Leader of the Pack - F/f

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
andy7788

Leader of the Pack - F/f

Post by andy7788 » Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:47 pm

Now I'll admit I have got myself into more than my fair share of trouble in the past, but it's not all my fault. In fact looking back I blame my sister.

My older sister truly was a wild child, getting expelled from 3 schools and suspended from the 4th. But to me she was my idol. She was always the leader of any group she was in. She was always the centre of attention and I aspired, like many younger siblings, to be just like her.

By the age of 11 I was doing quite a good job of it. I hadn't been expelled from school but it had come pretty close. I was also quite good at being in the centre of things and I had acquired a following of other girls who joined me in out own little group. I wouldn't call it a gang as that made it sound like something out of port neighbourhood in Los Angeles. But it wasn't easy to join us and I had to approve any new members.

Everything was going great I thought. I proud to be like my sister, and cocky with it too. That was until one incident on the park that changed all that.

It was the Easter holidays and me and my gang were assembled on the benches by the playground and skate park in the local park. We were getting bored and as the leader of the pack, I felt under pressure to bring some fun and excitement.

Just as I was pondering what to do the ice cream van turned up. Now even the coolest kids like ice cream.

"Fancy an ice cream anyone?" I asked.

"Yeah, but we don't have any money" Claire my closest friend replied.

"Who needs money" Came my mischievous response.

I had spotted a weedy girl about out age who was with a group of younger girls. I had guessed she was the older sister of at least one of the younger ones. She was already stood at the opening of the ice cream van, purse in hand and buying ice creams.

I waited for the sale to be completed and their fate was sealed when they made their way towards the set benches where we were sat.

"Those ice creams look really nice" I announced as I made my way towards them.

My girls crowded round behind me, following my lead.

"Can I have a lick?" I asked.

One of the younger girls nervously held out her ice cream, which I promptly took. After giving it a good lick, I gave a large grin.

"Hmmm that's delicious. Thanks very much." I stated as I took another big lick.

"Oi. Give that back." Shouted the oldest girl.

"No" I shouted as I walked up to her and have her a huge shove.

She fell backwards, her ice cream flew out of her hand and she scraped her elbow on the ground, which caused her to burst into tears. I hadn't meant to hurt her, but she challenged me and no-one does that, I justified to myself.

"My friends are hungry. They would like a lick too." I added.

Each of my friends walked up and took the remaining ice creams from the now tearful girls. Mission accomplished we settled ourselves back on our bench to enjoyed our ice creams.

Our victims had no reply and walked off. I could hear at least one of them crying until they were pretty much out of sight.

We finished our ice creams and I reflected on what we had just done. I must admit I felt a little bit guilty for hurting he girl. Less so about stealing their ice creams.

"That was so cool, you are crazy, Em!" Claire announced to the group.

"Yeah, she must have been at least twelve and she had nothing on us." Followed Amy, our newest addition the gang.

I couldn't help but beam with pride at the admiration I commanded.

"People need to know, not to mess with us!" I replied.

As I basked in my glory, I was interrupted, as Amy pointed out that the girls we had stolen the ice creams from were on their way back across the park. Only this time they weren't on their own.

I could see the older girl, the four younger ones, but there was also a large, well built woman who towered above them.

No problem I thought. Don't panic, I can handle this. We'll just deny it. What can she do....nothing! I concluded.

As they got closer I got a better look at the woman. She was genuinely a quite an overbearing figure and I felt a little bit of trepidation creep in.

"Point out the girl, Sophie" the lady instructed to the older girl.

Not surprisingly, she pointed at me. So I stood up to confront the girl and the situation.

"So you are the bully who picks on younger kids and steals their ice creams!" She stated loudly.

I looked round and saw that the playground and skate park had pretty much come to a stand still. Everyone's attention was fixed on the unfolding events. With such an audience there was no way I could back down. My reputation was at stake!

"I don't know what you are talking about." Came my premeditated response.

"Don't play dumb with me. If my Sophie tells me its you then I believe her, she would not lie to me." Came her booming reply.

"I told you I don't know what you are talking about. We haven't eaten any stupid ice creams." I answered defiantly.

"So you're a liar as well as a thief. I can see the remains of the ice creams around all your grubby little faces."

I looked at the other girls and noticed that you could indeed see a few patches of dried ice cream around a couple of the girls lips. I had no idea whether I looked the same.

