Mr ‘Spanker’ Stewart’s Detention Duty

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
markbritain

Post by markbritain » Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:45 am

It was 1978 and Mr Stewart was now in his mid forties, head of history and a respected teacher at Knottingley Manor mixed comprehensive in the north of England.

The week had come around on the rota when it was Mr Stewart’s turn to supervise the weekly class detention. Although it was a nuisance in that he would be an hour later than normal leaving work, supervising detention did very much have its compensations. Mr Stewart was very much an aficionado of corporal punishment; he particularly liked older girls with big, developed bottoms. But he would make do with younger girls with less developed bottoms if necessary. He occasionally even used corporal punishment on boys so not to arouse the suspicions of the other teachers (especially the lady teachers) or the pupils. But there were rumours going around the staff room and school about his predilection for the corporal punishment of the larger bottomed girls. Spanker Stewart some pupils nick named him affectionately. But it was just regarded as a joke, even by the lady teachers, except for one feminist teacher who had complained about him, rather that anything serious to worry about. It was the 1970s after all. And she wasn’t popular as she was campaigning for CP to be banned in schools altogether. Luckily the headmaster, who also was a man with similar views to Mr Stewart had disregarded her complaint and warned her not to carry it further, or it could be the end of her teaching career.

He kept his instruments of correction in his form room. He was form teacher of 5S (15 to 16 year olds) and used this to his advantage for his hobby of spanking girls, but that is for a later story. He had a large men’s size 11 plimsoll, a leather two tailed tawse (that was usually referred to as a strap) and three different sized canes, kept on a rack on the class room wall. Knottingley Manor grammar school was a corporal punishment school anyway, so this wasn’t particularly unusual.

It was just half past three the closing bell had rung. Mr Stewart, after teaching his last lesson and conducting end of day registration, made his way to the classroom where detentions were held. It was in a different block to his classroom. He didn’t hurry there, saying good night to the other teachers he saw leaving, on his way.

When finally Mr Stewart got to the detention classroom there was a queue of five pupils outside. They were all very smart in their school uniforms; ties tied properly top button fastened, girls in skirts. There were two girls and two boys on detention. But, his heart leapt, at the head of the queue was Judith Pugh, an eighteen year old prefect in upper sixth that was in his ‘A’ level history class. She was a bit on the chubby side but with a very large big bottom like he liked. She wasn’t actually on detention herself, but assigned from the prefects rota to assist him supervise. He was really pleased it was her rather than one of the boy prefects. Her heart however was full of dread when she saw Spanker Stewart was supervising. Why could it not have be a lady teacher, especially a young one with modern views that treated sixth formers as equals? She realized that she could herself be in for a red hot bottom if she wasn’t careful with Spanker. Spanker Stewart was good teacher always full of witty remarks and humour that kept classes entertained and not bored, and she was going to do well in her ‘A’ level history with him, if only it wasn’t for his dratted slipper, strap and cane. Didn’t he realise how painful they were? Anyway she thought she better pull herself together and act her best she if wanted to save herself. She thought she’d butter him up “Good evening, Mr Stewart, my favourite ‘A’ level History level teacher it is great I’m going to be assisting you with supervising detention.”

“And it is great you will be assisting me Miss Pugh (he liked calling the older girls Miss this and Miss that) my star ‘A’ level student.” he replied “There isn’t a more intelligent, polite and well behaved girl in the sixth form. Now who have we got here then? What miscreants and reprobates have we got on detention?”

“Sir, we have Mark Brennan and Paul Houseman, two first years that were late for school assembly then Debra Erangey and Deidre Bradley, fourth formers, who were repeatedly talking in Mrs Robertshaw’s class.” Miss Pugh replied.

The four looked dejected, they also knew of Spanker Stewart’s reputation. He was well known for using corporal punishment in detentions, whereas other teachers would be happy just to let the pupils do lines or just sit during the hour’s detention.
“Very good Miss Pugh let’s get them in the classroom. “ He unlocked the door and let them in. He then told them to take the desks on the front row. Then he remembered he’d forgotten to bring his slipper and a cane. But he could put that to his advantage he thought. He took out his keys for his classroom and called over “Miss Pugh, I’m going to need my slipper and cane, I’ll give you this bunch of keys, it includes my classroom key. I want you to go to my form room and get the slipper, which should be on my desk, and the senior cane, that’s the top one in the rack on the wall. I want you to be quick about it; it should only take about four minutes. Any time longer than that and you’ll get a whack with the slipper for every 20 second you are late. Got that.”

