The Arctic Waves of Reinforcement - Part Nine

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
naughtylilgirl09

The Arctic Waves of Reinforcement - Part Nine

Post by naughtylilgirl09 » Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:21 pm

The Arctic Waves of Reinforcement – Part Nine
A Nat and Alyssa Story

“Now, I know your tush is sore, but unfortunately, I don’t think the lesson I want to communicate has quite been learned today,” Nat said to her.

“You’re going to spank me again?” Alyssa asked him, fearfully.

“No,” Nat said, with a tight smile. “I had something else in mind. This is one lesson I intend for you to remember for the rest of your life. And because of that, I don’t think a spanking is enough. It will be very, very effective though, young lady. We’ll call it a bonus, hmm?”

Nat noticed Alyssa’s silent panic and horror, as he took hold of her, just above her hips, and lifted her up off the chair. The relief of her bottom no longer suffering on the wood slats from the barstool was evident on her face. Walking the ten feet over to the laundry space, he set her on her feet, just next to the washing machine, with her feet touching the molding. “Nose to the wall, young lady,” he said quietly.

He didn’t miss the small sigh that she tried to hide. Nor did he miss the very small movement of her holding up her hands. He was aware that she had been hoping he would untie them. They weren’t quite at that point yet. She complied, obediently placing her nose against the wall, forcing her to stick her bottom out. Nat knew that she was not fond of the position, which was why he put her into it so often. “Good girl,” he praised her, giving her a quick kiss on the top of her head. “Keep behaving, and those hands will be untied soon.”

That was all it took for her tears to start again. Nat knew it wouldn’t take much. Because he knew she needed time, he finished folding the laundry that he had taken out of the dryer.

“Good girl,” Alyssa heard Nat say, and then felt a kiss on top of her hair. “Keep behaving and those hands will be untied soon.” Despite the fact that she was standing in one of the most embarrassing positions imaginable, she did one of the next most ridiculous things possible. She started to cry. Not sobbing like before, like she had been. Just quiet tears. Why did she have to feel so horrible before she would feel better? Why was he always right? What if no one ever believed her again?

She could hear Nat about five feet away, folding laundry. He seemed to be taking forever, or maybe it was just a really large batch of laundry. What else can he be planning to do?

She could hear him folding. She could hear him walking. Then there was the sounds of the laundry machines, she could almost, almost see out of the corner of her eye, him doing, something…ugh, she was just a little too far away. Though it was fairly easy to figure out what was going on. She heard the sound of the washing machine first, then the sound of the dryer.

‘Okay,’ she thought to herself. ‘You’ve switched the laundry, come and get me now.’ But he didn’t. She could hear him moving something, doing something. She honestly had no clue what, at this point.

‘Not a spanking,’ she thought to herself. Maybe he’d make her write lines? He’d done that to her once way back when. Somehow that didn’t seem like something she’d consider to be effective, and she didn’t think he would either.

She was broken out of her thoughts when she heard him walking back towards her. Alyssa could tell that he had stopped directly behind her. ‘Come on,’ she thought to herself. ‘Say something. Say anything. Give me permission to stand up.’

He didn’t. So she didn’t move, though her humiliation tripled as she stood there, her spanked bottom sticking out. When she sensed movement, relief flooded her brain. However, he still didn’t say anything, which caused any relief she’d felt to disappear very quickly.

She felt Nat grip her waist, one hand on each side, pick her up and turn her around, setting her back down on her feet. She stood up straight this time, and managed to look up at him as he required. “Alyssa,” he said quietly, “this is going to be one of the hardest punishments I’ve ever given you.” She felt herself flinch at that, but somehow she managed to keep looking up at him. “I know it’s going to hurt, and you’re going to be upset,” he continued, this time, reaching out and rubbing her cheek. “You know I love you, right kiddo?”

She nearly stumbled back from surprise. What kind of dumb question was that? “Yes,” she replied, “sir,” she remembered to throw in. She got another surprise when Nat actually smiled. “Good. You know that I punish you because I love you.”

Alyssa nodded and then replied, “yes, I know that.”

She watched as Nat’s faint smile turned into a look of firm resolve. “I’m glad you’re aware of those two things, Alyssa. I want the best for you. That includes helping correct your behavior so that you can achieve everything you’re capable of. And the lying, little miss, has got to end.”

“And the lying, little miss,” Nat looked down at her, “has got to end.” He watched her turn a new shade of bright red, he’d yet to witness before. Before she had a chance to respond, he continued on. “This is how we’re going to make sure it does.” Placing his hands on her hips, he once again, lifted her up and carried her past both of the laundry machines, going three feet further to the next appliance. Next to the dryer was the family’s large chest freezer that was rarely used.

Nat set her down on top of the freezer, setting her firmly in place. Under most circumstances, it wouldn’t bring a reaction. In fact, it might have brought relief as the outside surface of the machine was cool. However, Nat sat Alyssa down so her bottom was directly on top of a heating pad that he’d placed there. He had it set to low, it wouldn’t ever get hot enough to actually burn her, but he knew it would feel like it.

