Mad Men Story (The Boss)

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
spankyfox45

Mad Men Story (The Boss)

Post by spankyfox45 » Mon Sep 08, 2014 12:21 pm

I own no rights to Mad men and I write this story for fun and no money.
The Boss
Betty glanced at her watch and brushed back a strand of her wavy blonde hair.Once again Don had called her about having to entertain clients.She knew it was bullshit but what could she do nothing.Betty was furious she lit a cigarette and stared at it thinking,she decided to call her mom.She picked up the phone and dialed several numbers.Her mom picked up on the third ring.
"Hi Mom,how is everything going?...Yeah,Don is working late and I don't believe it for a second......What can I do?"
Betty couldn't help but laugh at her mom's suggestion.
"Believe me I would like nothing better than to treat him like a child and put him over my knee.He acts younger than the children...."
Betty hung up the phone with a smile.It was time that Don got his comeuppence,and she intended to be the one to give it to him.She took a final drag off her cigarette and put it out.She thought about what her mom said it brought a smile to her face.Since Don Draper wanted to play the role of a bad boy he would be treated as such.
"Carla,I'm going out for awhile.I will give you a ride home."
"Yes ma'am."Carla replied as she continued to fold the laundry.
Betty drove down to a store that had exactly what she needed.The hairbrush was long and flat on one side and the other bushy.She tapped the hairbrush in her hand and smiled,"Yes Don Draper there are going to be some changes around the house beginning tomorrow.She walked over and smiled at the clerk and paid for the hairbrush.Then drove the two miles back home,by the time that she had taken Carla home it was almost nine.When she got back home she put the kids to bed.Since it was summer her mom was going to take the kids for a few weeks.It would be perfect for her to initiate her plan to get her house back in order.
Betty's mom picked up the kids the next morning which was Friday early while Don was still asleep.Betty called in to Don's secretary and said that he wasn't feeling well and wouldn't be in.Then she sat down lit a cigarette and drank a cup of coffee.She glanced at the clock and finished her cigarette it was almost seven.The alarm would have gone off at eight but she turned it off.Betty walked into the bedroom and opened a drawer quietly pulling out a pair of handcuffs.He was laying in the perfect position on her side of the bed with his right arm above his head.Betty walked over and in a flash grabbed his left wrist and pulled it toward the solid oak bedframe.Snaped the handcuffs shut just as Don was waking up trying to figure out what was happening to him.
"What the hell...Betty this isn't funny."Don said as he looked up at his wife who stood there with her hands on her shaply hips in her blue nightgown.
"No,it's not funny Don,as a matter of fact it's pretty sad.Now who were you with last night?"
"Betty,I was with Roger and Pete we had a meeting with a client."Don said as he tried to jerk the right arm from the handcuffs without any luck.
He watched as Betty walked over to the chest of drawers and opened a drawer taking out a long handle oval woode hairbrush she tapped it against her left palm.
"Naughty boys who lie to Mommy get spanked,hard!This is your last chance who was she?"
"Betty,I'm getting upset give me the key.Now!"
"Don,you're not in control anymore I am.As you're about to realize the hard way."Betty said as she sat down on the king size bed and placed her left arm around his slender waist and let the hairbrush rest against his bare bottom.Then with grim determination she raised the hairbrush and brought it down in a series of solid hard swats on his right buttock landing in one spot until Don was frantically kicking his legs and yelping.
"Owwww!Betttty!Stopppittt!Ouchhh!Ohhhh!"
"Stop,we're just getting started mister."Betty said and moved to another spot and started landing swats to it.When Don tried to bring his right hand in back to block the spanks Betty grabbed his wrist and pined it to the small of his back and then continued to land several sharp smacks to Don's sit spot which definately got a reaction from him.
"Owwwww!Owwwww!Stopppp!Pleeeezzzz!Okayyyyy!Youuuu winnnn!"Don cried out tears were already coming to his eyes.
"All right,start talking.Who were you out with last night?"Betty asked again landing another volley of starts right to his sit spots.
SMACK SMACK SMACK WHACK WHACK
"Ohhhh!WHaaaaaa!Ohhhhh!Ittt hurttts!Bettyyy!."Don sobbed as he frantically kicked his legs up and down.
"It's going to hurt a whole more,unless you tell Mommy the truth.That I can promise you!"Betty declared as she looked over her right shoulder.Betty landed a resound swat on his right buttock.
"Okayyyy!Betttty!Youuu winnnn!I went outtt with Stephanie Anderson!Ohhhhh!"Tears were starting to fall from his eyes.
"What else did you do with Stephanie?"Betty asked as she rubbed the hairbrush over Don's red and swollen butt cheeks.
"We had drinkssss,and went back to her tt-townhouse."
"I see.Well,Donny from this moment forward your party,bed-hopping days are over.Am I understood?"Betty asked.
Don nodded his head.
WHACK SMACK WHACK SMACK SMACK.
"I asked you a question,and I expect a respectful answer."
"Ohhhh!Ohhhh!Yesss yeeemaaaam!"
Betty got up and walked over to get the key to the handcuffs then walked back and unfastened the handcuff.Then she reached down and grabbed Don's right earlobe twisting and pulling him up off the bed.She marched him over to a vacate corner of the room and put his nose in it,
"You will stand in that corner till I say different.Am I understood?"
"Yes ma'am."Don sobbed.He loved Betty and was shocked since he had never seen this side of her before.Betty walked over and lit a cigarette and sat down on her vanity chair.
"There are going to be some changes around her,mister.There's going to be a whole lot more spanking and a whole lot less attitude from you.Is that clear?"
"Yes ma'am."
"You will be home no later than 6:00pm every night.No going out with the boys,or out with clients anymore.Roger and Peter can entertain,you're a family man and I expect you to start acting like it.Is that clear?"
Yes Ma'am."Don replied sniffling.
"This is your last chance Don if you want to stay an Ad Man.Otherwise I will demand you get another job with regular hours.So I suggest you make this work.Am I understood?"Betty asked taking a drag off her cigarette that she held in her left hand between the fore,middle fingers.
"Yes Ma'am."
"Come here and sit on Mommy's knee."Betty said taking a final drag and putting her cigarette out in an ashtray on her vanity table.
Don walked over and gently sat on her knee and she cradled him to her shoulder letting him cry.
"I'm sorrrryyyy,Betttyyy!I promise I will make it work and I will never cheat on you again."
"That's my good boy.Just remember I'm watching.

hairbrushedhubby

Re: Mad Men Story (The Boss)

Post by hairbrushedhubby » Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:56 am

Loved it, nothing like a good hard hairbrush spanking from a loving wife to get a marriage back on track.