His First Call F/m

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
zany23

His First Call F/m

Post by zany23 » Sun Apr 12, 2015 5:59 pm

My first time writing and posting a story. I'm curious to know what everyone thinks. I know it won't be for everyone, but it was still fun. I have a very vivid imagination and will write more. Also, I wrote it on my phone so I apologize for the poor punctuation and every time it didn't automatically capitalize 'I.' I hope you enjoy.

Only ten minutes away I called Mike's cell. It was his first time participating in submission and discipline and I knew he was nervous. I like to watch them squirm. I love that nervous tension in their voice that tells me they will do what I say because they know the consequence will be severe.

"Hello," Mike answered.
"Michael, are you ready to do this? Are you ready to fully listen and take your discipline?" I asked confidently.
"Yeah..." was all he answered.
"Yeah!?" I exclaimed. "You know that is not how you talk with me or answer me. Are we going to start off on a bad foot already!?"
"Nnno ma'am I, I just forgot..."
"Ok, well forgetting gets your behind reddened with 10 swats of the hairbrush, so unless you want to continue to add to what is already coming to you, which is already severe, I suggest you don't forget again! Understand!?"
"Yes, ma'am..." Was all he replied.
"Ok, well now that we're on the same page I have some directions for you. They are very specific and I need you to make sure you follow them all. Will you be able to remember them or do I need to wait for you to get a paper and pencil?" I spoke firm and direct to ensure he knew I was serious.
"I'll remember." It was unusual for him to be so quiet and have such little to say but this was the first time we were meeting so I assumed he was a little nervous.
"Ok, just remember, not following my directions, or 'forgetting' only hurts you."
"I understand."
"Ok," this was also my first time preparing ahead of time like this. I usually just walk right in and get started. But this tease and preplanning was making it more exciting. "First, you need to remove all of your clothes. Whenever I come to visit, you should be completely naked and your body should be 100% available to me. No obstacles. This will show me that you are fully submitting to my will and that you will listen to my directions. I don't want clothes all over the place either. Get naked, and put everything away. You will not need any clothing for the next few hours. Got it?"
"Umm, what if I get cold?"
"Don't question me, I'll be there in 10 minutes and you will NOT have to worry about being cold. Next, you need to make a list. Write down the three main offenses that you need to be punished for. The first one should be the biggest offense, then the next and the last one should be the least. You got that!?"
"Yes ma'am..." he sighed.
"Ok, I'm trusting that you'll remember all of this. There will be harsh consequences otherwise. Once those two things are completed I want you to put the list on the counter so I will see it as soon as I walk in. Then I want you to find a corner that is in view of the doorway, get on your hands and knees and put your nose in the corner with your bare ass pointed directly at the door. You knees should be spread far apart and I do not want you to move from that spot until I get there! Understand!? You should be fully exposed and available to me!"
"I just have to wait there naked!? What if a neighbor sees!?" He complained.
"Well unless you lied, you said your house was far enough away from neighbors that no one could see in and I expect a 'yes ma'am' in response not questions. You've indicated you're in need of discipline, you're in need of a woman to keep you accountable as a responsible adult, so I expect your response to be 'yes ma'am' from now on. If not, we will continue to add to your discipline until you can follow all of these rules. Now can you follow these three steps or do you have more questions?"
I could hear Mike's hesitation, wanting to ask more questions but refraining. "No ma'am, I have no more questions."
"Ok great. I am now 5 minutes away. I expect you ready when I get there. Oh! And one more thing. Absolutely NO touching yourself! Until I leave your house tonight, your body is mine and only I can touch it, and only I can decide how it will be touched, got it!"
"Bbbut..!"
"Excuse me! That sounds like it's going to be a complaint or another question. Can you follow these guidelines or do I need to be more strict!?"
Again, a long hesitation on the other side of the line. "I can follow them ma'am..."
"Good boy! You now have about 3 minutes. I expect you ready when I walk in that door!" I end the call and set my phone down in the passenger seat smiling to myself. I can already picture him scrambling around trying to get everything done. I'll take my time and give him a little extra, but it's still fun to make him sweat. My understanding from our conversations prior to this meeting is that he is having some anger and sexual issues. Not sure beyond that what the circumstances are specifically, but I plan on giving him the discipline he deserves and will remember for a while.

