Kept after school!

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
IMSOMEAN

Kept after school!

Post by IMSOMEAN » Thu Feb 05, 2015 12:48 pm

No one was in the classroom except Miss James and myself , I was in the corner and she was pacing back and forth telling how disappointed she was in me and what a naughty little girl I had been. The words really stung and I was very close to crying. Then I hear a knock on the door and a man's voice and my face turns blood red , being in the corner was bad enough but now someone else gets to see me standing in it.

"Thanks for stopping by , this is the problem child I was telling you about. Talking to her hasn't worked , extra homework hasn't worked , keeping her after school hasn't worked and even writing lines has been a total waste of time. If I send her to the office with this list of things she's pulled they very well may suspend her and that's not what I want. I really need your uh special help."

I sure didn't like the sound of things! All my life because I appear to be this little bashful girl I've been able to get by with murder , till now. I hear them continue to talk but can only hear bits and pieces of what being said , the only thing I knew for sure was he was my last chance before being sent to the office. Finally they call me out of the corner and I smooth down my skirt and pull up my stupid knee socks before turning around. When I do my mouth drops open and my face turns blood red. He's sitting in the chair that's now in front of the teachers desk and he has a paddle in his hand. I just freeze waiting to be told what to do. Miss Jones looks at the man sitting in the chair.

"Are you SURE this is what needs to be done , just look at her, she's scared to death!"

The man just smiles as he looks at Miss Jones.

"Yes I'm sure , sometimes you just have to get right to the BOTTOM of a problem and this is one of those times! OK young lady come stand directly in front of me so we can have a little talk."

She was right about one thing , I was scared to death , I'd never been spanked in my life! I slowly walk to him and my face gets redder with each step I take and suddenly my stomach if full of butterflies. I stop in front of him and he takes my arms and puts the to my sides.

"The way I see things you have FOUR spankings coming young lady. I'll give you a choice right now of not accepting my punishment and taking your chances at the office. Do you want me to send you to the office?"

I was happy he didn't ask me if I wanted to be spanked but even with the way he asked the question I couldn't make myself talk so I just shook my head no and looked down at the floor. Right that second I felt like a bashful little girl! He took my hand and put me over his lap , just as I'm going over his lap I watch Miss Jones make a sad face and turn her back to us. He smoothed my short skirt down and picked the paddle back up. I thought I was going to die!

"Turn back around and watch! You asked for my help and I'm giving it to you but you need to see how this is done , there may be a time you have to do this yourself!"

He rubbed the paddle over my bottom for a few seconds then it began, the paddle lands right side , left side then dead center and then he repeats the process , I was squirming by the third smack and kicking and begging by the sixth smack. My butt was on fire and I was so embarrassed! I didn't count how many times the paddle landed but I'm sure it was close to twenty times. He helps me up and warns me to keep my hands by my side.
"You handled that pretty well young lady! I have a feeling that was your first spanking , am I correct?"

My face was burning and my butt was burning and he asks such an embarrassing question , looking at the floor I mange to shake my head yes.

"It figures , well I'm not surprised but I'm sure this won't be your last time getting your bottom warmed! That spanking was for being late to school this morning , I'm only dealing with things you did today little girl , if I went back to the first day of school we would be here a week! Now go get in the corner and think of ways to be sure you make it on time from now on , and don't you dare rub or you get the spanking all over again!'

I stomp back to the corner happy to hide my face but surprised how hard it is not to reach back and rub my burning butt. He tells me to get my nose all the way in the corner and I stomp my foot then do as I was told.

"You see , it didn't kill her! Hell she's still acting like a brat! Now when they are getting more than one spanking like this little brat, you put them in the corner till their butt is no longer red , now you don't wait till it's back to it's natural color or you'll be here all night , but once it's pink she can handle another spanking."

Well it sure was embarrassing to stand there and listen to two teachers talk about the color of my butt! It was even worse to think about the fact I wasn't close to being done with all this!

"Well this is kind of a stupid question but how do you know when it's time?"

I was wondering the same thing but not about to ask.

"When you've been doing this as long as I have you just get a feeling for it , she's a good five more minutes away , but the easiest way is to just look. Young lady, pull your skirt up as high as you can get it and keep it there till I tell you to put it back down. Go over and pull her panties down and take a look , I'll bet you it's still a nice shade of red."

