Homework Trouble

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
spankingmum8

Homework Trouble

Post by spankingmum8 » Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:08 am

Mrs Wilson was busy preparing the evening meal when her 10year old daughter Emma came in from school.

“Hello mum,” said Emma cheerily.

“I’ll give you hello mum,” retorted her mother sharply.

“Why? What’s up?” asked Emma with a puzzled expression on her face.

“What’s up, what’s up,” repeated her mother angrily, ”you know very well what’s up.”

“No I don’t.” replied Emma, although she could guess.

“I’ve just had a phone call from your form teacher to say that you haven’t handed in any homework this week. You’ve made all sorts of excuses and you’ve told me that you’d done it. Lies, lies and more lies. You’ve shown me up and made it look as if I don’t have any control over you. I’m fed up with your lies and deceit.”

Mum was getting really angry now and Emma was thinking to herself, how am I going to get out of this.

“I’m sorry mum, I won’t do it again, promise,” grovelled Emma.

“You’re dead right you won’t. I want to see all your homework in future and I shall be checking with your teacher to see if it’s done properly,” said mum, standing over Emma with her hands on her hips.

“Oh mum, that’s not fair,” pleaded Emma.

“You’ll have to learn that nothing in this life is fair. Now get upstairs to your room, your bottom has got an appointment with my slipper,” snapped mum.

“Oh no, not that, it really hurt last time I got it,” groaned Emma unconsciously putting her hands on her bottom.

“That was nothing to what you’re going to get this time. Now get upstairs before I really lose my temper,” shouted mum.

Emma could see that her mum was getting very angry and thought better of arguing any further. With a shrug she left the kitchen and went upstairs.

“And don’t forget to take your shoes off,” yelled mum as Emma went along the hall.

Emma made her way upstairs and into her bedroom, took of her coat and sat down on the bed. I’m really for it now she thought. Last time she had the slipper she had to bend over and got eight hard whacks across her skirt so she was thinking perhaps I’ll get twelve this time. She sat there swinging her legs backwards and forwards trying to calm her nerves. It was some time before she heard mums footsteps on the stairs and she instinctively stood up as her mum came into the room.

“Right my girl, I’m going to give you a spanking you won’t forget in a hurry,” said mum smacking her hand with the slipper.

“Please mum, couldn’t you give me some other punishment,” pleaded Emma in a last ditch attempt to avoid the slipper.

“You don’t seem to understand anything but a spanking,” replied mum walking over and sitting on the end of the bed.

“Now come here” she snapped grabbing hold of Emma’s arm and pulling her round to her right hand side.

“What are you doing?” squealed Emma.

“Giving you something I should have done a long time ago,” said mum.

“I always have to bend over for the slipper,” complained Emma.

“Not this time,” replied mum pulling Emma over her lap and then lifting her skirt up.

“No” cried Emma putting her hand back to try to stop mum pulling up her skirt.

“Oh yes, and those knickers are coming down as well,” replied mum reaching into the waistband of Emma’s blue school knickers and pulling them down to her knees, despite Emma’s desperate attempts to stop it.

Mum then pulled Emma into a comfortable position and put her arm round her waist and gripped her tightly.

“Now then young lady, I want to hear you say sorry.”

There was a pause and a mumbled sorry from Emma.

“Say it properly as if you mean it,” snapped mum.

Emma said it in a loud voice.

“That’s better, now let’s get this done,” stated mum firmly.

Emma took a deep breath and grabbed hold of the legs of the chair. This was a familiar position for her for a hand spanking but not for the slipper.

Whack.

Emma winced as the slipper landed on her left cheek.

Whack

She winced again as this time it was on the right one.

Whack Whack Whack Whack

Emma hadn’t experienced a sting quite like this before. She bit her lip and wriggled to try to hold off the sting.

“Keep still,” ordered mum. “I’ve hardly started.”

“Please mum, it hurts real bad,” complained Emma.

“It’s meant to. It’s meant to teach you a lesson.”

Whack! “Oooww.”

Whack! “Ouuch.”

Whack! “Ooow.”

Whack! “No, please.”

The whacks continued, first the left cheek and then the right. Emma squealed and kicked but it made no difference, mum was determined this time to make it count.

Whack! Whack! Whack! Three juicy stingers right in the middle of Emma’s backside.

“Ooooowwww.”

“Oooooouuch.”

“Yeeeooow”

“Please stop mum,” snivelled Emma, tears now running down her cheeks.

“Not until I’m satisfied that you’ve learned your lesson,” retorted mum raising the slipper again.

Whack! “Oooww.”

Whack! “Aaaggh.”

Whack! “Ouuch.”

Again the whacks continued and Emma now screamed and kicked. She was certainly learning her lesson alright.

At last mum relented and stopped. Emma lay across her lap crying bitterly, her backside glowing a deep red colour.

“Now are you sorry?” asked mum.

“Yes.” came the tearful reply.

“Get up then” said mum.

Emma slowly raised herself and stood up her hands going straight to her stinging backside.

“Now, I don’t ever want to have to do that again,” said mum standing up, “I’ll call you when your meal’s ready and make sure you do your homework.”

Mum then walked out and left Emma standing rubbing her backside.

Although Emma was still in tears she managed to poke her tongue out as her mother went out. She then went over to her dressing table and looked at her burning backside in the mirror. Silly old cow, she said to herself, I’ll get my own back on her one day. She then pulled up her knickers and threw herself down on her bed and continued crying.

devonboy

Re: Homework Trouble

Post by devonboy » Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:41 am

Rude girl saying that abour her mummy ,more sound spanks are needed bare botties,good story .about.

carrcent21

Post by carrcent21 » Fri Apr 03, 2015 5:04 pm

a good slipper story

carrcent21

Post by carrcent21 » Wed Aug 05, 2015 4:25 pm

slipper can really sting

strictluke

Post by strictluke » Sun Sep 06, 2015 2:24 am

Excellent. The girl should get a spanking every week for the rest of the school year

Fm_b

Post by Fm_b » Sun Nov 25, 2018 1:50 pm

Good story! Mum is rigth, home work is important.