The Arctic Waves of Reinforcement - Part Three

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
naughtylilgirl09

The Arctic Waves of Reinforcement - Part Three

Post by naughtylilgirl09 » Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:14 pm

The Arctic Waves of Reinforcement – Part Three
A Nat and Alyssa Story

He couldn’t allow it to last. It was only a few minutes before he quietly said, “Alyssa, you know that we’re going to address the last two items surrounding your first semester at school, today, don’t you?”

“Yes,” she replied, her voice muffled, but it was still a verbal reply. Nat smiled, she had buried her head into his chest, once again.

“Before we do, I want to be clear about a few things,” he continued. “First, thing being grades.” He used a theatrical ominous tone when he said ‘grades’ and laughed as she hid her face again. “It’s okay, baby, it’s not bad, I promise,” Nat assured her, as he rubbed her back, waiting until she poked her head up again. After a few minutes, he saw her face appear.

Smiling at her, Nat flicked her nose and commented, “there you are.” Alyssa gave him a broad smile. Chuckling, Nat wrapped his arms around her a bit tighter before continuing. “So, a few days ago, I had told you that I wasn’t going to address the issue of grades you received. At least, not until we got through the rest of the items for the semester.”

He looked down at her, and she nodded. Nat tapped her nose again, giving her another smile. Then he continued, “I’m amending my earlier statement. We will not be going over every grade on the transcript. Mainly because this is about your conduct, your behavior as a student. To bring grades into the equation will make things punitive and I don’t think that is a good thing.”

Another glance down showed an even larger smile on Alyssa’s face. Nat chuckled again, knowing she wasn’t going to be thrilled with this next part. Continuing, he said, “by discussing your behavior, what caused it, and what you could have done differently, and yes, when I say discuss, I mean both ways, we are, in a way addressing the issue of whatever grade it was that you earned in the course. Because the grade is ultimately a result of the behavior.”

That time, when he glanced down, he saw the smile on Alyssa’s face had been replaced with a scowl. Raising his eyebrows at her, Nat cleared his throat. When she looked up at him, he raised his right eyebrow a little higher and gave her a pointed look. The scowl disappeared from her face. Leaning forward, Nat kissed the top of her head, a form of praise, before continuing.

“The only instances where I would consider including punishment for your grades, would be when those grades were D’s and F’s. Because those are not acceptable, ever. Since you were an undergrad student, C’s were acceptable, and so that is the standard we’re using. Moving forward to your graduate courses, it will be different, but that is a discussion for another time.”

He looked down at her, and she nodded, she had understood.

“Second thing, I want to be very clear about this as well, Alyssa, just because we will have addressed everything from that first semester today, does not mean we’ll move onto the next semester tomorrow.”

Nat saw her look up at him in alarm. He knew that one would be an issue. “You like to move through things quickly, Alyssa, we both know this. If you could figure out a way to squeeze every single earned punishment for all the semesters into a day or two, you’d do it that way, so that it’d be done and out of the way.”

He chuckled as she blushed bright red. Lightly tapping her nose, he said to her, “it’s not a bad thing, not a bad characteristic for a lot of things. You accomplish a great deal. But for something like this, you can’t move at lighting speed. You’d be physically hurt probably beyond repair. Just with the list of things from that first semester, you noticed how I spaced things out. It is because, while I know you’re hard headed and thick skinned, this tush right here,” he gave her bottom a light swat, and she turned and hid her face in his chest.

Nat straight out laughed this time, and leaned down, planting a kiss on top of her head. It took a minute but she turned her head back so she could look at him. Gently patting her bottom again, he continued, “sweetheart your tush is going to feel a lot more than that in a few minutes,” looking down at her with a smile.

He waited a beat, and then she looked up at him, giving him a small smile and a nod. She was okay, that’s what it had meant.

“As I was saying,” Nat continued, “Lyssa, you are tough, and hard headed, and stronger than a lot of people I know, but when it comes to this part of you,” again he patted her bottom a few times, “you can only take so much, just like everyone else. That’s why we stop, and there are no more punishments for the day. Because, for one thing, it would hurt you too badly, it’d be abuse.”

