Justice in the family

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
dwest48

Justice in the family

Post by dwest48 » Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:30 am

Mrs. Burns Called
I got a phone call Thursday morning from Mrs. Burns; she is the principal at the school that my daughter goes to. She started telling me about “as she says” several of the board members calling to tell her, they had seen both my daughter and her best friend Sally carrying some shopping bags, then having lunch downtown. They wanted to know if this was a scheduled day out of school. Checking I could not find any record of them checking out or even having been at school at all Wednesday. She explained that she had no chose but to consider them skipping, an unexcused absence, because of the shopping bags and where they had been seen eating lunch. She explained how this would mean a 3 day suspension and a 0 for each missed day. She explained how this would all be documented on a red sheet in their permanent transcript. Although they were with their mothers each parent had been required to sign a complete code of conduct booklet that outlined the rules for missing school and the consequences for such actions. The three day suspension will also drop them out of the top ten in their class.
I feel guilty even bring this up because I feel like I would be dealing with the wrong two bottoms, but the only alternative is the use of corporal punishment. I will explain it to you, as I have the girls. It calls for 3 good licks with a school paddle for each day of suspension, this would be on the bottom covered by 1 piece of clothing, and then it would be over they could return to class the next morning with no zero’s. There would be a detailed description of this event stapled to their folder it will remain there but it would not be shared or sent with the transcript at any time. There will also be a letter sent home asking for the parent’s participation to help us show our unity and how we work together. This is a very unpleasant event for a couple of weeks but when it is over there is nothing reported beyond this conclusion. I am going to allow you all 30 minutes to discuss this, at which time you need to either pick them up or send an email telling us of your chose, and that you understand fully what will be done here at school. They will be allowed use of their cell phones for this discussion I will tell them to wait on your call. I quickly called my husband Doug and explained everything to him he could not believe what Peggy and I had done to the girls. He reminded me that we had read the book together and I should have remembered that I had to schedule days out. I told him that I did now, but it was too late, they were going to be suspended or paddled hard 9 times. Their butts would be well blistered. I could hear him thanking over the phone, then he said, Donna it should be your butt over that desk with Peggy’s right beside yours, he went on to say that it would be up to Dana and Sally and he would stand by them in any decision they make. He said he didn’t know how we could face the girls’ after this. I got off the phone with him and called Peggy she had just gotten off the phone with Don her husband and he had said just about the same thing Doug had said, it should be our butts over that desk. I asked her if she wanted to see if we could trade places with the girls. She started telling me how she remembered her mother’s hairbrush and belt to this day. She knew she didn’t like it at the time but it always got results and gave her attitude the adjustment that was needed at the time, then she said her mother had always been more than fair with her. It would not be fair for the girls to pay for our mistake. I told her I would call Mrs. Burns and see if we could exchange places and call her back. Getting Mrs. Burns on the phone, I started to explain what Peggy and I had discussed about fairness, and that our husbands had both said it should be our bottoms instead of the girls, we both knew better. Mrs. Burns listening to every word as I explained how both of us had faced the hairbrush and belt growing up and how attitudes had been corrected and changed and lessons learned by their painful application. I explained that fairness was always the rule in our homes growing up and we would like to keep it like that now. I am asking you now if it would be possible for Peggy and I to exchange places across your desk with our daughters. I could now hear Mrs. Burns thanking, then she spoke. She told me that she had been an educator for going on 25 yrs. And had firsthand knowledge of what a paddle could produce if applied correctly and fairly. She had paddled hundreds of well deserving bottoms over the years both students and young adults. She went on to say that she always applied the paddle as if it was the last time it was to be needed, but it seldom was. She also felt like it was more our fault than our daughters and the paddle would create some positive changes for both of us.
