Attittude adjustment part two

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
dwest48

Attittude adjustment part two

Post by dwest48 » Mon Oct 19, 2015 11:21 am

Attitude Adjustment Part Two
Part Two
What a difference one day makes, John had gone to his office last night and left me crying till I fell asleep. I finally got up about 9:30, rolling over I started to cry again. I knew I had gone too far in asking John to give me another 25 licks to each cheek with my mother’s big oval bamboo hair brush. I had made him promise while we were in the middle of a sexual frenzy. I told him I wanted to remember how it was to go around trying to hide a blistered butt. I knew the kids would be home in a couple of days and I would have to act like nothing happened. I still had my cuffs on both my wrist and ankles where John had tied me down earlier while he ravished my body. Our last position was me on all four while he took me from behind. Before my orgasm john balled up my soaked panties and put them in my mouth then he grabbed the rubber strap putting it around my head keeping them there. I was just about to blow when John stopped and pulled out, he reached between my knees and grabbed my wrist pulling them both back, this pulled my head down to the bed then fastening them to my ankle chain leaving my bottom up and me fully exposed. He reinterred me with a vengeance and this time when my orgasm started they just kept coming. I was one spent mama when I felt john’s hot cum fill me for the last time that night. Fully spent I didn’t want John to use the brush on me anymore.
John told me latter that if a hand spanking would turn me into the maniac I was that night he would paddle me any way I wanted. That is exactly what he did that night. My head was buried in the bed with a mouth full of panties. John slowly got up and got the brush telling me that he was going to do this only because I had made him promise he would. Climbing back onto the bed he said there wasn’t a better position to be in for what he intended to do. I was moaning and trying to move my head when that brush made contact with under side of my butt. It did the same thing it had done some 20 years ago in the hand of my mother. It set my butt on fire there was nothing I could do, John went to work back and forth all on the underside to the lower middle of my bottom I thought I was going to pass out before it was over. I knew it had to be smoking and it felt like it was swollen too. When that last lick landed John crawled off the bed set the brush back on the dresser and went and took a shower, leaving me to myself all I could do is cry. I wanted my hands on my butt, I wanted some form of relief there just wasn’t any. I wanted to say something but I had made him promise to do what he had just done. I have lost my mind. John came back into the room and unfastened my wrist from my ankle chain telling me he was going to his office and he would be home around 11 in the morning.
This is why I am standing in my kitchen totally naked I can’t put any panties on because of my ankle chains and my hands are cuffed together in front of me so I can’t put a top on either. At least I was able to get a shower and wash my face but I still couldn’t reach my bottom. I was just fixing a cup of coffee when my mama came through the kitchen door telling me she had been knocking on the door. Then with a look of horror on her face I turned my butt to her, then realizing I was showing her my blistered bottom, I turned to face her, and then I just started squalling again. Only mothers can bring comfort in a time like this coming over and just pulling me tight to her just letting me cry. Not caring that I was naked and my hands were cuffed together she just held me tight. When I stopped crying, I said, I guess I have some explaining to do, or I want to do. She just said that it looks like somebody got a big girl spanking last night and I just want to know that you and john are alright, and then I will leave and come back later if you want. I asked her to please stay if she could stand my nudity; I want to try to explain, well just explain to the both of us Mira said as she came through the door.( My gosh, what happened to your butt;) looks like Mrs. Lang got a hold of it again or your mother did. Mira looked at mother; mom quickly said she didn’t have any part of this. I just turned my blistered bottom to them got two more cups down and fixed them a cup of coffee told them both to sit down and I would try and explain. I told them I would just stand if they didn’t mind. I would too with that butt I can ad laughed for the first time that morning at that commit.