He waited until he saw the recognition or comprehension in her eyes. Alyssa knew what abuse was. From personal experience, she knew. Nat intended to make it very clear, over and over, that he would not do that to her. When he saw the understanding in her eyes, he continued.

“You wouldn’t remember the reason you were being punished and not learn anything, which defeats the entire point of trying to impart the lesson to you. You’d possibly learn to become afraid. So, at a certain point, we stop. And we let you recover, mentally, physically. It gives time for you to really think about why you were punished, let’s that lesson sink it. Makes it more effective. And then in a few days, when this here,” Nat gave another few light pats to her bottom, “is healed up a bit, perhaps we might look at another one or two items.”

He looked down at her again, and this time she was looking right back up at him, the same small smile on her face. “Thank you,” she said quietly.

“For what, little one?” Nat asked her.

“Thank you, uh, you know, thank you for caring about me enough to like, do that,” she managed to say. The fact that Alyssa even said things like that to him made Nat so angry at people in her life that had caused her to have a reason to say them.

He pulled her in close and held her close. The room was silent, but this one time it didn’t bother her, Nat was aware of that. Finally, he broke the silence. Still not forcing her away from his chest, he began to speak though. “Now, while you have been punished for overall disrespect to your professors and fellow students, being on instant messenger or the internet during class, and sleeping through a class. That goes beyond simple disrespect, Alyssa. I’ve decided that you’re going to be punished for the behavior in two classes. I realize, young lady, that it was three of them. One was the physics course, and it happened the majority of the time.” Nat looked down at her for confirmation.

“Yes, sir,” she said quietly.

“The others were the philosophy and literature courses, and I’m willing to believe you did attempt to take notes or pay attention about half the time. Correct or no?”

“I did, I mean, yes, sir, correct,” Alyssa replied.

“That’s what I thought,” Nat mused, to himself and to her. “So,” he snapped himself back to reality, “for the two classes I believe a good taste of the belt is in order for each. For showing up to your final exam partly drunk, you’ll be feeling the cane for the first, and I hope only, time. Twenty four strokes of the cane ought to make sure that the message gets through to you, don’t you think?” She didn’t answer, and he didn’t expect her to. He was more giving her forewarning about what to expect for that last punishment. Showing up to a final, drunk. Good lord.

“And sometime between the two, rest assured, young lady, we will be discussing those eight absences. I believe the ping pong paddle might be appropriate, along with something else for reinforcement.” He saw Alyssa cringe.

“Ah, no, Alyssa, no, don’t cringe, don’t try and hide,” he said to her. “Your behavior is what brought this upon your poor fanny.” Nat gave her bottom a light swat. Unlike many times she didn’t yelp or exclaim out loud at the pain. But her face did react to it.

“Now, are you in a place where you can accept your punishment, or do you need to go to time out first?”

“I’m ready,” Alyssa said to him, her voice small, telling him that she was scared. Nat lifted her off his lap and set her on the ground.

“All right then, over the back of the couch, pj pants and panties to your knees, kiddo,” he said firmly. He watched her turn and head towards the couch like she had just been sentenced to death. “Alyssa,” Nat called over to her. She stopped and turned to look at him. “Your behavior from the first semester may be the result of what has landed you here, but you should be very glad I wasn’t your advisor then, trust me on that young lady.”

He frowned, lowering his eyebrows, pulling them in towards his nose as much as possible and then wiggling them. Alyssa smiled and actually laughed a bit at that. Which was what Nat had intended. She was getting a spanking, not headed to the guillotine. The situation called for a little levity, at least outwardly. She needed it, Nat knew that. She needed to go into this with her mind in place that would allow her to accept the punishment, accept that it equaled or served as an appropriate consequence for her wrong doing, that she was forgiven by him, and it was okay to let go.

Nat left the room for a moment, giving her the few minutes she needed, to contemplate and accept her situation. While he had said it jokingly, it was true: she should be glad that he hadn’t been her advisor at the time. If she’d been one of his students, and he’d been aware of any of her behavior, particularly the incident with the final, not only would she have faced academic probation, he would have had her suspended, in not expelled.

