My first time

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
IMSOMEAN

My first time

Post by IMSOMEAN » Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:53 pm

I wanted it just as much as he did only I was so nervous and scared. He had done it before and I was so afraid I would make a fool out of myself. He wraps his arms around me and gives me the sweetest kiss then he begins to slowly unbutton my shirt. I bit my lip and kept myself from stopping him. Once he tosses my shirt onto the chair he kisses me again then kisses my cheek and my neck and shoulder. I was blushing so bad and my heart was racing. He looks me in the eyes and has this smile on his face.

"It's going to be OK , I promise but if you want to wait we can , I'll understand."

I give him quick kiss and tell him I'm OK , it wasn't a total lie I was just as excited as I was scared.

His hand moves down and unzips my skirt and then a quick tug it falls to the floor and there I stood in my bra and panties. I bury my head into his shoulder and he holds me for a couple minutes before kissing me again while his hand is rubbing the small of my back. My head is spinning and my face could have lit up a small town. Then his hand moves up my back and he starts to unhook my bra. I reach back and stop him , embarrassed at what he's about to do but more embarrassed that I stopped him. He must have thought I was acting like a baby.

"It's really going to hurt isn't it? I've heard how much it can hurt."

I couldn't even look at him at that point , so afraid he was going to tell me to just forget it that it wasn't worth all the trouble. But he raised my head up and gave me a long hard kiss then looks deep into my eyes.

"I'm not going to lie to you , yes it's going to hurt but then you'll get all these new and strange feelings like you've never had before and it will be worth it. I can't lie , once we get started it would be very hard for me to stop but if it becomes more than you can handle or you just hate it , I will stop , I promise."

I move my hand and he unhooks my bra then pulls the straps off my shoulders and lets it fall to the floor. There I stand in just my panties and while I was blushing it did make me feel good when his eyes checked me out from head to toe and he seemed to like what he saw. He kisses me again then pulls e tight against his body, His hands slide under my panties and he begins to rub my butt. It was at the moment that I knew it was finally going to happen. I'd been dreaming about it sense I was a little girl but never thought it would really happen , I couldn't see shy me ever letting it happen or finding someone I'd love and trust enough. I look up at Brian and grin.

"Can I ask you something? I know I'm not experienced at all but why do my clothes need to come off? I mean we could do it without me naked or I'm I missing something?"

He gave me a sweet quick kiss and looked me in the eyes.

"Oh you don't have to be naked , I could have just shifted your clothes around a bit but what would be the fun in that? Hell why would I give up a chance to get you out of your clothes!?"

He had this little smirk on his face and I smacked his arm , not hard.

"Well , can we cut the lights off , it would make it easier for me if we were in the dark!"

Another quick sweet kiss and the smirk on his face again.

"Too late for that! No way in hell am I cutting off the lights now!"

He kisses me again then my shoulder and chest and kisses and licks my nipples. Then he goes to his knees and kisses my stomach then he slowly pulls my panties down and off then kisses his way back up to my lips and holds me hard against his body. I can't explain how I felt , scared , embarrassed , excited as a kid at Christmas. Then a quick sweet kiss and he sits in the chair he had brought in from the kitchen and he pulls me over his lap. That first smack made me wonder why in the hell I had wanted to get spanked my whole life , by the fourth I was squirming but the feeling deep in my stomach made the sting on my butt not matter as much. He knew just when to stop , but even then part of me wanted him to keep going , I didn't want it to ever end. He carries me to the bedroom and lays me on the bed and kisses the back of my legs and butt while telling me how beautiful I was. After lots of rubbing and kissing I was ready to explode and much to my shock he makes me bend over then end of the bed with two pillows under me and he gets a paddle out of the dresser! He only gave me ten on each side , that was about all my poor butt could handle then we made love half the night! And then holding each other I was already planning my next adventure and wondered how he could handle a school girl with a bad report card or a cheerleader with a potty mouth.

irishredd

Re: My first time

Post by irishredd » Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:21 pm

Lovely story.Very, very sweet.

gregs

Post by gregs » Fri Jun 12, 2015 4:59 pm

LOved the story. When can we read more?

redzonedefense_F

Post by redzonedefense_F » Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:07 pm

Loved every word ...