"Now I want you to tell me your name and where you live. I shall be having words with your mother." She demanded.

My defiance only grew stronger as I saw our little confrontation had caught the attention of all the other children in the area and even a couple of their parents.

"No! Anyway she's not in and wouldn't care, even if she was in." I responded with a smirk.

I could tell the woman was getting ever more angry with each of my replies. I am winning I thought. There is nothing she can do.

"I won't ask again! Tell me your name and where you live. That goes for all of you." She fumed.

I sensed a change of approach. So she thinks she can get my mates to talk. I'm not having that, I thought.

"Don't say anything. This stupid old bat can't make us talk!" I instructed my co-defendants confidently.

"How dare you! What did you just call me? I have never met such a disrespectful, rude little girl in my life." She added, now completely livid.

I don't know why but I found her reaction to be quite amusing and couldn't help but let out a laugh. I sensed my most public of victories and against an adult too, was very near. My sister would be so proud!

I glanced around cockily at my friends and then back towards the lady, who now looked like she was about to burst. I have won, I thought. She will have no choice, but to just walk away, with her entourage in tow.

"Outrageous! Your mother and I need a serious conversation about your disgraceful attitude and behaviour. I am sure she would be disgusted. I want you to tell me where you live right now!" She shouted.

I was slightly surprised by the sudden raising of her voice and for the first time began to wonder what I had gotten myself into. But it was far too late to back down now. So I decided to do what I did best.

"Are you deaf, as well as stupid. I said no!" I shouted back, which generated audible gasps from some of the 'audience'.

"Right! Someone needs to teach you a lesson and if you don't want that to be your mother, I guess I will have to do it." She responded, before she stepped forward so that she was now almost toe to toe with me.

The difference in size was huge, both in height and width. She towered over me and I had to look almost straight up to see her face.

I felt her physical dominance all of a sudden overwhelm me. As a result, my previously, ever so reliable, cockiness had suddenly deserted me.

She grabbed me by the upper arm, with her right hand. I tried to drag it away and break free, but her vice like grip would not budge. The only thing my struggle achieved was to give myself a Chinese burn.

"Get off me!" I shouted. I didn't really expect this to work, but I didn't know what else I could do.
Not only did she not let go of my arm, but she started to drag me away from the strength and sanctity of my group of girls. Again I tried to resist and dig my heels in, but it was no good, she was simply far too strong.

What the hell was she doing I thought. She can't drag me all the way home, she doesn't know where I live.

Whilst I made it as difficult as I could, she successfully dragged me all the way to the bench that was next to 'our' bench and a little away from the crowd that had assembled. She kept me close to her all the way, before she seated herself on the corner of the bench. Her grip on my left arm never relented the entire time and I had no choice but to join her at her side as she sat herself down.

"Now I am reasonable person. I will give you one last chance. I want you to apologise to my girls and to me." She added sternly.

My head was spinning. I wasn't sure what was going on.

I looked around and saw 30 faces staring back at me. Some I knew very well and some were complete strangers. I knew the balance of power had suddenly shifted and I needed to re-exert my own influence, but I didn't know how. I was very worried about what might happen next, so I considered apologising, just to get out of the situation. But the devil on my shoulder also had a voice. It told me that I can't come this far, only to back down to this old busybody now. No-one one will respect you ever again, it said.

"Well...are you going to apologise?" She asked again.

"No!" Came my defiant reply.

Almost as soon as the word had left my mouth, I felt the grip tighten around left bicep and she pulled me forward towards her, so that my knees came in contact with her right thigh. She kept pulling and again my natural instinct was to resist, but despite my best efforts, my body continued its journey forwards.

Eventually I felt my centre if gravity tip so far that the inevitable happened and I could no longer stay on my feet . I looked ahead at where my inevitable fall would conclude. What greeted my eyes was the broad lap of this despicable woman and a sinking feeling appeared at the pit of my stomach, as it sudden dawned on me what was happening. With my centre of balance overcome, I could do nothing to stop myself from falling across her knee.

I landed with a thud and my eyes re-focused on the dull tarmac in front of my face, as I was all too aware of the vulnerability of my position. I tried to get up, almost immediately. However my efforts were brought to a swift conclusion, as I felt a strong hand press into my lower back and pinned me down, in position.

I couldn't believe this was happening. Who the hell did she think she was. She can't do this to me. Were all thoughts that went through my mind.

