The Match

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
redzonedefense_F

The Match

Post by redzonedefense_F » Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:26 pm

You turn your head to the side, refusing to make eye contact. Good for you for allowing only a glimpse of a smile. Pawn to D4.

I try valiantly not to chuckle. Time to play along. Knight to Queen3

What did I JUST tell you?

You press your lips tightly together, whether to bite back a laugh or sarcastic retort, I may never know. Rook to Bishop 4

It’s time for bed. No more stalling. No … more. Bishop to King 6

You glance at me and assess quickly. Do you hear that thin ice you are standing on starting to crack? I hope so … and yet, I don’t. Hmph. Fine! You grudgingly allow me to pull your covers up and get you settled. Pawn to G5

I know better than to believe you would acquiesce so quickly, my little imp. A knowing smile. A good night. A quick kiss of the cheek. A closed door. Knight to Rook 6

You bide your time. Surely, she’s gone off to attend to something, someone. There are videos to be watched. Music to be heard. You slip out of bed silently and get lost in the low roar of a favorite song. Bishop to Knight 5

Until … you look closely at the reflection in the monitor. I stand behind you, arms folded. Queen to King 2 Check

I approach and slip my hand around your bicep. Walking backward, I guide you to stand in front of me as I take a seat on the far edge of your bed. My eyes dance with laughter as I attempt a lecture, working your shorts down. I just TOLD you that it was time for you to be in bed. It’s late and you don’t have the kind of job where you can phone it in. You bend over my waiting lap, whining playfully. Once in position, I no longer attempt to hide my laughter. A steady rain of light, stinging swats cover your boxer-clad bottom from crest to crease.

Naughty boy! You waited until you thought I had gone and did as you pleased. Didn’t you? You laid there until you thought the coast was clear. You KNOW you need to sleep. Perhaps I need to wear your little backside out so that you are exhausted! Noooooooohohohoooooooo. Or at minimum, make you think twice the next time you decide to be sneaky!

Did you just giggle at me?? I choke out a cough in order to hide my mirth. Maybe I am not making my point sufficiently. Corner … now. Nose in and bottom up. You groan dramatically. Ohhhhhhhhhh!!!! Scoot, rascal. I won’t hear another word. I smack that retreating bottom crisply, enough to where you turn with a hint of question in your eyes. I wink and smile, causing a wide grin to form as you scurry to the corner and kneel. I come up and kneel behind you, taking a firm grip of each cheek.

You wriggle at the touch of my fingers. A low moan. Mhmm You know you’ve been naughty. You know you deserve to have that bottom turned red. Don’t you? I peel away the remaining layer that stands between me and that upturned set of cheeks. A piteous mewl. I can’t help but chuckle.

The lecture begins anew, each word punctuated with a smart slap. Maybe … once … this … bottom ( ahhhhhAHHHH) … of … yours (owwwww) … is … covered … with … my … handprints (owww owwieeee), … warm … and … glowing, … you’ll … think … sleep (Mmmmmmhhhhhhmmmmmmhhhhhmmmmmmmm) … is … a … better … option!

Ok, ok!!! You turn and look at me, somewhat breathless but smiling. I’ll go … I’ll go … but … the only way to make sure I’ll stay is if you come with me. Rook to Knight 1

Damnation. You know you’ve got me. I can’t turn that down. Sigh. Checkmate.
Last edited by redzonedefense_F on Fri Jun 19, 2015 6:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

spankfan422

Re: The Match

Post by spankfan422 » Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:36 pm

Loved it.......good stuff :)

IMSOMEAN

Post by IMSOMEAN » Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:39 am

I've always been on the giving end of things when it comes to spanking but this story almost makes me want to try out the other side of things! Great story!

redzonedefense_F

Post by redzonedefense_F » Fri Jun 19, 2015 6:16 am

spankfan422, I am your first story comment? Awwwwww. Thank you.

IMSOMEAN, let's talk. Happy to assuage your curiosity. ;) LOL

jj7

Post by jj7 » Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:14 pm

Awesome... just awesome story!!! :)