She said that she wanted to explain the school process that had been adopted this year to get more parents involved in their children’s life. I want you and Peggy to know what to expect should you both decide to fulfill this request. First you will be paddled here at school, then you will receive a letter to get signed asking that between 1 and 7 days a parent or partner or an approved person from a list we will provide. They call them stand in parents, they will come to your home and you will be paddled again at home. This goes back to the times when you got paddled at school you also got paddled at home, to show support for the teachers and school. Now if you except these terms, I will drop the letter for the girls, but it would not be fair to all the other bottoms I have paddled for unexcused absence to let them walk, although knowing the circumstances here, I will be a little lineate while paddling the girls, but all four of you will be paddled. This is what I believe to be fair, both now and for those that have preceded you. I will wait 1 hour before starting the paper work to suspend the girls. Please send me an email with your decision and state that you know all the details and what to expect, if you and Peggy choose to except. One more thing, if by chance you choose to except you will be expected to complete the entire punishment should you fail to complete the punishment both of your daughters will be expelled and will have to return next year. I have tried to give you all the information you will need to make the best decision for you and your family.
I called Peggy and told her every detail of my conversation with Mrs. Burns, like me she thought if the girls were going to be paddled anyway why put our butts on the line. She wanted to talk to her husband about it and said she would get back with me in a few. I then called Doug and told him everything, he just said to take his name off the list for the second go around he just couldn’t do it. I told him that’s why she said she had a list of ten other people that could and would some would even come to our house if needed. I asked him to get serious for a minute and tell me what he thought I should do. He hesitated a minute then asked me if I really wanted his thoughts, I hesitated a minute and slowly said yes I do. Well if you think it through its not gender related it’s not motivated by force, or fear and you are not being made to do anything. You and Peggy decided to do something that broke the rules these rules were not made to trap you. You just broke them and there are always consequences when good and fair rules are broken. The bottom line is, you and Peggy got caught, and I don’t see why Dana and sally should not be able to graduate in the top ten because of something you and Peggy did. It will only be about an hour now and about an hour in a few days so go for it. You know whatever you decide I am with you on it.” So I guess it will be your bottom the second time.” It was your butt that broke the rules not mine anyway I know you and Peggy will come up with what is right.
We have about 10 minutes to go so I called Peggy and asked her what she wanted to do, she said that they didn’t want sally to miss being in the top ten in the school at graduation because of something she had caused. She went on to tell me how Don had said it would only be about an hour now and an hour in a few days, but thanking back to the last time mom got a hole of me 15 yrs. ago if I remember right it was three or four days before I could sit down without flinching not an hour or two and I cried like a baby all afternoon. I told Peggy that was about what Doug said, but like her I had a different memory of it. I remember having dark spots on my butt for a week or two and I also was spanked till I was sobbing. I remember how everybody knew I had been spanked and they all thought I got what I deserved at the time. I remember mom felt like she had done a good job and had made an impression on me I would not forget, and she must have since I remember it so well now. Then the thought hit me that she had spanked me for a few minutes, forty or fifty times with her hairbrush and Mrs. Burns would only be giving us 9 licks It couldn’t be that bad, although I had never been paddled before. When I looked we had been talking about it for30 minutes. I told Peggy we had to decide, we were late now, and she said she would take the paddling. I told her I would send an email and that I would do the same.
I was not prepared for the email I got as a reply, after agreeing to do what she had asked us to do. I had in all aspects given my butt to her to be paddled like a child and now she had said no. The email said that the suspension paper work had been processed a few minutes ago as we agreed. I was late in making my decision, she went on to say that if Peggy and I could be in her office within the next 45 minutes the 5 of us would sit down and see what else could be done. In 46 minutes, all offers were off the table and the suspension would stand and my daughter would be sent home at that time. I had started getting dressed when Peggy called saying she was on her way as soon as she could slip a dress on. I told her I was to and would see her there.