I started at the very first, and how we started talking about Mrs. Lang and Coach Perry and one thing led to another until we had worn each out. I told them how I had just come out and asked john to spank me. I told them how john had said that he could never hit me or spank me because of his love for me. I told him that I wanted a good attitude adjustment but he said he didn’t see anything wrong with my attitude. I told him that he didn’t have to, I did. I told them that after John thought about it for a while he said that if he looked at my butt as just a bottom that needed to be adjusted, and not my bottom or anybody’s bottom, just a bottom that needed a good spanking to readjust an attitude he would get a great deal of satisfaction and enjoyment out of that, and he would also be able to do a good job. So I found out, he can, he did. Then Last night in the height of passion I made him promise to use mom’s old hairbrush on each cheek 25 hard times so I would have to go around with a blistered butt under my dress and try to keep anybody from knowing. I would know again what the kids feel like having to go around after myself or john gets a hole of their butts. “So much for anybody not knowing.” I told them that John would be home soon with the key so I would be able get dressed. Hearing that, both Mira and mom decided to leave in a hurry. I found myself naked and alone again wanting to get my hands on my bottom. I thought to myself that I would offer john a blow job for the key, that way he would know everything is alright.
Well John got his blow job and I got the key and I was finally able to get my hands to my butt only to find out again that all the rubbing in the world wouldn’t help put an end to the fire John had left. Looking in my mirror again, I could see that it was swollen it was blistered and it still burned. I knew it was going to be almost impossible to keep this from the kids but I had to try.
It was later that I learned what had taken place that afternoon at John’s office. As it turned out that same afternoon my mother had called John and gone by his office for a long talk. John would later share with me the whole conversation, only after my mom had agreed to let him. He told her that he would fulfill her request only if I would agree to it. John started telling me that when she called he thought he was going to have to defend himself for what he had done to me. When she entered his office and Ann had gotten her a cup of coffee, and left the office, he said, she just blurted out that I had done a good job on your bottom. That statement had caught him a little off guard, but it was what she would go on to explain to him that tongue tied him and left him wondering what to say.
She asked him to just listen and let her talk for a minute then he could have a turn. This was going to be a little hard for her. She told me how she had always been the one to spank you, and how Ben, her husband would just say you need to see Ava for an attitude adjustment. That always meant for her to take the hairbrush to your bare bottom and blister it good. He would want me to take a picture of your bottom before and after while you stood in the corner and email them to him witch I did. He was always fair and would have to be pushed to his limits before any action was taken, but when he said attitude adjustment, she ended up with a blistered butt. She went on to tell me that on many occasions he had told her later that her own butt should have also been blistered just like yours, or even instead of yours. She explained how every time he said that, he was generally right, and she would feel a tingling in her own bottom and wondered what you felt like after a good paddling. She also wondered what it would be like to go around for a week feeling a sore bottom.
Then she totally shocked me and took the words away from me, when she asked me if I would come by her house and do to her bottom what I had done to yours and if anything one up hers. She said it would give her a feeling of some restitution for the past, and maybe adjust her attitude along the way. When I could find my mind and thank for a few minutes. I told her that although I could understand and agree with her that it would help. I could not help her this time if she didn’t want me to involve you. I explained to her that after hearing what she said, and if she really felt like what she told me were her true feelings, I felt like you would and should be a part of this. She told me she had seen your butt just this morning on full display. She had also seen your bottom each time she had taken a brush to it justified or not. She had also seen the dancing, hoping and rubbing, and your distress as you tried to stop the fire she so apply set to your bottom so many times. I told her that she should thank long and hard and if she wanted, this meeting would never be brought up again. I told her that I would still love her like I always had, and she was a great mother in law and grandmother to my children. As she got up to leave she opened my office door, then looked back and said, talk to you and let’s do this as soon as possible, before I change my mind. Ava I decided I would come home and look you in the eyes as I tell you all about the details of our conversation word for word.
Now that you know as much as I do about your mother’s desires and wishes, do you want to go get some lunch and thank about it. Do you already have an answer? Or do you want me to just go back to my office, as if nothing happened. Ava said she would just fix us a salad here so she could stand and eat thanks to you, and we can thank. I could see the wheels turning in Ava’s head as she fixed the salads. Sitting my salad down in front of me, she said she loved her mom vary much and would not want to see her hurt. I replied by telling her that I loved her vary much but she just fixed us a salad with a blistered butt. I told her that sometimes a good paddling is a fiscal solution to a mental or psychological need or desire, but she would have to determine if that were true. You could say it was physical therapy for a mental issue.
