Cruisin' FF-m

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
justpecause

Cruisin' FF-m

Post by justpecause » Sun Feb 01, 2015 1:14 am

Myra came back to her bed, ran her hand softly across my head as she stepped past my knees and then supported herself with both forearms, bent belly-down forward, swung her left knee up and over my head, and spread her thighs apart for me to start rewarding her.

Eating ass has turned me on since my college days but I felt at risk for offering a rim-job to the winner of my contrived idea to choose if Myra or Val had the best vagina just three hours ago where we sat in the ship’s cute little bar where I’d lazily found myself not having anything else to do but start up conversation with these two very-regular-looking plain-Jane’s who I learned were cruising together without Myra’s husband and Val didn’t even have a boyfriend.

The conversation developed from small talk about nothing until one of them segway’d into scuttlebutt about how the young, gorgeous cruise performers were supposedly having orgies of sex behind the scenes. This, in turn, transitioned into what I felt was sufficient personal revelations to warrant taking a calculated risk; and so I tendered an offer to perform oral servitude for both of them. I knew instantly from both of their gleaming eyes and the undeniable delight as if they’d scored a home run, before they even started to accept, that they were going to.

They did take me up on that idea, and it lit my blood on fire. My mind raced with such excitement that I lost some of my usual patience and ability to analyze before acting. But that’s when I risked losing my more carefully acquired opportunity to get to eat two juicy pussy’s that my brain was painting as fantastic works of divine art God had sprinkled down onto Earth; even though both these ladies are in their 40’s, neither are particularly attractive, and I had no actual data regarding their vaginas. None of that played into how badly I wanted to eat them out. And I wanted to lick their asses because I’m just that way. The intelligent and safe course of action would not have been to start revealing any kind of obsession and, particularly, to keep my secret ass-worshiping fetish to myself. Instead, I introduced the cunt-quality contest which was ridiculously risky and potentially insulting and then, to add more ridiculousness and risk, tagged on that I’d lick the winner’s ass hole! What a fucking idiot I can be.

Before trying to read their facial reactions, I tried to temper what I said by saying ‘taste and form’ are just a small part of how they’d be judged. Instantly, before I finished conveying that little tid-bit of false information, I began to anticipate and speculate that I’d made a terribly poor decision and to expect everything to fall like a house of cards. But I was wrong. I saw obvious curiosity and no sign that any of it offended either lady. Oh-My-Gawd, they appeared to like my add-on, so I proceeded with newfound confidence, and continued to explain that their reactions and movement will actually be most important. And then I followed up, giving them the stipulation that I require their agreement promising that their reaction- and movement-conduct must be 100 percent natural and not contrived in order to win the silly contest. Seemingly in unison all three of us quietly sipped the lousy drinks brought to us by the infinitely more attractive cocktail waitress who’s pussy and ass hole truly had absolutely no bearing on my obsessed focus during those particular exciting moments of my life. Val and Myra gleamed at each other as if communicating in telepathy, and I just waited to see what they’d say next.

Val finally responded with, “it is silly, Mark, but I like your little contest idea and I know Myra well enough to speak for her…”

Myra broke in by leaning forward to steal the conversation’s attention, and with the very-first evidence that she ever smiles that I saw, she so cutely replied in legal jargon, “Mark, we respectfully accept your terms.” She laughed softly aloud and then Val’s even softer laughing joined their display of delightful anticipation that their special cruise vacation had just morphed out of mere fun into an extravagance of sexual pleasure.

The only further order of business, I felt, was that nothing about me being gratified was mentioned so far. With that outburst that I thought I tactfully expressed, or at least reasonably so, the soft girl-like giggling and near-smiling delight in her eyes abruptly ended with Myra’s reaction. For a short instant, she focused a snake-eyed glance that I suppose a disgusted guilt-laying mother might use to start disciplining her little boy who stole matches from a grocery store. But it was an instantly corrected one-second knee-jerk response. She relaxed her mouth, softened her eyes and replied back to me with: ”I know, Mark, that’s what I like so much about your excellent proposal.” She paused a moment to gather how she’d proceed and then, glaring at me, said: “And we’ve agreed to it. Don’t push it.”

