Fiona in Trouble

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
spankingmum8

Fiona in Trouble

Post by spankingmum8 » Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:07 am

Our story is set in the 1960s; an age when young teenagers were rebelling against the strictness of the 1950s and concerns a young girl of 15 named Fiona Barrington-Brown. She is the daughter of Robert & Frances Barrington–Brown and has a sister Emma aged 13. They live in a large house in its own grounds in a select part of Surrey and Fiona and her sister attend an expensive girl’s boarding school where discipline is strictly enforced. It is the summer holidays from school and Fiona is no exception to the rebellion against the authority of parents and teachers alike. This evening she has defied her Father and gone out to the pub in the nearby village to meet a group of friends. She has been seen by her Father on his way home and he is waiting for his daughters return to inflict the punishment he thinks his daughter deserves. Eventually Fiona returns unaware that she has been seen.

Mr & Mrs Barrington-Brown are in the lounge.

“Hello Mummy, hello Daddy.”

At first she is greeted with silence.

“What’s the matter?’ asked Fiona, looking at her parents.

“Would you care to us where you have been,’ asked her Father, standing up.

“Just out for a while.” replied Fiona.

“And where is just out?” Mr Barrington-Brown’s tone of voice was getting a little more aggressive.

“Only down to the village Daddy”

“And what have you been doing there?”

“Nothing much,” replied Fiona, starting to feel just a little awkward.

“Fiona darling, answer your Father truthfully,” interjected Mrs Barrington-Brown.

“I am mummy.”

“So you call sitting outside the pub with those youths from the village, doing nothing much,” snapped her Father.

“Yes, I wasn’t doing any harm. I just happened to meet them,” protested Fiona, now starting wriggle awkwardly,” anyway, how did you know?”

“Don’t address me in that tone of voice,” snapped her Father angrily. “I came past in the car and I saw you sitting there in that short dress showing most of your legs and leaving little to the imagination; you’re a disgrace. I’ve told you before not to mix with that sort.”

“There’s nothing wrong with them, they’re ok,” retorted Fiona. “You’re just old fashioned daddy.”

“Fiona, please don’t speak to your Father like that,” interrupted her Mother.

“This is not the first time you’ve disobeyed my instructions, it’s time I gave you a good thrashing, I’ve been too lenient with you,” said her Father in a menacing tone.

Fiona knew just what a good thrashing entailed.

‘Oh no daddy, not that,” pleaded Fiona.

“Yes that, young lady.”

“Oh Robert, please don’t,” said Mrs Barrington-Brown, who up until this point had been very quiet. “You know I can’t stand the sound of that cane and poor Fiona’s cries.”

“I can’t help that, its firm discipline that she needs and I intend to give it to her.”

“Please no, Daddy, that cane really hurts and I’m not that bad.”

Fiona was now trembling with fear; her stomach was churning and her hands sweating. It looked like all her pleading and her Mother’s intervention were having no effect. Her mind went back to the last caning she had; the sting of the cane across her knickered bottom; the feel of the cold top of her Father’s study desk as she bent over it.

Her Mother spoke again.

“Please Robert,” she said grabbing his arm, “please don’t do it. Let me give her a good spanking, that’ll do just as well, just this once, please.”

Mr Barrington-Brown thought for a moment.

“All right; but this is the last time. Next time it’s the cane.”

Fiona breathed a sigh of relief, going over her Mother’s knee for a spanking was no picnic but nothing could be as bad as her Father’s cane.

Fiona looked at her Mother.

“Go to your room.” ordered her Mother getting up from her chair.

Fiona turned and left the room head bowed, followed by her Mother. They both went upstairs, Fiona to her bedroom, her Mother to hers to fetch the smooth backed wooden hairbrush which had come into contact with Fiona’s pert little bottom several times before. Fiona went into her bedroom and stood by the chair that her Mother would sit in to deliver the spanking. Then she tried to compose herself and brace herself for what was to come. Her Mother entered the room and went to the chair and sat down.

“Thank you for saving me from the cane mummy,” she said timidly, hoping that her Mother might take pity on her.