Smack. I heard the noise and felt her hand strike my upturned butt. I had never been spanked before, so the sensation was completely new to me.

Smack. Again her hand landed and I started to panic. I dug my toes into the ground and pushed forward, in an attempt to break free. But my feet just slipped and her hand found its target once again.

Initially the pain was far less than the humiliation of what was happening. The smacks brought a bit of a sting but nothing I couldn't handle.

"Get off me! You can't do this! Let me up!" I shouted, as I wriggled about on her lap.

"Oh I think you will find that I can" came her reply as her hand set a steady rhythm.

Over and over it descended. I tried everything I could to get up, or at least get my butt out of the way. But she was just so strong. Nothing I tried worked and her right hand found its target with un-relenting accuracy.

The sting in my bottom had started to build as each new smack landed, many on top of and striking the same place as the one before. I also started to breath heavily as my exertions in trying to escape took their toll.

I could only imagine the spectacle this scene was making. I felt tears start to build in my eyes, more out if embarrassment and humiliation than pain.

Then as suddenly as it had started had it stopped and I was hauled roughly back up to my feet.

My head felt dizzy and could still feel the sting in my rear despite the fact that the spanking had stopped. As my head started to clear, I felt my rage grow. I couldn't bring myself to make eye contact with any of the crowd. I was so angry. There was no way I could let this end like this, I would never live it down,I thought to myself.

"So little miss! Are you going to apologise to me and my girls?" She said with a smug grin.

She clearly thought she had the better of me and I would simply cave in and apologise. Obviously she didn't know who she was dealing with and despite being dealt a blow, metaphorically as well as somewhat physically, I wasn't ready to give in. After all there couldn't be anything else she could do. So I decided my best course of action was to act tough and show that she hadn't hurt me.

I tried to pull away from her, but her grip on my right arm had been re-applied and there was seemingly no escape.

"Was that supposed to hurt! Get off me, bitch!" I hissed, punctuating the last word with a kick to the side of her lower leg.

Again there was an audible reaction from the crowd as they saw me defy and kick this woman that was easily twice my size. There was a visible reaction from the lady too, although I couldn't tell if she was more shocked by the fact that I kicked her or that I actually called her a bitch.

"How dare you!" she shouted, enraged. "Clearly I didn't make my point clearly enough."

I felt her grip release from my arm and I was just about to pull back away from her and break free. But even before I had time to take one single step, I was horrified to feel my shorts swiftly slide down across my hips. I looked down to see my shorts puddled around my ankles and my pale yellow underwear on display for the whole park to see. I was desperate to recover some modesty, so I immediately bent down in order to pull them back up.

I had only bent forward a small amount before the evil woman took advantage of my shift in balance. She grabbed my arm and pulled me forward, which left me completely helpless as I tumbled back across her knee.

I really couldn't believe what was happening. How could she do such a thing. To make things worse, a couple of the boys who were watching the events unfold, gave a cheer as I was unceremoniously upended. And just to make things worse they followed this up with a cruel taunt.

"I see London I see France, I can see your underpants!" Which brought a cackle of laughter and only added to my humiliation.

I had to get up and get out of here I thought, with increasing desperation. Again I tried to push my body up and away from her lap. Again her left hand pinned me firmly in place.

"Okay, okay. I'm sorry" I shouted out, defeated but in the hope that this would end the ordeal. I felt her hand rest on my thinly protected and vulnerable behind.

"I'm afraid its way to late for that Missy! Instead of apologising when I asked you to, you chose to spout more foul language and topped it all off by kicking me. There will be plenty of opportunity to be sorry once I've finished warming this naughty little bottom of yours." Came her reply.

I flinched as I felt her hand raise up and with only merest of delay I felt it return with particular vigour. Her palm was big enough that it covered most of my bottom, which meant there was little respite for my poor flesh.

I could tell that this time she meant business. I wasn't sure of it was the absence of my shorts or the fact that she was smacking me harder, but it wasn't long before the sting had built up and beyond anything that I experienced during the first spanking. The reality was that it likely to be a combination of them both.

I bucked my hips in an attempt to shift my bottom and make her hand miss its target. In truth this had little success and probably only served to increase the spectacle for the viewing crowd.

"Owee, owee, owee." I cried out almost completely uncontrollably. The last thing I wanted to give her was the satisfaction she was seeking, but the sting was becoming unbearable.

My right check was getting particular sore and caused me to roll my hips in an attempt to get it out of the firing line.