I round the corner and see the long gravel driveway curved up and around a hill. I see just the roof of the house, smoke coming from a chimney. "Nice and secluded and hidden, just as he had originally indicated." I smirk to myself thinking of all of the things I could do inside and out, where no one could see. Turning left into the driveway I drive up and around the bend to see a dark blue cabin looking house with a front porch that extended the whole front of the house. I park next to his Ford truck and gather my things. I have a few special implements I always bring with me, and then I packed a bunch of other things as well. I typically am over prepared, but I always have what I want. I grab my bags and head toward the porch. The door is supposed to be unlocked for me. I check it, oh good, first direction he listened to. This makes me smile. I'm going to have fun with Mike, I can see it now. I turn and lock the door behind me and scan the room. To the left is a kitchen with an island bar. I see a piece of paper sitting on top. To the right is what looks like a sitting room of some sort. No TV or electronics, but a nice sofa, love seat and a few cozy chairs. In the far corner of the sitting room, on the other side of the couch, I see Mike, on his hands and knees, legs spread, squirming ever so slightly, nervous tension showing all over his body. I grin at the sight of his naked body, ready for me. I smile at the chubby cock between his legs, ever so slightly swollen. Not saying a word, I drop my bags on the couch and head into the kitchen to retrieve the list. My shoes click across the tile floor making my presence be even more known. Picking up the list, I head over to the sitting room and sit on the couch opposite of Mike, giving me the absolute perfect view of his naked body. Unfolding the paper I read out loud, "number one, I slapped my girlfriend across the face because she refused to have sex with me. WOW Michael, that's low!" I stated.

Mike squirmed slightly but didn't say anything.

"Number two, I was so turned on by a girl in class, I left early to masturbate in the bathroom. That wasn't enough... so I asked her out and we had sex that night." I sigh and shake my head. This boy does need a lot of work. "Number three," I read slowly, "I missed two days of school and work after sleeping with the girl from class because I went on a drinking binge, feeling guilty. I don't even remember her name..."

I toss the paper on the couch and stand up. With my heels on I stand about 5'10". Stand up, put your hands on your head and turn around so I can see you."

Mike squirms but doesn't move. "Now!" I smack him on the ass with my hand.

Mike jumps up and spins around with his hands on his head, eyes looking down at the ground, refusing to make eye contact with me. I look him up and down, circling him, taking in every inch of him and envisioning all that I'm going to do to him the next few hours. I tower over him by at least two inches. He's young, about 25, while I'm going on 33. His hair is a mess like he showered and then did nothing with it. His ass is tight, almost as if he's clenching it. He has a small frame, not super skinny or muscular, just average, almost like a frat boy who's drank too much alcohol over the past four years. His cock is hard now, fully engorged, i smile at the torment he must be feeling, not able to touch himself or please himself. For as much as i know this will teach him a lesson, i also know it's a turn on for him to have a woman so strict and dominant with him.

"Where in the world would you get it in your head that it's ok to hit a woman? EVER!?"

"I... I. .. uh...."

"Well spit it out, I'm curious why you think you have that right. Especially if she has specifically turned you down for sex, she has that right! Doesn't she!?" I stand in front of him and look directly into his eyes as they are cast down on the floor. "Isn't she only 18? Just a child!? And here you are 6 years older treating her like dirt, abusing her, cheating on her? I'd like to hear your answers Mike, speak!"

"I... uh...... was drunk when i hit her, i don't abuse her and i only cheated once, i don't do it all the time."

"So being drunk is a good enough excuse to hit someone? A girl! Six years younger than you, barely out of high school!? And your excuse for cheating is, 'it was just once!?' No accountability, unacceptable! By the end of this session, you will break up with her and let her go find someone who will treat her like gold, understand!?"

At that his eyes shot up and looked at me, almost pleading, "bbbut, i.... love her, i can't leave her, I'd be alone, i..."

