Adventures of Sean and Samantha pt.2

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
badlilbrother

Adventures of Sean and Samantha pt.2

Post by badlilbrother » Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:20 pm

Samantha walked in ahead of Sean, making her way inside setting her book bag by the door, "You're mom has a nice home" looking around. Seeing the gorgeous decorated home, wooden floors, oak wood set table, fine china cabinet filled with ceramic decorations, plates, and rare silver wear. She smiled pacing herself as she took the first few steps into her friends home.

Sean entered right behind her, looking over Samantha's body his eyes drifting, checking her dirtied up skirt, and grass stains on it. " Sam, you need to wash your clothes, and take off your shoes, especially when their dirty" His voice hinting at his annoyance, what was more, if his sister and mom found them alone together or anything out of place or broken it was his butt that would pay. Sometimes he wished Samantha would actually face some consequences to her actions but, that wasn't likely given her more well off family background and constant requirements she has to meet, if he had to guess she sneaked off once again without her parents permission. Sean rubbed his temples for a moment trying to clear his head, he closed his eyes for a second ignoring Samantha, to count up just how much trouble he is in already: A fist fight with Suzy in front of his house, now he's had a girl over without permission, he's breaking the house rules. This day could not possibly get worse.

Samantha looked at her clothing *Sam, you need to wash your clothes, and take off your shoes, especially when their dirty* his words rang clearly in her mind, she observed Sean's disposition, hearing how clearly annoyed he was by her behavior. Knowing she was clearly being an inconvenience to him already, this is not how she planned to spend her time with him. She sat on the floor, bringing her hand over her shoe, and undoing it, then the other one, then she began to strip herself of her clothing. "okay, if that's the case wash them for me while I shower in your bathroom" She smiled as she threw her panties, bra, skirt and shirt at him followed by her shoes. There she proudly stood fully naked just for him, he should feel proud she had no shame in exposing herself to him in anyway.

Sean didn't hear a single thing she said, that is until he opened his eyes and saw nothing but white and polka dots "What in the hell!?" He fell backwards from the sudden shock as the clothes landed on him, and the shoes hit him in the causing him to hit his head against the floor "You all right?!" Sean shook the blow off he could see a few stars as his vision settled, suddenly he froze, he could feel his heart racing, as he gaze upon nothing but Samantha's naked white skin bare before him. Before she could speak he covered his eyes "PUT THEM BACK ON!!??!""ABSOLUTELY NOT, you said it yourself, I cant be in dirty clothing in the house and that i have to wash my clothes, as host you should feel honored that you get to wash my clothing and have me naked before you with no sense of shame whatsoever!" "GET OVER YOURSELF, we both know that you like to run around naked in your own house, and you like to tease me as it is. That's all fine and dandy at school, but we're in my house, my sister is not home and my mother is not home. If they catch you naked, they wont just spank the living daylights out of your bottom!" " You need to be more freedom spirited!" "That freedom spirited bullshit is going to get you in trouble! No GO SHOWER!!" " Fine, I'll do as you say!"

"Samantha could feel the fire burning in the pit of her stomach as she went upstairs to the second floor, and quickly located his room, it wasn't hard to miss, a door with a single white oval, that said Sean, underneath a single tape with the black marker "dork... must have been his older sister." Normally she would not ignore some blatant disrespect towards Sean but his sister was 'special' in her eyes so she left it alone. She couldn't wait to be alone with Sean, she entered Sean's room, looking round the surprisingly clean room. Pushing a few toys to the side, she may her way into the bathroom, grinning as she sniffed Sean's towel taking in his scent, and moaning at Sean's scent, oh today was going to be a great day and it was just beginning to unfold.

TBC (To be continued)

redzonedefense_F

Re: Adventures of Sean and Samantha pt.2

Post by redzonedefense_F » Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:11 am

I'm ... "special," huh?

Can't wait for clarification on THAT one.

Loving this, brother dear. You and your escapades!