My Life with Step Mom and Daughters Part 2

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
loubrex

My Life with Step Mom and Daughters Part 2

Post by loubrex » Sun Nov 16, 2014 7:44 am

The girls loved to tease me about the spankings I would receive from their mom I would tell them that I could hear them get it as well probably in the same way I got it Jade would say yes but you didn’t get to see it like we saw you. Then she would say bet you would love to see me and Jill get it.
It was about 3 days since I received my first spanking when Jill spilled and broke a pitcher full of juice I was sitting next to Jill so the juice went all over me and on the floor. Jade told me to clean it up I said Jill spilled it she should clean it up she said if you don’t clean it up I will tell mom you spilled it and broke the pitcher. I said you couldn’t do that because I didn’t do it.
My step mom came home and Jade went right to her mom and told her that I spilled the pitcher full of juice went all over me and on the floor and I wouldn’t even clean it up. Next thing I knew Ruth was calling me and said I was going to be spanked I said for what she said for spilling the juice and breaking the pitcher and not even cleaning it up.
I began to protest and wanted to tell Ruth that it was Jill who spilled and broke it but she wouldn’t hear of it. So there I was in the den again with my clothes off and getting spanked again to the humor of the girls I kept saying that I did not do it that it was Jill and that they just wanted to get me in trouble so that they could watch me get spanked again.
Ruth stopped spanking me and called the girls over to her I was over the arm of the couch still nude with a very red bottom she asked who spilled the juice and warned the girls not to lie to her or it would be worse for them Jade told her it was Jill and as she turned to Jill she said it was me mom I am so sorry it was an accident.
Ruth then told Jill that for lying she would get extra and since you had me spank Lou so you can see him spanked you both will be spanked in the den instead of your bedroom.
Hearing this both girls began to plead with their mom not to spank them in front of me that it wasn’t right for a girl of their age to be exposed to a boy. Ruth said you will be embarrassed just as he was.
The girls knew that arguing with her would only make things worse they resolved to take what was coming to them and in front of me.

Ruth told me to get dressed and to hand the belt to her Jade was to get spank first and she was to get the standard 36 just like I receive.
Jade had to remove all of her clothing and stand with hands at her side before her mom then turn to face me so that all of her charms were on full display to me she could almost see me salivating at the sight before me.
I watched attentively as Jade took off her jeans then her blouse at 17 she was fully developed and had a lovely looking body with a cute bottom. She was shaking out of shame when she reached behind her to unhook her bra then slowly let it fall off into her hands while doing so her back was to me so I still couldn’t see her breasts. Then the only left was for her to remove her panties she looked up at her mom with tear full eyes and her mom sort of nodded her head she inserted her fingers into the elastic of her panties and slowly lowered them and stepped out of them. She had her arms kind of crisscrossed in front of her when her mom said hands at side. The last instruction from Ruth before the warmup was for her to face me and Jade to view her naked for purposes of embarrassment I was very exciting see her like that.
Ruth took her seat in the center of the couch tapped her lap for Jade to lay over for the warmup she did so without any resistance. Ruth asked her daughter if she knew why she was getting this spanking and Jade responded yes mother for not telling the truth about who broke the juice pitcher.
The hand spanking began with Ruth alternating from one cheek to the other and working her way up and down Jade’s lovely bottom I was virtually mesmerized by the sight before me. It seemed that Jade got a longer hand spanking than what I received.
Finally the hand spanking stopped and Ruth told Jade to get up and over the arm of the couch Jade complied without any objection Ruth picked up the strap. If Jade’s bottom was lovely while over her mom’s lap it was that much more appealing while bent over the arm of the couch.
The strapping began and after about 6 strokes Jade would grunt as each added stroke was applied by around a dozen strokes she would yelp and by around 18 she would cry out. Jade’s skin is very fair so each stroke of the strap would leave its mark and by 18 strokes you could hardly find an area that was not a bright red from the strap.
Finally after receiving the 36 strokes Jade was allowed to get up but Ruth had her stand in the corner facing the wall until she told her she could get dressed and go to her room.
Ruth then looked at Jill her older daughter the one who had lied to her about being responsible for breaking the pitcher full of juice what happened.

moni2

Re: My Life with Step Mom and Daughters Part 2

Post by moni2 » Sun Nov 30, 2014 5:35 am

Very nicely told story, love it! Can't wait to read about Jill getting punished.

markiee

Re: My Life with Step Mom and Daughters Part 2

Post by markiee » Wed May 20, 2015 7:35 pm

All women love to see a guy naked over a women's knee getting spanked for all the world to see.