"You have no accountability for yourself, you cannot care for another human being until you take that accountability, you don't have respect for her, she deserves respect and someone who will give it to her, and you will be seeing me regularly to make sure you improve yourself enough to be allowed to call someone your girlfriend, and that is 10 more with the hair brush because i got your lame excuses instead of a yes ma'am." At that i spin on my heals and walk toward my bag. I dug to the bottom and find my heavy wooden hairbrush. Sitting down in the couch i direct him over, "keep your hands on your head, walk over here and get over my lap. Usually i would work you up to the hairbrush but seeing that you cannot practice respect when you speak to me, we will deal with this now."

Mike just stands there stunned, probably wondering if I'll really make him break up with his girlfriend or not.

Getting slightly impatient i tap the brush in my right hand, "did you not understand the direction?"

"I... uh....." Mike stammers.

"That's 10 more for not answering with yes or no ma'am, you want to go for 40 or are you ready to listen?" I scoot to the edge of the couch and pat my thighs, "let's go, NOW!"

Mike starts, slowly works his was toward the couch. As he approaches my left side i grab him by the right arm and pull him quickly down over my lap, tired of waiting for him. His dick is soft now, i assume he became nervous and a little less turned on. I spread his legs putting his right one up on the couch and his left just outside my knee, tucking his cock between my legs, fully exposing him and putting him in my control. As I caress his cheeks with my left hand i give him his directions. "You will receive 30 swats with the hairbrush. After each one, you will count and say, 'thank you ma'am, i am disrespectful and deserve this punishment.' If you lose count, we will start over. Once we get to 30, you will return to the corner as you were when i arrived and then we will begin your actual punishment, do you understand Michael!?"

After a moments hesitation i hear a quiet, "yes ma'am." I smile to myself, knowing that this will be a struggle for him but by the end he will be a puddle, completely submissive to me.

I pick up the brush and rub the cool wood around his cheeks, between his legs, down his thighs, brushing slightly over his balls that peak up over my leg. He's tense, doesn't move at all, not quite knowing what to expect from me. I lift the brush and SMACK bring it down mildly onto his left butt cheek. He tenses more, wincing. I wait a few seconds, "one, thank you ma'am, i am disrespectful and deserve this punishment." Immediately after i bring the brush down on his right cheek SMACK just like the last one, not too hard yet, but enough to make it sting.

Wincing Mike again quietly states, "two, thank you ma'am, i am disrespectful and deserve this punishment."

SMACK! slightly harder this time, "three, thank you ma'am, i am disrespectful and deserve this punishment" he says quickly. SMACK! again, alternating cheeks, "four, thank you ma'am, i am disrespectful and deserve this punishment." We continue this way, alternating cheeks, progressively getting harder, until we get to ten, WHACK! "TEN! thank you ma'am, i am disrespectful and deserve this punishment!"

I grin again to myself, giving him a break, rubbing the wooden brush over his now red cheeks. I feel him relax slightly over my lap, breathing deeply but not yet crying. "You're doing pretty good Michael, but we're not even halfway done! Let's keep going, we have a lot to work on tonight." With that i laid the next SMACK down quickly with no warning. He gasped, surprised, "I'm waiting Michael!"

"E... eleven, thank you ma'am, i am disrespectful and deserve this punishment." I continue to cover his ass, making it red from the tops of his cheeks to the crease where they meet his thighs. I stop and pause again at 20 and hear him sniffle. "You're not crying already, are you Michael? We have a long night ahead of us, you have a lot of discipline to take, you can't break down on me now!"

"No ma'am," he replied, "just made my eyes water a bit. I'm ok."

"Good," i answered back, "you take the punishment you deserve!" Again i caress his cheeks with the now warm wooden brush, admiring my work, wondering where to strike next. I raise the brush and bring it down hard on his already reddened left cheek, WHACK the brush screams out as Mike jumps at the impact and winces again. With another sniffle he recites, "twenty one, thank you ma'am, i am disrespectful and deserve this punishment." SMACK, i land another one right in the sweet spot where his cheek meets his thigh, this makes him squirm but i hold him tightly around the waist and SMACK land another one in the same spot on the other cheek, "I'm waiting for your number Michael."

Through more sniffles i hear, "twenty two..." sniffle, "thank you ma'am, i am disrespectful and deserve this punishment."