It only took two seconds before the burn and sting, from the spanking, was reignited on Alyssa’s tush. Nat stood directly in front of her to prevent her from jumping off the machine. “Nooo,” she cried out, tears running down her face. “No, please, Nat, I’m sorry, I really am. I swear, I’ll never lie to you again, promise, I promise.”

Nat took hold of her chin and guided it upwards, so he was looking directly into her eyes. “Alyssa,” he said, very gently, “how many times have you made that exact promise already?” He saw understanding dawn, as a new set of tears came, she was crying harder now. Shame mixed in with the pain.

“I know you don’t do it maliciously,” Nat continued, his voice gentle, “that you aren’t purposely breaking your promises. But this is important, and it has to stop. I want to be able to know, without hesitation, that everything you say to me is the truth, and right now, I’m not sure of that.”

Letting go of her chin, he watched her head drop, tears coming harder. However, she’d stopped kicking the freezer, stopped fighting to jump off. “Now, it’s going to take around 45 minutes to an hour, for this last load of laundry to finish. During that time, you are going to sit here, and really think about things. You can think of it as an alternate version of time out. Understand?”

“Yes, sir,” he heard her say quietly.

“Good,” he patted her knee, before walking back to the washer and dryer.

While he didn’t know what she was thinking about, the whole time, Nat could see that she was trying to remain still. Her legs would begin to drum softly against the large chest freezer, but a moment later she’d stop them. Tears rolled down her face the entire time. After twenty minutes, Nat was having trouble preventing himself from rushing over, and lifting her straight off of there. He forced himself to focus on folding laundry, blocking out the sound of Alyssa’s tears.

He knew that there were times she had lied to him when she was in college. There were times that he had known, and just not said anything. Times when he had his doubts of what she said, sometimes questioned, pushed, even asked for proof. But, he also knew, that she could look him in the eye, and lie right to him, without breaking a sweat.

That was where the issue was. She’d done it for so long, and no one had cared, no one had stopped her. He couldn’t believe that she’d never gotten caught. It almost seemed worse if that was the case. Either way, Alyssa hadn’t developed that sense, that he had as a child, that he had taught his daughter, when she was little, that lying was very, very wrong.

Nat would never forget the time he lied to his mother. His mouth was washed out with soap, while all of his brothers watched. Then his dad took him out to the woodshed, and gave him one of the hardest spankings he’d experienced, up to that point in life. It was made clear to him, that you did not tell lies.

Putting the last of the folded clothes into the laundry basket, he told Alyssa he’d be right back. He took the basket up to his room and put it near the dresser. Then headed back down, grabbed a washcloth from the closet, put it under the running water in the kitchen sink and wrung it out. He didn’t want it sopping wet, just damp. Going back down the stairs to the basement, he saw that Alyssa had remained where she was. He was proud of her for that. From the looks of it, she hadn’t even tried to move.

Nat set the washcloth next to the heating pad. Reached down, and found the controls, and turned it from low heat to off. Cupping his hand on the side of Alyssa’s bowed head, he pulled her towards him. Lightly placing a kiss on the top of her hair, he said, “almost done, little one.”

He saw her head move up and down, nodding, and then she very quietly said, “yes, sir.”

It pained him just to step away from her, just to move the small distance over to the laundry machines. He quickly unloaded the contents of the washer, tossing the items into the dryer and slamming both shut. Turning on the dryer, the laundry was finished. With that few minutes having gone by, Nat could guess that the heating pad would have cooled off a bit too.

He went back over to Alyssa, whose head seemed permanently glued to her chest. Tucking two fingers under her chin, Nat lifted her head up. Her face was stained with tears, snot dripping from her nose, eyes red and bloodshot. However, when he looked at her, he saw more than the recalcitrant bratty child that had just been punished. He could tell that this time he had actually gotten through to her. “I am sorry,” she whispered to him.

Nat nodded, never breaking eye contact with her. “I know you are, you’re forgiven.” Reaching to her side, Nat grabbed the damp washcloth he had placed there a few minutes earlier. “Your punishment is over, little one,” he said as he cleaned up her face as best he could, and then untied her wrists. “I’m very proud of you for how well you behaved during it.”

Leaning in a little, he gestured with his head for Alyssa to grab hold of his neck. She knew him well, and put her arms around his neck. He knew she was trying to figure out how to wrap her legs around his waist, how to move her legs even, without large amounts of pain. He saved her the headache.

“Stick your legs out straight, sweetheart,” he said quietly. Though she looked at him dubiously, she did as he said. With her arms holding on to him, Nat slipped one arm underneath her legs, just above her knees, avoiding where he would have spanked her. When he was sure that he had a good grasp on her, he lifted her up off of the freezer.

The moment she was in his arms, Nat felt Alyssa curl into him as much as she could. He turned and gave her head a kiss, as he carried her upstairs and in to and into the living room, immediately taking a seat in the post-spanking chair. She’d sleep for a good few hours, he knew that. Which was good, because he needed the sleep as well.