New Story Section RULES!

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
Sean
Site Admin

New Story Section RULES!

Post by Sean » Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:56 pm

Please feel free to repost anything that was lost in the server move.

You can post stories regarding sex, but please put *SEX* in the subject
Also please label your stories by gender if possible. If the story is about a male adult
spanking a female girl, the label would be *M/f* If there happened to be sex it would be *M/f SEX*

Which brings up the next rule. You can post what you want as long as it is legal in California AND the
place where you reside. Adding underage kids to stories with spankings is probably legal, but sexual situations might not be. There are several US sites that do display these types of stories, so i will say, please use your best judgement, and no R@PE! stories, we cant even spell the word right because we can get in trouble with the internet authorities. So please no illegal forced activities. A forced spanking is ok. But lets keep it legal!

The last rule is.. No Negative Posts or Harrassing of other members. No Negativity! (bratting excluded)

marcy60a

Re: New Story Section RULES!

Post by marcy60a » Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:01 am

Sean wrote: You can post stories regarding sex, but please put *SEX* in the subject
Also please label your stories by gender if possible. If the story is about a male adult
spanking a female girl, the label would be *M/f* If there happened to be sex it would be *M/f SEX*
Good idea. Do you include the distinction between "M/f" and "M/F", that is, "M/F" means an adult female on the bottom?

Are there any other labels you recommend?

By the way, you might want to consider making this a sticky thread so these rules are always at the top.
Sean wrote:Which brings up the next rule. You can post what you want as long as it is legal in California AND the
place where you reside. Adding underage kids to stories with spankings is probably legal, but sexual situations might not be. There are several US sites that do display these types of stories, so i will say, please use your best judgement, and no R@PE! stories, we cant even spell the word right because we can get in trouble with the internet authorities. So please no illegal forced activities. A forced spanking is ok. But lets keep it legal!
I think you will find, if you care to look into the matter, that as long as there are no pictures, even some pretty explicit sex scenes involving minors are legal (They aren't to my personal taste, and I won't post such or even read most such stories, but they are legal.) Use of the real name and description of a real person, particularly a minor, might be a problem, however, if the person is recognizable.

I have no idea who or what you mean by "the internet authorities". To the best of my knowledge there are no special LEGAL authorities for the internet in the US, and there is no legal rule preventing the use of any particular word or words. The word you mention is certainly used on many sites, including many posted works of erotic fiction. Check a search engine. Of course it might be that your particular internet provider has set this rule, or even that it is your personal rule. Which would be fine, not all rules derive from laws. But I am quite sure that there is no such law, in the US at least.
Sean wrote:The last rule is.. No Negative Posts or Harrassing of other members. No Negativity! (bratting excluded)
Would this mean no friendly but adverse comment on stories ("I'd like more spanking in this one" or "I wish there was more plot in that one")? Speaking as a poster, I'd welcome any reasonably constructive comment even if adverse. (But not "That story was a sack of sh*t" please).

-Marcy