When we entered Mrs. Burns’ office Sally and Dana were already there and we were instructed to sit down next to them. Dana was the one to break the silence by saying she didn’t see why sally and her should be suspended or paddled when it was mom and Peggy that took them shopping. Mrs. Burns listened for a minute or two then said she would explain it to her. Dana if you had a good job with a lot of work to do and someone said lets go to a movie would you stop and go. Dana said no, did you tell your mother you needed to be at school, or say anything; you need to take some responsibility in this and you will. You and Sally both will now. I thank we had agreed that a good paddling would do. Now if you and Sally would wait in the outer office I will talk with your mothers a few minutes and see if we can keep you in school. When they had left Mrs. Burns looked at us and explained that she thought we had reached an agreement but when she didn’t hear from us she felt we had changed our minds and processed with the suspension paperwork. We tried to explain that we had gotten caught up reminiscing about the past and let time slip by a few minutes but we wanted to still accept the paddling’s we need. She caught the “we need “statement and smiled. I just turned red in the face. Did I really feel we needed to be paddled? Not one to let things slide she brought up the few minutes late in our emails we had sent. I have dealt with punctuality before with some of my teachers and I have an unusual way of dealing with it. I can’t remember where I got this idea from, it wasn’t mine, but it seems to work. So to resume our previous agreement you will need to see Mrs. Butler down at” Our Spa,” it is located in the strip mall down the street, and there Mrs. Butler will remove all body hair from the shoulders down. This will remind you every time you look down, to do things on time, and to be on time. When asked you will explain this to who ever asked, husband, daughter, and mother, anyone that sees and asked you? This will be done once a month till the girls get their diplomas and three days before graduation. You will watch them graduate being as bare as a baby’s butt, with a good memory, then you are on your own. Now you have five minutes to make this happen otherwise this meeting is over. Mrs. Burns then left us in her office to make our decision.
We had missed one deadline and lost our body hair, so we made a quick decision to proceed with the plan. There was no telling what would come next if we didn’t. Sitting there across from her desk I wondered how many butts had been bent over it, and been blistered, I wondered who they belonged to. Closing my eyes I could see my own bottom raised in the air ready for her paddle. Peggy was also lost in thought when the door opened and Mrs. Burn’s assistant came in and asked us if we had made a decision. She couldn’t have been over 25; Mrs. Burns was not making this easy, we told her we had and that we would proceed with her plan. She said she would return in a moment with some paper work for us to sign and some instructions for us to follow.
Fifteen minutes later she entered the room with two clipboards, handing one to each one of us telling us to read each statement and initial each one. She had spelled out each thing Mrs. Burns had said spa, letter and even spelled out how we agreed to be fastened over her desk for a good paddling. As she stood there and watched I was thinking how she must be groveling in our misery. Once we had signed the papers, she said she had been able to get us an appointment at the spa as soon as we could get there. Moments later we were handed two envelopes each, one to be opened in the morning and one to be given to our husbands that night. With that, she said they are waiting at the spa.
When we got to the spa they showed us right in and before it could register we were naked and sitting in a big hot tub. 30 minutes later Peggy was led into one of the rooms facing the tub. I couldn’t help but look at the forest she had between her legs, although I had seen her naked many times I had never paid any attention to it before. 5 minutes later I was taken to another room and asked to lie back on this table then turn over. She started at my feet and waxed the backs of m legs then she gently pulled my feet apart letting them hang off the table, leaving me fully open and exposed. She waxed my thighs inside and outside then my bottom crack and all. I didn’t even know I had hair back there. She said it was just a light little fuzz but it was gone now she worked all the way up to my shoulders even under my arm pits on her way. I was surprised to be led back to the hot tub to find Peggy there. We compared what they had done and it was the same thing. We soaked another 20 minutes then again we went to the rooms I was instructed lie back and just relax. This time I had noticed Peggy looking at my bush which was purity thick itself. That was all about to change. The attendant handed me a blindfold and said it would be much better if I just laid back and let it happened and let her do her work. I put it on and again she started with my toes and worked on up pulling my legs apart so far that my knees were hanging over the table. She clipped then waxed I already felt more naked and exposed and I couldn’t even see it yet. She waxed ever thing even my stomach then finished with the front of my arm pits. I was led back to the tub but this time I was completely hairless and felt completely naked and exposed. May be Mrs. Burns did know how to make a change in someone.
An hour later we were at home it was about 2:30 I knew I had an hour so to myself so I went up to my bedroom and taking my clothes off again I started to rub the lotion she had given me over my naked skin I know now how smooth I felt with none of that fuzz anywhere, even my butt felt smooth and tingled with excitement. I even liked the way my pussy looked totally naked and exposed, I couldn’t remember when I had even seen it up close and personally. I decided to lie down and rub the lotion all over my pussy it wasn’t long till I had an intense orgasm then another one.