I couldn't believe that he had been so careful to keep my skirt down when he spanked me to telling me to hold my skirt up so they could look at my butt! I did as I was told not wanting to give him any excuses to punish me longer or harder than was already planned. I did ok till Miss Jones came and pulled my panties down to my knees and then I just wanted to die!

"See it's still too red to continue and beside some corner time between spankings gives a brat some time to think! OK little one , your can lower your skirt and pull up your panties now."

My face was burning , I swear having my butt put on display like that was worse than the spanking that I had just gotten. It seemed like I had been in the corner for hours but when he called me out and I glance at the clock it had been just under fifteen minutes. I wanted to tell him my butt was still too sore to get spanked again but I knew I needed to just get his whole thing over with! I'm back in front of him and my face is burning and all I can do is look at the floor

"Now little brat , not only were you not able to get you butt to school on time today , you decided to skip third period and leave school grounds! That is twice as serious as being late and you know it and if you don't you sure will understand when I'm done! This spanking will be over your underpants so take your skirt off and place it on the desk and if you know what's good for you don't argue about it!"

I wanted to argue and tell him how unfair he was telling me to do was but I didn't. I hoped if I didn't pitch any more fits he would go a little easier on me. Oh I was blushing worse than ever as I step out of my skirt and lay it on the desk and the smirk on his face doesn't help when I go and stand back in front of him. I wasn't sure what was going on when he turned me to one side , I thought he was going to spank me while I was standing up and as it turned out I wish that was what he had in mind!

"This won't do at all , your shirt almost covers your butt! You need to take your sweater and shirt off and put them on the desk with your skirt. Oh don't give me that look you sure won't be the first young lady I've seen in their undies , will it Miss Jones!"

I look at Miss Jones and she blushes and shakes her finger at him. It was funny but sure wasn't helping me any. I try to tell him that I could tuck my shirt under my sweater or tie it up , anything but take it off. He tells me I'm being silly and Miss Jones pulls my sweater off like I'm a little child. I turn my back to them and unbutton my blouse. Then I take a deep breath and take it off and place it with my other clothes then cover my chest with my arms and go stand back in front of him. He's shaking his head as is Miss Jones.

"Well now we know why you didn't want to take your shirt off young lady! Get those arms by your sides and explain to us why your not wearing a bra!"

Now not only was I embarrassed his question actually made me mad! I put my arms down and glare at him.

"Are you blind! Just look at me! Do I look like I need to be wearing a bra!?"

He got a smirk on his face that made me even madder.

"Sweetie your not exactly flat chested and the answer to your question is yes, those nipples of yours could put someone's eyes out and need to be covered! Now if your one of THOSE girls who just hates wearing a bra then the dress code says you should be wearing a tee shirt instead! I should give you an extra spanking but I'm not sure your butt can handle what you already have coming , I think of a different punishment for not being in dress code. Now over my lap and hang on for dear life little one!"

I lay over his lap and still can't believe he talked about my nipple like that! I was embarrassed enough as it was and he sure didn't need to point out that my stupid nipples had gotten hard and were sticking out. He picks up the paddle and I see Miss Jones heading for the door. He lays the paddle on the small of my back.

"And just where do you think your going!? I've explained to you once that I'm doing YOU a favor! If you can't watch what needs to be done I can have you strip to your little panties and trade places with her and you can learn that way and I'm sure this brat wouldn't argue about getting a break!"

Miss Jones turns around and begins shaking her head no and I swear her face was redder than mine. She come back over where he can watch her and she can watch what's happening to my butt! This spanking lasted half as long but hurt twice as bad , now my butt was already sore but I would have never dreamed how much protection my skirt had given me during that first spanking. I got few extra swats on the backs of my legs for squirming and even a few to the inside of my thighs when I almost came off his lap. He helped me up and pointed to the corner and I almost ran to it. I was so embarrassed to be almost naked in front of them. He warns Miss Jones again about not watching and tells her it her last warning that next time she'll be joining me! The idea of her getting spanked and me getting to watch made me smile because this was all the fault! I was in the corner around ten minutes when he send Miss Jones over to me and tells her to pull my panties down and decide if I ready to continue. I wanted die and when she told him no I was still pretty red it got worse because he told her to pull my panties all the way down and have me step out of them. I hear her whisper to me that she was sorry as she pulls my panties down and off. Ten minutes later I'm standing in front of him naked and embarrassed.

"No need to tell you that spanking number three is going to be on you naked butt and by far will be the worst one yet! This wasn't your day was it little one , you get caught being late for school , then for leaving school grounds but you weren't done yet , no you had to get caught smoking in the little girls room! Well I bet you'll think twice before you ever want to smoke again!"

