My vacation from the real world

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
IMSOMEAN

My vacation from the real world

Post by IMSOMEAN » Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:38 am

I was on vacation at the beach and so happy to be away from the real world , things in my life had been a mess and I just needed a break. That first morning I got up early and had my coffee and head to the beach. In the real world I'm very shy well down right bashful but on this vacation where no ones knows me I'm wearing a tiny bikini and could care less what I look like. While I'm closer to thirty than twenty with no makeup and my hair in pigtails I look like a twelve year old and I don't even care for a change. I head back to the motel around lunch time and grab my car keys and head out to find a place to eat lunch. I wasn't three blocks from the motel when the blue lights came on. I cuss and wonder what I've done and that's when it hit me that I had forgot to grab my pocketbook so I didn't have my driver permit or any kind of ID. I pull into a parking lot and begin to hope and pray the cop will believe me and let me go back and get my pocketbook. I have the window down and now was wishing I had put some clothes on.

"Would you like to tell me exactly what you are doing young lady?"

It wasn't the question I was expecting and was taken back just a bit.

"I'm heading to lunch and when I saw your lights I realized I forgot to bring my pocketbook."

The cop just smiles and shakes his head at me.

"And does your mommy and daddy know your out driving? Get out of the car!"

That when I realize this guy thinks I'm a kid out on a joyride. I get out of the car and he points to the front of the cop car.

"Listen , sir , I'm not a child , far from it , if you'll let me go back to the motel I can prove it."

He gives me a stern look then opens his car door and tells me to get in. He drives me back to the motel and I come out of the room and hand him my permit. He looks at it then sticks it in his pocket.

"So what do I have here young lady , are you a run away who taken her older sisters ID and car? We don't put up with this kind of thing here little girl! I think I'm going to put you over my knee and give you a good spanking before I take you in and have you finger printed to find out who you really are!"

My heart is racing and I'm scared to death , how can I prove anything if he thinks my ID is fake. I look up at him ready to ask what I needed to do to prove who I was and I notice he has this big grin on his face.

"Why are you smiling like that? What is going on?"

He smiles and hands me my permit back.

"Hi , I'm Brian and in the room next to yours. my house is being painted and my dad owns this place so I'm staying here for a few days. I saw you when you checked in yesterday and wanted to meet you and as you can see being a police officer has it's advantages!"

I shook my head and smack his arm.

"You do know your pure evil don't you? Pull me over and scare the hell out of me then act like you think I'm some little kid and what was with saying you were going to spank me? As you already know I'm Susie and glad to meet you , well I am now that I know your not taking me to jail!"

He laughs and seems a bit nervous.

"I guess that was just a tiny bit mean so let me take you to lunch to make up for it. You may want to throw something over the swimsuit because I'm not taking someone as pretty as you to some hamburger joint. As far as the spanking thing goes , well you have that kind of bottom that just looks like it needs to be spanked!"

I throw on a sundress and off we go. We had a wonderful lunch and he told me not to make any dinner plans that he got off at six and then was off for ten days. I go back to the beach and as fun as it was all I could think of was my new mean cop friend and how he's told me twice he thinks he wants to spank me. wonder what he would think if he knew it would be a fantasy come true if he did spank me! I go back to my room and take a shower, I got out my makeup case but used very little and then put my hair back in pigtails. I decided to have some fun with Brian , if he thought I looked like a kid before just wait! I did have to run to the store and buy some knee socks but I had a short little skirt and a white blouse add the knee socks and my hair in pigtails and I really did look twelve! He knocks on my door and when I answer it dressed the way I was (and just for effect I had a sucker in my mouth) he got a big smile on his face.

"Well I was going to ask if you wanted to go to one of the clubs but hell even if I flash my badge I wouldn't be able to get you in! So how about pizza and a movie instead!?"

He took me to one of those places a tourist would never find and we sat back and just talked and I was shocked at how much we had in common and how we just seemed to instantly connect. Then he looked at his watch and made a face.

"Damn I sat here running my mouth and we've missed the start of the movie! What about stopping and getting some drinks and popcorn and watching something back at the motel. We can even watch the good movies , being the son of the owner has it's advantages too!"

Looking back it's a wonder I didn't freak out at him asking to take me to a motel room on a first date but I didn't have a second thought about it. We stop at a little store and he's getting the soft drinks and I'm looking at snacks and I notice the cashier is looking at Brian and then at me then back at Brian. It hit me that he thinks I'm a kid and trying to figure out why I'm with Brian. I decide to have some fun with it. Brian had just put the drinks on the counter so I walk up and put the chips with the drinks then start tugging on his shirt sleeve.

"DADDY , can I have a candy bar too? Pretty please!"

Brian rolled his eyes at me then smiled and that's when he saw the cashiers mouth had dropped open and I find out I'm not the only brat!

"I guess , you did clean your plate at dinner and have tried to behave this afternoon but your going to have to share it with me and your not getting it till after your spanking!"