The next thing I heard was Dana asking me what had happened to all my pubic hair, I spring up trying to cover myself in front of Dana. I ran over to my night stand and grabbed a robe. Dana then said she knew what happened today telling me that both you and Peggy lost your butt today to Mrs. Burns, then also lost your modesty by not being able to make a decision on time. She went on to explain that a lot of the teachers had lost the same thing or worst. As I looked at Dana I could tell she had been crying, her face was pale and her eyes were all puffy. I had to ask if Mrs. Burns had paddled her and Sally today she just turned around and lifted her skirt and started crying again. Her bottom was blistered from the tops of her thighs to the center of her butt. As she turned around I could see that she didn’t have any pubic hair either. She explained that both Sally and she had been going to Mrs. Butler at the spa for a couple of years now but it is because we want to. She said that we might even start liking it and she knew Daddy would all men do. Then without batting an eye she handed me her phone and asked me to take a picture of her blistered bottom to serve as a reminder to stay away from Mrs. Burns. I just stood there stunted and took several pictures of her bottom her hairless pussy for her. How times have changed, then she told me to turn around and let her take a picture of my bottom for a before and tomorrow night we would take and after. Lost in a dace I just dropped my robe and just let her take her pictures. She started to leave when she turned around and told me that whatever I did don’t have any orgasms before Mrs. Burns finishes with you because it will hurt far more without any sexual tensions.
Dana left, and again I was standing naked in my bedroom stunted that I had been caught by my daughter lying on the bed naked with my legs wide open and my bald pussy filly exposed. Dana and I had always been really close and she helped me stay in stile but today was a little too much for a mother I felt. I decided to get in the shower and just let the hot water run over my body. Getting out I toweled dry then selected a high cut pair of silk panties that I slid up my legs I had never felt anything so sensual it was a totally new feeling to me. It was about 5 o’clock and I knew Doug would be home soon and would want to know all about today. I had not told him about any of the decisions I had made, I wondered if he really felt like a good paddling would do me any good and even change my attitude about some things. What would he think about my hairless little girl body?
A few minutes later I heard his car pull up I knew he had stopped and picked up dinner so I called upstairs telling Dana that her dad was home with supper. We all gathered in the kitchen to eat, but Dana fixed her plate saying, she would eat in her room so mom could tell you what happened to us today. Dana started to walk past her dad when he asked her what happened to her face your eyes look all swollen. As cool as only our daughter could be she sat her plate down and reaching back for the helm of her short robe she pulled it up to reveal her blistered bottom. I heard Doug gasp as he just looked at her butt. She dropped the robe, picked up her plate, and said she had paid the price for her part in this mess now mom can tell you the rest. I never thought things would get started this fast but here I was telling Doug everything, the meeting with Mrs. Burns because we were late making our decision, then our visit to the spa and the results, I told him about the letters, he ask where his letter was I told him in the bed room. I didn’t tell him about the two orgasms I had this afternoon or getting caught by Dana and the pictures that were taken. I told him that I was really nervous and that my bottom might look just like Dana’s tomorrow night.
I could tell Doug was about to bust a nut to see my pussy so I just pulled up my house dress and faced him. His eyes went wide as he said he could see the lips of my pussy through my panties. He asked me how it felt and I told him it made me feel naked and exposed and that he should try it.
That night I could not keep Doug away from me, once his thong touched my pussy it was all over I didn’t want to stop him. He worshiped me like a teenager. I fell asleep sore and exalted and woke up just sore. I knew I was going to pay the price because of what Dana had said. I was orgasm out and there was no sexual stimulation left in me. Doug had already left for work and I knew Dana had already taken her blistered butt to school but I wondered through the house just as naked as I could be to check and make sure. I wondered how Dana was going to cope with her bottom all day trying to sit still during her classes. I made my way back to the shower and started worrying about my own butt. The hot shower felt so good I could both see and feel where Doug had been last night. My thoughts keep going to my butt and what was about to happen. I started to call Peggy then though it was each one for us ourselves.