I could tell she was deep in thought when she came out and said that there wasn’t a bottom that was more deserving than her moms. Thanking about it, there were times when I got spanked when it should have been her getting the spanking, and she knew it, and she blistered me anyway. Again Ava went into deep thought then said John if I am in on this, and I thank I am, what happens now. John answered and told her she should call her mother and tell her of our decision and tell her to get a shower and make sure there is no hair below her head. Ava told me that her mom had her pubic hair removed years ago even on her bottom and hair was not a concern. I told her to let her mother know that she would be over to secure her over the couch in the den in about an hour and I will follow her a little later and it will all be over in a couple of hours.
Ava sat her fork down picked up the phone and called her mom and told her that she and I had talked and I had told her everything. If she was sure this is what she wanted they would fulfill he wishes. I heard Ava tell her mother to make sure her letter of desire and promise, stating she would not be mad at either her or John for trying to fulfill her request was complete. I heard her tell her mom that she would be over in about an hour to secure her over the back of the sofa, and then she would return and release her once I had finished and she had time to compose herself. She told her mother to be warring a sun dress with those cute high heel boots she had. Her last words to her mom were, once this call ends we will not talk again till in the morning are you ok with that, ok then I will see you soon. Ava put her phone down and picked her fork up and went back into deep thought, a few minutes later she asked if I was going to use her hairbrush or just my hand. Thanking about it I told her that I would like to use her old sorority paddle if she didn’t mind she said she wanted to one up your bottom so I thank that would do the job nicely. Ava said she had put it up in the closet so the kids would not see any of the names on it, including hers or Mira’s, and she knew first hand that it would do the job. She told me she would get it down before she left.
As we finished lunch I went to my bedroom office and in a few minutes I heard Ava getting her paddle and tie up out. We had a good selection of toys we had collected over the years including 12 time release wrist and ankle cuffs. They took a special little flat tuning fork type key that had little bumps on each side, making them quite secure. They could be set from 15 minutes to 24 hours. That made our bondage games safe and interesting as Ava found out this morning. She couldn’t put any clothes on and had gotten caught red bottom and all. What a world that was opening up right in front of my vary eyes. This was going to be the third spanking in two days and I really enjoyed each one of them. I was starting to get hard again just thinking about what I was about to do to Ava’s moms bottom. I knew she wouldn’t be sitting anytime this afternoon.
It wasn’t long before Ava came in with her paddle and bag full of the restraints she planned on using to prepare her mother’s bottom for the paddle. She sat the bag down and started reading the names on the paddle from her college days; hers was on there several times. Each name had some aberrations below them, (at adj, lying), attitude adjustment or grades, curfew or lying, then there were pd, pdh, pdhb, meaning paddled, paddled hard, and paddled hard and blistered. Jan, the house mother had, ( pdhb att adj lying) under Ava’s name two or three times. Ava said she could still remember those times. Ava had even gotten Mira’s bottom once for the same reason. Ava snapping out of her deep thought rubbed her own bottom lightly then said she would be back in a few minutes. Grabbing her bag in one hand her paddle in the other, she headed out the door.
I was just about to get in the car when Mia came through the gate and seeing the paddle in my hand asked me where I was going with that. At a loss for words I just told her the truth. I told her to just get in the car and I would explain. I told her about mom’s visit with John and her request. I told her how John and I had talked about it and how he had said it was a physical solution to a mental and emotional problem she was looking for just like I had asked for and received. I was just about to start the car when she asked me if I thought John would do it to her. I asked her what she wanted him to do. I knew but I wanted her to have to say it. I saw her shifting and squirming in her seat, she knew what I was going to make her ask for so I just asked. Do you thank John would use that paddle on my bottom when he finishes with your mom. I opened my door and said we will go asked him if you are sure this is what you want. With that said she opened her door and she somberly followed me back into the kitchen. I went to the hall and asked John if he would join Mira and me in the kitchen for a moment. He came right in and I told him that Mira had a question for him. Mira standing at the island bar looking down quietly asked if he would paddle her also. John looking at me, then told Mira to look at him and tell him just what she wanted him to do so he could hear it. Mira looked up and said she also needed an attitude adjustment and some loving discipline and wanted him to paddle her like he did Ava and her Mom then she looked back down. John looked at Ava and told her to pull up her letter and just change the names on it to Mira and make sure she understands what is about to happen to her lovely bottom. About 10 minutes later Ava and Mira walked back to the kitchen and Mira handed me the letter. I looked at it then told Ava to take Myra to the den and prepare her over the sofa for me. I will paddle her after I finish with your mom. Mira went to the den as Ava went to the bedroom to get more cuffs and tie downs. I looked in the den about 10 minutes later and saw Mira bent over the sofa her hands fastened to the straps from the front legs and her ankles fastened the same way in back leaving her bottom up and out ready for the paddle. I knew I would be able to change her attitude and make it hard for her to sit for a few days. I didn’t know Ava had used her panties in Mira’s mouth till later when Ava told me she had come over commando that afternoon.