I continue with the hairbrush as he squirms, making his cock rub again my thigh, turning it hard again. I smirk as i watch his ass redden more and more and feel his cock grow hard against my thigh. I love that i can control his body in this way. As i plant the last swat right in the middle of his seat, he let's out a yelp followed with, "thirty" deep breath, "thank you ma'am, i am disrespectful and deserve this punishment."

I set the brush down on the couch and guide my hand across the red curves of his tight cheeks. With both hands i lightly scratch the surface of his skin with my nails. Mike moans and squirms in my lap more. I caress between his cheeks putting slight pressure on his anus, letting him know that is coming, just not yet. I slide my fingers down to his tight balls and coddle them briefly sliding fingers down on each side of his shaft. Again, he moans, pushing his ass up against my hand, asking for more. I stop as quickly as i began and give him three swats with my hand, "back in the corner" I demand. "Now that we got that out of the way we can begin your punishment." As he rolls off my lap he groans, his cock fully erect again, "and don't you dare touch yourself, we'll deal with that when it's time. On all fours, knees apart, nose in the corner, ass in full view."

I smile as he complies. I watch his body crawl the few feet across the floor back to the corner. His cheeks so red while his balls sway back and forth, his cock hardly visible with being so erect. He tucks his nose into the corner and stays there. I walk across next to him and again caress his cheeks, sliding between them, putting pressure on his anus again, this time inserting just the tip of my finger. He squirms, trying to remove my finger. I smack his ass with my other hand, "don't you dare! You take your punishment, and you spread those legs like i asked, now!" SMACK! SMACK!

"Owe! Yes ma'am! I'm sorry!"

"No, 'I'm sorry's' here Michael. Follow directions or suffer the consequences. Legs apart! Present yourself to me!"

Mike spreads his legs. I remove my finger and slide my hand down to caress his balls, then lower to stroke his cock. "This!" I grab his cock tighter, "this right here is what gets you into trouble. You think with this head instead of this one." I poke him roughly in the head. I stand up and walk back over to my bag to grab a few things setting them on the chair next to him. "So, the way i see it, you get turned down for sex, feel it's ok to hit a young woman because of it, and then go and cheat on her all in a day. Seeing that you're willing to give sex so freely, i think I'll give you a dose of your own medicine." I dab some lube onto my fingers and caress below his tailbone, over the anus, around his balls, coddling them, massaging them, then back up to his anus applying a little pressure, again, just the tip of my finger.

"Mmmma'am?" he stammers. "I dddon't..."

"Bite your tongue Michael unless you want added discipline! Your body is mine until i leave, you agreed to this and you will take your punishment weather you like it or not."

"Bbbut it's uncomfortable and hurts!"

"Yes, and it's only the beginning. I'm sure it was uncomfortable when you tried forcing your girlfriend to have sex, I'm sure it hurt when you hit her, and even more so it will hurt her when she finds out on top of it all, you cheated on her. Don't you deserve this!?" I slide the tip of my finger in and out slowly, making him squirm. Quickly i smack both cheeks one right after the other. "Stay still! And i asked you a question! Don't you deserve this punishment? Isn't this why you called me over!?"

"Yes ma'am..." he says as he hangs his head down.

I slide my finger in deeper, back out then right back in all the way. I move it in and out, tormenting him, knowing that he's struggling not to enjoy it. Seeing his hard on i know he can't help but enjoy it. I slide my finger almost all the way out again and this time i slip my middle finger and index finger inside of him, taking control of him, proving to him that i was in control and that he had no control. I slap his ass repeatedly with my free hand. "You enjoy that pressure in there don't you? You love that loss of control, you love that i have control don't you?"

Mike doesn't move, tense but allowing me to finger fuck him while i spank his red cheeks with my hand. I reach over to the chair where i put my things and grab out a medium sized butt plug. Sliding my fingers out of him, i lube it up real good and put a little pressure on his tight ass hole. "Keep yourself relaxed and don't fight this, or you will hurt yourself more than i intend to, do you understand Michael?"

"Yes ma'am" he whimpers, i see him struggling to relax so i reach around and coddle his balls and hard cock. I push just the tip of the plug in, stretching him out, then slide it out again just to push it back in a little further. Working it back and forth, each time stretching him a little more. He squirms and wiggles a little, but i allow it. I reacharound his hips with my free hand and find his swollen cock. I stroke it gently to help himrelax while i fuck his ass. He moans and I see his muscles relax and start to really enjoy this.