It is now 11:30 and I am sitting next to Peggy not able to say a word just outside Mrs. Burns’ office while her assistant was watching us. Then she got up and came around to us and told Peggy to pick a piece of paper then told me also to pick one telling us the one with the shortest piece would go first. Seeing Peggy had the shortest piece she was told to follow her into Mrs. Burns’ office and push the door closed. I was not prepared for the noise that came from that office a few moments later. It sounded like a loud solid splat then another and another then I heard Peggy cry out in pain begging for her to stop. Then there was another splat. Peggy was not taking her spanking vary well at all. I could hear her crying and begging her to stop. It only got worst from there by the time it was over, I felt like Peggy had just made a fool of herself. She sounded like a 10 year old little girl. I had never felt like Peggy was such a wimp but she was just squalling and blubbering. I thought about getting up and leaving but I knew I could take a spanking better than she had. It had been about fifteen minutes when the door opened and I was asked to come in and face the desk. I was instructed to hold my arms out while she put wide leather cuffs on each one. She then told me to put my elbows on the desk with my wrist over the far edge when I complied she pulled the drawer out holding two little straps and snapped one to each wrist then pushed the drawer back in a little. This pulled me over a little more leaving my bottom out and up because of the heels we had been told to ware.
I pulled a little on the straps as I felt my skirt being pulled up and over my bottom well out of the way. I knew now that I was to be paddled and there wasn’t one thing I was going to be able to do to stop it. In my mind I could see what I must have looked like over that desk with my bottom in the air so real that I moved my feet closer together to protect my modesty. It was Mrs. Burns picking up the paddle that snapped me back to reality. I was about to feel that paddle on my butt the tingling would soon be gone and replaced with fire. I was totally unprepared for that first lick and the two that quickly followed. It was after the third lick before I took a breath then it was only gasps. As soon as I got enough air I screamed out telling her that she couldn’t do this to me, she replied with a good solid lick right on top of the other three on the underside of my butt. It felt like she was removing the skin on my bottom. That turned out to be the lick that broke me four licks and I was broken. I was now hollowing crying out and doing the same thing I heard Peggy doing or even worst. The next five caused me to totally embarrass myself my butt was moving more than a flag in a wind storm. My feet were moving back and forth close together then wide apart showing all my womanly parts but there was nothing sexual about what she had done to my bottom.
When my hands were released they went straight to my bottom, but it hurt to even touch it. I just hopped around doing what I now know to be called the spanking dance and crying and blubbering just like I heard Peggy doing. I was led to the clinic and told I could leave when I was ready. I could tell Peggy had been here but she was long gone now. I went to the sink and took a wash cloth and held cold water on my face and eyes. I was still inwardly crying and sniffling as I pulled my skirt down over my blistered bottom. As soon as I could get it adjusted I headed for the door putting as much distance between that paddle and my bottom as possible.
It’s now 1 pm Friday and I am lying on my bed with my black and blue bottom sticking up for anybody to see but there isn’t anybody home but me. Laying there I gently started to rub my butt and started crying again I was an emotional wreck now. Just like last time Dana came in and said loud enough for me to hear” now that’s a blistered bottom” only this time I just started crying again. I realized then that Mrs. Burns had broken me, I just laid there. I heard Dana leave and knew she had her pictures but I didn’t care.
I could not get the lecture Mrs. Burns had given me about setting the examples but she also went on telling me how both Peggy and I went about projecting an air about us that suggested that we were above the people that preformed services for us. Such as dry cleaners, waitresses, waiters and even the people that worked in our yards. She went on to say that from this day fourth she wanted me to look at them knowing that they didn’t have a blistered bottom and I did and they had not been paddled like a little girl and I had. She said from now on she wanted us to look at other people knowing they could cause both of us to end up back over her desk. We would now treat others as we wanted to be treated we would talk to others as we wanted to be talked to. We would respect others as our equals and make them feel needed and important. We were to consider this day the first day with our changed attitude.
Doug and Don had made plans to go to the hunting lodge till Sunday afternoon so Peggy and I could have some time to ourselves. I was glad he was gone so I could think about what was happening in my life and nurture my bottom a little. I could not get what Mrs. Burns said out of my mind. I thank she feels like I got, or was getting just what I needed. The more I thought about it I thank she might be right.

just4me500

Re: Justice in the family

Post by just4me500 » Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:58 am

Very well written

dwest48

Post by dwest48 » Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:49 pm

thank you for your kind words just4me500
dwest

strictluke

Post by strictluke » Fri Sep 18, 2015 2:40 am