Twice as bad at home!

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
IMSOMEAN

Twice as bad at home!

Post by IMSOMEAN » Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:05 am

It was five minutes before closing time on a Friday afternoon when Brian came out of his office.

"Great week everyone! Thanks for your hard work and have a great weekend. Cathy, I need to see you in my office before you go home please."

I can't explain to anyone the feeling I got when he said that. Oh I knew I had messed up, again, but he hadn't said one word about it and I thought I was off the hook. We all get ready to leave and when the last one left I locked the door and took a deep breath and head to his office , hoping I'm wrong but I have a real good idea what going to happen. I expected him to be sitting behind his desk with that pissed off look on his face but instead he's standing in front of his desk leaned back against it. with a chair just a few feet in front of him that he points to for me to sit down.

"Cathy it was two weeks ago today that you were sitting in that very chair and we had a nice long conversation a conversation that I had thought made it perfectly clear what I expected from you. You promised me things were going to change and we would never have to have that conversation again! Well , in the two weeks sense that conversation , you've been late for work four times , late coming back from lunch ten times , left early three times. You promised to discuss our dress code with the staff but I can't help but notice that two of the young ladies still aren't wearing underwear to work , top or bottom. We have some older gentleman that come into this office that if they see that we'll have to call 911! So what do you have to say for yourself this time!"

I shift in my chair and not sure what to say. I expected to be yelled at but he's so calm , way too calm.

"I'm not going to make any excuses , I've messed up and I know it but I will do better I promise, I haven't addressed the dress code problem yet because I have to be careful how I do that , I don't want to offend them or have them think I'm spying on them so close that I know they don't wear underwear. I'll take care of it , I promise and I'll be on time for now on, I promise."

He just stood there with a shy little smile on his face, he was enjoying watching me squirm.

"I believe you, I really do. I hired you as my office manager for a reason and I just need you to do your job and set a good example for the rest of the staff. Now two weeks ago I made you a promise too , I do hope you remember and if you don't remember I have the papers you signed two weeks ago saying you understood the new rules. Get up and come over here young lady!"

My head is spinning and my stomach has filled with butterflies. When I signed that paper I never in a million years thought I would have to worry about it. I had planned on fixing things and the staff and I never thought he would really do it anyway and now I'm finding out I was so wrong. I walk over to him and he has this grin on his face as he pull my blouse out of the waistband of my skirt. He unbuttons it and takes it off of me and drops it right in front of me. Then he unbuttons my skirt and it falls to the floor around my feet. I step out of it and kick off my shoes. My face is so red it's burning when he reaches behind me and unhooks my bra and it ends up with my other clothes. The grin on his face is bigger and I want to die!

"Pick your clothes up , fold them and put them on the desk."

He steps away from the desk and picks up a small wooden paddle that his body had hidden from my view. Now on top of everything else my heart is racing so fast I think I may pass out. He sits in the chair I had been sitting in and lays the paddle on the floor beside it. I walk over and try to lay over his lap but he stops me.

"Not so fast young lady , get those panties all the way down first!"

It may sound crazy but being made to pull my panties down to get spanked was ten times more embarrassing than him undressing me like I was a child. I do as he asked and laid over his lap. He didn't waste a second and his big old hand stung so bad , he went back and forth from one side to the other till I was kicking and squirming all over his lap. I kicked so much my panties went flying across the room. What made it worse was I knew this was only the beginning because that damn paddle was right in front of my face! When he stopped long enough to pick the paddle up I almost cried! Just like with his hand he was going back and forth from one side to the other only now if I kicked to much he laid the paddle on my back and smacked the inside of my thighs and told me to be still! I was a complete mess when he finally stops and lets me up and to make it more embarrassing he made me stnd in front of him with my ass on fire and completely naked while giving me a lecture on what was expected of me and telling me that from now on this would be handled on a daily basis! He pats my butt and tells me to get dressed and to be sure to lock up when I left. The second he was gone I ran to the bathroom to look at my butt , it was blood red!

I drive around getting myself calmed down and I was a bit confused , part of me was making a plan to make sure it never happened again but part of me was hoping it would , I was thinking I had lost my mind! I walk in the door and I'm surprised to see dinner already on the table. My husband walks over and gives me a kiss and asks how my day was. Well I figure I'm not going to be able to hide my butt at bedtime so I figure I may as well tell him about the whole thing. I tell him how I'd been messing up and how I had signed a paper agreeing to be spanked from now on and how he stripped me naked and spanked me like a ten year old. Then I pulled up my skirt and showed him! I wasn't wearing my panties because I couldn't find them. He smiles and kisses me again and we go sit down to eat. He was quiet at first then gets a smirk on his face.

"I've been thinking , when I was growing up if you got spanked at school you got it twice as bad at home! I bet that would help you with your problem at work!"

