Tales from the prefects room

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
spankingmum8

Tales from the prefects room

Post by spankingmum8 » Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:04 am

The Head Girl Canes

‘You girl!’ Cried Lucy Randolph, the head girl, as she caught a young third former chalking a message on the toilet wall.
‘Oh’ gasped the girl.
‘Come to the prefect’s room at morning break. Now get out of here.’
The girl scuttled out and down the corridor. Lucy went to find the caretaker and have the graffiti removed.
Breaktime came and there was a knock on the door of the prefect’s room.
‘Come in.’ Called one of the dozen or so prefects engaged in various activities around the room. It was a large room with a large table in the middle where several of the prefects were engaged in written work. Others were sitting in the armchairs scattered around. Around the room were lockers for each of the prefects. The hubbub of chatter died as the young girl came in, looking nervously around to find Lucy. Lucy was in fact engrossed in a newspaper and didn’t notice the girl come in.
‘Who do want?’ Asked one of the prefects.
‘Randolph’ Replied the girl.
‘Luce, someone here for you.’ Called the prefect.
Lucy looked up from her paper.
‘Oh yes, the little brat who likes writing on the toilet wall. Come here girl.’ Said Lucy as she laid the newspaper down.
The girl nervously walked over to where Lucy was sitting. She could feel all eyes fixed on her.
‘Well girl, what have you to say for yourself?’
The girl looked down at her feet.
‘Sorry.’
‘Sorry! Sorry! Is that all you can say?’ Snapped Lucy angrily. ‘Defacing the toilet wall. I had to get the caretaker to come and scrub it off; a waste of my time and his.’
‘I really am sorry. It was only a bit of fun.’ Grovelled the girl.
‘I’ll bet it was, you stupid little girl. I’ve still half a mind to take you to the head.’
‘Oh no, please don’t do that. It won’t ever happen again, it really won’t.’
‘It had better not. Now, I suppose I’d better cane you.’ Said Lucy.
At that remark the girl’s eyes suddenly started to water.
Two of the prefects got up from their chairs and moved them across the room to make more space.
Lucy got up and walked to her locker.
‘Do you want a chair Luce?’ Asked another prefect.
‘Please.’ Replied Lucy as she opened her locker and took out the smaller of the two canes hanging up.
The prefect placed the chair in the middle of the space and Lucy walked over to it.
‘Come here girl.’ She ordered.
The girl walked over, her face white and tears in her eyes.
‘Over the chair.’ Lucy ordered.
The girl bent over the back of the chair and took hold of the front of the seat. As head girl Lucy was only allowed to give up to three strokes of the cane; house prefects were allowed the same with the slipper. Lucy then pulled up the girl’s summer dress.
‘Nice bum she’s got.’ Said one of the prefects. Looking enviously at the girl’s bottom, cover tightly by a pair of white cotton knickers. The rest of the prefects had stopped what they were doing and looked on in anticipation.
‘Shut up Mary.’ Snapped Lucy glaring at the other girl.
She now turned her attention to the girl’s bottom.
‘I’m going to give you three. Think yourself very lucky I don’t send you to the head, she’d give you six.’
‘Yes Randolph, thank you.’ Muttered the girl gratefully.
Swish
Thwaaacckk!!
‘Oooooowwww’ yelled the girl, wriggling her bottom.
Lucy paused for a few seconds to the let the pain sink in.
Swish
Thwacckk!!
‘Yeeeoooooww’
This time the girl stamped her feet.
Swish
Thwaacckk!!
‘Ooooooohh owwww’
More stamping of feet before Lucy ordered the girl to stand up.
‘If I catch you misbehaving again I’ll take you straight to the head, now get out.’ Snapped Lucy.
The tearful girl grabbed her bottom and made for the door. Lucy watched her as she disappeared and then returned the cane to its place in her locker.
‘That’s another good job done.’ Said Lucy as she took the punishment book and filled in the details.

devonboy

Re: Tales from the prefects room

Post by devonboy » Tue Oct 28, 2014 12:47 pm

Very good the little minx needed to be spanked ,best,Tim.