And then Val joined in to support her partner in crime, with: “Me too, Mark, that’s what makes it so good for me too. I love how it’s all about me and Myra. You made us feel like royalty.”

Myra added, “Mark-boy, honor your totally unselfish promise, and let us be selfish bitches. That will turn us on so much more than if you try to make us reciprocate like we’re little whores or something.” Myra looked down and muttered something about servicing her and her friend should be enough.

And it was enough. I responded, “I crave that about it and it also turns me on to royally service you girls. I want absolutely nothing in return except getting invited back for the honor to serve you again, should you decide that I’m worthy. I just brought that up in case you two happen to be the type who need to reciprocate because I didn’t yet know how you feel about it. With such details settled, we agreed that I’d arrive at their cabin at 8:00, and we all adjourned.

I chose to eat Myra first. I’m really quite good at eating pussy and I made them squirm, moan and, at times, reflexively grind their cunts against me to gain pressure. Both came but when Myra climaxed, she nearly screamed and used both hands against the back of my skull to shove my face so hard against her that I thought my teeth would cut her. I guess that was why she won the contest.

Myra instantly wanted to cash-in when I announced that she won but sprinted to the little cabin toilet area before she returned and got back on her bed. I got that short break after exhausting my neck and face muscles and rubbing my lips raw against Val’s pussy. It wasn’t so much that I ate her hard but it just took so long to bring her to climax.

I scooted over and forward to get in between Myra’s thighs with my face positioned comfortably in place to begin servicing this awesome woman with wonderful ass worship. Their room had good lighting letting me see the center of Myra’s pink little anal hole that was wonderfully surrounded by her puckered and darker tissue that transitions from mucus membrane into to skin going outward from center. I heard Val announce to the room that she’s going to enjoy watching this and I noticed she’d sat at the edge of Myra’s bed to watch me perform, close up.

Myra had her ass spread wide and I could just tell she expected to feel my tongue land on her hott brown ass hole. Instead, I began by running the tip of my tongue barely inside her crack, up and down, ever so lightly against where her pubic ass hair began its pattern covering most the insides of her ass crack nearly to her anus and leaving about a half-inch wide bare-skinned vertical strip going down to her anus plus downward from the bottom of her pucker to that small stretch below to the flesh that borders the ass hole and vagina. Continuing to lick gently and lightly, barely letting her feel it, I alternated to and from both sides, tasting her hair and feeling its contrast in coarseness with the smooth skin it grows from. With time, I gave slightly more pressure. When Myra squirmed, I lifted my face back to announce, “I’m just washing your hair a bit.” Both girls giggled. It wasn’t the least bit dirty and I found her pubic hair wonderfully light and sparse. When I pressed back down, I opened my mouth gave her much more pressure than I’d given with just my tongue, and used my inner lips to assist my tongue to slide up and down the sides of her inner ass crack, alternating to wet both sides with complete swaths cyclically up and down the full length of her crack, almost in a timed rhythm. I moved the pattern inward to let her enjoy the accelerated speed and increased ass-worshiping pressure, so close but still not yet touching her ass hole where I knew she badly wanted my mouth. What I was giving her made her know, or at least vividly imagine how good it would feel if I happened to be eating up and down her center and covering her pleasure-sensitive ass hole.