"Don't you dare come Michael!" Now that he is more relaxed i remove my hand from his cock and help stretch his ass hole out and around the butt plug. I trace around the plug, lubing his rim, pulling the plug in and out, almost all the way in now. One last time i push it all the way in, i watch his ass close in and hug the plug, holding it in there tight. I grin, "perfect, that will not be removed until we're done here. Whether I'm spanking you or not, you will constantly be reminded that you're in my control and you are being punished. "I stand and walk to the couch where i direct him to stand to my left with his hands on his head. "Remind me Michael, why do you need to be disciplined?"

He swallows hard, looks directly ahead, avoiding my gaze.

"You look me in the eyes, own your behaviors and remind me and yourself why you deserve this!"

"I... uh...." he looks in my direction and again swallows like his mouth is dry. "I missed school.... i had sex with another girl.... and i hit my girlfriend," he mumbled.

"So what you're saying is, you didn't get sex when you wanted it, you tried forcing your girlfriend to have sex with you and when she still turned you down you hit her. Then you had the nerve to go have sex with a stranger from class, so you missed out on your school time that your parents are paying for AND you cheated on your relationship. Then you realized what an ass you are so you tried forgetting with alcohol which caused you to miss even more of school so your pretty much out a weeks worth of school on top of it all. Did i get everything?" I stare him down sternly, waiting for a response.

"I...umm..."

i slap him repeatedly on his ass, "spit it out and get it done with!"

"Well... uh... the girl from class, she may have been, umm... really drunk too, and i don't know if she remembers having sex, she, uh... was asleep when i left her place and..." he trails off looking away.

"YOU mean to say you took advantage of her while she was drunk beyond recollection! She could accuse you if rape! You could be charged and registered as a sex offender! YOU...!"

"We were both drunk, and she had said she wanted to, she just drank too much and..."

i reach up immediately, grab his arm and drag him swiftly over my lap. I spank each cheek one after the other repeatedly for quite a while. "You" SLAP "need to" SLAP SLAP, "be an adult" SLAP SLAP SLAP, "and think!" SLAP "with your HEAD" SLAP SLAP, "and NOT your PENIS!!!" SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP!!! He squirms and kicks under my arms trying to avoid the blows. I pull on the butt plug and create some uncomfortable pressure, "lay still or I'll get the hairbrush back out!"

"I'm sorry ma'am!" He winces.

"No 'I'm sorry's' this time. You take your punishment and I'll decide when you're sorry." I continue spanking his cheeks, reddening them, getting them ready for some implements. I reach into my bag and pull out the wooden hairbrush, tapping the plug with it and then rubbing the wooden side across his red cheeks. "You're going to take your hairbrush paddling, then you will call your girlfriend and break up with her, do you understand?"

"I can't just...."

"SHE deserves better than you, and YOU deserve to be alone until you can make good decisions. I will tell you exactly what to say, and you will end it, do you understand!?" SWAT i hit him hard with the brush.

"Okay!" He howls, "yes ma'am! ok!"

SWAT SWAT SWAT, i start low in his sit spot spanking the tops of his thighs and lower butt. "Good boy." SWAT SWAT SWAT his cheeks tighten, trying to lessen the blows. SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT! a little higher now, solely on his lower buttocks. "I will make you into a gentleman by the time I'm done with you." SWAT SWAT SWAT i pull again on the butt plug, reminding him that he is mine and will do as i say. I pull it out just enough to stretch his anus again over the thickest part of the plug continuing to spank him with the brush in my other hand, SWAT SWAT SWAT! I slide the plug back in spanking higher now. His cheeks are radiating heat, bright red, screaming of a sting. "And you will get NO pleasure" SWAT SWAT SWAT "NO orgasm" SWAT SWAT "NO sexual pleasure from this discipline whatsoever! Your sessions will be purely punishment until you can prove to me that you can respect women!" SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT i continue with his over the knee hairbrush spanking, alternating cheeks, leaving no spot flesh color, every inch left red and screaming. Each time he squirms i pull on his butt plug, creating that uncomfortable pressure, and he settles briefly. He's whimpering now, i can hear him sniffle every now and then. I get pleasure at the fact that i think i am making a point and hopefully a difference.

