Like A Good Neighbor Joanne Is There

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
spankyfox45

Post by spankyfox45 » Sun May 03, 2015 12:57 pm

Joanne stood every bit of six foot and she had a look about her that would scare anyone.One day I remember she had come over to my house.Opening the door I was surprised to see her Joanne who stood before me wearing a blue silk dress that came down to her knees.Her jet black hair pulled back in a ponytail.She had a very stern look on her face that sent a chill down my back.I noticed in her right hand she held a balloon shaped paddle
"Hello Danny,I want to talk to you about a few things."
"Uh,hi Joanne come on in."I said nervously as I opened the door letting her in.I closed the door and led Joanne through the house toward the great room.
"Won't you have a seat."I said pointing toward the sofa.
"No thanks."Joanne replied glaring at me with her hands on her shapely hips.
"I waited on you Saturday after work and you never showed up I want to know exactly what happened?"
"Oh no Joanne,I'm sorry I forgot till you just mentioned it."I replied slapping my head for the mental lapse in memory.
"I'm lucky my boss came in and gave me a ride home.Do you know how embarrassing that was to have him give me a ride.Luckily he didn't mind but I know how busy he is."
"Joanne,I wish there was something I could do to make it up to you."I said feeling like a heel inside.
"Oh there is,I promised myself that the next time I saw you I would give you a message you wouldn't forget."Joanne said as she unfolded her arms from her chest then walked over to get a armless chair that was against the wall.I watched as she took the chair to the center of the great room and sat down.
"Come here Danny...NOW!"She ordered.The look on her face scared me.I slowly walked over to where Joanne sat wondering what was on her mind.
"Danny,we been neighbors now for almost two years,in that time I've asked you three times to help me and so far you haven't helped me at all.Yet last week you have the nerve to ask me out on a date.Now,I'm going to give you my answer."Joanne reached over and grabbed the front of my jeans pulling me closer to stand right by her side.She undid my belt and unfastened my jeans pulling the zipper down.I could smell her perfume and it smelled fantastic.The fragrance was intoxicating.
"Joanne! what are you doing?"I asked trying to step back only to have her pull me back next to her.
"Hands to your side young man...NOW!"Joanne seethed raising a dark eyebrow.I slowly did as I was told and put my hands down to my side.Joanne side my jeans with my underwear down to my knees.I covered my penis and she slapped my hands.I put my hands back to my side I was totally embarrassed as she reached out with her left hand grabbing my left arm.She yanked me forward till I was face down across her nylon lap.I was in shock not believing that this was happening to me.Joanne switched the paddle to her left hand.
"I waited for you for an hour before my boss gave me a ride.So I decided that I would spank you for an hour.Just so you know what it's like to wait.only you're going to be waiting for your spanking to be over."Joanne had her left arm wrapped around my waist as her right hand rested on my bare bottom.I glanced up at her astonished that she was going to spank me like I was a naughtly little boy.
"Joanne,wait a minute this has gone on far enough I apologize and I promise it won't happen again."I said as I reached back with my right hand to cover my bottom.Joanne grabbed my wrist with her left hand and pinned it to the small of my back.
"Oh,no you don't!You're getting a spanking whether you like it or not.I promise you when I'm done you won't ever have those memory lapses as far as I'm concerned.Joanne said as she adjusted me across her lap,I glanced back over my shoulder at Joanne and noticed the determined look on Joanne's Face.She raised her hand above her shoulder and I glanced back down at the floor as her hand came down in a series of resounding slaps across my bottom fast and Furiously.After about five minutes I felt tears coming to my eyes.I started frantically kicking my legs up and down trying to squirm off her lap without any success.Joanne right hand just kept rising and falling,I tried to keep the tears from falling but without success.Here I was across a woman's lap getting a spanking like a little boy.Finally she stopped the spanking but only long enough to switch the paddle to her right hand.She tucked me in tighter letting the paddle rest on my bare bottom.
"Now the lesson really begins."Joanne said as she glanced down at me over her shoulder.
With that she raised the paddle and brought it down across my bottom which really brought tears to my eyes.I frantically kicked my legs up and down.
"Owwwwwww!Ohhhhhh!Ouchhhh!J-J-Joooannnne!Pleeeezzzzzz nooo moreeeee!"I cried out tears and snot falling down my face as she brought the paddle down fast and hard.Joanne landed swats all in one spot then would move to another spot my bottom felt like it was on fire as Joanne paddled my butt.Finally she stopped and she glared down at me.
"Ow don't think we're through yet mister!"Joanne said putting the paddle in her left hand that held my right hand to the small of my back.Then she went back to spanking me my bottom with her hand landing slaps to my sit spots.
"Owwwwwww!Whaaaaaahhhhh!Ahhhhhh!Ohhhhh!"I cried out frantically continuing kicking my legs up and down once again trying to struggle off Joanne's lap without any success.
After another hundred spanks or so she switched to the paddle once again.
"Am I getting my point across?"Joanne demanded.
"Ohhhh!Yessss Yesssma'ammmmm!Ohhhh!"I sobbed loudly.
"I'm glad you are understanding why I'm upset young man."
Whack!Whack!Whack!Whack!Whack!
Smack!Smack!Smack!Smack!Smack!
"Owwwww!Ahhhh!Ouchhhh!Pleeeezzzzz!Joannneeeee!I'mmm Sorrrrryyyyy!"
Joanne held me and continued paddling my bottom now she was paddling my sit spots which really felt like a torch was lit to them.She switched back and forth which seemed to me like forever finally I was exhausted from bawling and just lay across her lap sobbing loudly.
"Ah sweetie,did you think I was going to spank you for an hour.I only got fifteen minutes,so that means you owe me three more sessions over my knee.Then we'll talk about us going out on a date,but if we do remember this I'm going to be the one in charge.Am I understood?"
When I didn't answer she gave me another 25 swats with her hand.
"When I ask you a question,I expect an answer.Two words either yes ma'am or no ma'am.Am I understood?"
"Owwwwwohhhhhh!Ouchhhhh!Ohhhhh!YYYYYeowwwwww!Whaaaaaa!Yesss Yesssmaaammm!Pleeeezzzz noooo moreeee!"I cried out kicking my legs up and down.
"You're learning."Joanne said as she let me off her lap.I reached back grabbing my scorched bottom gently it was too sore to rub.Joanne stood up and smiled at me as I jumped up and down holding my bottom.
"See you in a week."Joanne said and walked out the door leaving me crying and wondering what I had gotten myself in for.I had never been spanked so hard my whole life.

It's been awhile since I've written anything.I hope you like it and I hope to hear what you think.

joe438

Re: Like A Good Neighbor Joanne Is There

Post by joe438 » Mon May 04, 2015 8:56 am

Ah, if only I had a neighbor like that. Did Danny and Joanne ever go out on that date? Did he get the other 45 minutes of spanking? Enquiring minds want to know...

markiee

Post by markiee » Wed May 20, 2015 6:12 pm

Women sure know how to get a guy's attention!

graves95

Post by graves95 » Sat May 30, 2015 4:01 am

An hour is a very long spanking. Over Joanne's lap, fifteen minutes would be a very long spanking. Nicely done and thanks.

Jonathan Quincy Graves