Instead of simply moving the rapid up and down worshiping cycle I was giving her inner crack sides to finally land on center for her, I stopped and quit worshiping but repositioned my mouth just off her hott and intoxicating anus and let her feel me breath against it a few seconds. And then I dabbed, with the tip of my tongue, lightly landing it just a half-inch left of her little pink tightly closed center hole, and finally got to taste and feel her wonderfully puckered warm ass hole. Myra moaned in obvious pleasure yet I knew damn well she demanded far more stimulation that I still denied her. Instead, I dabbed my tongue tip just significantly enough to let her feel the tease and let me taste her, about one short touch every three seconds for about a minute before advancing to give Myra far more anal pleasure. She never asked me to advance but her squirming revealed that my teasing stressed her in frustrated tension. She returned wonderful sweet feminine moaning sounds with each dab, and the obvious undersupplied pleasure I was giving her turned me on incredibly. I needed to make sure she got the most fantastic ass worshiping imaginable. The dabbing contributed for the contrast in its tease but it had become time for me to advance for Myra’s satisfaction, pleasure, and conquest.

The next phase for Myra was simple, pure anal tongue rimming. I moved my hands and other body away so as to not touch hers except for my tongue exclusively on her ass hole. I licked upward and downward, around in circles, and pressed on with as much pressure for maximum stimulation and pleasure for Myra’s anal sensitivity. However this phase is limited to the pleasure just my tongue can provide with just as much pressure as it can give, using neither hand and without pressing my mouth and face to her ass. Still, I knew Myra’s rimming felt so good for her because I was making her moan louder, almost constantly, and more reflexively. She was obviously loving and craving the sensations. I continued for a very long 10 minutes of pure, constant rimming, but I had a lot more to give her whether she realized it or not, and I felt that it had become time to advance to escalate Myra’s pleasure again, to the next plase. That it would also more highly gratify the selfish entitlement of my contracted servitude excited and turned me on fantastically. I hoped that it would please her as much and I think it did.

I slightly repositioned to get my hands around the sides of both Myra’s hips, used my elbows to gently push her inner thighs to slightly spread her legs farther apart, opened my mouth and pressed it snugly against Myra’s exciting ass hole. For a fleeting moment, my brain reminded me that it was her shit hole. There was no sign of any shit and that idea of dirtiness only excited to compel me even further. Everyone knows she shits out of it, and Val who’d been sitting so quietly watching every detail knows I’m eating out Myra’s shit hole. It embarrassed me. The humiliation from giving this servitude never dawned on me until just then. It made me so excited.

So, I pressed my mouth against Myra’s ass hole and felt the hardness of her inner pelvic bones against my cheekbones. Using the wetness my saliva already applied, I took a few seconds to spread it to the sides of her crack. Using my hands tugging the sides of her hips to keep her ass pressed as hard against my mouth and face as I could, I began gliding rapidly up and down in short strokes for maximum stimulation, making sure to get as much of the surface area from my tongue and inner lips slipping across Myra’s entire anus. I worked as hard as I could using my neck, face, and back muscles while maintaining optimal mouth and tongue pressure and stimulation. I imagined what would feel best if I got my ass worshiped, and applied what I imagined should give Myra the most pleasure. So I decided to stop eating up and down, stopped with my mouth at dead-center and stiffened my tongue. I pressed my face back down hard against her and darted my tongue as deeply into Myra’s ass hole as I could and held it there until the tongue muscle I needed to hold rigid got too fatigued to maintain that particular servitude. So, I rested a few seconds while the need to get my tongue back inside escalated in my brain. I knew I had to because I imagined how good it must feel plus Myra’s moaning told me to keep tongue fucking her. Because I couldn’t just hold it in for more than a minute at a time, I learned how to stick it in as far as I could, let the pressure of her hole push it back out and then keep darting it in and out, repeatedly for a much longer duration than I could just hold it inside her ass continuously. And that technique actually worked better because Myra’s moaning became a reflexive groaning series of sounds that she’d never intentionally make because it would embarrass her. But it told me that I was performing excellently for her and those sounds turned me on so much that I felt my own pre-ejaculatory sperm oozing in my pants. Her groaning also told me that my tongue fucking was giving her more pleasure than anything I’d done prior. And so I needed to keep struggling to give her what I knew was the best pleasure I knew how to cause, long enough to make sure it’s uniquely fantastic and wonderful for her. I actually did pause once during this phase to comment that I call what I’m doing “royal ass worship” and explained later to them that royal ass worship is how you desperately perform it to your country’s queen in fear that she might order your head cut off if she’s not sufficiently pleased. They, of course, loved that.