I stop and set the brush on the couch. I run my nails gently over his red cheeks. "That, my dear, was the beginning of your punishment." His muscles clench slightly at the sensation of my nails on his sore ass. I use the palm of my hand to rub over his cheeks, feeling the warmth of my work. It really is a nice red and it brings me pleasure. I slide my fingers down between his legs and coddle his balls, massaging on either side where they connect at the base. I enjoy the feeling of a man's testicles in my hands, especially when they're over my lap with a stinging red ass. I tap his left cheek, "back in the corner, on your hands and knees, legs spread, do NOT touch your ass or anything else, hands on your head until your down in position!"

He slowly rolls off my lap, pushing himself up off the ground his ass pointed in my direction. I give it one more good SMACK with my hand just because i can. He jerks up and grabs his ass. I grin at his mistake. "I said NOT to touch your ass, is that really do hard to follow?" Quickly he puts his hands on his head. "Oh no! You disobey my direction, there are consequences. Grab your ankles now!" He starts, then looks at me as if to check to make sure i am serious. "Now!" Mike bends over, grabbing as close to his ankles as he can. I pause and admire his body. The way his muscles move when he does, the curve of his cheeks and where they meet his balls and cock. His legs and the tone in them, how they tense whenever i move or get closer.

I pick the hairbrush back up, "5 with the hairbrush for disobeying me" SWAT "One!" I say firmly, not giving him time to complain, SWAT SWAT "two, three! There is really no tolerance for disobedience!" SWAT "four! And if it continues, you will not be able to sit for weeks" SWAT "five! Now get in that corner like i asked!" Mike hurriedly puts his hands on his head, heads to the corner, on his hands and knees, legs spread, before i can say another word. I grin, pleased, "now that's much better."

As he tries to get comfortable in the corner i scan the living room and kitchen for a cell phone. I find it, sitting next to the pad of paper he had used for his list. "And what contact name do you have for your girlfriend?"

Mike's quiet for a moment and then slowly says, "Misty J." I scroll through the names and find a slew of texts messages, just within the last 24 hours of Mike begging for her back, then accusing her of degrading hateful things, then apologizing again and back to the verbal abuse. Ironically she responds every time. I shake my head at the situation in general. The last comment is from Mike saying, "you're a whore anyway, i wouldn't fuck you if you begged, no one will ever want a bitch like you, you are lucky to have me and missed out on a great fuck!"

"Wow Michael, you really have no respect for women do you?" I walk the phone over to him. "I expect an answer and i suggest you choose your words carefully!"

"No ma'am." He almost whispers.

"No what!? tell me what you don't have, and say it so i can hear it or i will get the brush back out!"

"I uh... i have no respect for women..." he squirms, a little uncomfortable at having to admit this out loud.

"That's right, you have no respect for women, you think you're superior, when in reality your just an insecure boy who wants to put down others to make himself feel better, isn't that right Michael!?"

"Yes ma'am..."

"Stand back up with your hands on your head and walk into the kitchen now. You will call this Misty J. And tell her these things. I will write them down for you and you will say them word for word, got it!?"

He scowls at me as he heads toward the kitchen. As he passes i again swat him in the ass. "Check the attitude and answer me when i ask you a question Michael or i will invite her here after and she can watch me administer your punishment, maybe I'll even let her put you over her knee and she can express her displeasure to you personally."

"No ma'am!" He exclaims as he more hurriedly heads for the kitchen.

"So you will read the apology to her word for word, correct?"

"Yes ma'am..." he stops at the table in the kitchen and turns to me as if to look for direction.

"Pull a chair out and sit down" i grin as i envision the struggle it will be to sit on his sore ass and how uncomfortable it will be with the butt plug on the hard chair.

He hesitates, then slowly pulls out a chair as if he's waiting for me to tell him it was a joke. I grab the pen and paper and sit across from him. "I want the sting of your punishment to be fresh in your brain as you talk to her," i grin and watch him painfully and slowly sit, trying to find a confidante position. Between the butt plug and reddened ass, i know that is impossible.

