A teacher Remembers

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
spankingmum8

A teacher Remembers

Post by spankingmum8 » Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:09 am

“Mary Barnes! Come out here!”

I saw Mary start and look up. She had been doodling in class; again. That was the third time this week and I’d had enough.

“Hurry up girl!”

Mary stood up and, very reluctantly edged out of her seat and made her way to the front of the class. I was aware of the deadly hush as every pupil watched me, hoping for a slippering and glad they were not the centre of attraction.
Mary stood in front of me, nervously plucking at the hem of her skirt. I reached into the drawer of my desk and took out the slipper; a white plimsoll, size nine, with a thick leather sole.
I heard the indrawn breath from Mary and let her wait for a moment. I glanced around the class and felt all eyes looking expectantly in my direction. It was so quiet you could have heard a pin drop.

“Mary, face the class and bend over!”

“But miss. . .” Mary began to protest.

“Over!”

She bent over. At fifteen years old she was fully mature, with womanly hips and a fine, pert bottom. I let her wait again, before slowly stepping forward and rolling her skirt up. I laid the material carefully on her back and surveyed the scene. She was trembling slightly, and her bottom was nearly, but not quite, covered by tight bottle green knickers. I could see the double bulge of her buttocks and, beneath the edge of the knickers, a slight half moon of white cheek. Perfect. I hid my smile. This was the best part of my job.

Lifting the slipper, I took careful aim and swung, putting all my weight behind the whack so it stung. It landed square in the centre of Mary's bottom, covering both cheeks and making her jerk forward.

“Oh!”

She gave a little gasp.

“Keep still!” I ordered, loving her little squirm.

I swung again, aiming for exactly the same place.

WHACK!!

“OH!”

The gasp was louder the squirming more pronounced.

I let her recover and

WHACK!!

The third was on her left buttock, overlapping the first two. The centre of her bottom must have been on fire.

“Ow Ow Ow!”

Mary began to cry but I didn’t stop.

WHACK!!

The right buttock that time, again overlapping.

“Aaaggh.”

“Keep quiet, girl!”

She was squirming beautifully, her green clad bottom making little spiral movements as she struggled to remain bending.

The atmosphere in the room was electric. I could sense that the whole class was lapping it up. A slippering was the highlight of their day.

WHACK!!

Number five. Low down and central, covering both these little white semi circles of cheek. That one would really sting.

“OOOOOWWW.”

Yes it had.

I let her wait for the last. I stepped back to increase the power of my swing and unleashed the sixth and last; the hardest of the lot, in exactly the same place as the fifth.
It was a corker!

WHACK!!!

“YAOWWWW!”

Mary leapt up, clutching at her bottom and rubbing like mad.

“Go back to your seat, Mary. If I see you doodling again I will give you another six, but harder next time!”

I watched as she limped painfully back and I got on with the lesson, smiling to myself.
Somehow Mary seemed to have a death wish because only three days later I caught her doodling again.

“Mary!” I shouted in a sharp voice.

Mary dropped her pencil in surprise; it was obvious that she was not paying the slightest attention to what I was saying.

“Oh, er, yes Miss?”

“Come here and bring whatever it is that you’re writing on with you.”

Mary blushed and hesitated for a moment. There was no escape she was caught red handed. She rose slowly from her desk and came to the front and handed me the book she was writing in.

“Taking notes are we?” I asked sarcastically.

“Er, well, sort of Miss,” she replied shifting nervously from one foot to the other.

“Show me.”

Mary reluctantly handed over her exercise book. I took one look at it and decided on drastic action.

“Take this to the head straight away,” I ordered.

“Oh no, please Miss, not that.” Gasped Mary.

“I’m sorry Mary but producing something like that must result in the ultimate penalty.”

The class was lapping this up, hanging on every word.

“Please, please Miss, you discipline me, pleeeaase.”

Something inside made me stop and think. I’d always wanted to slipper a girl on her bare bum and suddenly here was my chance. I waited for a few moments to make Mary sweat.

“Alright Mary, come back here straight after school and I’ll deal with you then.”

“Oh thank you Miss.”

A look of relief flooded over Mary’s face which was short lived as I spoke.