I was back in my home office when Ava called telling me I had two bottoms ready for the paddle. I knew the one here was nice and firm; I thought about how I would start in the middle work my way down to her thighs then back up working on those sit spots till they were done. I also knew I was hard as a brick to the point where it hurt, Ava was going to have her hands full, and Ava was going to have everything full. Getting up, I started to my car but stopped and got a cup of coffee so Ava’s mom would have a little more time to let the reality set in that she was going to get paddled and that now there was nothing that was going to change that. As I sat in Ava’s moms’ driveway finishing my coffee I reached up and pinched my cheek just to see if I was alive and awake. I am sitting here with two bottoms ready to be blistered and one already blistered belonging to my wife. I knew her bottom had two big oblong blisters because she showed them to me at lunch before all this other stuff came to light. She was just as happy as she could be if this is called an attitude adjustment I didn’t have to understand it but I could do it anytime she wanted; she was wagging her little bottom like a happy little puppy. I could only hope the other two would fell the same way in the morning with their own blistered bottoms.
We wouldn’t know if I didn’t start so I got out of the car and made my way into my mother in law’s house finding her just like Mira over the couch with her bottom in the perfect position to be paddled. I went around in front of her and picked up the paddle that she had been starring at. I could see the fear in her face as I looked her in the eyes. Moving around in back of her she tried to keep her legs together so I only saw her bottom. I saw where Ava had hooked to spring cords beside the tie downs that would pull her legs apart till the 16 inch chain was tight as soon as she let her guard down. This would expose all of her secretes places to me. I looked at her bottom and although she was in good shape and had a beautiful butt with nice under curves I could tell it was not as tight as Ava or Mira and was going to be a little different. I was soon going to find out. I snapped out of my thoughts and drew the paddle back and landed the first lick squarely across the center of both cheeks with a load splat. That separated her legs showing me exactly where my wife came from. I also saw two fully engorged lips covered in her wetness I could smell her arousal but knew it wouldn’t last long. I landed the second lick in the same spot just a little harder, the third and fourth harder still and a little lower. I landed the fifth lick with a slight upper cut squarely across both sit spots just above her tights. All modesty was now gone so were the swollen lips and arousal, replaced by kicking legs, bucking hips and muffled grunts coming around the panties. The next five caused some real soul searching all on the lower sit spots. I used the next five on the center part and worked my way down. I walked around to again look her in the eyes only seeing big streams of tears running down her face and onto the couch and drooling going down her chin. I spoke for the first time telling her that normally it would over but Ava had instructed me to give you four good licks for spanking her in front of Mira, so as soon as I have done that I am leaving. I hope I have helped you achieve the good, clean, pure, powerful and positive attitude you were looking for and you won’t soon forget this. With that I walked around in back of her and gave her the four of the hardest licks yet to the lower center of her butt. I stepped back wondering when she would be able to sit again.