I just froze and almost dropped my fork! I had just got the first spanking in my life at work and now this! I finally manage a smile.

"Thanks for the offer but did you see my ass! The last thing in the world I need is another spanking! I still can't believe I got one at work! I go my whole life without being spanked and now I'm being treated like a ten year old!"

The smile on his face got bigger and the butterflies returned to my stomach.

"Yea I did see your beautiful ass and my first question is why aren't you wearing underwear? Your wrong honey , it's exactly what you need and I going to make sure you get everything you need!"

I can tell I'm loosing this battle so I decide to try to delay things as long as I can.

"Well he made me pull my underwear down and sometime during the spanking they came off and I couldn't find them , I'm going in extra early Monday to make sure I find them before he does. Now I don't think much of your idea but I know you well enough that once you get you mind set on something I'm wasting my breath trying to change your mind , but we do have all weekend , so can we not do it till , hum , late Sunday night?"

He stands up and kisses my cheek then starts clearing the table.

"Oh that would be so cruel to make me, uh I mean you, have to wait till Sunday. So be a good girl and go to the bedroom and get out of those clothes and I'll be right with you!"

I stomp off to the bedroom thinking to myself that its been one of those days that I just cant catch a break. I didn't get nervous till I was standing there naked and waiting. I wasn't sure what to do , do I go wait in the corner like a little girl , do I sit on the end of the bed , I glance at my butt in the mirror and it was no longer red , I was shocked that it was now barely pink. I jump when the door opens and I actually blush! It's strange how you react , it's my husband who's seen me naked plenty of times but because he was going to spank me like a child I suddenly get bashful. He kisses my cheek and takes me by the hand and sits down on the end of the bed and puts me over his lap. He lands five or six smacks and my butt may not of been red it sure the hell was still sore! He starts rubbing my butt then his hand goes lower and parts my legs.

"Looks like more that your beautiful ass got spanked!"

He's rubbing the inside of my thighs and I manage to tell his I got spanked on my legs for kicking too much and how unfair it was. Then he slips two fingers inside me , slowly pushing them in and out of me making me even hotter and wetter than I already was.

"Did he touch you like this? Your soaking wet! Did he have some fun other than spanking your sweet ass?"

I'm pushing my hips towards his hand trying to make his fingers go faster and deeper.

"NO , he treated me like I was some kind of little girl! He acted like he could have cared less that I was naked , he just was mean and spanked me over and over again! Not like your doing , your the one that got me all hot , rubbing my butt and my thighs , you know how I get!"

He pulls his fingers away and lands a few more smacks then helps me off his lap. He stands me in front of him and tells me to put my hands behind my back. Then he pinches my nipples and then began kissing them as his rubs his hand between my legs.

"I think we will have to finish your spanking later !"

He pushes me onto the bed and it was the first time sense our honeymoon that we went at it five times in one night! It wasn't just him , we both were animals! The other "new" thing was my butt was getting swatted off and on the entire night and I'm still not sure who got hotter from him doing that. The next morning I wake up to him standing there with an old hairbrush he had found in the bathroom and my day started with my ass set on fire! Once again we both are like two teenagers in heat and things went from the bedroom to the shower and after year of telling him no way , I left that bathroom smooth as a baby from the neck down. The whole weekend was a mixture of spanking and sex and to tell the complete truth one was as much fun as the other.

Back to work on Monday and I actually blushed when more than one person told me what good mood I seemed to be in and that I had this glow going on. I was on my best behavior at work , got there early , stayed late and even cut my lunch hour by ten minutes just to be safe. That worked for the first three days. Then Thursday I messed up , I had over slept and even coming to work with no make up and wet hair I was still almost a half hour late , then I pulled over for speeding coming back from lunch , I got off with a warning but it made me ten minutes late getting back to the office. I thought he hadn't noticed but just as I was about to leave he calls me into the office. With a very red face I walk into his office.

"Well the week started off good but you sure let things slip today! Guess you need a nice long reminder! Thirty minutes late this morning and then ten minutes late coming back from lunch , that means forty minutes of punishment, this time, next time it doubles! Take everything off , yes everything and we will get started."

As embarrassing as it was when he undressed me for that first spanking , this was ten times worse because he just leaned against his desk patting that damn paddle against his leg and never took his eyes off of me. Then when I think it can't get any worse I find out I was wrong , I see his eyes are now looking at my shaved pussy.

"I like your new look , your husband is one damn lucky man!"

He sits in the chair and I go over his lap, I'm more nervous this time than the first time because I knew what was coming! Like the first time he laid the paddle beside the chair right where I would have to look at it and he spanked me ten minutes with his hand then picks up the paddle and goes another ten minutes with the paddle , and like the first time when I kicked or squirmed too much the inside on my thighs got smacks. Then he helps me up and warns me not to rub my butt.