"Back down young lady, or I will start smacking your thighs and trust me you won't like that."

I couldn't help it. Smacked thighs or not, it couldn't be worse than my poor right cheek felt. So I continued to buck and roll.

"Oweeeeeeee!" I screamed involuntarily as her hand struck my thighs. It felt like they had been branded with a hot iron. How could it hurt so much, I thought.

She was right, I didn't like it, so in order to avoid any more I let my hips roll back down and flat across her lap. Ironically I was relieved, as I felt her palm strike my poor scorched bottom once more.

"Owee, owee , owee" I continued to yelp pretty much every time her hand struck my right cheek. I wondered whether the increased pain coincided with the spot where my knickers ended and my bare flesh began.

Desperate to protect this vulnerable spot I reached my right arm back and clutched my and across the sorest area. I noticed my skin felt physically warm to the touch. She had promised to warm my bottom and unfortunately for me she was delivering against her promise with remarkable effect.

"We will have less of that too." She announced as she grabbed my wrist and pulled it away from offering its temporary protection. With worrying expertise she rotated my wrist and used her left hand to pin it to the small of my back. All the while with all but a fraction of an interruption her right hand continued to rain down smack after smack.

I had no more plays to make. I couldn't break free, I couldn't roll my hips for fear of inciting any more smacks to the thighs and I couldn't free my hand to offer any further protection. I could do nothing but lay there at her complete mercy.

I felt tears start to stream down my face and my feet start to do a little jig as they drummed the ground. I was broken.

"Owee. Please! I'm sorry. Please stop!" I called out. My tears having developed into full on crying.

It took me a few moments to realise but she had stopped. I was exhausted and you would have thought my first reaction would be to jump up and pull up my shorts. But to be honest I had become oblivious to the crowd of people watching and could focus on nothing but wanting the spanking to end.

She released my arm and I felt her hand rub the small of my back, comfortingly for a moment. She then helped me to my feet which I completed somewhat groggily.

Coming to my senses I leaned forward to pull up my shorts, as my crying slowed to a whimper. My bottom still stung and throbbed, especially on the right side. With little conscious thought my hands went to the seat of my shorts and I rubbed vigorously. A memory popped into my head of when I found it amusing to see my little cousin furiously rubbing his bottom after my aunt spanked him for stealing sweets from the local shop. I'm sure I was now similarly providing some amusement. But I didn't care, it was working!

"I distinctly hope that you have learned some manners here today young lady. Do you have anything to say, and for your sake, it better include an apology." She announced calmly.

"I'm sorry." Came my only reply.

"It's not just me you need to say sorry to." She added.

"I'm sorry" I said as I turned my head towards the girls.

"Good. Now I hope this is the last time we will meet under these circumstances. But let me make this clear, if I hear of any more reports of you bullying or stealing from other children, we will be having a repeat of this conversation and next time it will be my hand doing the talking and your bare bottom doing the listening. Do I make myself clear!"

"Yes miss." I replied meekly, like a kindergarten child.

"Very well. Now I suggest you run along and take your friends with you.

I turned and with my face down, in attempt to hide from the numerous stares, I walked quickly away towards home. My group of girls followed me but nobody dared say anything until we said goodbye when we went our seperate ways to our houses.

As I elluded to at the start of my story, this incident had a profound impact on the following years of my life.

I pretty much stayed at home for the majority of the next week. I was terrified I would bump into someone from the park. The only one of the gang I kept in touch with was Claire, my closest friend. We didn't all meet up again for the rest of the holidays and by the time we went back to school out group had pretty much completely disbanded.

The end.

sSpankingRP

Re: Leader of the Pack - F/f

Post by sSpankingRP » Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:12 am

Whatever the conditions...if someone had done that to MY child (who wouldn't have acted like that in the first place, but that's immaterial), they had better learn to sleep with one eye open and not walk in dark places or at night alone. Because I would come after them. And make sure they never used that hand for anything ever again.

mom4bratgirls

Re: Leader of the Pack - F/f

Post by mom4bratgirls » Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:57 am

These days it would not be wise to spank someone else's child but in years past that's exactly what well would have happened. I've heard stories of how in some communities it was understood any adult could discipline a naughty child he or she encountered.
in any event,this little bullying brat got just what she deserved, and all her friends needed the same. And the same for the little gangs of mall rat girls you see hanging out and up to mischief.