In The Cold Light Of Day

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
redzonedefense_F

In The Cold Light Of Day

Post by redzonedefense_F » Fri Jul 24, 2015 5:29 pm

Posted by request

What was it saying? He struggled to focus.

“Naughty boy” it hissed.

The voice seemed to be circling, sizing up their prey like lions in the Colloseum.

“Such a naughty thing you are.”

What’s happening? He fought to clear his head and face what was speaking to him.

The voice faded … then grew louder, warming his earlobe.

“I know what naughty boys need” came the menacing appraisal. “You need your bottom tanned in the worst possible way.”

Haze filled his head. He had gone to sleep alone, or so he thought. He could make out nothing in the darkened room.

Dreaming, he concluded.

Giving in to the heaviness in his head, he fell forward into the pillow with an undignified thump.

Silence.

I must have awakened just enough to stop the dream. I suppose I should be happy for that, he sighed inwardly.

“I see I will have to gain your attention with more than my words, young man.”

White light flashed before his eyes as the pain registered simultaneously with the unmistakable THWACK of a heavy leather strap.

He jerked, air caught in his throat. His clouded head incapacitated him as easily as if he were tethered to the bed.

The strap cut into him again.

THWACK!

My GOD! His head screamed, but his voice did not register.

THWACK!

“You will learn the consequences of this behavior, if I have to take this strap to you every night for the rest of your life!” the voice swore, barely containing its ire.

“I’m … I’m sorry!” he managed feebly. “I … won’t ever …”

THWACK!

“You swear now, to save your hide!” it boomed. “In the light of day, you will think otherwise … do otherwise!”

THWACK!

He bit his lower lip to keep from crying out burying his head in the pillows … away from the strap … away from that sound … away from that voice. Oh, just make it stop! Please!

THWACK!

It was too much. His senses overloaded, he collapsed into a heap. As sleep claimed him, he had no idea if his ordeal was over or continued on after he had disengaged.

He woke in the morning to a room that seemed unearthly bright. He instinctively clutched his head and moaned softly.

Turning as quickly as his swirling thoughts would allow, he gasped. Reaching back tentatively, he touched his fingertips to his bottom. He traced the fading welts in disbelief.

But, it was a …

On the phone later that day …

“I had the strangest dream last night …”

She listened with rapt attention to his tale.

He finished his explanation and paused.

Rather than responding that she concurred with his assessment of the dream’s absurdity, she stated simply ... “You were warned that someday, drinking so much of that God-awful stuff was going to come back and bite you in the …”

She flipped her cell phone closed, a dark smile creasing her mouth.

END
Last edited by redzonedefense_F on Fri Jul 24, 2015 6:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

reddendmaker

Re: In The Cold Light Of Day

Post by reddendmaker » Fri Jul 24, 2015 5:44 pm

'a dark smile' hmm? Very nice.

reddendmaker

Post by reddendmaker » Fri Jul 24, 2015 5:55 pm

Oh and I just noticed the you 'switched' the spanker and spankee in this update.

redzonedefense_F

Post by redzonedefense_F » Fri Jul 24, 2015 6:06 pm

You saved this one too?!?! LOL I am flattered.

Yes, I amended this to be more in keeping with who I am now.

More recent posts would actually provide you with new material to peruse.

I hope you enjoy, regardless. ;)