“Yes sir. But sir the senior cane is for sixth formers only. Don’t you want the junior cane for first years and the intermediate cane for fourth year?” Judith queried.

“No just get the senior cane, like I said” he snapped.

“And sir, your class room is on the other side of the school, it’ll take me longer than four minutes to get there and back.” Judith replied.

“Run and you’ll make it” he retorted.

“But sir what if I’m caught running on the corridors!” Judith asked worried.

Mr Stewart grinned “Don’t worry about that, everyone will have left by now.”

He opened the door and Judith raced out, with an encouraging pat on her bottom. It was amusing to watch the chubby girl run as fast as she could, her big bottom wiggling in her school sixth form pencil skirt. Clack, clack, clack went her medium heeled court shoes that sixth for girls were allowed to wear.

Judith knowing she had only four minutes raced out and down the corridor. She got to Mr Stewart’s classroom in a couple of minutes, started fumbling with the keys and eventually got the door open. She saw the slipper on Mr Stewarts’s desk grabbed it, and then went to get the senior cane from the wall. Leaving the classroom she fumbled with the keys to lock the door and raced back, round a corridor.
“Hey you girl, no running on the corridor!!”
She stopped. Mr Barrie her English Literature teacher was standing next to her.

“Judith, is there a good reason you are running on the corridor?”

“Yes I do I’m assisting supervising detention and Mr Stewart sent me to get this cane and slipper from his classroom.” She waved them in his face. “And if I take longer than four minutes, he said, I would get the slipper.”
Mr Barry smiled. Mr Stewart was a crafty fellow, who liked his fun, so why shouldn’t he have some fun as well? “Well there are no excuses for running on the corridor you could easily run into someone and cause an accident, but I’m glad you’ve got that slipper. Pass it to me and bend over and touch your toes.”
Judith couldn’t believe what was happening, this was more than terrible, but she complied. She felt Mr Barrie lifting her skirt.

“I’m going to give you six for over your knickers, for running.”
Judith hoped everyone had gone home, but was glad she could keep her knickers up.
Crack!
“AAAH!!”
Crack!
“AAAH!!”
The slipper cracked down six times. Judith’s bum was on fire. Mr Barrie handed the slipper back to her saying “Spanker Stewart’s slipper is very good, Judith. You can have it back to deliver to him. Off you go. Walk don’t run. I’m sure you’ll have an eventful time assisting Spanker supervise”.

Very funny, you’re no better than him thought Judith. But she said “Yes sir, thank you sir. I’m sure it will be very good sir. Mr Stewart is a great teacher”.

Judith at last arrived back at the Detention room with a red face puffing and panting. She knocked opened the door and went in.

“Miss Pugh, you’re two minutes late. “ Actually she was over three, but he’d done his calculations on number of strokes, “Where have you been? A crafty cigarette round the back or snogging with a boy there I shouldn’t wonder.” He knew she hadn’t really but he’d tease her.

“Sir! I don’t smoke. It is a very dirty habit and I know it’s bad for your lungs, and causes cancer and heart disease, and I didn’t see any boys to snog with I think they’ve all gone home.” Judith responded.

“Well you were two minutes late and I said you’d get a whack from the slipper for every twenty seconds, so how many are you due then?” Mr Stewart replied.

Desperately Judith pleaded “But sir I’ve already have been given six of the slipper across my knickers by Mr Barrie for running on the corridor. That is what delayed me.”

Mr Stewart grinned “Well you shouldn’t have been so stupid to get caught; you’re still going to get six from me and since Mr Barrie allowed you to keep your knickers up, I’ll have em dooown.”
There was a snigger from the rest of the detention class, especially the two first year boys, Mr Stewart decided to just ignore it and continue for now, “Right give me the slipper and the keys, put the cane on the desk and bend over and touch your toes”.

“But sir my bottom already on fire from Mr Barrie’s slippering.” Judith again pleaded.
Mr Stewart grinned “Miss Pugh it is now eight whacks with the slipper for arguing.”
Another snigger from the class.

“If you continue to argue I’ll, increase it to twelve.” Mr Stewart feigning impatience.

A distressed “Yes Sir! I’m getting in position sir”. She very quickly gave him the keys and slipper, put the cane on the desk and bent over and touched her toes.

“Good girl Miss Pugh, that’s the attitude.” Mr Stewart teased.