My face turned so red and my head goes down and I'm looking at the floor. As embarrassed as I was I still wasn't going to let him "win".

"Thank you daddy but I still don't think I deserve a spanking , I called that boy that bad word for looking up my dress! Please don't wait till I getting out of my bath to spank me this time , it's not fair to spank me on a dripping wet butt!"

Brian covered his mouth with his hand to keep from laughing and the poor cashier was speechless. I decide I'm still not done! The cashier is putting things in a bag and I smile at him.

"Daddy , I'm going to wait in the car , this guy is looking at me funny!"

I don't wait for an answer or reaction I just turn and stomp towards the door. When I'm right at the door I look over at the two guys.

"HEY MISTER! NEXT TIME TAKE A PICTURE IT WILL LAST LONGER!!!"

I flip up the back of my skirt then stick my butt out and then I run out the door to the car. When Brian got in the car I was sitting there giggling like a school girl and he's shaking his head trying not to laugh.

"I seem to have a real honest to god brat on my hands! That's my best friends younger brother in there so my phone will be going crazy in about three minutes!"

Just when we pull into the motel his phone rings and he looks over at me and shakes his head with this grin on his face. I was only hearing one side of the conversation but it was funny to see Brian's frustration .

"No I don't have a kid I didn't tell you about! NO I wasn't with a little girl , she's a CRAZY hot grown woman who was just having a little fun! No I don't care what he says I was not with a little girl! Yes she stuck her butt out at him but he's lying about her not having on underwear! She flashed her butt at him because he was acting like a perv if he really thought she was a little girl! Yes she had on panties! I know because I was standing there , she has on white panties with little kittens on them! Yes I'm sure she's not a kid! Yes I said I was going to spank her and if I ever get off the damn phone I may still have time! NO she's not a kid but that doesn't mean she doesn't deserve and spanking! Yes she's right here and getting tired of me trying to explain myself to you.!"

He was shaking his head and laughing but I could see how frustrated he was getting so me being the big brat I was decided to help things along.

"DADDY! I REALLY need to go potty are you going to be talking much longer! I'm glad you think I'm not a little kid daddy , does that mean we can go buy me some big girl panties?"

Brian shakes his fist at me and is shaking his head.

"Jim , you know where dad's motel is. Meet us at the pancake house across the street at 7 in the morning and I'll introduce you to her. Yes I swear she's a grown women but she is the biggest brat I've ever met in my life. BYE JIM"

He gets out of the car then comes opens my door and he's still shaking his head at me.

"You are such a brat and I love it! I just hope your going to love the trip over my lap your going to get!"

I get a stomach full of butterflies and cover my butt with both my hands and look up at him.

"I guess it's a little too late to just say I'm sorry? You just remember you promised I get my half of that candy bar once my spanking is over!"

I said all this with the best little girl voice I could come up with! I totally realized that I had just gave him permission to spank my butt and what was crazy was I was as excited as hell about the idea! Once in his room I see he has a small kitchen table and two recliners and a full size fridge, none of these things are in my room! He walks me to the little table and he turns the chair around and sits down and moves me directly in front of him.

"We both agree you deserve to be spanked but I still haven't decided just how many spankings you have coming young lady!"

I feel my face getting even hotter and I can't look at him but I also can't stop smiling and I'm still not done being a brat!

"I don't know that I agree I DESERVE a spanking , I just want my candy bar that bad!"

I giggle like a school girl and try to cover my butt with my hands again but he pulls my arms to my sides.

"Well your going to really earn it sweetie! Oh that's right you left the store and didn't see that I pick up a big handful of those candy bars so you can earn a half for each spanking I decide you need! Now this is such a pretty outfit you have on there is no reason to take a chance getting it all messed up so lets get you out of it before we get started!"

About the time my brain understood what he had just said he unzips my skirt and gives it a tug and it falls to the floor. I just stand there till he gives my leg a little smack to make me step out of the skirt. He picks it up and folds it then lays it on the little kitchen table. I'm biting my lower lip and now very nervous and very embarrassed. When he begins to unbutton my blouse my head began to spin and I was wondering what I had gotten myself into to but I made no effort to stop him or help him. He folds the tops and lays it on top of the skirt and I'm standing there wishing I had put on a bra like a good girl. When you have the figure of a twelve year old the bra isn't always needed but my nipples are sticking out an inch and are so hard they hurt. Well I'm still not done being a brat!

"Well this is a first! I've never had a guy find an excuse to get me out of my clothes that's wasn't trying to get me into bed , your doing it to spank me! By the way , your a cop , isn't there a law against offering a little girl candy then taking her clothes off?"

He smiles and shakes his head and is trying his best not to laugh and there I am in nothing but knee socks and panties and giggling like a six year old.

"Yes there is a law against that but don't think for one second that I see you as little girl, far from it!"

He reaches out and pinches my rock hard nipples then put his hand behind my head and pulls me to him and gives me one of the best kisses of my entire life. Then he lets my head go and tells me to stand up straight! He reaches behind me and starts rubbing the back of my panties.

