The Headmaster's New Wife, Part One

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
imreadonly

The Headmaster's New Wife, Part One

Post by imreadonly » Mon Dec 29, 2014 5:17 pm

Am reposting what I posted before the server crash because hey, it happens and life goes on! Good luck to our moderator and thank you for the hard work!

The Headmaster's New Wife Part One by Imreadonly2

Bright, beautiful, and brilliant, the Headmaster's new wife Alexis blew into the venerable old girl's school like the proverbial breath of fresh air.

Everything about Alexis seemed revolutionary. The Headmaster was in his sixties, and seemed to be a bit doddering to some, although those in the know realized that was merely a role he played to no small advantage. Alexis, in contrast, was much younger, although her elegance, confidence, and style made her the match for any of the old codgers who taught at the school.

The venerable old institution had a reputation for being able to reform young women 18-22 into entirely respectable young ladies. However in Alexis mind it was the reformatory that needed reforming.

In Alexis's busy day time was never wasted. On her very first night Alexis broke tradition by dining with the Headmaster and the other teachers at the front of the dining hall, looking very smart in her red dress and pearls. Say what you want, she and the Head were very much in love, and some of the old hens scowled to see the Silver Fox laughing like a teenager as his wife playfully spoon fed him a bit of his soup.

In a school built on tradition and routine, her vibrant presence and ringing laugh brought the cavernous and stuffy old dining hall to life. However the biggest shock was yet to come. Unable to feign interest in Mr. Jeffries endless lecture on the evils of taxing inherited fortunes, Alexis stood up, walked across the room, and with total aplomb sat down and joined the students at one of the long wooden tables.

The faculty was speechless. Alexis was not, and chatted amicably with the stunned students, asking them about their day, moving from table to table every few minutes, and even shaking hands.

"It's like she's running for bloody parliament!" Professor Fertwell complained.

"And beating all of us, I'd say," Mrs. Jones added wryly.

By long standing traditional only the teachers talked and the girls dined in silence. However with Alexis leading the conversation soon the whole room was awash with girlish chatter, much to the consternation of the school's old guard. In truth the acoustics in the old hall did not lend themselves to conversation and the noise quickly became deafening. The Headmaster pounded his mug on the table several times to warn the girls to "talk in low voices" lest the echoes bring the venerable old hall's ceiling down on their heads. But much to the dismay of the hide bound traditionalists sitting around him, the Headmaster did not object to his wife's outrage, or prevent Mr. Newman or Mrs. Jones from joining her at the student tables.

And so it was that Alexis effortlessly flicked the centuries old ban against the students talking during meals into the dustbin.

The food was next on her list, for Alexis discovered that eating with the girls meant eating their food, and the pasty porridge they were given each night was a far cry from the yummy entrees and vegetables the staff enjoyed.

"I'm surprised you use the cane at all, Jack," Alexis said at one of the faculty meetings she boldly invited herself to. "It seems to me that a double portion of that bloody porridge would do the trick. Three bowls would be capital punishment."

"But the porridge is part of the TRADITION," Professor Fertwell complained. "It's tasted that way for decades!"

"If it tastes so wonderful you should bloody eat it, Fertwell. Might help you lose some weight." Fertwell fumed as the room laughed along with Alexis, but her energetic advocacy on the girl's behalf once again carried the day. With the Headmaster wrapped around her lovely finger and a generous grant from her very wealthy family's foundation, Alexis won herself the right to eat real food as she mixed with the girls each night, as well as the gratitude and admiration of every single student.

Gym class was the next target. After observing the girls doing their calisthenics Alexis inquired of the school's gym instructor, Miss Chaps, if the girls knickers "might be a tad bit snug for this sort of exercise." Miss Chaps reply was short and tart.

"I understand that you never went to school, and were waited on by tutors, thus I forgive the foolishness of your question, as it's attributable to ignorance rather than malice. If you'd like I'd be happy to get you a uniform, and allow you to join the girls for a workout, so you may render an intelligent and informed opinion."

Alex had been too stunned to reply. She was surprised to have her privileged upbringing tossed back in her face, as she always regarded her station as something that gave her authority over the others, including even her husband. But Miss Chaps did not see it that way, and when a surprised Alexis discovered a complete gym kit in a poly mailer envelope bag in her letter slot she did not need to ask who the anonymous gift was from.