The following morning, I found Myra and Val sitting at the breakfast dining room, joined them, and hoped beyond comprehension that they would want more of me. After about five minutes, Val brought that subject up, confirmed my willingness which all knew was really extreme desire, and then informed me that they’ve slightly altered the parameters. But that they were sure I’d approve. So was I even before Val told me that they now wanted me to skip the pussy-eating routine, they both just wanted “rimming” now. They didn’t mean just the phase that I call rimming, I knew they wanted me to give them both the same ass-worshiping that Myra won off me last night; the teasing, hair-wash, dabbing, rimming, and royal ass worship.

Of course they got just what they ordered and we spent most of that Friday afternoon “in session” as the ship sailed, and then I exhausted myself licking, eating, and royally worshiping their asses for hours again Friday night until after midnight when I finally got back to my own cabin, in a daze, to get well needed sleep that should replenish me for tomorrow’s certain full day of even more anal servitude.

But the next Saturday is when things changed more unexpectedly for me. The three of us sat for breakfast, just as before. Val started telling Myra what her sister in law told her on the phone earlier in the morning. She turned to me to explain that the sister’s a disciplinarian which confused me. She had to explain that Sis doesn’t discipline children but grown men and sometimes women. That just added to my confusion so I asked, “you mean like a dominatrix”?

“Not exactly, she doesn’t get paid or anything but she knows all about the dominatrix world and the spanking community. Adults come to her to be disciplined.”

“What spanking community?”

“Well, there is one, and she’s in it. She understands domination and submission, too.” And then Val refocused to Myra and told her that her sis said that what they’re doing with me with this ass worshiping is definitely domination and submission, and that the two of them need to properly develop it, of course, with her guidance. Listening to more, I found out that Val had revealed to her sister-in-law that my ass-worshiping gave Val anal orgasms, that anal orgasms are unusual for most women but, for those who achieve them, they typically gain much more intense euphoria than normal vaginal orgasm’s give. Of course, I loved hearing that but then Val went on to say that they need to get me to start visiting them after we get back to port, and then let Sis teach them how to properly dominate me. She told them they need to change how we’re doing the ass worshiping, and turn it into face-sitting domination, and it’s not likely Mark’d be ready without proper training. “Myra,” Val exclaimed to her, “she said we need to spank him first, and she wants to show us how.” Val was so excited and her enthusiasm instantly spread to Myra. They both turned to me and asked what I thought about all this.

Spanking has secretly excited me for years and I was fixated on that but somehow wasn’t paying much attention to the sister’s jist about the face-sitting thing. I answered back, “I don’t know about face-sitting, but why do you need to wait for your sister’s help. Can’t you just spank me up in your cabin?”

Myra leaned in with so much surplus in her excitement to reply more quickly than was appropriate table conversation and yet Val and I shared in this obsession as she said, “yes, and I have the best hairbrush with a great flat back side that I want to paddle your bare ass with. We don’t need to be taught, I know exactly how to train your bottom, and then you can eat mine.”

In her own obsession from everyone’s newfound interest in spanking me, Val broke in and said, “can we go up to the cabin right now?”

We got through the door and Myra took immediate charge. She ordered me to take my pants off and pushed me toward the bed and watched to make sure I complied which I did as fast as I could. Pre-ejaculatory sperm dripped from the tip of my rock hard cock and they both looked in unison and then glanced away to ignore my dick from then on. Myra pulled her blonde hairbrush out of stowage from the cupboard, moved swiftly to sit at the edge of her bed and announced that she would spank me first. Val argued and somehow convinced Myra that she should get to, and Myra handed her the brush to let her best friend begin. So then Val sat on her bed exactly how Myra did, patted her lap, and ordered me with even more authority in her voice to bend over her lap, and stay still.