“Don’t thank me darling, I agree with everything your Father says and you needn’t think I’m going to go easy on you,” Said her Mother, tapping her palm with the hairbrush.

Fiona’s heart sank; she thought she might get off a bit lighter.

“Now pull your dress up and get over my lap.”

“Yes mummy,” said Fiona meekly.

She pulled up her dress to reveal blue flowered knickers covered by flesh coloured tights and then lowered herself over her Mother’s lap. Her Mother manoeuvred her into position and put her arm tightly round her waist. Despite her rather meek manner Mrs Barrington-Brown was very adept at giving young girls a very sore and red bottom indeed and Fiona knew this only too well.

“Now darling, you’re going to get the spanking you deserve.”

Fiona tensed herself as her Mother raised the hairbrush and brought it down sharply on Fiona’s rounded bottom.

Thwack!

Fiona felt the first whack and bit her lip. She was determined not to cry out until she couldn’t hold out any longer.

Thwack, Thwack, Thwack.

Fiona bit her lip and grabbed the legs of the chair in an effort to fight off the sting.

Thwack, Thwack, Thwack, Thwack.

The hairbrush landed alternately on first the right and then the left cheek.

Thwack.

She could hold out no longer.

“Ow!”

Thwack, “Ow,” Thwack “ouch,” Thwack, “Oooww.”

As the hairbrush rose and fell so the pain in poor Fiona’s bottom increased. Her yells became louder and her legs started kicking.

Thwack!

“Yeeoooww.”

“Please stop mummy, I’m sorry, I won’t do it again.”

“I’ve heard that before,” replied her Mother landing another stinging thwack right in the middle of Fiona’s writhing bottom
“Ooooowww.”

Several whacks later and her Father entered the room.

“I think she’s had enough dear,” said Mrs Barrington-Brown, resting her hand on Fiona’s stinging bottom and releasing her grip round her waist.

“I don’t think so,” said her Father grimly. “I want you to give her another twelve and laid on with plenty of effort.”

“Yes dear, if you say so.”

“No daddy, please, my bottom’s so sore,” pleaded Fiona looking up at her Father through watery eyes.

“Twelve more please,” insisted her Father.

Fiona’s head dropped as her Mother resumed her grip round Fiona’ waist and raised the brush once again.

THWACK, down it came as hard as her Mother could do it.

“Yeeeooooww,” screamed Fiona, desperately holding back her tears.

THWACK

“ Ooooooowwww,” screamed Fiona, her legs kicking violently.

THWACK

“Oooouuuch.”

THWACK

“Ow, no, please no,”

Tears were now flowing; poor Fiona could hold them back no longer.

THWACK

“Aaaaaagggh.”

THWACK

“Oooooow.”

Mrs Barrington-Brown was certainly carrying out her husbands instructions to the letter.

THWACK

“Ooow, Ooow, Ooow.”

THWACK

“Ooohh.”

Poor Fiona’s cries were now turning into groans as more tears flowed.

THWACK

“Yeeeooow.”

THWACK

“Aaaaggh.”

Mrs Barrington-Brown stopped and again rested her hand on Fiona’s throbbing bottom.

“Do you think that’s enough now dear?”

“It looks as though she’s learnt her lesson.” replied her Father.

Fiona lay groaning across her Mother’s lap, her right hand back trying to rub her sore throbbing bottom.

Her Mother sat for a few minutes to get her breath back.

“Alright darling, you may get up now.”

Fiona struggled to her feet, her hands going straight to her skirt which had fallen back over her bottom.

“Let that be a lesson to you young lady,” admonished her Father, “remember next time it’s the cane.”

“And you’d better go straight to bed without any supper,” ordered her Mother.

With that both parents left the room and Fiona flung herself down on the bed and cried. It was some time before she felt able to get up and inspect her poor bottom. By this time the pain had subsided to be replaced by a lovely warm glow which she actually quite enjoyed!

devonboy

Re: Fiona in Trouble

Post by devonboy » Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:50 am

Little Fi has a sound spanking from her mummy on her botty.