Judith was actually a very well behaved young lady and he was going to enjoy this. He could have told her to raise her skirt pull down her knickers (some of the other teachers did that) but he liked to do that himself. He positioned himself behind her, took the hem of her knee length skirt and slip and pushed it over her back. She was wearing the correct green school knickers (that matched her uniform blazer and skirt) so he couldn’t add extra strokes for incorrect knickers. She was also wearing tan stockings and a white suspender belt rather that the white knee socks younger girls wore. The suspenders were tight around her large bottom. He took hold of the waist band of her knickers, twanged the elastic, and then began to ease them down.
At this point some girls would start to object and complain but Judith now knew not to, not with the threat of the whacks being increased to twelve if she complained again.
He placed them mid thigh. Judith was a big girl; her bottom was very ample indeed. There would be lots of surface area to cover. Some pinkness and markings from Ian’s slippering could be seen.
“Miss Pugh I want you to call out the whacks, one thank you sir, two thank you sir etcetera, if you don’t call one out it won’t count and if you lose count we’ll start again. But with just eight there shouldn’t be any problem. I want you to call them out loudly so they hear you across the school. If you don’t call one out loudly enough we’ll repeat it. Do you understand?”
“Yes Sir!” Judith shouted out.
She was a very good girl and as she had been at the school since first year and so was very experienced with corporal punishment, therefore there should not be any problems with the slippering Mr Stewart was sure.
He measured the large plimsoll across her large round bottom, a few pats, then drew it back.
Crack!
“ONE THANK YOU SIR!, AAAAAHHH!” very loudly shouted, her large bottom wobble.
He grinned, this was fun, this was what made the job of teaching worthwile. He lightly patted her bottom , then raised the slipper again.
Crack! Right across the meat of her bum.
“TWO SIR!!, OOOOOAAAAHHHH!”
Again Crack!
The slipper cracked down three more times and her bottom was starting to take on a satisfying rosy hue and her counting was becoming more pained.
Crack!
“SIX THANK YOU SIR!!!, AAAAAHHHEEEEEE!, Sir please my bottom’s completely on fire, I can’t take anymore, please stop .”
Mmmm, he had better nip this in the bud, “I warned you Miss Pugh any complaining or arguing and it’ll go up to twelve, you’re doing really well at the moment don’t spoil and let yourself down in front of the younger students here.”
“YES SIR, MR STEWART, THANK YOU SIR!!!!” her bottom was in so much pain, she felt she could hardly handle it, she desperately hung on to her position.
Crack!
“OWWWWWWWW!!!!! AAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!, EEEEEEE!!!!!”
But before Judith had counted the whack of the slipper another Crack!
“EEEEAHHH!!” The bastard has given me another one before I was able to count the last one Judith thought, but if I complain he’ll put it up to twelve. “SEVEN THANK YOU SIR! AAAAAHHHH!”
Crack!
“ EIGHT THANK YOU SIR! OOOOOO!!! AAAAAHHHH!!!!”. Her ample bottom was now red and beginning to gyrate. But Judith continued to hold her position as she knew getting up before being told was something Mr Stewart hated, and he’d use it as an excuse to give her extra.

“Very good girl, Miss Pugh, you took the slipper well, you were a credit to the school and an example to the younger pupils.” Mr Stewart said, “Pull your knickers up, lower your skirt and can you now hand out writing paper to the other students and sit at a desk yourself. And take some paper for yourself.”

“Thank you for the slippering sir” she replied, hoping that being extra polite would soften his attitude.

Her bottom ached as she got the writing paper from a drawer and handed it to the four pupils on detention. She had difficulty looking them in the eye as she handed out the paper. When she had finished she very gingerly sat at a desk herself, her bum really ached.

Mr Stewart now spoke to the detention class, “This is an hour’s detention and now we have about 40 minutes left, so I’m going to set you all an essay entitled ‘The efficacy, advantages and benefits of corporal punishment’. In the essay I want you also discuss the uses and advantages of the various instruments of correction, including slipper, strap and cane. You have half an hour to complete it. Miss Pugh I think it would be beneficial for you to do the essay as well.”
This was greeted by a very half hearted “yes sir” from the four.

But a more enthusiastic “Yes sir, that sounds like a very interesting topic” from Judith, she wanted to seem engaged, thinking appearing enthusiastic would perhaps benefit her. She was well aware of the senior cane on the desk, and the senior cane was for sixth formers.