However it was Miss Chaps turn to be surprised when Alexis showed up in the locker room wearing complete gym kit, including regulation sneakers, a shirt with the school logo, and the excruciating snug pair of gym knickers Miss Chaps had selected for her. Alexis had hoped her appearance would be sufficient to make her point, but Miss Chaps called her bluff, and soon she found herself on the field, running relay, jumping hurdles, and jumping over the bar.

Professor Roundly and Professor Bitts, who always liked to come out and watch the girls run, were of course immediately drawn to the new girl, even before they realized who she was. "Alex" (as the other girls soon christened her) looked quite fit in her painted on navy blue gym knickers, huffing-and-puffing with the other girls. As with the other girls, her bottom cheeks sagged a bit out of the ends of the sausage-casing tight knickers, and she blushed when she spread her legs and touched her toes, knowing the view of her feminine anatomy that she was presenting.

Alex did well in her events, although the new water hazard on the steeplechase surprised her. Third over the barrier, she could not see the other side, and didn't realize that Miss Chaps had made the muddy pit nearly 8 feet deep. Unprepared, Alexis ended up literally rolling in the mud. She finished her events, though she came into the locker room shaded like a mud-pie girl.

Wrapped in towel and picking the clumps of drying mud out of her hair, Alexis asked Miss Chaps if she might send one of the girl's back to the main house to fetch her a robe, so she could shower in the privacy of her own bathroom.

Caked in mud and naked save for the industrial orange school towel she clutched in front of her Alexis was very conscious of the rapid power shift between them. The concrete floor was freezing and Alexis was standing barefoot in front of a fully clothed teacher, who looked down at her with just the tiniest trace of a smile.

"You're a filthy little piggy," Miss Chaps said tartly, "and we can't have dirty little piggies tracking mud in the hallways." Spinning her around Miss Chaps yanked Alex's towel away with a single motion. "Skin the bunny!" she said, punctuating her command with a crackling hard slap across Alexis's bare backside.

There was a bit of laughter as Alex rubbed her bottom in the shower, but it soon subsided. Alex was popular, and the girls were impressed with the way she had used her diminutive stature and low center of gravity to dodge opponents during the class football game. As for the showers Alex certainly wasn't the first girl in the class to have felt Miss Chap's palm across her naked bottom.

Miss Chaps always watched the girls closely as they showered but Alexis noticed that she seemed to keep a particularly close watch on her. Alexis moved across the long gang shower, ostensibly to get some fresher liquid soap out of one of the ghastly red industrial disinfectant dispensers, as if there were any soap in the shower that didn't smell like road tar. Miss Chaps moved with her, keeping Alexis's lithe naked body in full view.

"Now you know how the rest of us bloody feel," one of the girls whispered to Alexis. Indeed she did. It felt quite humbling to be naked in the large cement shower with 30 other girls, especially since without her heels many of the girls were taller than she was. When Mrs. Allen, her husband's troll like secretary, came in with papers for Miss Chaps Alexis felt quite embarrassed. Much to her relief Mrs. Allen didn't even seem to notice her, but it was a relief that quickly morphed into surprise.

"I supposed naked I don’t look much different from the other girls," Alexis thought as she shampooed the burning red disinfectant into her scalp.

Alex greeted the revelation with mixed emotions. Alexis had always felt that she had missed out on the girl's school experience her husband's students took for granted. Things had gotten out of hand that day, as Alexis had never intended to actually work out with the girls, let alone make a show of herself in her indecent school knickers for the male teachers. But there had been something about the experience that had seemed right. There was something enjoyable – even comforting – about finally being "one of the girls."

Alex was dismayed to discover her husband had personally approved the school's gym knickers. She also lost her argument to have the "perfectly dreadful mud bath" steeplechase pit filled in, and the soap changed. But she did get for new gym equipment, warmer water, hair dryers, and more time for her and the other girls to shower. Again her "fellow classmates" (as Alex now referred to them) were grateful.

Alexis tried to work out with the girls at least once a week, although she varied the day and time to avoid attracting too many faculty fanboys ogling her in her gym knickers as Miss Chaps put Alexis and her classmates through their rigorous paces.

Being ogled in her gym knickers and showering with the other girls WAS quite embarrassing, but that was part of the excitement. She really did feel like a student again when she was in class, and being treated like one of the girls by her fellow classmates and Miss Chaps gave her a deliciously naughty tingle.