Slowly he sits, trying not to put too much pressure on any particular spot. I pretend not to notice his discomfort and start writing. When i finish, i slide him his phone and the statement. "You will say nothing to her but these words and the fact that you need to tell her something. If you change it or try to add anything else i will take the phone from you, i will invite her here, you will tell it to her in person and i will make sure she puts you over her knee and gives you the discipline SHE thinks you deserve, got it!?"

"Yes ma'am," he says sounding more irritated than sincere. He picks the phone up and and taps the screen where her contact is, i hear it ring three times, then an angry voice on the other end.

"What do you want!? I wish you'd just leave me alone!" She screams through the phone.

"I, uh... i" he stammers. "I just have some things to say."

"Well say it then let me be because I'm done with you!"

Mike looks down at the paper. "I am a disrespectful, selfish, insecure piece of garbage. I have no right to have someone as wonderful as you..." he pauses and i wave him on. "I uh... i am an abusive boyfriend and you deserve someone who will treat you with more respect than i have for anyone." He swallows and take a so breath. "I abused you physically, mentally and emotionally and then when i didn't get what i wanted from you i..." he looks up at me.

"Go on!" I demand.

"I cheated on you with another woman..." i hear her gasp through the phone. "And because i cannot be a good enough human being to treat you with the respect you deserve i am breaking up with you so you can go find someone who has the respect and love to treat you the way you should be treated. Goodbye Misty." There's a pause on the other end on the line you can almost hear her thinking.

"Mike, i.... uh... thank you..." she says, sounding relieved to have the weight of this relationship off of her shoulders.

I reach across the table, take the phone and hang up on her before he can say anything to screw it up. "And THAT ' S what it feels like to be respectful to a woman.

He glares a look of hate in my direction.

"You cannot have or keep things or people you do not respect and take care of. If you're going to be mad at anyone it should be yourself! no one deserves to be treated the way you treat her, now she is free to be happy." I lecture him briefly.

"What about my happiness" he complains.

"You will find that once you find respect for others, now back in the corner, we're not done, and you're not getting out of this because you're sad over losing someone you didn't respect for or deserve to have!" I stand over him, grab his arm and lift him from his chair. He scowls at me and i swat him again in his ass. "You know the position, now go! Now!"

He stomps over like an angry child throwing a tantrum and slumps himself down into place.

"AND you're going to act like a child!? Well that's fine because I'm going to treat you like a child!" I head into the living room behind him and pull his sitting chair to the middle of the room. It's a little smaller than a recliner but still cushioned well with thick arms and a wide back. I bring my bag over and set it on the couch to my left. "Here is what you are going to do Michael! with your hands on your head you will walk over in front of the chair. You will lay down in the chair so that you are face down, elbows on the floor, torso on the chair, one leg on each arm so they are spread, wrapping your legs around the the back of the chair so your ass, thighs, cock and balls are all exposed to me! Is that clear!?"

Mike groans a little in displeasure but stands up. "You can't make me not see her again!"

"You are correct, but each time you disobey me your punishments will get harsher and i started harsh, so unless you want her to watch this and/or participate, i suggest you straighten up, listen, show some respect and get in position!"

Pouting, again like a child, Mike drags himself to the chair. "Yes ma'am," he said with a slight sarcastic tone.

As he gets into position i pull out my thick leather belt. I fold it in half and snap it hard making him jump. "That attitude will be gone before i leave Michael." I love this position, they way his ass is exposed to me and his thighs and privates cannot be hidden from me. I stand in the front of the chair and straddle his torso. I pull on the butt plug again to remind him that it is still there. I pull it out to the thickest part and watch his anus stretch, creating that pressure again, then i pull it out a little more to give him a sense of relief, just to thrust it back to the thickest part. "If i hear you taking advantage of women again, or treating them with disrespect, i will fuck you in the ass with my strap on until you can't walk anymore, you understand!?" I continue to move the plug in and out stretching him.

"Yes ma'am," he says sounding uncomfortable.

I slide the plug back in, take a step back, hold the belt in my left hand by the two ends that i have folded in half, lift it over my head and THWACK bring it down hard over his ass. I'm done with taking my time and building him up. He is going to learn a lesson tonight whether he is willing or not.

"Owe!" He howls as he tucks his head between his arms resting his forehead on the floor.