"Half done! Now I said forty minutes of punishment and it doesn't have to be all spanking. I could put you in the corner with your hands on your head for ten minutes then do ten more minutes of spanking. Or if you really want this over with , I happen to have a nice butt plug and some lube , we put that in and ten minutes in the corner with that will count as double and you'll be done , this time. "

My face turned as red as my butt! That is one area that has always been off limits even with some very good begging from my husband. The problem was that my butt hurt so bad that I just couldn't take another spanking and I would end up crying like a baby. If he had said ten minutes in the corner with or twenty without that damn thing in my butt I would have picked the twenty minutes in a flash , but the idea of being spanked for ten more minutes. Well I explained I'd never done anything back there before and I was willing to let him do it but if I couldn't stand it then we had to talk about something else to do to punish me. He agreed then got a small bag from his desk , I began to blush more and more. He made me bend over and reach back and pull my butt cheeks open , I'm positive just to be mean! I jumped when he squirted the cold lube on my anus and held my breath as he pressed the cold plastic plug against my virgin anus. Then a sharp pain and it was in , it felt strange but didn't really hurt once it was in , it was just a feeling I'd never had before. Walking to the corner was hard and him telling me if the plug came out I got an extra spanking and he had a bigger plug to use!. In some ways that was the longest ten minutes of my life in others it was the shortest! I was so afraid he was going to notice how turned on I had gotten , I could feel the wetness and my nipples had gotten so hard they hurt. He tells me I can get dressed and leave and he hope I could manage to be on time! He left and I headed to the bathroom right after taking that awful thing out of my butt.

I planned on driving around for a little bit to get myself calmed down but it hurt too bad to sit! I head home and my husbands meets me at the door and gives me a nice long kiss that I sure needed. Then his hand drifts down to my butt as he starts to kiss me a second time and when I jump he shakes his head and turns me around and lifts up the back of my dress and pulls my panties down.

"Looks like someone we both know got in trouble again! Well you know the rules of the house young lady! Go to the bedroom and get undressed , I'll be in with the hairbrush in just a few minutes!"

I stomp off to the bedroom telling him how unfair this whole thing was but when I got to the bedroom I was soaking wet and couldn't wait for him to get there. He came in smacking that damn brush against his hand and he sat on the end of the bed and pulled me over his lap. The smacks were fast and hard but he didn't spank me very long he could look at my poor ass and know I couldn't take very much. He put the brush down and began to rub my hot red bottom , then the backs of my legs and then he began to rub my inner thighs , I was almost gasping for breath I was so excited. Then his hand moves again and now he has a finger against my sore little anus.

"Is this lube? What is this about young lady?"

My face was burning and I was glad I was still over his lap and not having to look at him while I explained how I was given a choice between standing in the corner for ten minutes and getting another spanking or standing in the corner for ten minutes with that awful thing in my butt and not getting another spanking. I was a little afraid he was going to be mad at me but I got shocked in more ways than one.

"Well you know the rules , you get it twice as bad once you get home , I'm going to let you up and you bend over the end of the bed , you went ten minutes with that in your bottom at work then you will go twice that long now!"

I did as I was told , what else could I do. I was afraid he was going to get my vibrator and it was twice as big as what had been used at work. It wasn't till I hear his pants hit the floor that I realize what he has in mind. I started to tell him no , I almost stood up and told him that wasn't the same thing but I didn't. I'm not going to lie , it hurt at first but only in the very beginning then he began telling me how tight my ass was and his finger was doing all the right things around and on my clit , he explodes inside me then it was my turn and it was such a wild feeling when the muscles inside my ass milked him dry. We took a shower and went right back to bed , hell we forgot to eat dinner!

The next day I was first to work and never left the building for lunch , I wasn't taking any chances , my butt wasn't ready for any more attention, and right before lunch I notice Megan bending over and there was no signs of her wearing panties , her thin top had already shown she wasn't wearing a bra. Brian had already left for lunch so I told her I need to talk to her in his office. It was an embarrassing conversation but when I pointed out that if I could see she wasn't wearing underwear so could everyone else she understood and promised it would never happen again. The just as she was about to leave she stop and turned back around.

" I have to tell you that your a very good boss and he made a great choice bringing you in and putting you in charge of the office staff. It's really funny how the both of you can act like your just another employee instead of his wife , I admire the way you keep your home life and work life completely separate."

I thanked her then actually laughed out loud. Yea work was work and home was home but my poor ass sure wished he wasn't just the boss at work!"

redzonedefense_F

Re: Twice as bad at home!

Post by redzonedefense_F » Tue Feb 03, 2015 1:36 pm

Didn't see that coming! LOL

tk04

Re: Twice as bad at home!

Post by tk04 » Thu Feb 05, 2015 10:43 am

Very nice!