It was in the showers that Alexis first noticed the stripes on the girl's bottoms. She had seen girls walking tenderly down the hall, as if each step were agony. She knew the reason, but it was never discussed openly, at least not in front of her in her role as the Headmaster's wife. The student showers, however, were another story.

"Blast it, Samantha. Your whole arse is red. The strap then?"

"Uh-huh. Three tardy. I had it coming, but did it ever sting!"

"Old Jack really likes to paint our cabooses red, doesn't he? Loves his work that one does."

Alexis was used to the girl's calling her husband "Old Jack" in the showers, a familiarity she'd never have permitted if they weren't in gym class. Out of class she was the Headmaster's wife, after all. But here she was one of them.

Canings were as common as strappings and much more interesting to look at. Alexis marveled at her husband's ability to draw perfectly spaced patterns on the girl's bottom. A girl who refused to sing "God Save the Queen" actually had something resembling the Union Jack flag striped onto her backside.

"I love my country, but it was a political protest about the rising cost of education," the girl explained. "Old Jack actually agreed with me, and I told him it was only a one time protest and promised never to do it again. But he said we were here to learn about democracy, not practice it. So he corked my knickers and over the desk I went!"

"Bloody unfair, if you ask me."

"Could have left you off with a warning."

Alexis knew the conversation was meant for her, but she eavesdropped. Perhaps it was her imagination but she had noticed that pretty girls with shapely bottoms got punished more often and for far more trivial offenses. Clearly her husband enjoyed his work.

Alexis noticed that when the punishment was considered unfair or heroic in someway Miss Chaps let the girl off easy during exercises, and permitted the girl to stack cones rather than run the obstacles. And in the showers the other girls would actually compliment the miscreant, telling her to "keep her chin up" or "it will heal soon" or "He didn't get the best of ya!"

Used to being the center of attention on days when she participated in gym, Alexis always felt overshadowed when a girl with stripes eclipsed her brilliant star. She wasn't jealous of them, exactly; more like envious, for she knew they had an experience she would never have.

Since it involved no physical exercise Alexis found sitting in on the other classes far less strenuous but no less rewarding. Within her first few weeks Mr. Rancely and Mrs. Bean were eased into their overdue retirements and better teachers were hired.

New books were ordered and the history curricula updated to include events that happened after the death of Charles I, who was still much missed by many of the faculty. Several teachers, some young and some old, were counseled about their "old fashioned" methods. A grant from Alexis's foundation led to the rapid construction of a new computer room and science lab.

Although most agreed that on average her changes were beneficial, the faculty also had an ample chorus of dissenters.

"She's changing everything!" Mr. Fertwell complained. "I don't know why everything has to be on those infernal machines!"

"They're called computers, Mr. Fertwell," Mr. Newman said. "Time's change. It's a new century."

"Next thing you know she'll be taking the cane out of the school logo, and out of the Headmaster's cupboard as well."

At this there was a great deal of murmuring, for caning the girls was one of the school's oldest traditions. Alexis, sitting to the left of her husband, attempted to calm their fears.

"I'm not trying to abolish anything," she said. "I'm only trying to make things better for the girls, and for everyone. You liked the raises and bonuses I got you, didn't you?"

The reminder of the recent round of pay hikes calmed the restless natives and Alexis continued. "As for the cane, I don't wish to abolish it, although I do think—" Alexis paused to shoot Mr. Fertwell a sharp glance – "sometimes the medicine is over prescribed."

"You approve of the cane, then?" Mr. Snout asked.

"I understand its stated purpose," Alexis replied, parsing her words carefully. "Discipline is, of course, essential. It's part of the tradition, certainly, and it does help keep the more rebellious girls in line. I've heard girls during meals warn each other that, 'talking like that will get you the cane," or "if they catch you at that you'll get striped.' So I concede that it does have a certain deterrent value."

"So you support the school's punishment policy, then?" Mr. Fertwell asked pointedly.

"I choose not to dispute it at this time," Alexis replied diplomatically. "I told the girls as much when the presented me with a petition on the matter a few weeks ago."

"A petition!" Mr. Roundly spat, as if scarcely able to believe his enormous, protruding ears. "A petition to end caning! The cheek of it!"

"My answer would have pleased you, Mr. Fertwell," Alexis replied tightly. "I told the girls that they had it in their power to abolish the cane, through obedience to the Headmaster and by simply following the rules."

