Brian was spanking you! Brian sure takes to the Uncle role! I swear I almost had an orgasm when he was rubbing the lotion on my butt! You turn , how was watching the love of your life spank someone else , you looked kind of nervous and didn't say much , any regrets on your side of things?"

Cathy lays down in the bed beside me then turns on her side so she's facing me , he face is almost as red as mine.

"Well I'm not going to lie , when you came out of the bathroom looking so cute in that nightgown I had some second thoughts and when he first started spanking you I'm not going to lie , I was a bit jealous that you were getting MY spanking, then I found myself sitting back and just watching , him and you and watching you butt turn red and you squirming all over the place and the more I watched the more I enjoyed watching and my panties are so wet they are just going in the trash , I don't think they can be saved! I don't know if you could tell but Brian was enjoying himself more than a little , I thought he was going to bust right out of his pants!"

Cathy ran her hand over the side of my face again then kissed my cheek.

"I'm going to turn the TV on so you don't have to listen to what's going to be happening in my bedroom , I don't think I'll be getting much sleep tonight! Listen , he wasn't kidding about spanking you with a belt if he catches you out of here tonight. So if you enjoyed tonight just think about what tomorrow is going to be like when I'm not longer Aunt Cathy and become your cousin who will be getting us both in soooooo much trouble! It will be interesting to she how long Brian can behave when he has two naked girls to tend to! Good night!"

She kisses my cheek again and leaves the bedroom and all I can do is dream about what's in my future!

pa1ra

Re: My visit to Uncle Brian's

Post by pa1ra » Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:10 am

Very nice story, Thanks