Toilet Seat

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
willspankalot

Toilet Seat

Post by willspankalot » Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:48 am

My girlfriend Marisa is 9 years older than me and is a very strict and assertive lady.

One of her pet hates is the toilet seat being left up after I’ve used the toilet and I often get scolded for it. In time I’ve managed to train myself to remember to put the seat down.

One particular day she had a visit from her friend Alison and they were sitting downstairs and I was upstairs getting ready to go out.

We have a toilet upstairs and a toilet downstairs.

I heard her calling me to come down, which I did; she was standing in the doorway of the downstairs toilet.

She called me over and was pointing at the toilet seat which I had inadvertently left up.

What have I told you about the toilet seat, she asked? You have told me to never leave it up Miss, I replied. So why is it up she asked? I’m sorry I forgot Miss, I replied.

Well then I will have to give you a little reminder, to help you with your memory. Go and fetch my cane, she retorted.

I obeyed and walked past her friend Alison, who was sitting on the sofa and obviously amused by the developments.

I returned with the cane and handed it to my girlfriend, who then led me to the middle of the room and ordered me to remove my shoes, socks, trousers and pants. I objected and said “but Miss, I can’t, not in front of Alison”

Do it now she ordered.

I had no choice but to obey and proceeded to do as she ordered, and then was standing naked from the waist down in front of the both of them, my penis was standing out half erect much to the amusement of Alison, who now had a smile on her face.

Turn around and bend over and touch your toes, Marisa ordered.

I did as I was told and my bottom was pointing toward Alison on the sofa.

The first stroke lashed my bottom and made me jolt upright as the pain seared through my body, please Miss no more I pleaded.

Get back in position Marisa ordered.

Five more strokes were applied and by the time the last one was applied, I was in tears.

Marisa, ordered me to stand facing against the wall with hands on head and not to move until instructed.
I was so humiliated to be caned in front of her friend and couldn’t imagine how I could ever look Alison in the face again.

I heard Alison say to Marisa, “wow you certainly know how to take charge of a man”

To which Marisa replied, “I told him when he moved in with me that he would have to be under my discipline and rules” So no problem.

Alison got up to leave and I was ordered upstairs to prepare Marisa’s bath, this was a daily routine, where I had to bathe her, then dry her and perform oral on her.

The end.