Alexis looked at her husband, who smiled and nodded at her. They never discussed the school's corporal punishment policy – they were British, after all - but Alexis knew instinctively that the cane was one tradition she dared not approach.

In truth the petition session had been something of a disaster. The girls looked to Alexis as a friend and confidant, but it was clear after only a few minutes of conversation that on matters of discipline Alexis's fearless advocacy had been reduced to simply parroting schools hackneyed party line, promising to "discuss your concerns" with her husband while making it clear that nothing, in fact, would change.

"It hurts them more than it hurts you," she lied, "and it will be all right if you follow the rules. Remember, it's for your own good."

Alexis's heart sank as the tired clichés dribbled out of her mouth. She didn't believe a word she was saying, and with no logical arguments of her own she was now adopting the imperious and tradition-bound tone she so despised in the old guard.

"All right for you, maybe," Elizabeth retorted. "You're not dropping your knickers for the strap."

"Rules are rules," Alexis responded weakly.

"Rules? What bloody rules?" Kimberly replied. "Old Fertwell will send you up for anything, and it's swish, swish, swish before you can get a word in edgewise."

"You pretend to be our friend, but you're not even listening," Brittany added.

"Have you ever been caned, Miss?" Elizabeth asked.

Elizabeth sneered as Alexis admitted she had not. "Bloody hypocrite! Let's go, girls. We're wasting our time with this one. I'm only sorry I thought you were our friend."

Alex felt heartsick when the girl's left. She had not discussed anything with her husband; there was no point in it, really. As bad as she felt the worst was yet to come. The next day in the showers Alexis noticed six wheals across Elizabeth Berg's bum.

"What was she caned for?" Alexis asked.

"Mr. Roundly heard she was on the petition committee, so he wrote her up for impertinence. Your husband never wants to hear excuses; he just lays on the stripes."

"Bloody enjoys it. They all do."

"Why are you telling her?" Kimberly said. "'All right Alex' is the one who ratted on us and told them about our petition."

The remark cut Alexis to the quick. She had only mentioned the petition inadvertently, and had certainly not used names, not that any of the girls would believe her now. Alex had worked hard to gain the girl's trust and now this. She was still one of them, at least during gym class, but as word spread she noticed a wall going up that had not existed before. Her reputation as 'All right, Alex," had undermined her unique status among the girls.

Worse still in the faculty meeting she was now routinely attacked from the other side. Alex tuned back in as Mr. Mr. Fertly concluded his tedious stem-winder. "I don't appreciate being spied on by the Head's wife. Sitting in my class, taking notes! Every time you make a note on something I say the girls titter. It's an affront to discipline."

"It can be a bit disruptive", Mr. Newman allowed. "I've noticed that some of the girls are aping you a bit, adopting your manner of speaking and such."

"I am popular," Alexis said, enjoying her statement a bit too much in the eyes of her audience.

"We're not here to be popular, Alexis" her husband stated flatly.

"Quite right. I wrote two girls up for discipline last week for wearing bracelets," Mr. Roundly noted. "They both said, "But Alexis wears them."

"Yes, I know," the Headmaster said gravely. I gave each of them a good strapping for their cheek."

Alexis looked away, avoiding her husband's gaze.

"Perhaps sitting in on the classes does has its downside," Mr. Newman allowed. "There is a different feel when Alexis is in the room."

"But it's part-and-parcel of what I'm doing," Alexis protested. "I'm only trying to help you all, and make you better."

There was some laughter and a few scowls at the idea that they all needed to be "made better" by Alexis. Surprisingly it was Miss Chaps, the gym mistress, who provided the solution.

"She doesn't disrupt MY classes," Miss Chaps noted. "Nor does she inspire mischief from the other girls or deviations from the dress code. Of course in my class she dresses the same as the rest."

"Yes, on the playing fields and in the showers," Professor Bits added, causing some chuckling from Alexis's enemies on the staff as Alexis blushed.

"I happened downstairs to ask Miss Chaps about her opinion on the whole Scottish question," Miss Thorp said, "Miss Chaps and I watched Alexis in the shower for several minutes. She looked quite natural, showering with the other girls. Like she quite belonged. She looks like the rest during gym class. I daresay with out any makeup or jewelry, and kitted out in a proper school uniform, she'd blend in quite nicely with the other girls."