While it was less than ten years ago, a little over five, really, it was such a different time. However, he knew himself well enough to know he wouldn’t have tolerated a single second of her attitude or bullshit. He also knew Alyssa well enough to wager that, if they had clashed that badly that he kicked her out during her senior year, she was most likely ten times worse, her first year at school. But, it was all in the past. No need to dwell on it now.

He left the kitchen where he had been lost in thought, not even bothering to attempt to engage in small tasks, and returned to the living room. Alyssa had bent over the back of the sofa, her pajama pants and panties on the floor as they had already fallen from her legs. She had a perfect view of everything that remained on the seat cushions, Nat mused to himself, realizing she’d just be discovering the paddle he’d just used prior. It was a plastic paddle shaped object, something his mechanic had given to him, oddly enough. Not with the idea of correcting behavior, but to use as a window scraper during the bad winters in Ohio. He had just found alternate uses for the item.

Taking his belt from his waist, Nat folded it in half and went to behind her. Placing his hand gently on her back, he said quietly, “All right Alyssa, I’m not going to lie to you, this is going to be quite painful. I’m disappointed in you for this type of behavior. Because my talking to you, telling you how disappointed in your behavior I am, rarely seems to have an effect, I’m going to let my belt do the talking this time. You will feel my displeasure, my disappointment in each stroke you receive. Understood?”

“Yes, sir,” he heard her reply quietly, her voice someone shaking. Just the small lecture already had her on edge. While he didn’t want her to be super nervous, he also wanted to make sure these lessons sunk in. Raising the belt up in the air, he brought it flying down, onto her bottom. She remained in position, making a small grunting noise but nothing more than that.

Nat had a feeling that she was expecting him to go slow and measured as he usually did. This time he planned to surprise her. He swung the belt from left to right, hitting her bottom each time, not pausing for a second until he had gone from the top of her bottom down to the middle of her thighs.

He gave her a break, allowing her to collect herself. Then, stepping back up towards her, he said, “As I said, Alyssa, instant messaging during class, you should be ashamed of yourself.” He started to work the belt at the very top of her bottom, and began to work his way down. “I expect that type of behavior from very young freshman,” he said to her. “But you were 21 years old when you transferred to us, old enough to know better.”

By that point his was at the exact center of her bottom. He took a few moments and concentrated each unforgiving slap of the leather on that spot, before continuing to move down. “Most transfer students, when they come to school, they want to make a good impression their first semester, they want to do their best, that is their goal. Yet you, you decided it was ok to instant message in class. I’m unsure why you thought that was acceptable young lady, but let me reassure you, that it was not, is not, and never will be.”

The leather was striping her mid thighs by that point. Nat laid three more with the belt and then stopped. Reaching down he grabbed her panties from the floor, carefully put them on her, guiding each foot through its place in the garment. Then, he quickly pulled them all the way up her legs, quickly yanking them over her tush, causing her to cry out in renewed pain. He gave her another few minutes to herself as he took his belt and threaded it back through his pant loops, securing it into place. It proved to be the time that Alyssa needed to calm down, once again.

Leaning over her, reaching forward, Nat pried her fingers loose from the couch cushion that she seemed to have a death grip on. “Come on, Alyssa,” he spoke quietly to her. “It’s okay, this part of your punishments over, you’re okay, you did well. It’s okay sweetheart, let go for me.”

After a few more words of encouragement, Alyssa finally released her grip, allowing Nat to pull her small hands off the couch, taking them into his own, and pulling her upright at the same time. Once she was standing, he scooped her up into his arms and walked over to the larger chair, taking a seat and holding her close. It had been a hard spanking, he was aware of that. He intended it to be, as he never would have condoned the type of behavior had he known her at that time. But he also knew part of her tears were because of his expressed disappointment with her.

When she had calmed a bit more, he glanced down at her, checking to see if she had remained awake this time or not. She had, but she had also tried to curl up as much as possible, meaning she had her head curled downward, chin nearly touching her breasts, and her entire body was in some niche within the blanket and his massive chest.

“Little better now,” he asked her quietly.

She nodded, and then whispered, “yes, sir.”

Nat glanced forward, making sure she was covered with the blanket. He was not going to have her getting sick, just because she was typically running around the house, with no clothes from the waist down, due to the fact that she was usually getting into trouble.