"And don't be so sure I'm not planning on getting you in bed! We just have lots of things to do before we get to that point , your spankings , watching a movie and you getting your candy bars and I may even give you a bubble bath so I can give you a spanking on your dripping wet butt , you gave me that idea!"

Well that had my head spinning! He kissed me again then gently put me over his lap. I should have been scared to death but I wasn't. He began spanking me and he was spanking fast and hard and when I began to kick and squirm he stopped and I thought I had messed up and he was quitting but I was so wrong , he pulled my panties completely off and told me to stop squirming or I'd get double. My butt was on fire when he finally did stop and he helped me off his lap and made me stand in front of him again and he told me the spanking would not count if I rubbed! He had this smile on his face and he leans forward and licks then sucks my nipples. That felt so good and he really knew what he was doing! His hands began to rub my burning ass and he was going back and forth licking and sucking my nipples. I was so turned on I was shaking! Then he has me turn around.

"Well looks like your bottom has cooled down enough to continue your spanking! Do you have a nice hairbrush we can use or do I need to take my belt off?"

I stick my lip out like a pouting child!

"Your being mean! I thought we were done with the silly spanking!!!! If your spanking me again you better have two candy bars in that bag mister!"

I stomp off to where I had put my pocketbook and come back with an oval wooden hairbrush and I hand it to him then stick my tongue out at him.

"Your really mean making me give you something to spank my ass with! And and and your a dirty ole man too! I saw you looking at my chest and I'm pretty sure you were looking at me south of my belly button! That's being pretty naughty of you and I'm the ONE being spanked , doesn't seem very fair!"

Once again I have him so close to loosing it and busting out laughing! He puts me back over his lap and I could tell this wasn't the first time he's spanked someone with a hairbrush! He landing fast little smacks and spreading them all over my bottom and just under each butt cheek. I'm not sure how long he spanked me but I was close to tears when he stopped but still sticking my butt up to meet the hairbrush and hoping it wasn't going to end. He helps me up and smiles and pinches both my nipples then grabs a pillow and throws it on the seat of one of the two recliners. Then he looks at me and smiles.

"I figure your going to need that if we are going to watch our movie or do you want that bubble bath first?"

I stand there looking at him and rubbing my burning butt.

"No BATH for me tonight mister! No way am I sitting in a hard bathtub! It's will be a shower or nothing and the shower can wait! And another thing , I want my candy and I'm not sitting in that damn chair by myself , you need to hold me because you've been so mean to me!"

He walks over and gives me a breath taking kiss , then takes a step back and smiles.

"I'll get your candy you spoiled little brat and you can on my lap instead of in your own chair, now if your not going to let me give you a bubble bath and insist of me giving you a shower instead you do understand I'll be in there with you!"

I blush a bit more but I'm very proud of myself , normally I won't let a guy even see me naked , likes off before clothes come off is my rule , and I've never let a guy get in the shower with me , not with my little girl figure but for the first time in my life I completely comfortable with someone and he sure doesn't seem to mind my little girl figure. I decide I may as well keep the brat act going.

"Well if you think you need to get in the shower too I guess I don't have much choice in the matter now do I but I sure hope you understand girls need to do things in the shower that guys have no clue about , I'm not a child so I'll have to shave my legs and pits so you better have some good new razors around this place! Guy's cry about having to shave their faces ,big babies!"

He kisses me again has a smirk on his face instead of the smile.

"It's your lucky day I picked up new razors yesterday! But if your going to use MY razors then your going to shave more than your legs and pits young lady!"

My eyes get big and I look down at the little patch of curls he's now pointing at.

"Please don't make me do that! It's the only thing that's keeps me looking like a child when I'm naked! Please don't!"

He kisses me again and goes back to rubbing my butt and holding me in a nice hug.

"OK , I won't make you , but you are so wrong , you sure the hell don't look like a child naked or not no matter how hard you try! Don't get me wrong it's fun the way your trying look that way but your all woman and a very sexy one at that!"

We tried watching the movie but ended up making out like two teenagers in heat instead. I got one of my candy bars and we did take a shower together and it was a shower to remember because he wouldn't let me dry off and he spanked my wet butt with a belt! I never made it back to my room that night and while we didn't everything else we didn't go all the way that night but I had several orgasms as did he! I wake up the next morning in his bed , alone and naked. I almost laughed because for a split second I wondered if it had all been a dreams till I off my side to my back and my ass shot up off the bed it was so sore. Then he walks in the room grinning from ear to ear with coffee in one hand and a bag in the other. He hands me the coffee and lays the bag beside me. I looks inside and have to smile , it's a little oval paddle with my name on it! This was the beginning of the most wonderful vacation of my life!

just4me500

Re: My vacation from the real world

Post by just4me500 » Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:11 pm

Very well written.

dadgator

Post by dadgator » Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:24 pm

pleass writ more

tk04

Post by tk04 » Tue Nov 10, 2015 7:30 am

Lovely, just lovely. I'd like to see more!