Being watched

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
IMSOMEAN

Being watched

Post by IMSOMEAN » Wed Oct 21, 2015 6:29 am

I hear the door open and my heart begins to race. I take a deep breath and make myself keep my nose in the corner. I wanted so bad to turn around , I needed to see his face. He walks up behind me and he presses up against me and I can feel his rock hard cock. Then he reaches around me and unhooks my bra , he takes it off and lets it drop to the floor and then he steps back and he ever so slowly pulls my panties down. He loves undressing me like this. He rubs his hand over my ass the gives it a playful smack then step to the side.

"Was I lying to you Jim , doesn't she have the most perfect ass you've ever seen!?"

My head turns but not far before Brian has his hands on each side of my face and has me looking into the corner again.

"You KNOW BETTER! Your in enough trouble young lady don't you dare turn around before your told!

He give my ass another smack and it wasn't so playful this time , I took it as a warning smack!

"Sorry about that Jim, she's still in training and now and then needs a little reminder who's in charge. Now she was in her undies because she knows how much I enjoy taking those off of her now that they are off she has to earn them back. When she comes out of the corner you'll be able to see how hard her nipples have gotten and it shows how much she loves me being in charge! Sweetheart , three steps back and bend over and put you hands on your knees, time for your spanking!"

My face is burning as I take three steps back and bend over. I can't say a word , one I'd just get in more trouble if I did but the biggest reason is I'd told Brian when we started the spankings that one of my dreams was to be watched as I was being punished , I just never thought he was do it!

"Now it's very important to get a nice base before you get into the real hard spankings , if you don't get the circulation going then she will end up black and blue!"

He's behind me and smacking my butt with his hand with those fast little smacks that sting so bad and he can do them so fast I can't even count how many I'm getting. Normally I'm over his knee for this and staying bent over is harder and harder as both my ass cheeks and the backs of my thighs are being set on fire. He finally stops and he begins rubbing his hand over my ass.

"See how even the color is and her sweet ass is so hot right now! Now even with all the grunts and gasps you heard her making , don't be fooled for one second , she loves getting spanked just as much as I love spanking her! See , she's as wet as a virgin on prom night!"

He took his foot and made me spread my legs further apart and I feel his fingers go inside me! My head is spinning and my heart is racing so fast I think it may explode any second. Not only does he have me naked in front of his friend Jim now he's doing THAT! Part of me wants to scream at Brian and tell him enough is enough but just like my fantasy this is so exciting which makes me feel guilty!

"Now she's ready to be paddled , the two of you will have to find which kind of paddle you like the most and the fun things is trying them out to find out! This is my favorite, it's black leather and Lisa found it online at the same place she found her vibrator. It's packs a real sting and has a similar sound as a belt when it lands. I like to rub Lisa's ass with and nice coat of baby oil sometimes before using it , the oil makes it sting even more."

I feel his hands back on my ass and they are covered with baby oil , this feels so good going on but I know it is going to make that paddle sting even more! I wonder if he has a clue my face is redder than my ass! Then he reaches around me again and his oil covered hands are on my breasts and after he covers them with oil he pinches my rock hard nipples. I could kill him!

"I never waste any of the oil , I wipe my hands off on her tits and the oil makes her nipples get even harder than they were , hell now those things could poke your eyes out! Notice I have the backs of her thighs covered with oil too , you put it anywhere you plan on spanking! Lisa can take a lot but I'm going to go easy on her this time and only give her fifty. Lisa you know how this works you count out each smack and I you miss one we start over!"

The smacks hurt more than ever , I had to wonder if he was smacking harder to show off for his friend or was I just more sensitive because I was so turned on I was ready to explode from being watched. Brian gave me a break a few times by reminding me to count, he could have easily said I messed up and started over. The last smacks lands and as I was completely at my limit at that point , Brian has always been able to have that figured out and can take me just to the edge of my limits. I'm gasping for breath and no longer concern that I'm on display ! That changed in a hurry.

"Now as you can see her sweet ass and thighs are blood red and it's time for a break, if she had been over my lap for this spanking I could send her to the corner or make her stand in front of me and we could be discussing why she's being punished. But you can also tell from the tent in the front of my pants that I'm just as turned on from spanking her as she is from being spanked and sense I'm not the one being punished ......"

I hear him unbuckle his belt but it wasn't till I hear his zipper being pulled down that I realize what's about to happen and as mad as I know he's going to be at me I am not about to let it happen. I use my arm to cover my tits and my hand covers down below and I flip around to face him.

"You can be as mad as you want but we are not having sex with someone watching , what are you thinking?"

My eyes are scanning the living room and I don't see anyone so I look directly at Brian who is completely dressed and has this smirk on his face. I look around again making sure I have my front covered and my ass towards the wall and that's when Brian laughed. Then he moves my arms down and wraps his arms around me and gives me a long hard kiss.

"I have to give you a lot of credit sweetheart , when you told me the fantasy about being watched while you were being spanked I didn't think you could go through with it , not for a second! I had to really push things before you backed out! Maybe you could handle it for real! I'm still not sure I could handle letting another guy see you like this , I was always the kind of kid who didn't share well with others!"

I kiss him then smack his arm and act like I'm pouting.

"That was so mean of you! I was blushing so bad I thought my face was going to explode! I guess I can't blame anyone but myself , if I hadn't been so bashful when I was telling you about the fantasy I would have given you the details and you would have known it was never about a damn guy watching me get spanked it was always another girl and she was watching everything that was happening to me knowing she was next. I know it's crazy and weird."

He smiles at me and takes my hand and starts walking me towards the bedroom.

"You do know your getting another spanking for turning around before you had permission! I'm going to bend you over the end of the bed but I'm still torn between taking my belt off and spanking you or taking my clothes off and taking you from behind first! Now that you cleared up the fantasy you have two weeks to find someone you would be comfortable being spanked with and with me punishing them. You also have to decide my limits on what I can make the two of you do as punishment!"

I never did get a second spanking that night every time he even brought it up I'd talk about the kind of girl I would try to find to join us and he would get all worked up again. What is it with guys and the two girl thing! I wonder how mad he would be when I tell him I didn't need to do any searching , my best friend as been begging me to get her spanked sense the first day I told her about me getting spanked. Unlike me she doesn't have a bashful bone in her body so being nude in front of Brian isn't an issue for her and I think it will be an adventure. As far as how far I'd let him go in punishing us , well I could tell him some stories about Susie and I at summer camp that would curl his toes but I think those a secrets I'll still keep!

skyhawk

Re: Being watched

Post by skyhawk » Wed Oct 21, 2015 1:53 pm

Oh, my.

Very, very hot. Especially since one of my fantasies is being spanked while another girl watches.

dadgator

Re: Being watched

Post by dadgator » Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:50 pm

pleas write more