HEAT FOR THE SEAT FOR A MARRIED COUPLE

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
undermycloud

HEAT FOR THE SEAT FOR A MARRIED COUPLE

Post by undermycloud » Fri Jan 02, 2015 7:24 am

My newly wed wife Sarah and I were both in our early twenties , and due to a hitch with the house that we were buying, we were temporarly living with Sarah's mum Jean. It wasn't an ideal arrangement for a recently wed couple, but iat least it meant we would be able to save a bit of money for when our house was finaly ready. We all got on reasonably well and Jean was working quite a bit of the time which meant that Sarah and I had a fair ammount of time on our own.
On one particular Friday night Sarah and I were invited to a party, we were both looking forward to letting our hair down and have a bit of fun. Sarah had purchased a new dress for the occassion and when she put it on , she looked absolutly stunning, it was very short, virtualy only just covering her knickers and showing off her glorious bare legs, and with a low cut top that fully emphasised her ample bust. I told her, I could have quite easily made love to her right there,she laughed and reminded me that Jean was working all the next day, so we would have plenty of time for fun. As we were leaving the house Jean told us that she hoped we had a good time, and to try not to make too much noise when we returned as she had an early start in the morning.
Well the evening was good and we both ended up a little tipsy, coming home in the early hours and completly forgetting Jeans request for us to not make too much noise. We put some music on and were both singing away both badly and loudly and totaly unaware of Jean trying to sleep. At one point Sarah picked up a cushion and threw it at me, I caught it and threw it back, then grabbed another and threw that at her, very soon there was cushions all over the floor, as I reached over to grab one that had fallen near me, I spotted an unopened bag of sugar on the coffee table, of course I couldn't resist and I lobbed it at Sarah, making her yell as it hit her arm, soon we were throwing it across the room to each other, of course the inevitable happened and on one throw the bag hit the corner of a unit causing it to rip open and spill the entire contents all over the floor, of course we both found this hilarious in our tipsy state and both cracked up laughing, it was at this moment the door opened and a very irate looking Jean in dressing gown and face like thunder stood there glaring. Her eyes surveying the mess from the cushions and sugar all over the carpet.
"Right thats it" she said backing out of the door, and going back upstairs,we heard the sound of a drawer opening and shutting, then Jean coming back down the stairs and re entered the lounge holding a menacing looking, oblong shaped wooden paddle, about quarter inch thick, which obviously was designed for one purpose only, and was even more evident as she turned it round to reveal the words HEAT FOR THE SEAT printed on it, in big bold letters. I looked at Sara her face had gone white, she had told me about the paddle , that had been used on her unruly teenage bottom, the fact that it was always applied on the bare and how it hurt. I remember her telling me the last time she had been spanked was when she had just turned eighteen, and she'd sworn at Jean, the result being an extremely sore rear, and unable to sit down for some time.
For the next couple of minutes Jean berated us both, telling us we had no consideration for others, and that we treated the place with no respect and left it looking like a pig sty, all the time she was lecturing us, she was tapping the paddle in the palm of her hand. Finaly she told us that things were going to change and that she was going to teach us both a lesson we would remember for some time.
"If you behave like naughty teenagers, then Im going to have to treat you that way ." She sat down on the arm of the sofa. "Right young lady,over my knee".
" Oh mum please, Im sorry" Sarah pleaded looking at the implement that Jean was holding, "We will clear it up"
" You certainly will, but after I've finished with you"
Sarah was still pleading with her mum, but edged over to where Jean was perched and stood there hesitantly. With her free hand Jean grabbed hold of her daughters wrist and pulled across her lap, her short dress riding up revealing her flimsy white knickers. Jean pulled her further over until her feet were just off the floor, hauled her dress right up around her waist and then yanked her knickers down till they were around her knees, her bare legs streched out straight and her rounded bottom with pale white cheeks were sticking up in the air. Part of me wanted to intervene and to tell Jean that this was my wife and she had no right to treat her this way , but I just stood there and did nothing, I was totaly mesmerized by the