I thought to myself, two butts down one to go. I texted Ava letting her know I had finished and to come on over and release her mom. I didn’t want to leave till Ava got there just in case she got choked or something. She was sniffling purity good; it didn’t take Ava long to get here and when she saw her moms butt swollen and really blistered she turned to me and made a painful face assuring me I had done a good job. She also knew her mom wouldn’t be able to sit comfortable on that butt for a few days. Ava leaned down beside her mom and told her that she didn’t won’t to hear anything about this afternoon. They would talk about it in the morning. Ava released the band holding her panties in her mouth and removed them. Being able to get more air she started crying and blubbering again Ava released her legs from the bands and tie downs and that brought on a lot of leg kicking and wiggling then when her hands were released they went straight to her bottom rubbing and hopping around sticking all of her Gurley parts out she didn’t care who saw what she just wanted relief. After her dancing around a few minutes Ava grabbed her telling her that it was over and that everything was alright now. Calming down a little she started apologizing to Ava for ever doing this to her. Ava just pulled her in tighter telling her that she wouldn’t trade one of her spankings for all the gold in world that they were what made her who she is now and gave her what she has now. Her mom told her that she never wanted this to happen again. Ava told her that she had said that vary same thing after each time her butt had been blistered. Ava told her mom that this time it had been her discussion but from now on it would be up to her and John. If they ever heard of a bad attitude or of her not telling the truth she would find herself right back across that sofa. Now I don’t want to hear another word till in the morning. Ava fastened her hands together in front of her she had done all the rubbing she was going to do till morning. Leaving she told her mom to be over at 9 in the morning.
I met Ava in the kitchen at home; she told me what a find job I had done for her mother and asked if I was up to doing it again in front of her. We have another bottom to go. I just picked up the paddle and headed downstairs. As I got there I just stopped to take in the site. You can say a bottom is a bottom but I am here to tell you that each one is different. Just looking at Myra’s it was a little bigger but Myra is a little bigger. It looked like someone had cut a basketball in half and stuck it on her. She like Ava and her mom had a well defined curve between her butt and thigh. I had seen Myra in a lot of bikinis bathing suites before and maybe in panties once or twice but nothing like this bent over the back of the couch her basket ball butt up and out ready for the paddle. She tried to pull her legs together but the hour with the straps pulling them apart had warn her out, I could see everything she had. She knew this and knew I was looking I could see the lips filling with blood as her body was betraying her. I walked around in front of her and set the paddle down where she had to look at it as I read the letter she had typed on my wife’s computer. She had printed it for me explaining to me that she had not told the truth or all of the truth on several occasions and had been misleading to her friends on some things. It went on to explain how she had just been rude, short tempered and disrespectful to her children and friends lately and how she felt like a good paddling would set things straight it always did with her teenage children. Ava sat down in front of her as I picked up the paddle and moved around in back of her now seeing full puffy lips and a little glistening moisture on them. I knew that would not last long once the paddling started. With everything ready I told her she would receive 10 licks for lying and 5 licks for her attitude adjustment. I tapped the paddle on her butt then drew it back and landed the first lick to the lower center of her bottom the next four went lower and lower to the top of her thighs. I worked my way back up with the next five each one a little harder. I could tell she was not taking her paddling very well. She was stretching the restraints to their limits and her bottom was a dark red and moving as much as possible. The next five started in the middle and went down. When finished I walked around to see her face full of tears and her eyes now puffy instead of her other lips.
I sat down as Ava got up and removed the strap holding her panties in Mira’s mouth before she took them out she told Mira not to say anything then pulled them out. Now Myra was crying and gasping but didn’t say anything Ava said we were going to test for honesty and asked Myra if she had any panties on Gary Agee’s wall Myra shock her head up and down then Ava asked if she had two pair on his wall, again Myra shock her head up and down indicating yes, did the second pair have a V on the seat of them again her head went up and down. Ava thought for a minute then asked, did you like it, Myra shock her head up and down again. I didn’t know anything about what they were talking about but I knew I would when the time was right. Ava asked Myra if she remembered watching her mom blister her butt and if she thought she should have gotten the same thing that day, because it was her fault she got spanked. Ava told her that she remembered how she looked like she was enjoying the show. Myra was told that it was now pay back time and that John was going to give her 4 more good solid licks for staying there when she had the chance to leave. Myra cried out that she couldn’t take anymore, she was on fire now, please don’t, I am sorry. John got up moved into position and gave Myra the same 4 hard licks that he had given Ava’s mom and got the same reaction. Ava then released Myra and we both watched as she danced rubbed and cried. She put on quite a good show but that fire would last a few days at least.