“Right.” Mr Stewart told the detention class “I’ve got to leave now for a few minutes. I want you to start work on your essays. I want them to be at least 1,000 words each and written in neat and legible handwriting. I want them all to be good quality and Miss Pugh as you are a ‘A’ level History student I want yours to be particularly good. I’ll mark them after this detention and for any that are not up to standard for the pupil’s age there will be additional punishment.”

There was a collective groan from the class.

“Now while I am gone Miss Pugh is in charge and I want quiet in this classroom. If I hear any noise anyone responsible will be punished. “ He added.

He left and shut the door behind him.

As soon as he left a furtive whispering and talking began. “How on earth can we write an essay on such a subject? I hate corporal punishment anyway so how can I write about how good it is” said one the fourth form girls.
“Yea it is completely impossible. Corporal punishment is just the worst” replied the other.
“Shush! Quiet everyone. Mr Stewart probably hasn’t gone anywhere and is just out there listening. Ready burst in and catch us all talking. Then he’ll have an excuse to punish us all. Just all get on with your essays. I think you would be best for you to try making up how good you think corporal punishment is. Write about the different instruments the teachers use cane, slipper, strap and paddle. ” Shouted Judith louder than she intended.

“I think he’s planning on caning you before the end of detention Miss Pugh, as that is senior cane for sixth formers, that he had you get” said one of the first form boys sarcastically emphasising the ‘Miss Pugh’. “And everyone in the school knows that old Spanker Stewart has a thing about girls with fat arses!” the same boy added laughing.

“Oh I hope not! I don’t want to have to look at her oversized, fat, swollen arse again. I won’t be able to eat my tea when I get home.” joked the other boy.

“Right that’s enough! You’ve had it!” Judith was out of her desk chair and at the boys’ desks in a flash. “You won’t talk about me like that, you pipsqueaks!” She clouted the nearest one in the face with her fist.
“AAAAAHHH!” he screamed.

Without warning the classroom door suddenly opened and Mr Stewart came bursting in. “What’s going on? I heard a commotion from the outside. And why was that boy screaming?”
“Sir she punched me in the face and I’ve got a head ache and I think I’m coming up with a black eye. “ complained Mark.

“Is it true Miss Pugh that you punched Brennan in the face?” asked Mr Stewart.
“Yes Sir. But they were using foul language and they were talking about my body in a vulgar way. I told them to be quiet as they were in detention and to get on with their essay. But they refused to listen and so I went over to correct them.” Miss Pugh defended herself.
“But its true Sir. The boys were both saying Miss Pugh has a fat arse.” Debra, one of the fourth form girls interjected.

“I don’t like what I’m hearing about you boys using foul language and making lewd comments about an upper sixth form girl” said Mr Stewart seriously to the boys. “Miss Pugh, get me a foot ruler from the classroom drawers.”
“Certainly Sir” Judith said and eagerly went for the ruler. She handed the ruler over to Mr Stewart.
“Right you lads are going to get six each on your hands. Both of you stick your hands out both palms up, one above the other.
They were in a line. He smacked Mark hard three times his right hand. “Switch your hands lad!”. Then three sharp smacks on his left hand. The process was repeated with Paul. At the end both lads were howling jumping round and blowing on their hands and holding them under their armpits.

“Well I won’t be able to write anymore of that essay. My hands are both swollen” said Mark.
Unlike spanking and caning fat bottomed girls punishing boys was just part of the job that gave him no particular pleasure. He didn’t really like doing it. But he felt he had to do it, so as not to arouse any suspicion that he liked spanking and caning girls.

“Now as for you Miss Pugh I’m going to give you six with cane right now to for failing to control the class. I’m also going give you twelve later in the week for punching Brennan in the face. I won’t tolerate this type of violent behaviour from a senior girl.” said Mr Stewart sternly.

“Oh no please! Sir, my bottom still aching from the slipperings I got earlier” pleaded Judith.

“That is why I’ve delayed the more serious punishment of twelve. Stand at the front facing the blackboard and touch your toes.” Mr Stewart replied. He took the cane from the desk and flexed it nearly doubling it in front of her. This made her think about what she was going to get.
Judith complied. He again folded back her skirt and pulled down her knickers. He took a few practice swishes. Judith winced when she heard the sound.

“I want you to call out the strokes. You know the procedure. Make sure you really shout out the strokes. Make sure you keep your legs straight and keep the tips of your fingers on the toes of your shoes. Any losing position and you’ll get extra strokes.” He tapped the cane on her bottom to take aim. She winced when he tapped a sore area.