proceedings,and the sight of my wifes bare bottom, was causing a lot of discomfort down the front of my trousers. I was so preoccupied with the view I was not even aware of Jean raising the paddle or its descent onto Sara's bottom. I was however aware of the loud crack as it met its target, the yell from Sarah and the red mark that appeared instantly on the bare flesh, another crack another yell and another red mark. I took my eyes off of Sarahs bottom and watched as Jean raised the paddle and bought it down vigarously time after time, as each stroke landed the cheeks wobbled beautifully, Sarah was now wriggling furiously trying desperatley to get her bottom out of the firing line, and yelling madly as the paddle made contact. but Jean had her gripped tightly and continued with the onslaught to her behind. With all the wriggling her breasts had now come out of the low cut top and were bouncing along in time to her bottom, which was now resembling the colour of a post box, totaly red with no white showing at all . Finaly Jean stopped and pulled her sobbing daughter to her feet, her hands clutching her well spanked bottom, as she did a little dance, trying to relieve the pain.
"Right then Paul, get over here" My legs felt like jelly as I walked the few paces to where Jean was still sitting on the arm of the sofa, and when I was stood by her side she undid the buckle on my belt and let my trousers fall to the floor, then grabbing my wrist she pulled me across her lap. It felt as if I were in a dream, with no control over my actions. I felt her arm go round my waist and as with Sarah earlier, she pulled me forward so as my feet were off the floor, and then tugged down my pants. I remember a variety of thoughts, it was extremely sensual and arousing lying there also a twinge of anticipation as well as fear having just witnesssed what she'd done to her daughters backside. I was also feeling totaly humiliated, it wasnt so much the nudity but more the actual position of lying across my mother in laws lap like a naughty little boy, with my bare bottom sticking up in the air, and feeling totaly vunerable.
I didn't have long to feel that way, suddenly there was a loud crack and my bottom felt as if it were on fire, this was quickly followed by another, this time on a different part of my upturned rear, and so as with Sarah,for the next few minutes, Jean continued to spank my backside good and hard . I was desperatly trying to wriggle free, but Jean was a strong woman and she held me tightly. Finaly after what seemed a lifetime the slaps stopped and Jean pulled me to my feet.
" That was just a warm up, but if I hear one more sound out of either of you, then I will definately be applying some real heat to your bottoms. Now I want this mess cleaned up now, and as the vaccum cleaner is broken , you are going to have to do it by hand".
With that Jean stormed out of the room and back up the stairs to bed.
Sarah and I just stood there looking at each other both of us half naked. I think neither of us could fully comprehend the recent events, it had all happened so quick. I took Sarah in my arms and gave her a cuddle gently rubbing her redened rear and feeling the heat that was coming from her bottom. She moved her hand down my back and did the same to me. Within seconds I had penetrated her and we stood cupping each others cheeks as we had the most amazing sex, that was all over in seconds. We stood like that for a few minutes, then Sarah said we had better get the sugar cleaned up, just in case her mum came back down, because if she did and we hadn't even started , then she would be realy mad.It took us about twenty minutes with a dust pan and brush to get every single grain picked up, and the room looking tidy once more.
In the privacy of our bedroom, we both looked in the full length mirror at the damage to our redened rears, then Sarah fetched a jar of cold cream from the bathroom and we gently soothed it in to the burning flesh of each other.
The next morning, the house was silent with Jean long gone off to work, the memory of the night before seemed like a dream, but my bottom was still tingling from the spanking, but was nowhere near as painful as it had been, just a little tender to the touch.
Over breakfast we discussed the events of the previous night, and agreed that in a strange way we had both found the experience quite erotic, seeing each other getting their bottoms reddened, and even though painful in a funny way it had been enjoyable, as Sara said it was different from the spankings in her teenage years.
It was a couple of hours later, I was sat in the lounge reading the paper, Sara appeared in the doorway looking mischieveus, both hands behind her back, and wearing just a short top and skimpy pants. Before I could say anything she walked over to where I was sitting and bringing her left arm forward produced a cup and lifting it above my head , tipped the contents all over me, sugar spilled down my neck and over my clothes onto the chair and the carpet, laughing she bought her right arm forward and produced the wooden paddle. "I bet you think I need some real heat in my bottom for that".