“Is it going to hurt?” I cried out in obvious fright. But that fright was making me want it so much more. I heard Myra answer, “of course, stupid. We’re going to make sure it hurts. It’s a spanking, for Christ sake.” I got over Val’s legs putting my bare and so vulnerable ass in place for her convenience. I hadn’t even clinched in anticipation before Val so instantly started swatting me, so hard, in such rapid succession. She really did make sure it hurt, and it did so badly so fast that I started bobbing my head up and down, crying out with embarrassing and pathetic moans of pain that I was sure would achieve the mercy I needed. But Val kept paddling me and the wicked pain accelerated dramatically not just from her relentless repletion but she was hitting harder and harder. I started crying out, nearly screaming, shaking my upper body side to side, and couldn’t help kicking my legs outward. Val kept spanking me and Myra was encouraging her to keep spanking even though I started crying not just streaks of pain, but crying like a little boy who just fell off his tricycle and badly skinned his knee. I became so loud that Myra finally stopped Val because she didn’t want anyone to hear us. Val let me get up off her lap, and the two of them stood up to marvel and relish in Val’s awesome domination that I continued to reflect back to them from my continuous crying and pathetic whimpering, shaking, and nervous jumping slightly up and down with such embarrassing desperation of distress for them to feed on. As the pain slowly wore, it transitioned through my brain rapidly from embarrassment, into and through the depths of humiliation until I realized how mortified I was. But I never felt the anger I thought would ensue. It was Myra’s and Val’s extreme pleasure and their obvious powerful feeling of conquest that somehow made me begin to love that I took that ridiculously horrible paddling. I somehow realized that they were feeling something far more euphoric and pleasing than any sex could give them. I began to feel honor and then I loved that I suffered so they could have whatever that was.

But Myra took the euphoria I’d managed to develop during the aftermath of Val’s terrible spanking, and moved me right back into pure fright when she decided she was done enjoying Val’s moment and that she wanted her turn. She wanted to feed her new addiction and I knew she needed to torture my already raw ass and probably violate me with perverted pain-rape to accomplish that. For a fleeting moment, I considered denying her until I could recover more. And then I couldn’t. I needed to let her hijack my ego, pride, and dignity with what I knew damn well would be even worse than the paddling Val gave me just 20 minutes prior.

Myra ordered me, standing, to approach her. She rubbed my bottom and the backs of my upper legs. Surprisingly, she cupped and felt my testicles and that made my dick pop, strait-up 12 O: clock. She commented that my bottom was too raw and worn to take much more abuse. That was so true. Myra finally revealed that she was contriving where else to hurt me, and I started catching on. This would be the backs of my upper legs, my sit-spot where Val somehow missed, and I hoped in dreaded fear that Myra wasn’t thinking about hurting my balls that she’d been fondling the same way she exploring my legs. It turned out that she wasn’t and to my surprise, Myra’s paddling was much lighter than Val’s was. It still hurt badly and, while I spent the following couple of hours eating both their asses out, I felt throbbing from the top of my entire ass all the way down my legs about half way to the backs of my knees, continuously. And I was bruised badly for two weeks following.

We only had one more day until the ship landed back. Val said that maybe they should listen to her sister-in-law about how to spank better because they wasted me in just one session and then I was too bruised and thrashed to do it again. I was so glad they realized that and enjoyed taking turns eating them both out, front to rear for most of our last day.

Well, this story is laced with stretches and lies about what really happened on that cruise, their names aren't Val & Myra and I'm not Mark. I haven’t heard from them since the cruise but I wouldn’t mind meeting Sis.

markiee

Re: Cruisin' FF-m

Post by markiee » Wed May 20, 2015 7:12 pm

Women seem to know what a guy needs!

justpecause

Re: Cruisin' FF-m

Post by justpecause » Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:51 pm

They do! Well, some of them do and they're the ones I so helplessly need to enable.