I was not prepared for what Ava did next; I had been too preoccupied watching Myra to notice that Ava had put her wrist cuffs back on. She went over to Myra and pulled her to the fount of the couch then she went around to the back reached over and hooked her left hand then asked Myra to hook her right hand and remove her shorts. Myra jumped to do it and once her shorts were gone Ava ask me to give her 4 licks like I had given Myra and her mom. Her butt was still blistered so I asked if she was sure. As soon as she said yes I landed the first lick on the underside of her bottom with an upper cut lifting her butt cheeks way up. The second lick landed as soon as her cheeks stop bouncing this brought on screeching, crying, and begging me to stop right before the third lick landed squarely across her sit spots. Now Myra was crying and asked me to stop but as soon as Ava’s butt stopped moving I landed the fourth lick. Then I went around and released her hands from the straps only leaving her hands cuffed in front of her and away from her fiery bottom. I watched her dance and try to rub for a minute then I announced I was going to my office for a while so they could work things out and calm down.
Never in my wildest dreams would I have thought that I would have paddled three butts and have three contrite ladies nurturing three blistered bottoms with a fire that would last a few days. What a day this has been I decided to text Ava and tell her that I love her and that I would be staying at the office tonight and see her in the morning. I had a couple of memos to go over and a couple of letters to get out. Once I had done that I asked Ann to go over them and make sure they were right. I rarely did that but I told her my mind had been wondering and I could not concentrate like I generally do. Talk about concentrate, as Ann left the office I thought about her round bottom and how I would like to adjust her attitude at times. I could literally see her bent over my office sofa ready to be paddled. The day finally over, and the office empty, I left the office and walked down to the corner pub and had several drinks and something to eat. Once back at my office it wasn’t long before I was asleep. The next morning I took a hot shower shaved put on clean clothes worked a few minutes then told Ann I was going home and to call me if I was needed.
Walking into the kitchen I heard my 3 contrite ladies giggling and saw where they had just signed the paddle and put the abreactions on it to remind them what happens to naughty little bottoms. They were all wearing towels because of the cuffs and standing around the bar. I told them I would remove the cuffs if they would face the bar and drop the towels which they did, I then told them to bend over and spread their legs till the chain was tight. I took my phone and took several pictures. I told them to turn back around and lean back and tighten the chains again, seeing I was taking pictures was making them a little nervous. I put my phone up and released each one and their hands went to their bottoms and started rubbing. I put the cuffs on the counter with the paddle and watched as my wife put them in a canvas grocery bag and sat it at the end of the cabinets under the desk. I told them I had to get back to the office and try to focus on getting some work done; it was going to be hard with the picture of their bottoms in my mind. I said that I hoped each one got the attitude adjustment and mental fulfillment that they were looking for then left.
It was about an hour later when Ava called and started telling me about her mother asking her if she could do something for me and if so what. I told her what it had cost me and she wanted to know if she could pay the same price. I told her only if I watched and you agreed to it. She started telling me how she had always made my dad use a condom if he wanted to cum in her mouth and even then it was hard to let him, she would generally push him away and finish him with her hand. I told her that would never happen with you, that when you cum it were going in one of three holes and one was off limits. I told her that I would talk to you but if I did but if I did and still wanted to she would end up with a mouth full of dick and a belly full of cum. She said she wasn’t sure about that but she wanted to try. I then told her about the ring gag that you used on me at first and she still wants to try, so do you want me to set it up. I told her that somebody was going to have to set something up because I had a bad case of blue balls and somebody was going to get a gallon of cum and it needed to be soon. She told me that was perfect for her moms first time; she would grab a pair of cuffs and the ring gag and have her ready in 30 minutes.
That made and interesting afternoon but it was the second email late that afternoon that she forwarded me from our daughter that really got my attention it was a picture of the paddle and cuffs that Ava left by the desk when she left for her moms earlier that day. The note under the picture said, dad must have really gone on the warpath to have “really blistered” the last three names to sign this paddle WHOA. But all this is for another day or part three.

dadgator

Re: Attittude adjustment part two

Post by dadgator » Sun Oct 25, 2015 7:29 pm

pleas writh more