She handed me the paddle, pulled down her pants and lay across my lap, for the second time in less than twelve hours I marvelled at the sight of my wife's bare upturned bottom the rounded cheeks still a little pink from last night, with my free hand I stroked them feeling the softness and the warmth, watching as they quivered every now and then.
I had never spanked anybody before and was a bit apprehensive about the task in hand, but I had watched intently as Jean had used the same paddle that I was now holding and had a good idea of how hard to swing it in order to get the best results. As jean had done last night, I placed my free arm around Sara's waist holding her tight, then raising the wooden implement I bought it down sharply on the center of Sara's bottom the skin almost instantly turning a deeper shade of pink, I waited a few seconds before bringing the paddle down again this time hitting a different spot, then another pause then another stroke in another spot. With each swat Sara 's bottom jerked and the cheeks wobbled like a jelly on a plate. I don't know how many times I bought the paddle down onto her bottom, or how long it went on for, I was to involved in the view of those cheeks turning colour from pink to red to scarlet and even purple. From the first few spanks Sara had been yelling and crying and begging for me to stop her body wriggling like mad trying to get free, but I continued until I was sure that I'd given her something to remember. Only then did I pull her to her feet and gave her a cuddle.
I told Sara that I would make us both a coffee and left her nursing her wounded bottom, when I returned a few minutes later with the two cups Sara had pulled up her pants and was sitting gingerly on a cushion, I placed the cups on the table and went back into the kitchen returning with a third cup, the contents of which I tipped over her head, as before there was sugar everywhere.
It was some twenty minutes later that I found myself bare bottomed over Sara's knees, I had been thinking about it whilst I spanked her, and realised I craved for the same.
"Right my boy I'm going to teach you a lesson, that you won't forget for a long time" With a loud crack the paddle came down on my bare, bottom another followed then another, all landing in quick succession, no pauses each hitting a different spot .She was spanking as Jean had done, like a woman on a mission. Whilst she was spanking she was telling me how naughty I was and how I wouldn't sit down for a week, by now the heat and the pain were building up. I kept thinking that any time she would stop but she just continued, no slowing down just a series of hard spanks and the sound of wood meeting bare bottom flesh, and of course my yells, they were not put on but very real. After what seemed like a lifetime she finally did stop and helped me to my feet.
Then as the night before we stood and cuddled and very soon we were making love standing and caressing each others sore cheeks.
We both agreed that we enjoyed the spanking sensation and during the rest of the day the paddle got more use than it had ever had, with us taking it in turns and spanking each other in every possible position. Standing, lying and bent over various furniture items. until both of us were that sore we didn't think we would ever sit down again. We replaced the paddle in Jeans drawer and retired to the bedroom with the jar of cold cream and after soothing each others swollen rears went to sleep, both on our stomaches.
It was much later when Jean came in, having had a busy day then going for a drink with some friends after work she slipped her shoes off made herself a coffee and sat down to chill, then frowned as she felt something sharp under her feet, and then putting her hand down to investigate, grains of sugar all over the carpet and when she looked closer, all over the chair. The happenings of the previous night had been forgotten, but they quickly came back. She had instructed the pair of them to clean up every bit of sugar but obviously they hadn't bothered. Well one thing was for sure in the morning there would be some real heat applied to those two bottoms.

markiee

Re: HEAT FOR THE SEAT FOR A MARRIED COUPLE

Post by markiee » Wed May 20, 2015 7:26 pm

Both my wife and mother-in-law strip me before turning me over their knees and tanning my hiney, even at the age of 58.

graves95

Re: HEAT FOR THE SEAT FOR A MARRIED COUPLE

Post by graves95 » Sat May 30, 2015 4:14 am

Young love and hot bottoms, what could be better? Well, perhaps a mother-in-law to wield the paddle?
Nice story, nicely told. Thanks.

Jonathan Quincy Graves