The spanking

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
Come_Here_Yng_Lady

The spanking

Post by Come_Here_Yng_Lady » Mon Sep 07, 2015 11:46 pm

This was inspired by a partner I used to chat with at this site. We met a few times but I haven't seen or heard from her since she got married five years ago.

---------------------------------------
<smackkkkkkkkkkkk><smackkkkkkkkkkkkkkk><smackkkkkkkkkkkk>

The searing, warm glow of a spanking touched her in a way that nothing else could. Nothing else brought out the same response in her. Nothing else reached her so deeply or released so effectively the pent up frustration, stress, and even anger that she kept inside. He always made such a ritual of spanking her ... making her squirm in anticipation ... preparing her mind for the journey to that place where only a spanking could transport her. He knew that it took that physical intensity to break through her emotional barriers ... truly setting her free.

<smackkkkkkk><smackkkkkkkkkkk><smackkkkkkkkkkkk><smackkkkkkkkkkk>

As the spanking slowly intensified (as was his way) she knew she would soon be basking in the warmth that only came to her when her mind was in that place of serene contentment. Her own special state of "nirvana". As she laid across his knee , a position of symbolic submission, her mind was totally focused on the sound of his voice as he scolded her. Every nerve in her body was flooding her brain with input … totally alive and energized by the heated sensations emanating from her spanked bottom

<smackkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk><smackkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk><smackkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk>

This wasn't the first time he'd spanked her. They'd met some months earlier and had developed an easy rapport almost from the start. The first time they met he took her to lunch ... after which he took her to a motel nearby. She still remembered how the sounds echoed through the tiny room as he spanked her that first time. The first levels of trust were established between them and that trust only grew deeper from there. This trust enabled her to let go ... to relinquish control ... to put herself completely in his hands ... even if only briefly.

<smackkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk><smackkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk><smackkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk>

Her mind was overwhelmed as all of the sensations and emotions she was experiencing began to merge together. She had started to drift away until he yanked her back to the present with the words that always sent a chill down her spine:

"Raise your bottom young lady"

She knew only too well what this meant ... a flurry of harder spanks ... his hand spanking her in an ever increasing crescendo. She strained to obey his command. She'd come to know him so well but … somehow this time was different. He'd been spanking her for sometime already and had yet to lower her panties. He'd yet to take that final step. Her mind wasn't really able to focus on this at that moment as he was spanking her pantied bottom more firmly than he ever had before ... eliciting yelps and moans from her as she squirmed involuntarily over his knee ... as if trying to escape.

<smackkkkkkkkkkkkkkk><smackkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk><smackkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk>

Finally he paused .... as she struggled to catch her breath ... thinking perhaps it was over. This had been by far the hardest spanking he had ever given her. She shivered when she felt him take the waistband of her panties and slowly lower them as he spoke.

"Young lady ...do you remember me saying I intended to rein you in?"

She was unable to answer him as her focus was on her stinging, now bare bottom. His hand resting on her right cheek. Comforting to her in a way but ... at the same time ominous and foreboding. The tone in his voice was not one she recognized.
While holding her firmly in position he leaned down and reached under the bed he was sitting on. From her position near the floor she could see his hand clearly as it slipped under the bed. Suddenly her stomach tightened as she watched him slowly remove the long handled wooden bathbrush he had placed there earlier. She felt her face flush and she knew her entire body was quivering as her mind grasped what was about to happen.

<CRACKKKKKKKK> <CRACKKKKKKK> < CRACKKKKKKKKKK>

Three firm smacks to the same spot on her right cheek made her jump ... yelping loudly as she squirmed wildly ... thinking that that might ease the sting.

"I don't like what I've been seeing lately"

<CRACKKKKKKKKKKKK> <CRACKKKKKKKKKKKK> <CRACKKKKKKKKKK>

Three more ... all to her left cheek this time ... her squirming becoming uncontrollable.

"You are falling right back into the same routine ... too much time online and not focusing on what you need to be focused on young lady"

<CRACKKKKKKKKKK > <CRACKKKKKKK> <CRACKKKKKKKKKKKKK> <CRACKKKKKKKK>

These were delivered to her upper thighs ... where her legs meet her bottom.

"I simply won't sit by and watch you waste time this way ... it ends right now. I know how intelligent you are and what you are capable of and I won't accept anything less from you than your best ... is that clear young lady?"

<CRACKKKKKKK> <CRACKKKKKKKKKK> <CRACKKKKKKKK> <CRACKKKKKKKKKKK>

By this time she is responding in a way he had never seen her respond before ... pleading .....promising ... nearly jumping off his knee as each smack finds it's mark.

" You WILL listen to what I'm telling you .... and you WILL make some changes ... is that clear?"

She answers as best she can ....struggling to regain her composure .....

"OK ... now ... Raise your bottom young lady"

He knows full well the effect those words have on her ... and they push her over the edge. She pleads with him with an intensity and a depth of heart felt sincerity that he had never seen in her before. She opens up to him in a way he had never gotten her to before. He had taken her to a place they had never reached together. Never before had she so totally submitted to him. Never before had she been so completely under his control. He waits patiently as she slowly arches her back ...struggling to obey him ... raising her stinging bottom higher. He sets the brush down on the bed and rests his hand on her well spanked bottom ... gently rubbing her as she bursts into tears.
He knows her well ... and he knows it’s now time to bring her back. He patiently lets her lie over his knee ... sobbing ... as his gentle, caring hand and his warm, soothing voice calm her. She looks back up at him over her shoulder ... the look in her eyes telling him everything he needs to know. Her eyes hide nothing ... and neither do his.
Last edited by Come_Here_Yng_Lady on Thu Sep 17, 2015 9:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

redzonedefense_F

Re: The spanking

Post by redzonedefense_F » Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:18 am

Poignant. The depth of understanding is remarkable.

justkate

Post by justkate » Sat Sep 19, 2015 4:49 pm

Very nice!

pipspank

Post by pipspank » Fri Oct 09, 2015 10:12 am

Powerful stuff which is very well described.