“But I’m going to give you something on account.”

Mary’s face fell as I bent down and took the dreaded size nine from my desk drawer.

“Bend over.”

Mary bent down and took hold of her ankles.
I rolled up her skirt over her back and then drew back the slipper.

Whaack!!

Mary gasped.

Whaack!!

A louder gasp this time.

Whhaaack!!

“Aaagghh”

I gave this one the full treatment which made Mary cry out.

“Get up and return to your desk.”

I watched as Mary got up, her skirt falling back over her bottom and then as she walked stiffly back to her desk. There was only one more lesson before the end of school and her bottom would still be nice and red all ready for the main event.

I finished the lesson and all I could think about during the next lesson was the sight of Mary’s bare bottom bent over in front of me.

Finally the bell rang for end of school and I made my way back to my room in an increasing state of excitement. When I arrived there were still several girls getting ready to go home. Mary was standing nervously at her desk.

“Come along girls, time to go home.”

The girls quickly collected their books and left. I knew that most of them would be hanging about outside, girls always did when they knew someone was for the slipper; I did the same when I was at school. I now turned my attention to Mary.

“Well Mary, you asked to be disciplined by me so this is it, come here.”

I put my bag down and went to my desk and withdrew the slipper.

“Come here and bent over my desk.”

Mary came slowly forward and bent over the desk. I lifted her skirt and with hands trembling with excitement I pulled her green knickers down to her knees. I don’t know if she could feel my hands trembling with excitement but I could certainly feel the tension in her body.

“What are you doing Miss?” cried Mary looking round.

“What does it look like?” I replied as I got into position. “Face the front.”

Mary looked away; I detected tears in her eyes before I had even started. I stood looking at the two round halves of her bottom which seemed to be inviting me to slipper them; they were still red from my earlier slippering.

“This is going to hurt Mary but I want you to remain over the desk until I tell you to get up.”

There was no response from Mary so I decided to get on with it.

Whaaack!!

“Ooooowww.”

Anyone down the end of the corridor must have heard that.

Whaaack!!

“Yeeeooowwch.”

Mary wiggled her bottom from side to side and nodded her head up and down.

Whaaack!!

“Aaaaaagghh”

I could see Mary gripping the desk for all she was worth and I could see her body shaking as she was crying.

Whaack!!

“Ow. Ow. Ow.”

Until now I was slippering alternate cheeks but decided to aim the last two in the middle lower down right on the sit spot.

Whhaack!!

“Aaaagghh.”

Mary stamped her feet.

Whhhaaack!!

“Ooooooowwww.”

Mary was unable to stand it any longer and jumped to her feet her hands going straight to her burning bottom. I waited for what seemed like hours as she stood rubbing her bottom and crying incessantly.

“Come along now Mary, pull yourself together.”

I put the slipper away and took out a handkerchief from my bag and gave it to Mary.

“Now pull up your knickers.”

Mary returned my handkerchief and bent down to pull them up.

“Have you learned your lesson young lady?” I asked.

“Yes Miss,” snivelled Mary.

“Then I suggest you get yourself off home.”

Mary went to her desk, picked up her bag and headed for the door.

“Goodnight Miss.”

“Goodnight Mary.”

I was still shaking with excitement as I sat down to think about what I had done. Should I have sent her to the head? Was I right to put my urge to spank her bare bottom first? Only time will tell whether my conscience pricks in the future.

lex46

Re: A teacher Remembers

Post by lex46 » Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:58 am

Always nice when a lady gets so much pleasure from dishing it out! I don't suppose her conscience will prick, but if it does perhaps she could confess to the head and receive what Mary would have got.

devonboy

Post by devonboy » Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:25 am

Miss spanks naughty girls ,best spanks nice story ,Tim x

tk04

Post by tk04 » Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:16 am

Very nice!

Fm_b

Post by Fm_b » Sun Dec 09, 2018 9:40 am

They don't make teachers like that anymore :-) She did a good job, and thanks for the story!

younggoverness4f

Post by younggoverness4f » Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:57 am

I feel that particular teacher should be made to visit the Head for six of the best on her bare bottom!