Quarterly employee review.

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
tk04

Quarterly employee review.

Post by tk04 » Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:35 am

It's Friday, and it's time for my quarterly employee review. At 5:05, when everybody else has left, I go down to the basement of our office and begin preparing. I open a cupboard and trigger a lock to open a hidden compartment which runs the length of one of the sides. In this compartment are two paddles, one solid and one with holes, a leather strap, a tawse, a multi-tailed flogger, a riding crop, and a cane, all hung on hooks. Once I've opened it, I go over to the table and sit on one of the chairs to take off my shoes. I stand and undo my skirt, shimmying it and my panties down. I fold them, then place them on the side table next to the couch, and place my shoes underneath it. Then, naked from the waist down, I go over to a corner and stand facing it, arms by my sides.

I don't have long to wait. About a minute later, I hear the door open, shut, and then the second door, which makes the room soundproof, close and lock. I hear his footsteps on the stairs, and then he sits on the couch. "Let's begin." I go over to the couch and sit next to him, and he goes over my performance from the last three months. It's mostly good, but there are a few issues - I've ended up with 8 demerits.

Shifting, I move my body over his lap. He starts spanking me with his hand, warming me up. The heat starts building, and I'm biting my lip and clenching my fists. This spanking goes on for four solid minutes. Once he's done, he rubs my bottom momentarily, and I get up and go back to the corner. He crosses off the first two demerits (2 minute handspanking for each) and then goes over to the cupboard. "Over the chair, please." I go over to the chair, which he has pulled out from the table, and bend myself over the back, putting my feet on either side of the back legs, and holding on to the front. I feel leather rest against my bottom, and quickly recognize the tawse. It is taken away, then CRACK! it hits, the tails spreading slightly over my right cheek. CRACK! a little lower, and I gasp. Another CRACK!, then another, then he shifts, using it at the same speed, over my left cheek. My butt is definitely quite warm by now, but I know there's a lot more to come. Two more demerits (4 tawse per) crossed out.

Another trip to the cupboard, then he returns. I feel the tails of the flogger run against my flesh, and I take a deep breath. He swings it through the air a couple of times, then SWIIIIT!, all over the right side of my bottom and upper thighs, the leather ends stinging in numerous places. SWIIIIT!, same spot, I moan. One more, SWIIIIT!, and I press up on my toes, digging my fingers into the seat of the chair. One last one on that side, SWIIIIT!, lower down, mostly on my thigh. Before I have a chance to catch my breath, he moves over, and SWIIIIT! SWIIIIT! SWIIIIT!, three hard and fast, stinging my left cheek, I can't help but cry out at those. SWIIIIT! stings my left thigh. "Back into the corner." I straighten up and walk over to the corner, sniffling. Ohhh, I want to rub the backs of my thighs, but I know if I do that, I'm going to really be in for it, so I hold my hands firmly at my sides. I hear his pen, crossing out two more, which brings me down to the last two. He picks something out of the cupboard, then "Chair." Obediently, I return to the chair, bending over and presenting my reddened bottom to him. WHACK! The drilled paddle covers both of my cheeks at the same time, and I yelp. WHACK! a little lower down, plenty of overlap. WHACK! left thigh. My tears are starting, the pain has gotten to me. WHACK! right thigh. I sniffle, wiping my eyes with one hand. Down to my last demerit.

"You have a choice. I can give you two minutes with the riding crop, or four lashes with the cane. Which do you want?" I think for a moment, then answer tearfully, "The cane, please, sir." The cane stings a lot, yes, but it'll be over a lot quicker, those two minutes with the riding crop can feel like an eternity. "Very well." I hear the swish of the cane moving through the air, then feel it tap on my bottom. It is lifted, then SWISH THWACK! a line of fire paints itself across my already sore bottom, and I cry out, before remembering "ONE! Thank you sir!" Tap tap, a little lower, silence for a second, then SWISH THWACK!, a couple of inches below the first one. "AAAHHH!! TWO! Thank you sir!" Another tap, I'm crying openly now, SWISH THWACK!, right at the crease where my bottom and thighs meet. It's inevitable, my hands leave the chair, reach back to protect. I grasp my fiery flesh, which causes me to cry out in even more pain, then dread fills me as I realize I did a major no-no. "I'm s-sorry, s-sir, I didn't mean to. Three, thank you sir."

"It doesn't matter if you meant to or not, you know the rules. Hands away, please." I put my hands back onto the chair, grasping the cushion with all of my strength. Tap tap. SWISH THWACK! Oh, crap, that one was right at the tops of my thighs, I'll be feeling it all weekend. "AAAAHHHHHH, F-f-f-four, thank you s-s-sir!"
"Corner." I straighten up, walking weakly over to the corner, where I spend a couple of minutes sobbing, wiping at my eyes, feeling the ache and burn in my bottom and thighs. He hands me a couple of tissues and I take them, wiping and blowing my nose. "You know I don't like to have to add to your punishment, but you broke a major rule during it, so it's time to finish."

"Y-yes, s-sir." Shakily, I walk back over to the table, then turn my back to it and gingerly ease myself up onto it, lying on my back. I reach up and hold my ankles, then squeeze my eyes shut. SWIIIIT! SWIIIIT! SWIIIIT! SWIIIIT! SWIIIIT! SWIIIIT! SWIIIIT! SWIIIIT! SWIIIIT! SWIIIIT! SWIIIIT! SWIIIIT!, a dozen with the flogger, all over the backs of both thighs, my burning bottom, some of the leather ends even nipping in between my cheeks and onto my nether lips. I gasp for breath, sobbing, but continue holding on to my ankles - now is not the time to disobey him and let go before he releases me. I hear him closing both cupboard doors, then his hand touches mine, and he helps me up and back into the corner.

I cry into my tissues for about 5 minutes, then he says "You can get dressed now." I go over to the couch, where he is sitting, and I pick up my skirt - no panties for me, thank you. I pull it on carefully, hissing as the fabric touches my sensitized flesh, then I pick up my shoes and put them on. He watches me, and I say "Thank you, sir, for punishing me for what I did wrong. I'll try to do better next quarter."
"I know you will." He stands up and gives me a hug, and I hold on to him, sagging into him as I sob. He rubs my back for a moment, then turns and picks up my file. "Come on, I'll drive you home."

The drive home is very uncomfortable, and thankfully short. I squirm the entire time, trying to ease the pressure on my bottom and thighs. Once he drops me off, I head straight for my bedroom, where I immediately lift my skirt to my waist and turn around so I can see myself in my cheval mirror. I am dark red from the top of my bottom to the middle of my thighs, with pink marks lower on my thighs from my extra flogging, and even darker red lines from my caning. I ease off my skirt, then reach for a bottle of lotion, gingerly rubbing it into my skin. My fingers feel the small swollen holes from the paddle, and the tramlines from the cane. Wow, he really did a job on me!

I lie down on my bed, face down, and prop my head up on a pillow. It will be another three months before I have another evaluation, and that's a good thing!