Alexis did not like the idea AT ALL, and Mr. Newman and Miss Jones felt putting Alexis back in a school uniform was "extreme." But her husband seemed quite amused at the idea, and when her husband took the rare step of putting the matter to a vote Alexis lost in a landslide.

And so it was that Alexis was banished from the classrooms and turned her considerable attention on reforming the library. Relieved, Mr. Fertwell and some of the lazier instructors quickly reverted back to their ancient lesson plans, making the girls read aloud when they didn't want to be bothered teaching, shouting at students who displeased, sending girls for discipline on trumped-up charges, and not bothering to grade lengthy assignments.

In the dining hall the girl's told Alexis of these developments, and she promised she would help, if she could only think of a way.

Alexis waiting for a Saturday when her husband had to drive into London to make her move. Alexis had been embarrassed when she had gone into the uniform shop to explain to Mr. Langford what she wanted. Mr. Langford knew her, for she had visited with her husband once to discuss a change to the patch on the school blazer. After quickly sizing Alexis up he retreated to the bins and instantly located the skirt, blazer, white socks, undergarments and tie required to turn the clock back and transform the Headmaster's nervous wife into a properly kitted schoolgirl.

"The shoes you are wearing will do nicely," Mr. Langford said, smiling as he noted the simple black Mary Janes Alexis with the Velcro strap Alexis had purchased specifically for this excursion.

"You can change in there," he said, handing Alexis the bag of clothes as he pointed at the back wall.

"Change?" Alexis said, trying to process the suggestion.

"Yes, I'll need to make sure the size is right. Your husband is quite strict about skirt length. And I want to make sure the top is comfortable. I'll send one of my girls in if you have any problems."

With that Mr. Langford turned and waited on an older lady who wished to purchase a scarf in the woman's department.

Biting her lip Alexis walked to the back of the store. There were 8 small booths in the back, each with a curtain that showed whether it was occupied via a sizable gap that revealed the occupant's feet and calves. It was quite a bit less private than Alexis was used to, and standing naked in the bustling store with a dozen shoppers only a few feet away encouraged her to change quickly.

Alexis was a bit surprised that she had received a tight camisole half shirt, even though many of the girls wore them; it was clear that her wonder bra had not fooled Mr. Langford. She wasn't big on top, and the shirt flattened her out even more. She struggled mightily to pull the snug school knickers up over the curve of her backside and for a moment thought she might tip out of the booth, but by using her hand to press her bottom in she eventually got the garment on. She was glad there was no mirror in the telephone-sized booth for they were even tighter than her gym knickers, and she knew she must be a sight.

Alex struggled for sometime with her tie, as she was used to putting the tie on men, and had never tied her own. She finally managed an approximation by closing her eyes and trying to do it backwards in her head.

Alexis straightened her tie and blazer, and swallowed as she pulled back the curtain, steeling herself for peals of laughter.

Nothing. Although the other shoppers looked at her when she pulled back the curtain, no one paid her any special mind. Alexis walked the short distance to look at her reflection in the mirror and instantly discovered why.

Alexis stared at her image in disbelief. The smart and sophisticated Headmaster's wife was now simply another schoolgirl.

"No, no, that will never do," a matronly voice said. "That is the sloppiest knot I've ever seen!" Alexis froze as the middle aged female shopkeeper behind her reached around and quickly undid her tie. "Not to worry, we'll get this fixed. Skirt length looks good. Socks pulled up nice and straight. I can see the white of your shirt cuffs. Good girl! But if your Headmaster saw you with a tie in that sort of condition it would be three strokes, at the very least."

"You mean... the cane?" Alexis said, shuddering at the thought.

"Of course the cane, you silly girl. You'd better learn to tie it properly, or he'll have you touching your toes for sure!"

It had never occurred to Alexis that she might be punished for an offense as inconsequential as a badly knotted tie, but remembering back to the school showers she had certainly seen enough stripes for "uniform violation" to know that any form of slovenliness was simply not tolerated.

Alexis's pulse quickened as she stared at the schoolgirl in the mirror. As a student "Alex" might be caned for an endless list of so-called "infractions." And as the stern woman tightly tied the official school knot around her neck and pulled it tight Alex felt very much like a condemned prisoner standing on a very rickety trap door.