THWACK! THWACK! two more one right after another. "Tell me you're disrespectful. "

"I'm disrespectful ma'am" he cries.

THWACK THWACK THWACK across the thighs, wrapping around his cheeks barely missing his manhood. "Remind me that you do not deserve a woman."

Through sniffles "i don't deserve a woman ma'am!"

"Why!" I demand. THWACK

"Because... I'm disrespectful?"

"Correct!" THWACK THWACK THWACK bright red stripes continue to form on his backside. One hit gets between his legs and whips his balls. He cries out in pain. "You won't need those for a while, you're not having sex with anyone for a long time unless you want more whippings." I hear muffled cries. I feel confident i am getting somewhere i take a break and rub the red stripes with my hand. I trace them with my nails and wiggle the plug a little. My hand is between his legs again. I coddle those sore balls then stroke his cock. "A woman is to be treated gently, emotions validated, body loved and cherished. You have no right to a woman's body if you cannot do that."

I step back again lifting the belt. THWACK THWACK THWACK THWACK each strike hitting a different spot. His thighs are now red, along with both cheeks and i can see his balls look red and sore as well. I hear him sobbing. "You ready to treat women with respect Michael?"

"Yes ma'am" he sobs.

THWACK THWACK! "tell me one way you will respect a woman!"

"Not push for sex if she says 'no'"

THWACK! "very good! We're finally getting somewhere!" THWACK! "and what's another way to respect women?"

"Don't cheat on them ma'am" Again through tears.

THWACK THWACK THWACK "good boy! One more example and I'll let you take a break!"

"Uh...." i see his side muscles contract and release as he cries quietly into his arms.

THWACK! I'm not willing to let up on him until he gets through this. THWACK THWACK THWACK "well?"

"Ow!" He cries out, "i will be gentle and never hit a woman again!"

THWACK THWACK THWACK the last three land hard on what appears to be already sore areas. "Good boy! See you do understand this stuff. Now i will just need to see you implement it so i can believe that you've changed!" THWACK! i land one last one right between his cheeks landing on the plug and wrapping around, catching his balls. He cries out again in pain, now not hiding his tears.

"Back in the corner, you have one more punishment." I order.

"No ma'am, please i can't ... I'm sorry. ... I'll be good i promise. ... please no more!" He begs.

THWACK THWACK! "I will decide when you are done Michael and you will NOT question it or i will add to it understand!?" I scold. "Now in the corner!" THWACK!!

Slowly he let's himself down from the chair, crawling over to the corner, not even bothering to stand. His pain is obvious in the way that he moves. His ass and thighs are scarlet red. I feel I've done a good job so far. He sobs quietly in the corner as i put the chair back where it was and put my belt away. "I feel as if I'm starting to get through to you Michael, i hope you're learning a lesson."

"Yes ma'am," was all he replied. I go over and kneel beside home, caressing his sore cheeks and thighs. I pull at the butt plug stretching him out yet again and leave it there for a moment. He groans and sniffles. Slowly i slide the plug all the way out, watching his ass hole pucker and close up tight. He breaths a sigh of relief and i stand up, walk to the kitchen and wash it in the sink. As i place the plug back into my bag i pull out my 12 inch long paddle, 1/2 an inch thick. "You have one more punishment Michael and then i will leave you to go to bed.

bobj

Re: His First Call F/m

Post by bobj » Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:16 pm

Great imagination and very well written, especially for your first attempt. You should consider writing more and selling the stories to mags like Scarlett Hill, Shadow Lane, etc

zany23

Post by zany23 » Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:27 am

Thank you Bobj

justpecause

Post by justpecause » Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:09 pm

That was excellent! I'd love to read more from you.

lex46

Post by lex46 » Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:13 am

Wow. Thoroughly enjoyed that thanks :) And coming from a spankee!!!!! Sounds like you'd make an excellent Domme too. Anyway, well written, a great imagination and if I may suggest you couple that with your experiences your stories will get better and better. Good luck and enjoy writing for your self, I'm sure the rest of us will relish reading more from you.

justpecause

Post by justpecause » Tue Apr 28, 2015 3:10 am

Your excellent story impressed me so much when I read it two weeks ago, I just had to read it again and it turned me on even more this time.