Well he wasn't kidding when he said it was going to be the worst spanking because he tore into my butt landing the paddle so fast the sting didn't have time to even register in my brain before two more smacks had landed. As hard as I tried I couldn't lay still and before it was over the inside on my thighs were just as sore and red as my poor butt! He helped me up and I danced around like an idiot hoping it would put out the fire on my butt and I kept having to remind myself not to reach back and rub. I finally stop and start walking towards the corner but he stops me.

"No break this time little one! Come back over here and bend over and put both your hands on the chair and if your hands come off that chair we will start the whole spanking over from the very beginning!"

I see him toss the paddle on the desk and start looking in drawers. I'm bent over the way he said but I can see what he's doing . He comes from behind the desk with a wooden ruler in hand and for the first time I had tears running down my face. He takes his foot and spreads my legs further apart and says something about me keeping my balance but all I could think about was what all he was able to see with me bent over and my legs spread apart like that! He rubs the ruler over my burning butt.

"This final spanking is for the disrespect you showed Miss Jones! Of all the silly, stupid things you did today that was by far the worst little girl and now it's time to pay the price for it!"

The first few smacks with the ruler were just under my butt cheeks the only area the paddle had missed and it hurt so bad but things got even worse when her took his free hand and spread my butt cheeks apart and spanked down the inside of my butt crack with the ruler! That was plain cruel! This spanking was the shortest but hurt the worst. He didn't tell me it was over at first, instead he ran his hand over my butt and legs and admired his work and pointed out to Miss Jones how every inch of my butt, upper legs and inner thighs was the same shade of red. Then he tells me to stand up and face him.

"Well you handled that very well for a beginner little one. We still have to deal the dress code thing , so I decided that sense you think it ok not to wear a bra then you not allowed to wear underwear for the next two weeks! That's top or bottom just to be clear and Miss Jones and myself will be checking everyday to be sure your following the instructions! Now go to the restroom wash your face and tend to you bottom then your free to get dress and leave. Miss Jones as you can see she's still alive and kicking and I bet will be on her best behavior for a awhile anyway."

I run to the bathroom and wet a paper towel and wipe my face then wet two more and put them on my poor butt , it didn't help all that much. I come out of the bathroom and Miss Jones is leaning against the desk and holding my panties up with a silly grin on her face. Just as I reach for them she drops them in the trash can.

"You heard him , no panties for you for two whole weeks! Besides I bet you don't want anything pressing against your ass right now anyway! OK enough small talk , what did you think? Was it what you hoped it would be? Don't just stand there blushing talk to me!"

She had placed herself between me and my clothes and it was clear she was going to make me talk before I got dressed.

"Well it hurt like hell , I never dreamed a spanking could hurt so much and I think I proved you CAN NOT die from embarrassment because I don't think I've ever blushed so much or so long in my entire life! I couldn't believe the two of you talking about my nipples like that! It was bad enough to be standing in that corner hearing you talk about the color of my ass! So does that answer you question? Can I have my clothes now? Or are you going to make me tell you it was the best day of my life and everything I dreamed it would be and more! How did the two of you manage to pull this off?"

She smiles and hands me my shirt. I put it on a try to get my skirt but she laughs and pushes it out of my reach.

"You going to have to earn your clothes back! Oh it was easy to pull off when your dating the principal of a school who has keys and knows when no one will be around! I have to tell you it was a dream come true for him too , god I never had a clue till I told him my college roommate and best friend was coming for a two week visit! I was telling him how crazy and silly we were back then and how we would have been a perfect couple if we had been gay! I told him how you called me miss bossy because I was always telling you what to do and treating you like my own private little doll to dress up and how you loved please and well here we are!"

She hands me the rest of my clothes and has this big grin on her face.

"Hurry up and get dressed , I need to put your hair in pigtails! I hope your butt can handle some more because I was thinking that we could have a sleep over and he could catch us being a little naughty in the bed and after I tell him it was all YOUR IDEA , he gives you a good spanking and has to give us the TALK. I bet I can get his face as red as your butt!"

tk04

Re: Kept after school!

Post by tk04 » Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:18 am

Nicely done, are you going to continue?

jillybean28

Post by jillybean28 » Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:08 pm

Great story write more of it!

profken

Post by profken » Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:28 am

Fabulous story! Well written and very sexy! Hope you continue! Loved the ending; it a a very good story great!