After complimenting himself on the perfect fit Mr. Langford escorted her to register and rang up the sale, causing Alexis to blush when he teasingly allowed her to sign "on her mother's card." Alexis turned to go back to the changing room, but to her surprise Mr. Langford instead reached behind the counter and handed her a shopping bag with her clothes.

"I always tell the girls to wear the uniform home, and get a feel for it. That way we figure out any problems before you're in class."

"I... I think I'd rather change, sir" Alexis said, her voice sounding quite a bit more high pitched and diffident than she wanted it to. And why had she called him "sir?"

"Are you telling me my business, young lady?" Mr. Langford replied, the annoyance clear in his voice. "We sell straps and canes here and I suggest you run along like a good girl, spit-spot, before I give you a free demonstration of how effective those tools can be."

Alexis thought he was joking, but the smile on his face was peculiar enough that she didn't wish to find out. Clutching her clothes to her chest she quickly scurried to the door.

Alexis wanted to take a cab, but remembering Mr. Langford's admonishment to get a feel for her uniform and suddenly feeling a very great desire not to displease him she walked to the bus stop, and took the bus to the train. She was glad that she did, for the journey allowed her to complete her transformation. Seeing her reflection in a shop window Alexis decided to complete her look by purchasing an inexpensive but colorful plastic hair band. It was frightfully cheap but similar to what the other girls wore and allowed her to put her hair into a ponytail. Admiring herself in the mirror she then purchased two tiny plastic earring studs she selected to replace the diamond studs she normally wore.

Alexis had been in this store before but as she was now picking up colorful plastic baubles off the spinning rack no clerks bothered to wait on her. However Alex did notice the hulking security guard keeping an eagle eye on her lest nothing be stolen.

Waiting at the bus stop removed her contacts and switched to the black Wayfarer glasses she kept in her purse for emergencies. At the train station she remembered that girls weren't allowed to wear makeup, and remedied that infraction in the ladies room.

Lastly on the train an odd stare from a matronly woman reminded her that a wedding ring was not appropriate for a schoolgirl.

The walk from the train station back to the Headmaster's house was both the shortest and the longest portion of her journey. Alex actually skipped part of the way, so totally had her role transformed her, but she kept her head down as Mrs. Crackle drove past. Fortunately the old biddy saw her but didn't seem to notice her. Her key allowed her to slip in though the rear gate entrance to the Headmaster's house without having to sign in, which was fortunate because the school's newest pupil was off campus without a pass.

"On the sidewalk, young lady!" a male voice snapped. Alexis turned as was stunned to see Randall, the school's gardener looming directly over her, admonishing her for walking across her own lawn.

Randall had been standing by the gate that morning when she had left the house, and Alexis had spent several minutes giving him detailed directions about how precisely she wanted the hedges trimmed. Now Alex simply stared up into her gardener's frowning countenance, mouth agape, shrinking down as he positioned himself directly in her face.

"Close your pie-hole and get on the sidewalk!" Randall barked. "I just cut that grass and I won't have you trampling it down before the Mrs. gets home!"

"Yes sir, sorry sir," Alexis squeaked, again sounding – and feeling – very much like a schoolgirl.

Alex scurried to the sidewalk and took the long way around, hoping she wouldn't meet anyone else. Although she felt quite thrilled that Randall had not recognized her she also felt quite relieved when she was finally able to make her way in through a side door without anyone else seeing her.

With Jack out of town Alexis spent the rest of the evening practicing the tying of her school tie, repeating the exercise until the knot was letter perfect.

Comments and suggestions welcome! Story is drafted but not finished.

tatahead

Re: The Headmaster's New Wife, Part One

Post by tatahead » Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:13 pm

Next chapter?

hairbrushedhubby

Post by hairbrushedhubby » Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:10 am

Great story so far, looking forward to more, but I would like it even better if one of the female teachers were able to catch her out in something and offer her a choice of being punnished by her or informing the Headmaster. To which of course she agrees to the teacher's punnishment. But when the time comes, instead of the cane or strap being used, the teacher gives her a very long handspanking over her knee followed by an even longer spanking with a hairbrush. Mind you, that is only my preferance.

kulhanek222

Post by kulhanek222 » Tue Feb 03, 2015 2:13 pm

Great story! Is there part two, please?

alexdumas

Post by alexdumas » Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:04 am

Looking forward to the next part! Hope to see it soon.