“Do you know why it was that I punished you, Lyssa?” Nat asked her.

He sensed her hesitation for a moment, and then she said, still quietly, “because of how disrespectful I was in classes, either by sleeping through them, or writing a story, or being on instant messenger.”

“That’s right,” Nat said, leaning forward and giving her a kiss on top of her head. “Why is that something that I would punish you for?”

“Um…because I’m not supposed to be disrespectful?” Alyssa said, he could hear the confusion in her voice.

“Alyssa, you know the answer to this,” Nat said to her.

He felt her move, and looked down, to see what she was doing. She was indeed moving, adjusting her position, so that she could look up at him.

“I do,” she said to him, her eyes worried, “I just don’t know how to like explain it, like what words to use, is there a phrase or something?”

“Well,” Nat said as he gave her a small squeeze, a renewed hug, letting her know that all was still okay. “Why don’t you just explain it as best you can, once I know what your thoughts are, I can help you figure out if there is a phrase or something of that sort. All right?”

He felt the nod on his chest, which told him that she had gone back to attempting to hide for a moment. He was just about to say something when she said, “yes, sir, that’s all right.”

Alyssa was curled up in Nat’s lap. With as small as she was, when she curled into a ball she could fit her entire body on his two legs and still have room. The man was a giant. But, that wasn’t how she sat, ever, after a spanking. No, after a spanking, she sat with her bottom hanging off the side of his lap, her legs pulled in close so her feet were just hanging off the other side. Then she would lean into his massive, strong chest and cry, while he held her.

Heaving a sigh, she remained curled up for another moment. She never wanted to leave that place, where she felt safe and loved and cared about. Even if it was just to talk.

Lifting her head, sitting up just a bit, she finally said, “Well, I mean, yes, I’m not, I mean, being disrespectful isn’t like something I should do. But it’s more like…I was in class, you know? I was not using the class time for what I should have been, I wasn’t paying attention, and there was stuff I could have learned, and basically, like by doing that I wasted opportunities to learn a lot of stuff that might not have been in the books, and participate in discussions, and I was taking up a seat in the class that someone who may have you know, like wanted to be there, or something, they couldn’t because I was there.”

While it made sense to her, there were a lot of things that made sense to her that didn’t make sense to a lot of other people. She looked up at Nat, very hesitantly. He just smiled back down at her. Well, Alyssa thought to herself, can’t have been that far off the mark.

Nat smiled at her explanation. She hit it right on the nose, just in altered and choppy sentences. He saw the worried look on her face and immediately reassured her with a smile. Pulling her a bit closer, he said, “that’s very good, Alyssa, and yes, you are correct. You wasted very valuable opportunities to learn from very knowledgeable professors. Most times the things discussed in class are not in the books. You deprived yourself of that knowledge by that behavior. And you are also correct, that if there was another person who wanted to be in the class, and it happened to be full. You were taking up a seat that could have been theirs.”

He saw a few tears start to fall and reaching down he gently wiped them away. “Hey now,” he said to her. “What’s this? I think you’ll agree with me that what you did was not the greatest in the world,” he watched as she nodded and another tear began to slide down her cheek. Nat caught and wiped that one away as well.

“But,” he took hold of her chin and pulled her face up a bit so they were facing each other. “Lyssa look at me.” It took a moment for her eyes to meet his. “But, you also accepted responsibility for those actions, and accepted the consequences. I told you, that, even though I didn’t know you then, I was still disappointed in you for that type of behavior.”

He felt her try to pull away, and he held firm on his grip. “But, don’t pull away. As I just said, you owned up to what you did, took responsibility, accepted the consequences. I forgive you Alyssa, in my eyes, doing what you’ve done, stepping forward and taking responsibility, owing it. That makes up for it. I’m not disappointed in you any longer. Not disappointed and forgive you for what happened. All right?”

“Yes,” she whispered, a few more tears coming from her eyes. Nat wiped them away with one of his fingers, still holding onto her chin.

“Oh sweetheart,” he said, “why the tears?”

At that point, Alyssa started crying. It was as if she had been holding the tears back, and that one question opened up a flood gate. “My bottom hurts,” she said between sobs.