“Yes Sir, I’ll try my best” she replied apprehevsively.
Swish
Thwwaaacckkk!!!
“Aaaaaggghhhh , ONE THANK YOU SIR!” Miss Pugh shouted. She screwed her eyes closed and bit her lip to try alleviate the pain.
Tap, tap again with the cane.
Swish. “TWO THANK YOU SIR!!!!” She managed to take the second okay.
Swish
The third landed on a sore spot. “‘Ooooooowwwweeeeee THREE THANK YOU Sir”. Her knees buckled and she couldn’t help but to stand up her hands going to her stinging buttocks. She was in so much pain.
“Miss Pugh I’ll give you one chance. But do that again and the number is going up to eight. That one doesn’t count we are still on three.” He commented. “Get back down and touch your toes.”
Swish. Thwwaaacckkk!!!
“THREE THANK YOU SIR!” She managed to take it this time okay.
Swish. “Yeeeeoooowwww
FOUR THANK YOU SIR!”. It caught another sore area but with all her determination she managed to retain her position.
Swish. Thwwaaacckkk!!!
“Aaaaaahh FIVE THANK YOU SIR!”. She was in excruciating pain, but there was just one stroke of the cane left as long as she could keep herself under control.
Swish. Thwwaaacckkk!!!
“Aaaaaggghhhh SIX THANK YOU SIR!” That was last one as long as she could control herself and remain down. Her large bottom throbbed with so much pain it was involuntarily weaving. But she had to keep her legs straight and her fingers on her shoes without falling over or getting up or there would be extra. She knew she wasn’t allowed to get up until instructed.

Mr Stewart on the other hand was in no hurry. He stood admiring the welts and tramlines on Miss Pugh’s bottom. To Mr Stewart this was what being a teacher all was about. He put his hand near her bottom; he could feel the heat coming off. A thought crossed his mind that perhaps if you had several girls like this lined up perhaps you could use them as a radiator.
“All right Miss Pugh you can get up and pull your knickers up. You took your caning well overall. Although there was that problem where you stood up. We are going have to work on improving that. We can use the twelve stroke caning you’ve got later in the week, I haven’t decided when, for that. Now get back to your desk.” Mr Stewart instructed pleasantly.
“Thank you Sir” replied Miss Pugh shakily

Mr Stewart looked at his watch there was now only ten minutes of the detention left. He was disappointed hadn’t managed to slipper the two fourth year girls as he has intended. But as they were both in his fourth year History ‘O’ level class he was he’d be able to find many excuses to slipper and cane. He could perhaps bring up Debra’s use of the word “arse” or perhaps he could find fault in their essays they were writing to slipper or cane them for that.

“Right class there is ten minutes of detention left. Unfortunately because of interruptions you won’t have found time to complete your essays. I want you to complete them at home and hand them in at the end of the week and I’ll mark them. Then discuss them with you. As you’re an ‘A’ level student you should write a 3,000 word essay Miss Pugh. But I might as well let you go now. ”

He didn’t have to say it twice. All the students on detention relieved that the detention was over quickly got up from their desks and headed for the door as fast they could. The two fourth form girls were relieved to have got through the detention un-spanked.

There was just Me Stewart left in the classroom. Mr Stewart turned spoke to Miss Pugh “After you’ve tidied up the room you too can go Miss Pugh. Thank you very much for assisting me supervise the detention today. You’re help was really appreciated.”
“It was a pleasure Sir” Judith replied untruthfully her bottom still throbbing madly.
“I think I’ll give you the twelve, for punching Brennan, in my classroom tomorrow lunchtime, at twelve thirty sharp. Don’t be late. We can work on your problems remaining in position during a caning then.”

“Yes sir Think you sir” Judith replied as she walked out of the classroom as quick as possible, dreading tomorrow.

ienjoyrawfish

Re: Mr ‘Spanker’ Stewart’s Detention Duty

Post by ienjoyrawfish » Tue Feb 16, 2016 5:36 pm

Great story. Any chance of a sequel? Would love to read about Miss Pugh's lunchtime lesson.

bongalicious

Re: Mr ‘Spanker’ Stewart’s Detention Duty

Post by bongalicious » Mon May 16, 2016 1:19 pm

still no part 2, will really love to read about that 12 of the best promised and ofcoz the essays..