Rhetorical Questions

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
redzonedefense_F

Rhetorical Questions

Post by redzonedefense_F » Tue May 19, 2015 5:48 am

You were settled contentedly just moments ago. Now you slip from beside me without a sound. You know how much I prize being able to make you peaceful, to know that I am able to calm you, if only for a short time. I sigh with a tinge of exasperation though I can’t help but smile. You are up to something, you rascal. What could that naughty, racing mind of yours have conjured? I can’t help but ponder appreciatively what awaits.

What’s this? You are back up, crawling towards me with a glint in your eye and the flogger between your teeth. I size you up briefly. There is no hint of somber. No current of untold regret threatening to bubble from beneath the surface. My sweet little imp wants to play, does he? I slip the flogger from the grasp of your jaws once you are within reach, watching you fight a wide smile. I shake my head and look at you in adoration. You always keep me guessing.

Do you need me to take this to your ever-deserving bottom, young man? You turn to present yourself so perfectly in response. I know your heart rate just jumped. Those fingers open and close of their own volition against the smooth fabric of the hotel comforter as I ease from the bed and stroll around. I lean down and whisper in your ear. Such a naughty boy. Do you need this flogger to land against those bare, waiting cheeks? Do you need to hear the languorous slap of those leather tails on your skin? That gentle bite over and over until that beautiful little bottom is glowing red? As my breath tickles your ear, you begin to squirm. I know warmth is pooling in your belly. Did I just see you wag that little bottom at me? A muffled giggle of assent comes from where your face is buried in the comforter. SUCH a naughty boy! You make me smile so.

I am in no hurry. I know your ears are straining for signs of what is to come. Patience, my little love. I draw the tails down your back, up, down again, watching you tense as I tease. You hum wistfully and look at me with a melodramatic pout as your nerve endings start to awaken. I slide the tendrils along the crease of your parted cheeks repeatedly. I can tell by the urgent purr that the feel of those leather thongs on your sensitive flesh is driving you crazy. Forgive me. I can’t help but chuckle.

Throwing the tails back in an underhanded motion, they then flick forward in an insistent, impatient series. A sharp inhale but you stay put. That’s my good boy. Again, snaps of leather on flesh. Your forehead presses deeper. Your toes start to drum. Nearly in slow motion, the flogger nips at your now-trembling bottom; it’s flailing covering every conceivable inch. I watch in fascination. You are steadily darkening from pink to rose, deepening each time the flogger dances across your upturned bottom.

As if on cue, you look over your shoulder, biting your lower lip. I nod and smile slightly. Yes, my naughty one. We have so much more to do. A low moan escapes as you obediently lie on your back. Sore? Oh, so sore pressed into the mattress? I promise, you won’t notice in a few moments. I kneel near the foot of the bed, sliding my hands under your bottom and squeezing firmly. Your heels press downward, trying to gain purchase. I grip again, pads of my fingers going deeper. Though your forehead furrows in a grimace, I see the corners of that mouth quirking up. You’re not fooling me, mister. I knead slowly, building the deeper ache.

You watch in nervous curiosity as my hands withdraw. I slide them along your inner thighs, up toward your knees. I grin in wicked promise as your knees are pressed outward. I need you stretched. I need you open. Do you trust me? I grab the flogger and wriggle it against your hip socket. Goodness - the way your back arched, the way your eyes instantly squeezed shut, as if one iota more stimuli would have sent you rocketing! The flogger trails along, tracing every plane, every cleft. A near violent hiss. How I love to make you feel good.

The ends of the flogger tickle, torment in a random pattern. Your breath catches, seeming lodged in your throat as the flogger slaps down on those exposed inner thighs. Stay still. You don’t want me to accidentally hurt you, do you? You shake your head with a plaintive moan, though your eyes smile. You are loving this. So am I. Mottled color emerges on your chastened thighs from the flogger’s repeated, demanding touch. I drag the tails across your belly, down between those parted legs, causing you to throw your forearm across your eyes. Have I pushed you to the brink? Perfect.

I set the flogger aside and grip your bottom again, squeezing firmly as my thumbs travel along the crease, gently prying apart those adorable cheeks. A low groan erupts from deep within your chest. Yes, love. That’s it. My insistent fingers pet and pat, dig and dive, stroke and savor. Your eyelids flutter in pure pleasure. Closer … closer. You whine desperately, struggling to remain in position. I squeeze with as much force as I dare, eliciting a jolt from you. Do you want to touch now, my naughty boy? Do you crave that release? Will the pounding in your ears be sated any other way? Then … touch.

As my fingers find their mark, press deep, you give in to the rhythm of their ministrations. In, out, deeper, deeper. Your hand glides along, tuned nearly instantly, -symbiosis. Almost. You rock against my intruding fingers, teetering on the precipice. Almost. Tumbling into oblivion, you speak my name in a rush, as plea, as prayer. I watch your chest heave then slowly settle as exhaustion claims you. Well, my sweet boy, did you enjoy?

lex46

Re: Rhetorical Questions

Post by lex46 » Wed May 20, 2015 3:18 am

WOW - brilliant piece of writing to put the reader right there, very appropriate title too!

IMSOMEAN

Post by IMSOMEAN » Wed May 20, 2015 4:53 am

BEAUTIFUL!

subdanny

Post by subdanny » Wed May 20, 2015 12:05 pm

quite a read :)

skyhawk

Post by skyhawk » Wed May 20, 2015 2:06 pm

Oh, my.

redzonedefense_F

Post by redzonedefense_F » Wed May 20, 2015 2:23 pm

Thank you much, gentlemen. It was a pleasure to write. Likely, it will be an even bigger pleasure to perform. :D

lex46

Post by lex46 » Thu May 21, 2015 1:11 am

look at the queue!!!